A Hike Gone Wrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, she noticed it was contracting, the lips moving, as if they were inviting her in. It looked exactly like a human one. Phoebe couldn't turn her gaze away from this unexpected sight. But as the plant understood she wouldn't use hole, its lower vines started moving towards the unsuspecting girl. Still inspecting the stem, she didn't notice the trap closing in. The vines quickly wrapped around her ankles. "What the fuck!" she screamed. They pulled her violently. Her face now against the floor, she quickly tried to get back up, to no avail. New vines were twisting around her whole body, hindering all her movements, and more were coming. As she was struggling, vines wrapped around her head to maintain it still. "Let me go! get the fuck away from me!" Phoebe screamed as loud as she could, hoping for someone to appear and help her. Evidently, no one came... The young hiker knew she was in trouble. She could feel the slimy tentacles wriggling all over her body, some going under her shirt. The screams stopped and the tears came. "What's going to happen to me?" she thought, terrified.

As the panic was setting in, a different-looking tendril came wiggling in front of her face. It was larger than the others, more robust... It's smooth, black surface was shiny, thanks to the clear slimy substance covering it. At its tip the girl could see a thin hole leaking with pink fluid. "No, no, no, no..." she repeated as the appendage approached her face. Now the fear was overpowering every sensation in her. The tendril was a few inches from her face. It was then she understood what was happening. The sweet smell lured the preys in, and if they didn't use the hole, the plant trap and rape them. Realizing this, she froze completely. No sounds were coming from her mouth. Her mind had ditched the idea of getting out. The appendage touched her cheek. She closed her eyes, still crying. Slowly, it caressed her wet skin, looking for a hole to penetrate. Then, she felt it running over her nose, and under her nostril... Instantly, an intense aroma struck her. A flowery odor, combined with the sweet smell coming from the stem... How ironic to be raped with such a pleasant smell around. The vine then touched her lips; it had finally found what it wanted.

That was it. She tried to resist the insertion, keeping her mouth shut as hard as she could. But it was useless. Forcefully, the black vine plunged itself in her throat, cutting her cries. It entered her mouth, its thicker base stretching its opening. She fought against it, trying to push it out... But there was no point. It slipped farther down, down... Then it swiftly got out. Phoebe coughed and caught her breath. But as she was still breathing in, it suddenly made its way back in. The intruder hadn't the slightest pity for its prey. For the trapped girl, the lack of oxygen was making the situation worse. She was getting dizzier and dizzier. It slipped in and out, back and forth, painfully assaulting her throat. Her jaw was hurting now. The brute facefuck was choking her more and more each time the vine entered her. She cried... She cried all her tears... Why her? What had she done to find herself in this situation? As her vision darkened, more vines were coiling around her, tightening their grip on the girl's body.

Without warning, the assailant erupted its sticky pinkish juice into the blonde girl's throat. The fluid was rushing from the tip. Phoebe could feel each of the jet entering her, each of the tendril's pulsation against her lips... The sweet smell intensified; her mind was getting weaker... As the vine slowly exited her body, it continued shooting its semen in her mouth. When it finally fully got out, pink fluid dripped from her mouth all the way to her collarbone. She had drunk most of the plant's seed. Still dizzy, coughing pink gunk and breathing heavily, she could feel the vines' grip on her loosening. After a few seconds, she was free. She didn't have the strength to get up, though. Phoebe's consciousness was fading away and, without noticing it, she had fallen unconscious, still laying on the black slime.

12