A Holiday Haunting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers dug into Erin's pale flesh, lifting her one more time and crashing her tight spasming pussy against his cock. Jack rolled his head back and roared, "FRIGGA!"

Jack shivered as he felt his balls beginning to empty, releasing a torrid of cum that filled Erin. They held each other, their eyes locked, and they both softly moaned. Ending spurts and spurts of cum shot of his dick, and the still trembling walls of her pussy frantically milked his shaft for more.

The tingling sensation of their climax lingered out what felt like hours to Erin and Jack. They stared at each other, both panting and slowly smiling. He made the first move, pressing his lips against hers for a long kiss. She felt solid enough; maybe it worked. They heard Lucy's whimper but ignored it, letting their tongues gently play. With nothing much to say, they fell asleep.

Erin opened her eyes first. She was lying on a mattress. She felt energized. Also, Erin was still wearing her underwear. Sitting up, white walls filled with photos, a wooden bowl and ancient book surrounded her. She sighed, thankful for being back in Lucy's room. She then turned, seeing Jack asleep next to her. While on the floor, Lucy was crumpled against a wall, still wearing her silver dress.

She leaned over Jack and prod him in the chest. Stirring, he yawned but instantly became fully awake. Jack sat up and, like her, slowly got used to his surroundings. A small smile appeared, and he then turned to Erin; Jack brushed her cheeks with his fingers and kissed her.

"How do you feel?"

Erin grinned and said, "I feel grand."

She moved in and kissed Jack again. As their tongue slid together, Erin opened her eyes and glanced at the sleeping Lucy. Was she going to wake anytime soon?

Hope you enjoyed the story! That's it for Jack and Erin for now