A Holiday Haunting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought he heard Lucy moan, but Jack ignored it. He leaned his head down and gently kissed Erin's breasts, his hands caressing her pale flesh. He ran his tongue around her sensitive nipples, teasing her with a quick flick. Erin pushed down on his head as Jack sucked on her breasts, moaning and throwing her head back, waiting for more.

Jack ignored her and pushed Erin back. He kissed down her body, loving how soft her skin felt on his lips. He stopped when he felt the hairs of her pussy. Pulling her panties down, Erin hadn't shaved anything yet; thin rust-colored strands surrounded her lips. He lowered his head and poked the dewy folds of her pussy with his tongue.

Erin cried and covered her mouth. After that night with the séance, Erin craved the sensation of his tongue driving her pussy wild. She then felt an arm wrapped around her from behind; Lucy. She was hugging Erin; the blonde medium's hands were dangerously closed to her tits. This felt wrong, completely against the teachings of the Church, but Erin didn't care.

Over the sounds of Erin's moans, Jack moved his tongue to her clit. Just by giving the engorged bud a couple flicks, Erin cried and shuddered. He stopped and looked up, she was breathing heavily, and her lips were trembling. Also, she and Lucy were in this embrace that looked hot. Jack dropped his head back and kissed her clit as he slid two fingers deep into her wet folds.

Erin's eyes bulged. She gasped for air. "More... please more..." Erin cried; she didn't want Jack's attack to stop.

Lucy's eyes widened as she carefully watched every movement Jack made with his tongue. A deep heat quickly enveloped her. Her hand dropped from Erin's side and onto her own thigh. The couple was too wrapped up in themselves; they wouldn't notice her, right? Also, they were about to fuck in front of her, she would be well in her right to play with herself. But then Erin shuddered, and Lucy focused her energy on keeping the former spirit steady.

"Oh Lord yes," Erin screamed.

Her thighs clamped around Jack's head, and she bucked her hips. She let another intense cry and then went rigid. Erin shuddered on the bed as the coming orgasm thundered through her body. Sweet juices dripped from her pussy, and Jack hungrily ran his tongue over her folds, loving the taste. Erin soon stopped trembling and released her grip around his neck, letting Jack up.

Erin wiped the drops of sweat on her forehead and then looked at Jack, "I need... you. Please."

Jack smirked and slowly started to strip. She didn't want to relax, take a breath or stop sweating. As he fiddled with the buttons, he felt two hands on him. Turning to his right, Lucy stood next to him. She gave him an intense stare, and his mind flicked back to when they were on the sofa together. Erin didn't seem to notice or maybe didn't even care. She had a big smile on her face, giving Jack the thought that if he kissed Lucy, Erin wouldn't mind.

Lucy nodded at him and gave him a small smile. She battered his hands away and quickly stripped Jack of his shirt. She ran her hand down his chest, accidentally or not. Jack helped her out by slipping out of his shoes while Lucy played with his buckle. She pulled his jeans down and looked at his bulge, then back up at him. Jack wondered if she was going to touch it or not. But instead, Lucy yanked down his boxer-briefs, joining Erin in moaning at the sight of his erection springing free.

She mumbled something at him. Jack heard it as showtime, and Lucy pushed forward on the bed and back into Erin's arms. She pulled him down on top of her and into a long, passionate kiss, their tongues twisting together. Erin spread her legs as Jack centered the tip to her opening. Again, he felt another hand, this time around his shaft. His eyes were close and remained that way, not wanting to know if it was Erin or Lucy who was guiding his cock. It was hotter that way.

They all moaned as Jack sank his cock deep into Erin's wonderful pussy. He heard his girlfriend whimper as he was entirely buried in her cunt. She then shocked Jack by raising her hips and wrapping her legs around his waist, constricting him. Something felt different. As Erin's pussy caressed and massaged his shaft, she felt tighter, wetter and a lot hotter.

Erin looked up at him, her eyes half open and her lips pursed. She felt the muscles of her pussy ripple around his shaft. Jack hadn't moved, letting his thick cock pulsate in her cunt as she whimpered. Erin needed it; there was an aura around her, desperate and very energetic. She then loosened her grip around his waist and nodded her head, trembling at the first slow thrusts.

"...yes, yes, yes," she moaned.

While they fucked, Lucy laid next to them. She needed to be naked. Pulling on the thin straps of her dress, Lucy stripped down to her underwear. She saw both Jack and Erin turn to her as she exposed her large breasts. She gave them a wink and slid a hand underneath her panties, feeling her slick pussy. Having two attractive people fucking right in front of her was making her wet with lust.

"Yeah..." Lucy said, rubbing her pussy lips with the palm of her hand.

Jack held on to Erin, pinning her arms back and thrust his cock harder. He grunted while she whimpered at every stroke. Erin then threw herself at him, slamming her crotch on his piston-like cock. He then released her hands and went for Erin's shaking perky tits. With his fingers wrapped around her nipples, Jack stabbed his dick in long, sharp thrusts as he pinched

"Yes! Yes! Oh Lord... Jesus Christ!" Erin cried.

She could feel herself getting stiff and very hot. Her moans were overlapped by Lucy's. She turned her head and saw her friend staring at her, biting her lip and trying not to come. Her panties were gone, and she had two fingers stuck deep in her pussy while also playing with her clit. They were at the same stage.

Their eyes stayed glued to one another's as Erin started to shudder. Jack held onto her waist, frantically driving his cock deep into her dripping pussy. Erin alternated from either gasping for air or groaning. Lucy was the same. Her eyes lowered to the blonde's lips, and Erin's mind threw back to when the séance and how she needed to kiss her. Trembling, Erin pressed her lips against Lucy's full pink lips.

The blonde medium moaned and immediately opened her mouth, slipping her tongue past Erin's parted lips. She and Lucy had their eyes closed as they got more into it, and quickly, their soft moans turned to muffled cries, both cumming immediately.

"Ahhpfff!" Erin and Lucy screamed at each other, the sound dampened by their glued together mouths.

Erin broke away from the medium and turned back to Jack. Her pussy spasmed over his pounding cock, while bucking her hips as she thrashed, prolonging her climax. Watching her, Lucy cupped her own tits, tugging her nipples with her free hand while ramming her fingers hard and deep in her cunt. She shuddered then jerked forward, letting a long shriek and writhed on the bed.

Coming down, they laid on the mattress, drenched in sweat and panting. Erin looked at Lucy, ignoring her boyfriend and the fact he was plowing his throbbing cock in and out of her pussy. Lucy smiled back, and they kissed again. Their tongues outstretched and twisted together.

Jack couldn't hold back anymore. All lesbian action is incredibly erotic, but when it involves someone who you love, it's out of this world, and he came immediately. He tried to warn her, but just a satisfied groan left his lips. Jack then shuddered at each pulse of his dick, his cum filling his gorgeous girlfriend. She wrapped her legs back around him and worked the muscles of her pussy, wanting more cum. His dick stopped twitching, and Jack went weak, struggling to stay upright and not collapse on top of her.

He crashed back on his ass and arched his back, looking to the ceiling. The pounding of his heart had gone, replaced by a gentle beat. The same restless came over him. Looking at Erin, seeing his cum leak out of her cunt, he was desperate for another round.

Lucy crawled in front of him, gripped his slick cock and said, "Let me clean you up."

Her tongue probed his tip, lapping up the cocktail of his cum and Erin's pussy juices. Before Jack could react, Lucy opened her mouth and swallowed his head. She bobbed her head, resurrecting his dick back to life. Making eye contact with Erin, she just smiled; it was okay. Jack looked back down, running his hand through Lucy's hair.

The blonde slid her lips up and down his shaft, mouth-fucking Jack with intense, otherworldly pressure. Lucy then ran her tongue up and down his shaft, licking the entire length. Jack stared at Erin, his eyes bulging as the medium drove his dick down her throat, his tip pushing further and deeper. She hummed in delight before releasing her grip, her teeth scraping against his sensitive skin as Lucy pulled her head back.

Jack then watched her and Erin exchange looks, Lucy letting her mouth drop and biting her bottom lip. Her eyes widened, and Erin just responded with a nod and a small smile. Lucy gave his cock one last kiss and then crawled up the mattress. She laid on her back, her knees bent and thighs spread open, displaying her shaved crotch and delectable pussy.

"You need to fuck her," Erin said, kneeling by Lucy, her face blank.

Nodding his head, Jack shuffled forward and rested his hands on Lucy's knees. His dick was painfully hard, pointing directly to the blonde's dripping pussy. With complete ease, Jack slid his cock deep into her. She felt so tight. Just like Erin, Lucy's pussy felt snugger around his cock, also blazing hot and slippery with juices. Jack moved his hips, long deep thrusts while he grunted. He grabbed her legs, holding them together as he pounded Lucy's cunt.

"Fuuuckkk... Jack... you cock feels so good," Lucy sighed.

She moaned again and bit her lip, then rolled her head side to side. Erin was on her knees, in a trance, while she watched them. Lucy could see her friend's pussy, wet and needed to be kissed. They had kissed before; this is just a natural progression. Lucy reached up and pulled Erin's hand away from massaging her breasts.

"Get on top of me," she said in a whisper.

Erin trembled at her touch, and Lucy needed to repeat herself before she understood what to do. She nodded her head and swung her legs over Lucy's head. She looked to the sky, ignoring Jack and lowered her crotch down. She shook and yelped, a very high pitch cry as her pussy touched Lucy's already parted lips and her extended tongue. It wasn't that wrong to have another woman feel her.

Lowering her head, Erin made eye contact with her boyfriend and said, "Jack... she's licking my pussy!"

She writhed and grounded her crotch on Lucy's mouth. The blonde kissed her throbbing lips, making her twitch with delight. Erin then felt Lucy grab onto her thighs and push her powerful tongue deep inside her pussy, her juices coating the medium's face. Erin moaned again; this felt different from Jack eating her out, a lot more wicked. Her hands reached, and she lewdly pinched on her erect nipples, moaning with a jolt of pain.

Jack still held onto Lucy's legs, furiously pumping his dick as he watched Erin go crazy with lust. His eyes stayed glued on Erin, watching her squirm and whimper. He imagined what Lucy was doing to his girlfriend, exploring Erin's dripping pussy with her tongue, moaning at the taste of her hot, sweet juices. It overwhelmed Jack, and he slammed fuck the medium.

Erin couldn't take it anymore. As Lucy thrust her tongue deep inside Erin's pussy, she felt something brush against her sensitive clit. That was it for Erin. She arched her back and then spasmed, wailing a scream of pure ecstasy. She could hear Lucy moan, maybe begging for more. Erin grinded her cunt against Lucy's rolling tongue, riding out her climax until she finally stopped, collapsing against the headboard.

With Erin off her, Lucy gasped for air. Her face was wet with slick pussy cum. She made eyes with Jack, who had let go of her legs and was just staring back at her with a piercing look. He dropped down and licked his girlfriend's juices off her. Lucy felt his hands on her large breasts, kneading them as he pounded her cunt. He then planted his lips on her neck, kissing up to Lucy's ear lobe. She shuddered as she felt Jack's breath against her ear but ultimately lost it when he bit her earlobe.

"OH, FUUUUCK!" Lucy screamed. Her curvy body went stiff before spasming as the orgasm hit her like a truck. Her eyes met Erin's, and she grinned back at the blonde, nodding at her. Her hips frantically bucked against his, while her face knotted in intense relief. Her lungs begged for air as she carried on trembling.

Jack held onto her still-shaking body, thrusting his cock. Her pussy felt amazing, squeezing and caressing his probing dick. But, he needed to cum and knew he couldn't survive any longer. He tightened his grip around the medium, ready to flood Lucy's cunt with his thick, hot cum. But then he felt a push against his chest.

"You need to fuck Erin again," Lucy said in between deep gasp. "Frigga will demand it. You need to cum inside her."

Groaning and cursing at himself, Jack rolled off Lucy and laid on his side. He looked at Erin, giving a half-smile and shrug. It was her choice how she wanted him.

A dirty smirk appeared on Erin's face, and she lifted Lucy up from the mattress. "I want to taste you."

Lucy beamed and kissed her softly. A growing desire then made Lucy open her mouth and slide out her tongue, exploring Erin's welcoming mouth. Her hand ran down Erin's back, stopping at her ass and giving her a playful slap.

She broke from their kiss to grab a pillow. Putting against it the headboard, Lucy sat on top of it and spread her legs for Erin, her pussy moist and waiting to be touched. Erin got the idea and crawled to her open legs. Face to face with another woman's pussy, Erin remembered Genesis, Corinthians and Leviticus. But then there was this urge to kiss Lucy's cunt, and Erin lowered her head.

Erin gently kissed Lucy's slick, throbbing pussy lips. She could feel herself tremble, worried she doing something wrong. But when Lucy moaned, a pleasurable moan, Erin smiled to herself. She ran her tongue up and down, bringing more moans. Her friend was wet with anticipation, and Erin found the taste interesting. Getting bolder, Erin pushed her tongue deep into Lucy's folds, swirling and licking every spot. It felt good, but something was missing.

She straightened her back and looked over her shoulder, finding Jack. He was dumbstruck, casually playing with his dick as he watched. His cock looked incredibly thick and hard. "Jack," she said, "I need you."

He nodded and got behind her. He stayed still for a moment, admiring how beautiful she looked on all-fours. Jack ran his hand down her back, appreciating her soft skin and stopped at her taut ass. Cupping her cheeks, he gave Erin a quick squeeze before grasping his cock. Jack rubbed his head against her inner lips and shoved his dick into her, grunting with every disappearing inch. He sighed as the muscles of her pussy clasped tightly around his cock.

"Ohh... Jack," Erin moaned. She took a deep breath and pushed her ass back.

Another shudder hit her as Jack's cock became nestled entirely inside her, and Erin moaned again.

Lucy sighed and hissed, wanting more. Erin then drew out her tongue, stroking it up and down her cunt. The tip of her tongue edged closer to Lucy's erect clit. Remembering how Jack made her scream and shake when he played with her clit, Erin flicked the swollen bud. Lucy bucked her hips and cried, begging for more.

Jack stared at the blonde, her face contorting with pleasure, and he forgot what he was supposed to be doing. Still holding on to Erin's ass, he bucked his hips, slowly fucking her at first. But he instantly picked up his pace. Slamming his cock in and out of her soaked pussy without pause, the sounds of his balls slapping against her displaced the girls moaning.

Throwing her head back, Lucy screamed as Erin's tongue drove deep in her cunt, and the former ghost was tongue-fucking her. She couldn't believe that this was happening or that Erin was such an expert. She cried again as Erin pressed her tongue back against her clit. Lucy had her hands on the back of Erin's head, grinding her face against her wet cunt.

"Ohh... FUCK YESSSSS!" Lucy shouted, her body violently shaking, an intensity that she had never felt before. A copious amount of fluid dripped out of her spasming pussy, and Lucy groaned as she felt a tongue lap them up.

Erin raised her head and looked up. Lucy lay against the headboard, breathless. Between whimpers, she lowered her lips back down and kissed her still-shivering pussy. She got back on all-fours, groaning from Jack's assault. Lucy regained her energy and kneeled in front of her, pressing her lips against hers. Their lips quickly parted, and their tongues swirled together.

Lucy then pulled back and said, "You need to ride him."

She waddled towards Jack, wrapping her hands around his face, kissing him as Erin kneeled. Lucy reached down and grasped his pulsating cock, coated in her friend's juices and slowly moved him onto his back.

Erin took a deep breath and stood up on the bed, terrified that her knees would buckle at any moment. With a foot on either side of Jack's waist, she slowly lowered herself down. She stared at him, her face grimacing as her lips stretched over his impaling tip. Waves of electricity hit her as Jack became fully buried inside her.

"Oh... Jack, I love you," Erin then moaned, feeling his prick throb within the tight confines of her pussy.

"I love you too," he said, placing his hands on her hips and rocking her back and forth.

Lucy got beside Erin, wrapping her hands around her waist, giving her support. As Erin bounced on her hips, their breasts rubbed together, sending countless electric impulses through both their brains and their pussies. Lucy buried her face in the crook of Erin's neck, lightly kissing her pale white flesh as her free hand played with Erin's perky tits.

Jack gritted his teeth, losing his mind as he tried not to cum. Lucy wasn't helping him. Lowering her head down Erin's chest, kissing his girlfriend's breasts. Her tongue then outstretched, circling around Erin's pink areolas. This all made Erin cry in lust and furiously ride him, pumping her hips and slamming her crotch down on his pulsating cock.

Erin gasped for air, and her body began to tense up as she edged closer to another climax. Lucy sensed that and released her. She kneeled next to them, watching from the sidelines. She chanted Frigga's name; her eyes should have been closed, but she wasn't going to miss two hot people fuck.

As her pussy tightened around his cock, Erin dropped on top of him, planting her lips on his for an intense kiss. She ignored her shuddering body and forced her tongue into his mouth, jostling for control. Erin then took his hands and pressed his palms against her shaking tits. She raised her hips and slammed her ass down on Jack's throbbing cock. He pinched her nipples, making her break the kiss and howl.

"Invoke Frigga," Lucy shouted; she had two fingers deep inside her and the other hand cupping her breast.

"Oh... FRIGGA!" Erin cried. Her stunning body spasmed over Jack, with her mouth wide open and her eyes rolling back in her head. The hot, wet muscles of her pussy clamped around his rampaging cock, boiling juices coating him as Erin begged for more. He held on tight as the orgasm rippled through her body and mind, thrusting his dick. Intense heat could be felt from her. This was supernatural.

"Fuuuck..." Jack grunted, gritting his teeth and toes curling inward.

"Jack! Jack! JACK!" Lucy yelled, her body shaking. "Say... Frigga."