A Holiday Haunting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin pointed to her dish and asked, "And I ordered...?"

"Pad Thai. A typical Thai dish -- everyone should try it at least once. I got drunken noodles, there are hotter."

Erin reached for a chopstick; her fingers and thumbs fumbled around the utensil. But to Jack's surprise, she got used to quickly them and tried everything in front of them. Seeing her face light up with every bite, he just grinned, like he was enjoying the food through her.

"This all tastes amazing. So many spices and different flavors."

"I thought food was better back in your time. Fresher, no chemicals or hormones."

"Maybe. But we just boiled everything. And there was no taste."

Jack carefully ate his noodles, making sure not to make a mess as he listened to Erin. She talked more about her plans; she was thinking about starting yoga. He didn't see it in Lucy's apartment but now could tell she was wearing makeup and looked even better. Her eyeliner made her green eyes pop, and she had a bold shade on her lips, making it so enticing. He needed to be alone with her.

Erin caught him staring and smiled. She then said, "Me and Lucy were talking. And I think we got a story I can tell people."

"Okay."

"We got this idea after watching a true crime television show -- Lucy loves those. So, I tell people I came from Ireland but I moved here when I was twelve. I lived with a very religious aunt and uncle. The Franklins. We lived away from other people and had a simple life."

"So, you were in a fundamentalist sect?"

"Yes. I didn't have a TV, no internet or modern music. I only interacted with the Franklins and other people in the community."

"Okay. But why did you leave?"

"The Franklins died."

"And what happened between then and now?"

Erin paused, looking like she was thinking of an answer. She took a sip of wine and said, "After I decided to leave, I travel to Boston and stay there, for some time? But... but it's too expensive and I meet Lucy and she lets me stay with her. I then meet you and... you know?"

"That's perfect." After finishing their food, Jack ordered more wine and asked Erin what she thought about the meal.

"I loved it." Erin said, wiping her lips with the napkin. "I always wanted to try something like this. Before I left Boston, there was this Chinese neighborhood. Just walking pass, I would be enticed by the aroma. But I could never walk into the neighborhood."

He asked why but saw Erin go quiet and look nervous. It took Jack a moment before he understood, going to a Chinese block would be a major no-no for a white woman in 1890s Boston.

"I lived in what is now called South End. Then it was a mix of Irish, Lebanese, Jewish, African-American, Greek. It was okay to speak with them and visit their stores. But the Chinese was a different story. I never understood why."

"Do you miss Boston?"

"Yes. When I arrived in the city, after weeks on that boat, I couldn't believe such a place could exist. So big, so many people. Visiting the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, getting lost in alleys exploring the city, having picnics at the Common."

Looking at her, Jack thought about asking her something that he had been on his mind for a while. "Do you want to come to Boston with me?"

"I would like that."

They both leaned over the table and kissed, just a quick peck. But they stared in each other's eyes, a tension rapidly developing between them. Jack thought about asking about dessert, there was the Chocolate Bar a couple of blocks away, or that they go for another drink. But watching Erin, it felt she wanted to be alone with him.

"Lucy told me something," Erin said in a hushed tone. "She will be working late and will be spending the night at a friend's."

Jack nodded and flagged down the waiter.

***

"Lucy!" Erin called out as soon as they opened the door.

Hearing no response, she turned and faced Jack. They both shared knowing smirks and quickly kissed. Erin moaned in his mouth as the kiss grew more lustful. She pressed herself against him and wrapped an arm around his neck. Erin wanted to feel closer to him.

Jack loved every moment; having a gorgeous girlfriend draped over him would make any man ecstatic. Erin then took his hand and pulled it down to her ass. It was amazing how much she had changed in the last couple of days; the modest, sexually-naïve girl from the nineteenth century had disappeared. Erin moaned again as Jack cupped her ass.

She broke their kiss and tilted her head towards Lucy's bedroom, Erin's green eyes sparkling as she grinned at him. Jack let her take the lead, pulling him into the bedroom. Erin slammed the door shut and quickly went to work on undressing Jack. She clumsily tried to unbutton his shirt but got nowhere and groaned.

"You're wearing too many layers," Erin said, flashing him a half-smile.

He pushed her back and immediately corrected his dress code. His jeans and the rest of his clothes then fell to the floor, and Jack then wrapped his arms back around her, kissing Erin's neck as he tugged on the zip. Her dress loosened, and Erin effortlessly slipped out of it, revealing her perky tits clad in a black bra.

He didn't do it on purpose, but Jack moaned at the sight of her. How could he not? Erin stood in front of him wearing a black lace bra that just covered her bust, revealing a hint of her areolas. Below, she wore a matching lace thong. Super fucking sexy. Looking up, Erin had this smug smile on her face; she knew the effect she was having on Jack.

She swayed her hips as she moved to him; Jack stayed slack-jawed as Erin pushed on the bed and straddled him. She lowered her head, and they resumed fervently kissing, writhing together. Jack reached around and unclasped her bra. Erin shimmied her body and slipped her hands out, tossing her bra away.

Jack instantly grasped her free breasts, enjoying the feeling of the soft flesh in his palm. Their lips still locked, he gently squeezed them, his thumb teasing her sensitive nipples. Erin responded by moaning into his mouth, egging him on. Jack pinched and pulled her erect bud, eliciting more moans from Erin.

It got too much for her, and Erin pulled back. "Jack, I... I need you... inside me," she said, breathless.

She rolled off him and got on all fours. There was something perverse in being fucked like an animal; Erin really wanted to feel that way again. She shuddered as she felt Jack's lips brush down her back as he carefully pulled down her panties, biting her lip and burning in anticipation.

He slipped his hand between her thighs and found a very wet pussy. Erin trembled at his touch and moaned again. She begged for more and was ecstatic at having her cunt be invaded by Jack's finger. He then slid another one in, pushing them into her pussy. She gritted her teeth and hummed.

Jack pulled his hand back, disappointing his panting girlfriend. His fingers oozed with her slick juices; shit, she's horny. He pressed his tip on the wet folds of her pussy and waited for a moan. Erin shook her head and whimpered as he thrust his cock in one slow push.

"Oh yesssss..." Erin whispered, rolling her back and letting out another moan.

Shuddering, her cunt muscles welcomed his cock, tightening around the shaft. Erin felt his hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks as Jack slowly fucked, in long, gentle movements. It was just like being in the Franklin's bed, Erin going through the same electric sensations and loving every second of it. Erin threw her ass back, demanding his cock faster and harder.

"...more, more, more," she whimpered, matching his rhythm.

Hearing her moans, Jack pumped his dick harder, watching his girlfriend's ass shake with every thrust. She pleaded for more and faster Jack went, pounding his cock. He loved how loud she was being. It was such an intensely erotic feeling, having a gorgeous woman cry for your cock. It urged him on, and the bedroom echoed with the sounds of their flesh slapping.

Erin slammed her head on the pillow, stifling her cries as her body tightened, edging closer. She pressed down on the mattress and lifted her chest up, arching her back. Her right hand went for her left breast, clamping her fingertips around her erect nipple. While she pinched and pulled, her left hand slipped between her legs and found her engorged clit.

"Oh... CHRIST!" She screamed. Erin dropped her mouth wide open, her limbs twitching as she hurtled to an incredible and intense climax. She inhaled sharply, gritted her teeth, close, so very close.

Jack stopped and went still. He wrapped his arms around her waist and slammed his cock in slow, hard thrusts. It was too much for her. Erin shrieked, and her whole body shuddered; her fingers gripped the sheets, and her eyes rolled back into her skull, riding out an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Oh... that felt good," Erin whispered, coming in down.

Jack fell back, hitting the headboard. That was something. His still-hard cock slid out of Erin's drenched cunt. His throbbing shaft dripped with her slick juices. Taking a couple of deep breaths, his eyes focused on Erin and he used every ounce of willpower not to cum. She had this small, content smile on her face that looked so cute and yet very sexy.

She grinned back at him, knowing what he was thinking. Her eyes drifted down to his glistening cock, and her smile went wider. She instantly regained her composure, getting on her back. Their eyes met again, and Erin wiped the sweat from her forehead before cupping her tits. Biting her lip, she pinched her nipples and spread her legs, eager for his cock, "Please."

Jack quickly responded, shuffling forward with his cock in his hand. He leaned over her, feeling the heat from Erin's post-orgasmic glow. His throbbing tip brushed up against the soaked openings of her pussy. He rested his hands by her waist; she felt warm and slowly pushed his cock back in.

Erin groaned and exhaled, her body vibrating, enjoying the incredibly fulfilling sensation of having Jack's dick back inside her. Intense heat rippled out from her cunt; her pussy muscles kneaded his pulsing shaft. Erin looked up at him, her eyes filled with lust and love.

"Oh, yes..." Erin moaned as Jack bottomed out.

She then wrapped her hand around his neck, pulling him down; Erin needed to kiss him again. The mouths instantly parted, and their tongues met again. Moaning into his mouth while twirling her tongue, Erin hooked her legs around Jack's waist, pulling him closer. She let out an animalistic grunt like she had been penetrated by another inch of cock. Erin or Jack, or both, broke their embrace and locked eyes. Watching each other's faces contort while they rhythmically fucked each other senseless.

"Oh, GOD!" Erin screamed, getting closer and closer. She fucked him right back, meeting every vigorous thrust by throwing her hips forward, slamming her pussy at his dick.

Jack pushed her up and lowered his head, nestling his face in the crook of Erin's neck. He slowly kissed down her soft white flesh, reaching her tits. He enthusiastically sucked on her nipple while slipping his cock out, waited a moment, then rammed it back into her drenched pussy. His free hand eagerly groped her other breast.

"Oh, Jack!" It was getting too much for Erin. She tightened her grip around Jack's waist and went stiff. She fucked him hard, hyperventilating and shaking. Erin hissed and cried his name out as she rode through another orgasm. She frantically thrust her hips, trying to extend her climax and begged Jack for more. He replied by pressing his teeth down her nipple, and that was it. Her pussy spasmed around his raging cock and she let out a long cry.

"Yes... yes... Oh Lord... Jesus Christ!" She yelled.

As Erin went limp in his arms, Jack could feel the familiar tingling sensation coming from his balls. He tried to put it off, still plunging his cock furiously. Both of them moaned and gasped for air, covered in sweat, wanting more. But Jack couldn't take it anymore; he threw his head back, roared as he shot a torrid of cum into her. His body jerked uncontrollably from the needed orgasmic release, each movement causing another shot of jizz.

Erin sighed and moaned, feeling Jack's cock explode deep inside her, making her tremble in ecstasy. Another rope of his jizz filled her womb, followed by another. As Jack collapsed on top of her, his brain mushed in a post-climax daze, Erin held him tightly. She had a broad grin, smugly satisfied that her pussy was filled by her lover's cum.

Quietly moaning, feeling the hot cum seep down her thighs, Erin leaned forward. Her breasts pressed against Jack's chest as she kissed him. Recovering from the intensity of their orgasm, they passionately kissed before breaking, pressing their foreheads together. Their eyes were closed, and they slowly breathed.

"I love you," they said in unison, before exchanging more kisses.

Erin smiled back at Jack. Her hands trembled, and sweat flooded her face. It was happening again. She remembered her breathing exercises, focusing on five things in the room. It didn't work, and Erin sunk through the mattress, her hands phasing past Jack's body. His mouth dropped as he watched her go. She hit the floor of the room, thankful that she didn't go any further.

Jack immediately jumped off the bed and checked underneath, finding her sprawled out on the carpet. "Are you okay?"

Erin stared at the underneath of Lucy's bed and just whimpered, "...no."

***

Jack tried to pay attention to the conversation; he knew it was important. It was about Erin's condition and what they should do next. But when he saw Erin walkout, wearing a black lace dress, Jack struggled to pay attention to Lucy and her friend. Erin just looked too sexy. She caught him staring, and Erin responded with a smirk.

"Circe... Circe... CIRCE!" Lucy yelled, "We already got the dirt."

Jack quickly turned back to Lucy and her phone. She had been Facetiming with a witch, who supposedly knew what was happening to Erin. They hadn't completed the resurrection ritual properly. Lucy's witch friend said they had done around ninety percent of it. The remaining ten percent involved Jedidiah Franklin's grave dirt and New Year's Eve.

"Shut up, bitch!" Circe shouted at Lucy.

Glancing back at Erin, she and Jack exchanged another look. This didn't sound like it was going well. Lucy and Circe had spent around twenty minutes just name-calling, bringing up boyfriends they had shared and generally being dismissive at each other. What he understood was that Circe wanted them to do another ritual, while Lucy wanted to do something different. Anything, it didn't matter.

"What is it with you witches and wizards? Sex magic all the time. Sprained your ankle -- sex magic. Car won't start -- sex magic. Have to go to small claims court -- sex magic. Don't you have a book of spells?"

"Aw the poor medium is stuck. God, you're so basic. You just repeat what spirits say, like a parrot with tits."

"Shut up, Claire, you giant poser!" Lucy yelled.

The raven-haired witch went quiet and completely still. Lucy even called out her name to check if the call had frozen. Jack got the sense that Lucy had crossed some line and should apologize. Seeing Circe's bulging eyes, he figured the apology should be sooner than later. But the call ended, and he let it go.

"What do we do next?" Erin asked.

"We still go out. It's New Year's Eve." Lucy said, her phone then buzzed, and she read the message. "It's Circe. She says that as Jedidiah Franklin was the one who killed you, he needs to be punished. We have to burn the dirt, evoke Frigga, you two get freaking with some mistletoe above the bed. When the dirt turns white -- we're good. Then she called me... the c-word. She called me a cunt"

Erin looked embarrassed on her behalf, looking at her feet and said, "Oh."

Lucy shrugged it off. "I will make it up to her later." She stood up and checked the time; it was getting close to eight, they had some time to kill. "Jack, you call a cab. Me and Erin will get ready."

Erin followed the blonde in her bedroom, taking careful steps as she hadn't gotten used to wearing heels. In the bedroom, a silver bucket sat next to the window with a tub filled with dirt lying next to it. Erin had joined Jack this time, driving to a graveyard near the coast. Lucy gave them instructions while working, listening to her transparently flirt with a customer for tips while they waited to be told what to do next.

Lucy opened a drawer and pulled out two sticks of white chalk. Handing Erin one, she bent down and drew a circle around the bed. "You okay with another sex ritual?"

Erin chuckled and said, "It's getting repetitive." She placed the grave dirt in the bucket and set it down in front of the bed, drawing a circle around it. "Will you be there -- watching?"

"I have to." Lucy laughed.

"Do we have to do it today? I was looking forward to celebrating the New Year."

"It has to be a special day like New Year's Day or say, February 1. Then there's the Spring Equinox, Midsummer, Halloween, the Winter Solstice. You want to wait until February to make sure you never walk through a door?"

"Of course, no." Erin replied, "I want to move on with my life and forget about protective circles, sex magic, the Franklins."

Wiping the chalk from her hands, Erin checked herself out in the mirror. The dress showed off a lot of her bare skin, and she didn't know what to feel about it. Seeing Jack's face, Erin knew she looked hot and loved the feeling. But then there were Mrs. Franklin's words, telling her that she looked like a Catholic succubus. At least her legs were covered; it was too cold to go without tights.

Lucy then joined her by the mirror. She wore a more revealing outfit, a silver sequined V-neck dress, her large tits up for display. Seeing her like that, Erin could only imagine the reaction in the nineteenth century. This was the new normal now, and she had to get used to it.

Lucy raised her phone up and took some photos, saying, "We look hot."

Erin laughed and then did the same. They took a couple of photos of their reflections, then some selfies. It was kind of pointless, and no one was going to see it, but checking out the photos, Erin really liked how she looked.

"You said we had to do it tonight. Should we still go out?"

"Yeah." Lucy smirked, putting away her phone. She said, "One, whenever we do it, it has to happen at the witching hour -- that's like at three in the morning. Two, it's your first New Year's Eve, you gotta celebrate it."

Jack then knocked on the door and said, "The cab is coming in ten minutes."

***

Erin liked how it felt having Jack's arm wrapped around, comforting. They were in a bar, a busy bar, sitting alone and waiting for Lucy. There were many people around her, and it took Erin some time to get used to being in a crowd. It wasn't like she was frightened or agoraphobic. She just got anxious about saying the wrong thing, letting people know that she didn't belong in this time. Then was the whole becoming incorporeal whenever she became nervous.

Finishing a glass of wine helped Erin from phasing through the chair. The alcohol also helped her make small talk. A girl in the restroom had asked about her dress, wanting to know where she got it from. They talked for a bit more, and Erin returned to Jack, full of confidence.

"Hey guys." Lucy sat down in front of them and placed a white plastic bag on the table. "I got the mistletoe for Frigga. I need a drink."

Jack ordered another beer and two glasses of rosé for them.

"So, what is the plan for tonight?" Erin asked.

"Drink here then go to a couple of bars and see what happens." Lucy then glanced at Jack, who shrugged a that sounds good response. "What did you do all day?"

"Nothing," Jack said, "Just emailed my boss and about me moving back to Boston."