A Holiday From Tragedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then two couples approached the Jacuzzi. The first gentleman, a large man with a strong English accent asked, "Mind if we join you?"

Nick just smiled and nodded as the two men and two women climbed in. To make space Nick and Anna moved closer together, and by the time everyone was in they were touching.

Nick squirmed. His new position was on top of a water jet that was shooting water right at his crotch. Immediately he could feel himself getting aroused. Sandwiched between his mother and the Englishman he had nowhere to go, and the combination of the water jet and the light touches of his legs against Anna's smooth skin meant that his already straining speedos were struggling to contain a hard on.

Anna sensed he was uncomfortable, she turned to Nick, their faces inches apart, "Maybe we should try the pool now?" she asked.

Nick leaned in closer for his mother to hear him speak quietly, "I can't, it's the water jets," he whispered.

"What?" Anna didn't understand. Nick signalled with his eyes towards his crotch, but with the water gushing Anna could not see the issue. She moved her hand underwater towards Nick's lap and collided with his erect penis bulging through his pants.

"Don't do that," said a panicked Nick.

"Ooh, I see," Anna said calmly. "You'll be okay, I will get out first and stand at the edge, you turn around to climb out, so the others don't see your... front, then walk behind me to the pool."

The eyes off all 5 other jacuzzi users were glued to Anna's body as she rose from the bubbles, the water pouring over her perfect curves and the valley of her shapely ass. Staring at her, with the water still beating his rigid cock, Nick realised he would soon ejaculate if he didn't move. Awkwardly he turned his back to the other bathers without rising above the water, then pushed himself out over the edge, rising up before his mother who was standing over him.

Anna glanced down at Nick's protruding cock, smiled and winked at him, then turn towards the pool, her bum cheeks glancing his member as she swivelled. Nick nearly exploded at the touch but held it together in order to follow Anna to the pool.

Nick plunged into the pool, in the hopeful knowledge that nobody, other than his mother, had noticed his predicament. Then he watched as Anna climbed down the steps, her perfect round ass just inches from his face. Anna immediately swam a couple of short lengths and Nick admired her form. Anna lived a healthy lifestyle, ate well, exercised regularly, and that was likely why her body kept its youthful appearance; fit, trim, but not sinewy, and not betraying her voluptuous curves.

Anna popped out of the water right in front of her son. "So, has he calmed down yet?" she asked, with a wide grin.

Staring down at his mother's bursting bosom, Nick's cock was not relenting yet. "Em, not quite," he said sheepishly.

Anna grabbed Nick's rigid cock through the flexible thin material. Nick yelped, "Ah!"

Anna released her grip, "Oh you dirty little boy, how dare you, in front of your mother." She splashed water at Nick then quickly swam away to towards the other side of the pool.

Nick was not going to be humiliated, he swam in pursuit of Anna, catching her before she reached the edge.

"Hey!" he said, putting one arm under her backside, the other around her back and lifting his mother into his arms, "hey, we agreed on kissing, we never said anything about groping."

Anna looked up into her sons' hazel eyes, her heart melting from the feeling of being held in his arms. "Kissing it is then..." she said before craning her head forward and planting a kiss on Nick's lips.

This time there was no hesitation from Nick, his tongue swirling in his mother's mouth, all the while holding her aloft in his arms. As they submitted to the passion, Nick's hand gripped Anna's firm bum cheek, pulling her closer to him and his still firm member. Though the straining elastic pants, Nick's cock prodded the cleft of his mother's ass, as if it had a mind of its own, sensing a destination.

"Oh you two at it again, why don't you get a room... wait, you already have one!" Lorraine was standing above them at the edge of the pool.

Nick and Anna broke their embrace laughing. "You can hardly talk," Anna joked back, "you two put on a right show in the restaurant!"

Lorraine joined them in the pool. they chatted for a while and Lorraine revealed that they were leaving that day. After they said their goodbyes, Lorraine left, and Anna turned back to Nick. "Do you think we convinced them?" she asked.

Nick smiled. "Em, ya I think it's safe to assume we did."

"I'm going back to the room now," said Anna, "I need to get ready for tonight and I have run out of outfits."

"You could just wear the dress from the first night, which looked great on you," said Nick, just happening to suggest his mother's most revealing dress.

Anna pouted, "Darling I don't want to be seen wearing the same thing twice."

"Okay then, the hotel restaurant is nice, but how about we try somewhere different tonight," Nick suggested.

"Good idea," replied Anna. "Now to get ready for my date."

*******************************

The narrow streets of old Nice do not always facilitate couples walking two abreast on the footpath. Nick did not mind walking behind his mother, her long graceful legs and bare tanned back on full display under the floral minidress.

Nick was happy to see that the restaurant he researched on tripadvisor had a free table, out on the patio but tucked away in the corner under an awning. It was a more traditional venue, with seats opposite one another at a small round table.

The waiter was quick to fill their glasses and soon Nick and Anna were relaxed, chatting.

"You were absolutely right darling; it is nice to try something different." Anna exclaimed.

"I know it is not that exciting, probably a bit like a lot of places you've been before, but the food is supposed to be excellent." Nick knew his mother had cultured tastes and wanted impress her.

"Sometimes a change to the familiar is twice as sweet," Anna declared.

Nick looked at her puzzled 'I don't think that's a saying,' he thought to himself.

"At least here we don't have to pretend to be a couple here," Nick stated.

"I suppose," said Anna, "so no kisses?"

"Eh, about that," Nick looked down at his glass, "I may have gone a but overboard earlier on."

"You mean making out with and fingering me in a public swimming pool?" Anna said with a fake look of shock on her face.

"Ya, I don't think that's something I should be doing," Nick lowered his voice to a whisper, "with my mother."

Anna had that devilish smile again. "Why did you do it so?"

Nick relaxed in his seat. "Ah come on Mom, I was curious after our first kiss, what would it feel like to kiss you properly," he explained.

"And what did it feel like?" Anna cheekily pushed further.

"It felt great. You felt great, in my arms. Your body Mom it is very sexy, everyone knows it, even if I'm only recognising that now." Nick spilled the truth, it hung in the air for a few seconds then he finished, "and you're a great kisser."

By now Nick was red with embarrassment. A pang of guilt came over Anna. She enjoyed their fun over the past few days, but she knew Nick was in a fragile place and perhaps she was thinking too much of her own needs.

"Nick I'm sorry. I have got so caught up with my toyboy fantasy that I forgot my responsibility towards you as my son," Anna said, sullen faced for once.

Nick grabbed her hand, "It's okay, the two of us were responsible," he reassured her. "How about we just keep it to light pecks from now on."

Anna leaned forward, "light pecks, on the lips?"

Nick also leaned forward, running his hand along her arm in the process, "yeah, like this." Nick gently touched his lips to Anna's, who closed her eyes savouring the moment. Under the table Anna's leg had crossed Nick's.

"Oh, I see," Anna returned, "Like this." She leaned back in and kissed Nick again, this time letting her tongue peep out to moisten his lips.

They each pulled back. However, it had happened an unspoken desire had grown between them. Now they both knew that whatever their words might promise their bodies would make liars of them.

Chat was at a premium for the rest of the meal, as each knew that an inevitable irresistible urge hung over them. Anna had that buzzing feeling, the anticipation, excitement for what would come next. Nick also had that urge. He knew that unless either of them could somehow derail things this evening would end in an inevitable conclusion that they may regret forever.

There was no time for desserts as they hurriedly finished their meals, paid the waiter and made their way. Walking down the street Anna hung off Nick's arm, but he dared not dip his head to hers, knowing that it would only lead to another kiss. His mind was in conflict, whether to steer a safe course or give in to temptation.

Barely a word was exchanged until they passed through the hotel lobby and reached the lift. Turning to face Nick, Anna looked into her son's eyes, "Nicholas, thank you. This holiday has shown me that a life of pleasure does not need to conflict with duty to your family. You have become a wonderful man, and I hope you have seen that life has so much more to offer you."

Nick did not know how to react. He realised that his time with his mother had become a gradual seduction, as their deep relationship transformed into something else, something unexpected. Nick was certain that he would never fall in love with another woman, but then, he had always loved his mother.

Looking at Anna standing before him, Nick studied her beautiful face, those dark pretty eyes that seemed to smile at him, her cute slightly upwards pointed nose, the perfect cheekbones, the full pert breasts, the narrow waist, the generous but fit hips, the statuesque legs and pretty feet. How could he resist a woman so beautiful? Why would he?

Reality snapped. This was his mother.

The lift landed at their floor just in time. Nick hastily made his way to the room and Anna followed. He did not wait for Anna to arrive as he went through the door.

"I need to use the bathroom if that's okay, I'll change there," Nick said loudly to Anna who was still in the hallway. Nick cast off his clothes as he rushed to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him in an effort to break the tension in the air. Finally, alone, Nick accepted that he would have to sleep on the chaise longue tonight, the bed was just too dangerous.

The tension had caused Nick to sweat heavily, and he decided a quick shower was in order. The spell that Anna had cast on him was strong, even in the shower his cock never went below semi hard.

As he dried himself off, Nick realised that he never took his change of clothes into the bathroom. This meant he would have to go back into the room wrapped in a towel, not what was needed when trying to avoid sexual situations with Anna.

Nick slowly opened the bathroom door to find his mother perched on the end of the bed, the prettiest of pictures in her skimpy black chemise.

"Sorry I forgot my change of clothes," Nick said meekly.

Anna jumped to her feet. "Let me get them for you sweetie."

"I'll get them Mom it's fine," not wanting to trouble his mother, Nick moved forward quickly, his towel coming loose in the process.

Anna was already at the case though, and as Nick approached, she bent over to reach in. Nick released an audible gasp. Anna was not wearing any panties! Suddenly her bare pussy was situated perfectly before him, just inches from his rapidly hardening cock over which he held a towel with one hand.

There is always a point at which temptation becomes too strong, at which desire overrides will power. Nick had reached that point, his thought? 'Fuck it.'

Nick released the towel and now he stood fully naked and erect, poised to bury himself firmly into his mother's vagina. He placed a hand on each of her hips, sliding up her smooth skin under the chemise, lest his intentions be unclear. Anna turned her head, her expression a mix of anxiety and desire. "No Nick," she said, standing and turning to face him, "not yet."

With that, Anna pulled Nick's head down to her and the two were locking lips once again, neither holding back this time, saliva washing between them. Nick found solace enough to utter the words "just a peck?"

Anna chuckled into his mouth, "Just a peck."

Nick lifted his mother off her feet and threw her back onto the bed. Anna grinned at him seductively, one knee cocked and waiting to be ravaged. Nick climbed onto the bed. As he climbed on top of his mother, he took her silky-smooth left leg in his right hand, pushing her backward, then lowering himself for the kiss.

Anna writhed in pleasure as Nick's mouth moved to her neck and down to the top of her breasts. Nick had little patience for undressing, and he pulled the strap of the chemise down allowing his mother's bare breasts bounce free. They were every bit as beautiful as Nick had imagined when staring at them pushed up in a bikini or bra. Her areolas were brown, medium sized, and capped with erect nipples.

Nick bit down on Anna's left nipple, sending a shock of pleasure through her body. As he suckled, he could sense her pleasure points, and use them to build her pleasure, his hands all the while exploring every inch of her oh so familiar, but oh so strange body.

The pleasure Anna derived from her son sucking her breasts was becoming unbearable. Anna ached to have her son's cock inside her.

First though she needed to see it for herself. Sitting up with Nick still on top of her, Anna reached out with her hand for his cock. It was the first proper sight she had of Nick's adult penis, and it was proudly standing to attention for her.

Anna traced the outline of Nick's ball sack with her fingertips, moving up the base and stopping before reaching the tip as she wrapped her hand around the shaft. Anna's dainty hand barely reached fully around his solid member. She pulled herself in closer, her face hovering just above the tip. Sticking out a tongue, Anna contacted his cock head, getting a first slightly salty taste, then heard her son moan as she slid the tip of her tongue along the slit.

Lowering her mouth further, Anna wrapped her soft lips around the sensitive head and slowly began to suck, her tongue all the while licking and massaging between her lips.

Anna glanced up at Nick's eyes, and seeing the pleasure she was causing thrust forward again, taking the head of his penis fully in her mouth. She sucked, licked and bobbed, doing her best to fit as much of it in her mouth as possible, but too little avail, it was just too large for her. Anna felt a twitch against her tongue. Nick was close to orgasm. 'Not like this though' she thought, they both needed to satisfy their overwhelming desire.

Pulling back his cock from his mother's mouth, Nick pulled her up once again for a kiss, noting the slightly salty flavour of her tongue. He moved back down to her breasts again, suckling and kneading, driving Anna's arousal in the process, then slipped down further until his head was between her legs.

Anna kept her privates neatly shaved, and it gave her vagina a firm youthful look. What struck Nick first though was not the appearance, but the smell - fragrant, almost sweet, tempting him closer.

Nick pressed his lips to his mother's labia, kissing and pressing the delicate but firm folds. He darted out a tongue to gently flick her protruding clitoris, and Anna reacted by clamping her son's head between her legs. With one hand he carefully squeezed the flesh either side of the clitoris, stimulating her with a stroking motion. Nick responded to his mother's panting, the vibrations reverberating through her body guiding his touch.

Releasing his grip, and placing his tongue under the clit, Nick slipped into her opening. With each flick of the tongue Nick triggered a twitch in Anna's vaginal walls,. He quickly learned how to maximise her pleasure, teasing her g-spot and driving her pleasure.

Anna gripped her son's head, the pleasure was irresistible, but she wanted more. Between desperate pants and involuntary groans Anna called out "In me."

These words were music to Nick's ears. He lifted his head and for just the briefest of moments stared at his mother in the eyes. He was looking for hesitation, hoping for permission, but all he saw was lust.

The first slow, deliberate thrust by Nick made Anna feel like she was being split in two. Every centimetre, every millimetre of his shaft pushing open her passage sent shockwaves throughout her body. Once fully buried, Nick gradually withdrew, then thrust again, this time more firmly. The second push drew a whine from Anna, as her senses reacted. Nick soon found a rhythm, carefully trying to find a balance between satisfying his desire and being gentle with Anna, after all she was his mother.

Anna was now subsumed by pleasure, but not unaware of her son's caution. With her head thrown back and her body writhing, Anna uttered the words, '"Nick, it's okay, you don't have to be gentle. I can take it."

Nick thought for a second. This moment was beyond his wildest fantasises, but still, slowly pushing in missionary position, finding it difficult to get traction because of the silky bedsheets, it could be better.

Nick leaned into Anna once more, sharing another short but passionate kiss, then without verbal warning, lifted her up and turned her onto her front. Instinctively Anna pushed her knees under her and cocked her ass in the air in front of Nick.

Briefly Nick took in the wonderful sight of his naked mother's ass presented for his pleasure, the shapely lines of her back stretching out in front of him. It was brief though because he could no longer hold back. Suddenly, shockingly, he thrust his penis deep into his mother's vagina, this time pushing hard and fast, forcing a squeal from her. Now the pace was quick, and soon the sound of his balls slapping the cushion of his mother's beautiful ass echoed the room.

Anna was now succumbing to the rougher treatment, her body tensed, and her breathing shortened. Her son's hammering cock was quickly edging her to climax. Nick could feel this too as her vagina almost seemed to grip him tighter. Neither could hold much longer.

The slap of flesh on flesh, a grunt from Nick, another slap, a groan from Anna, a shriek, and a release.

Nick pulsed his semen deep into that most forbidden of orifices, his mother's vagina, the white liquid pouring out in such volumes that it seeped out of her around his cock. Nick's thrusts slowed. Both of their breathing deepened. Anna's knees gave way and she lay on the bed, Nick following her and spooning her, his cock still inside his mother. They lay still for a moment to catch their breath.

Nick kissed Anna's neck, the salty taste of her sweat teasing his tongue.

"I had forgotten what is like with a young man," Anna was the first to break the silence. "So much energy."

"I didn't want to be rough with you Mom, I just wanted you to enjoy it," Nick replied, as he felt his semi hard cock begin to harden again inside Anna's vagina.

"No, believe it or not your old mother likes it a bit rough, a bit different," Anna said while pushing herself back into Nick. Nick responded by slowly beginning to thrust again. "Oh, you want to go again do you?"

"Em, well." Nick did not know what to say. Anna took control.

"Well, my pussy is a bit sensitive after that going over, why don't you try the other hole?" Anna pulled away from Nick, his shiny dripping cock sanding to attention. Anna climbed back onto all fours, "please sweetie, I'm sure you'll like it, you already have plenty of lube."

Nick positioned himself once again behind his mother, but this time he was teasing her anus with the tip of his cock. "Are you sure Mom, I don't know if it will fit," he cautioned.