A Holiday From Tragedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just give it a try Nick," Anna assured him as she began to feel pressure at her back opening. "That's it, a little firmer."

Nick watched the head of his swollen penis begin to open Anna's anus. He pushed harder, quite hard, and finally the head began to disappear. With the sphincter giving way, eventually the head popped in, and now Nick could push his full cock in behind it. There were no shrieks this time from Anna, just a grunt, as Nick began pushing in and out.

It felt good for Nick, different, but good. While his thick cock seemed to have plenty of space in his mother's rectum, the grip of her anus was a most intense feeling. Soon Anna was meeting his thrusts with her own, the sheer filthiness of their act fuelling her passion.

Quickly Nick was ready to explode once more, "Mom I'm cumming!" was his simple cry.

"Hold it Nicky, I want to see this time," Anna ordered. She pulled her ass off Nick's cock the lay on her back facing him.

Nick looked at the beautiful, sexy woman beneath him. A woman he had known his whole life but had only just truly discovered. He gripped his cock with one hand and sprayed strings of semen on his mother's body. Some spurts reached as far as her face, glancing her nose, her cheek and her lips.

Anna reached up and put her arms around Nick's neck, pulling him in for another kiss. Their tongues lashed a mix of semen and salvia around each other's mouths, their sweat and cum soaked bodies pressed tightly to one another.

Anna pulled back, a tiny string of cum stretching between their faces as she grinned, "just a peck."

Arriving home, the children were almost as excited to see Nick and Anna as they were to see kids. To be more precise, the kids were excited to see what presents they were getting.

Fiona called to the door of the kitchen as she prepared to leave. "That is the last of the clothes from Maria's wardrobe, I will drop them off at the charity shop in the morning," she said to Nick.

"Thanks Fiona, flying home I realised that I still had a full life to live. Maria will always have my heart. That will never change. But now I need space for something new."

Fiona left and Anna walked up to Nick, placing one hand on his back. "Maria will always be in all of our hearts my love," she comforted him. "Can you help me; I took my case out of the car but I cannot remember where I left it. I checked my room, I was sure it was there," Anna quizzed.

"It is in your room," Nick explained, Anna looked perplexed. "My room is your room too from now on."

Anna turned her son to face him. She stared up into his kind hazel eye, then kissed him on the lips. "Why don't you show me?"