A Holiday Haunting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool. Did Erin tell you what she did today?"

Jack shook his head and turned to his girlfriend.

"I went grocery shopping by myself."

"That's really great," Jack said.

"Once this thing goes away and I'm not afraid of passing through a bed, there's things that I want to do. I already got a plan."

"Like what?" Lucy leaned in, finishing her wine.

"First, I need a job, something that I can do and that's not far from Jack's apartment. And I'm looking at GED courses. Then a community college course."

Lucy grinned and said, "That's fucking cool. We need some tequila to celebrate."

Jack and Lucy showed Erin how to take a shot of tequila. She let out a long moan as the burn of the alcohol shocked her throat and quickly bit into the lime slice. They slowed down their drinking, Jack saying that they shouldn't be wasted for the ritual. Lucy agreed, worrying out loud that she could mess up and make Erin a ghost again.

They talked for a while, trying to predict what would happen in the new year, before going to another bar. Then quickly another one, eventually ending up at the Cord & Rifle. It was more of a high-end hipster bar, which annoyed Jack and Lucy, and she worked there. The bartenders wore white shirts, suspenders and each had handlebar mustaches, looking like Civil War surgeons. This just confused Erin, wondering why people were pretending to be like that.

"It's just... the trend," Jack said, sighing.

Erin glanced at Lucy, and she was rolling her eyes but also nodding.

They ordered more drinks, and Erin moved away from wine, trying what the bartenders said were authentic cocktails from her time. They were lying to her. Her eyes flickered to other patrons; they were all ordering expensive drinks, taking photos, deleting them, then retaking them. Their lips were stretched out in the smile, but their eyes stayed unmoved. This is what modern life is? Expensive drinks and pretending to be happy.

She and Lucy were then in the bathroom, touching up their makeup. Erin turned her and asked, "Is New Year's Eve supposed to be... like this?"

"Are you asking if New Year's Eve always this mediocre?" Lucy said, smirking. "Yeah. It's always a massive let-down. You got this pressure to have this epic night, everything is expensive, then there's that bullshit about getting a kiss at midnight."

"A midnight kiss?" "It's some bullshit. Something that Hollywood and Hallmark love. I think it's real tradition behind it, probably something farming related. But now it's been romanticized to insane levels. If someone doesn't kiss you when the clock strikes twelve, then life is over."

"Really?"

"Stupid, isn't it?" Lucy sighed, "At least you got Jack."

"You are not interested in meeting someone?" Erin asked, "There were some men that were checking you out?" She narrowed her eyes as she spoke, wondering if she used the right word.

"I wasn't feeling it." Lucy shrugged. "Too many desperate creeps and fake-ass nice guys. You know that tavern-like bar we quickly left because of the vibe? Some girl tried to hit on me in the bathroom. It's been a while since I've been with a girl..."

They then went quiet and stared at each other. A group of ladies woke them up, and they quickly left the bathroom. They had never discussed the kiss at the séance, and Erin didn't know how she could ever bring it up organically. She couldn't make sense of it herself; why did she kiss her? It wasn't like she had this attraction to Lucy. Erin just rationalized that the séance messed with her emotions, and that was it.

Jack was waiting for them at the booth. He stopped them before they could sit. "Some guy was looking for Lucy. Lloyd?"

"Lloyd? Oh, snap. Where is he?"

"Outside. Said near the 7-Eleven."

"We should get out of here."

"Why?" Erin asked.

"He's got the final stuff we need to for tonight." Lucy replied.

"Oh," Jack smiled and handed them their jackets. They got outside and walked to the meeting point. He turned to Erin and said, "We're meeting Lucy's weed dealer."

"Weed?" Erin asked. Lucy jumped in before Jack could open his mouth, saying, "It's marijuana, cannabis. You probably heard it as hash. We need it for the ritual."

"Oh. Do you normally partake?"

Nodding her head, Lucy smiled and said, "Yeah. It makes things less boring. Also, marijuana has been used in so many sacred and spooky things."

"I do as well." Jack felt Erin give him a quick look, knowing that she was about to ask him the same thing. "Weed is legal in Boston. I smoke it time to time. Shame we don't have any dispensaries."

"Same," Lucy quickly jumped in. "They say we might get dispensaries in Portland by summer."

Erin stayed quiet, giving them both a long stare. "Are we supposed to just burn it?" She eventually asked, "Or we do smoke it?"

"Both," Lucy replied. Erin remembered hash from when she first arrived in America, that weird feeling block of greenish-brown that her father would take as medicine. There was also a time when she was given cannabis fluid for an illness. The idea that people now took cannabis for fun interested her.

"I would like to try some." Erin said, nodding her head.

Both Lucy and Jack looked at each other, silently conversating before turning back to Erin, asking if she was sure. They mention PSAs, peer pressure and not wanting to force her into something she might not be ready for. Erin replied with a blank look, nodding her head but not really listening.

"Before I was a char-girl, I worked in a factory. The fumes from the vats would give me migraines. Do you know what the druggist gave me?" Erin asked, slowly smiling.

Both Jack and Lucy shook their heads.

"Heroin," Erin said, "They used to give that to fussy babies as well. Also, the man who owned the house before you, Jack. I once saw him inhale white powder and act loony. I feel marijuana is safer."

Lucy shrugged and walked away. She was back with a baggie filled with dark brown herbs a minute later.

"All set?" Jack asked. "Yeah. Lloyd was pretty nervous and wanted to know who you guys are."

"What did you say?" "Just a couple I had a quasi-threesome with."

Erin was still blushing by the time they got to the final bar. It had more of an old-school look about it, reminding her of Ireland and the taverns where she would be sent to fetch her father. They got in just before the countdown. While everyone started counting down and looking at the screens, Erin lost her cocktail. The glass phased through her hand and smashed against the floor. Was it nerves? That the ritual wasn't going to work, or she could say to herself that she was excited, looking forward to the new year.

While everyone celebrated, Erin ignored the lost drink and grabbed Jack, kissing him hard. If this wasn't going to work, she would at least have some fun. She quickly ended their embrace and then lunged at Lucy, giving the medium a long hug. After tonight, she needed to do something for Lucy, something to show her appreciation.

Lucy broke their hug and smirked back at her. "Let's get out of here. Time for you to be human."

***

Jack thanked that the burning pot was giving him a gentle high, overwise he would be embarrassed. He, like Erin, sat in their underwear on Lucy's bed. A sprig of mistletoe was taped to the headboard behind them while white candles circled the bed. They watched Lucy burn some incense sticks while reading out of the grimoire.

But every once in a while, Jack would catch the medium look up from the book and steal glances, her eyes focusing on the bulge between his legs. Erin did the same but acting a lot more obvious than Lucy. It was this weird horny circle. Jack tried to stay unaroused, which was getting more difficult with every passing second. Erin and her lacy bra would draw him in, and his cock throbbed with every look.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked.

Erin grinned and said, "Yeah."

Looking at her, it was clear that she was getting a buzz from the pot. It was also affecting him, that or whatever Lucy was burning. He felt warm and eager. Jack needed to move, jump off this bed and do something. He looked at Lucy; she was still reading the grimoire and glancing up at them. Was she checking Erin out? Her attention had moved away from his bulge, focusing on Erin's heaving chest and her breasts. Jack closed his eyes and shook his head; all the pot and incense made him think he was in a porno.

Lucy then slammed the book shut and stood in front of them. Still wearing her sequin dress, she said, "It's time."

"What do you want us to do?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, you're the director." Jack added, smirking.

"You guys start fucking. I will chant Frigga's name while you do it."

Jack turned back to Erin; her green eyes told him she was ready. He pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately. Their lips parted, and they both moaned, also gasping for air. Erin grinned back at him, making Jack chuckle at the ridiculousness of the situation. He placed his hand on each side of Erin's face and pressed his lips back on hers. Jack thrusted his tongue into her mouth, suppressing a groan as he felt her hand cup his bulge.

There was a moan -- it may have come from Lucy as Erin freed Jack's dick. He couldn't explain it, but his cock was a stiff and hard as it ever had been. Maybe the stuff that Lucy had burned is what they make Viagra out of? Jack could feel his tip oozing copious amounts of precum and coating Erin's fingers. She broke from their kiss and looked down in amazement, drooling at the sight of his pulsating member.

Erin desperately needed that cock inside her. She grabbed Jack and roughly pulled him down onto the mattress. He looked shocked at her sudden assertiveness. But before he could say a word, Erin sat between his legs and took his dick deep into her mouth. Both he and Lucy moaned their approval as Erin swirled her tongue along the underside of Jack's shaft.

"Oh Frigga... Oh Frigga... Oh Frigga... oh fuck," Lucy said. She paced around the room, burning a bundle of sage while invoking a Norse goddess. She lost her focus as she saw Erin strip off her bra and bob her head on a massive cock.

This was insane. Jack was stunned by Erin's drive and how badly she wanted his dick. Her naked breasts bounced against his crotch, and Jack had to feel them again. Taking her perky tits in his hands, Erin moaned on his dick while Lucy had stopped speaking and just stared at them.

Erin shuddered and then pulled her head from Jack's cock. She could have more fun blowing him, but right now, they needed to have sex. Erin looked up at him, replying with a big, content smile. She then stood up on the bed and wriggled out of her panties, giving Jack and Lucy a little show. She rested her left leg on the other side of his crotch and slowly sank. Erin grabbed his slick, throbbing cock and pressed against her pussy.

"Jack... this is so wicked," she said with a big smile.

She let out a long, deep exhale as she bent her knees and became impaled on Jack's cock. Erin's body involuntary shook as her eyes rolled back. Something was different this time, there was this raw, lewd feeling, but Erin wasn't complaining as Jack's cock pulsed against the walls of her pussy. She remained still, her eyelids down, and she breathed rapidly.

Seeing Erin and Jack acting like there were in a porno, Lucy had forgotten what she was supposed to do. She stared at her friend's body or, more accurately, ogled Erin's nakedness. She looked hot. So did Jack. She didn't want to think about that now; that would be later when Lucy was alone with her vibrator.

She stood in front of the silver bucket and lit a match. "Oh Frigga. Please take fortune on Erin and punish the man who wronged her," she said, looking up. Lucy flicked the match into the dirt, it burned into a bright white flame and went back to enjoy the show.

Erin rested her palms on Jack's chest and slammed herself up and down on his cock. She had thrown her head back; her eyes were closed, and she hummed to herself as she forcefully rode Jack. Her tits bounced to Lucy's and Jack's delight, eager to be touched. Those herbs that Claire picked had really fucked with her head; she knew she was never this bi-like. Erin then arched her back and squeezed her breasts, pulling on her erect nipples.

"Oh Lord... yes!" Erin cried, nearly sending herself off to her first orgasm of the night.

Seeing her moan and cry for more was an incredible sight for Jack. It was love. Seeing his girlfriend ride his dick with such passion was unbelievable. He wrapped his arms around her firm ass and raised his hips. He saw Erin appreciate the slight change, his dick thrusting deeper into her slick pussy. She was getting close; he could sense it.

But then Erin slowed down, and Jack had to yawn.

Turning his head, Lucy was down, sleeping on the floor. He felt weak, and his eyes were heavy. Erin collapsed on top of him -- in a deep sleep like before. Jack shook his head, thinking that it would help. He then prodded Erin and yelled her name, but nothing. He couldn't fight it anymore and slowly drifted asleep.

***

Jack's eyes opened, and he knew something was different. This isn't Lucy's bedroom. Sitting up, he knew where he had been transported to, the attic. It wasn't was like the other week when he woke up in 1897 and watched Erin die. There was nothing in the attic this time, no lanterns, steamer trunks or the presence of anyone, just exposed brick and worn floorboards. Something had happened.

Sitting up, he noticed that he had been on Lucy's bed. Looking to his side, Erin lay in a deep sleep. Weirdly enough, she was wearing the same black lace dress. To his left, he heard snoring. Turning his head, Lucy slept, also wearing the same dress she had on from earlier. Seeing her was surprising; Jack expected it would be just him and Erin transported back in time. That's what would make sense.

He reached over to his right, gently rubbing Erin's arm. "Erin? Erin?"

Nothing. Jack then turned to Lucy and called out her name. Again, nothing.

Getting up, Jack walked around the attic. There had to be something they needed to do. Or something they did wrong. He raised his hand up; there was something different. There was a dry heat coming from somewhere in the room. Jack tried to ignore it, focusing on the door. He pushed it a couple of times, it didn't move. He slammed his shoulder against it; the door didn't budge; there's no give.

"Ah...," a female voice moaned.

Jack rushed back to the bed, seeing Erin stirring.

She slowly opened her eyes and said, "Jack?" Erin then sat up, turning her head, taking in the change. "No."

"It's okay. It's not like it was before. Something is different," Jack said. He then pointed to Lucy, who was still asleep, "She's also here."

"Lucy," Erin said, her eyes widening. She jumped to her feet and moved to the blonde medium.

She shook Lucy, yelling her name.

"Fuck... leave me alone. Shit." Lucy groaned, pushing away Erin. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. With one eye open, she scanned their surroundings. "Where the fuck are we?"

"The attic," Jack said. "It's weird. There's a door but it's not opening. And, I don't hear anyone."

"No Franklins?" Erin asked, wrapping her arms around herself.

Jack extended out his hand and gently rubbed Erin's shoulder. "No. We're alone."

He slipped off his blazer; it was getting too hot, and then sat back on the bed. He glanced at Lucy, waiting for her to think of something.

She stood up and paced in front of the bed. "Okay. Remind me again. What happened last time? Was it the same?"

Jack shook his head, "No. Not like this. I was watching the Franklins and Erin going through their day. It was like when Scrooge goes back to the past. They couldn't hear me or see me. But I could go anywhere. Not just this attic."

"Same for me. I just woke up," Erin said, "And I thought everything went back to how it was. But then I saw myself... as a maid. Then Jack."

"Okay, let me think." Lucy said, still pacing.

Watching the blonde walk back and forth, Jack rolled his eyes and undid the top button of his shirt. He looked down at his feet, realizing he was tapping his foot. There was something about this attic; it was making him feel hot and restless. Erin joined him on the bed, and Jack quickly got distracted by her. She just looked so sexy; he was desperate to continue what they were doing back in Lucy's apartment.

Looking at Erin, Jack noticed that she had the same problem. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead. Her fingers drummed against the mattress and her legs jiggled.

Lucy rushed back to them, her skin glossy and her face flush. "I think Frigga wanted something else. Like you have to be here for the final bit."

"Yeah okay. But why did the spirits or Frigga or whatever drag you here as well?" Jack asked.

Lucy shrugged, "I'm part of this."

"How?" Erin said, slowly playing with her hair.

"I mean you did use my body to have sex. And remember when we first summoned you? You kissed me."

Jack glanced at Erin; her face was crimson. Turning back to Lucy, "Do you think the kiss had effect something."

"No. I think whatever force, being, god, kept Erin in your home and then made her corporeal for real; they must think I am part of it. That's why I was taken here as well." Lucy said.

Jack let out a long sigh and then said, "I'm so glad that I called you instead of that Starry guy from Dover."

"His real name is Stan and he's a big piece of shit," Lucy said, rolling her eyes. She turned to Erin, asking, "I need to know more about the kiss. Why did you do it?"

Erin stayed quiet. She stared at her feet but eventually looked up. "I just felt so overwhelmed when I found myself back in Jack's room."

"Overwhelmed?" Lucy repeated.

"Yes. Becoming a body again, there were so many emotions. Confusion, love, jealousy, lust."

"But you kissed me, right?" Lucy asked, arching an eyebrow. "Nothing forced you to?"

Erin buried her head in the hand, going red again. She took a deep breath and said, "No. It was me. I don't know why. I was angry at you but also, I was thankful. Possessing you -- twice! A feeling lingered."

She paused and then added, "I felt you liked it."

Hearing this, Jack covered his mouth, muffling a moan.

"Hell yeah, I did," Lucy said, "It was like you're reading my mind -- you probably did. Haven't been kissed like that in ages. No offence Jack."

"None taken," Jack said, just whispering.

"Maybe that's why I'm here. Let me think," Lucy said again, her tone breathless and weak. She then sat back on the bed, next to Jack.

They went quiet. The only sound that filled the room was the creaking of the bed as all three fidgeted. Lucy tightly gripped the sheets, forcing herself to stay still. Erin instead rested her head on Jack's shoulder, running her hand over his chest. He responded by slowly stroking her thigh. The sound of fidgeting disappeared, replaced with heavy breathing.

"You should fuck already," Lucy shouted. She looked at them, her face flush and with deep desperation in her eyes.

"You sure?" Jack asked.

"It will please Frigga," the medium quickly said, "Like you complete the final ritual in the room where Erin died. So, you should do it now. I will just watch. And you should fuck."

Jack looked back at Erin; she had this mischievous grin that told him yes. He kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth, pulling her in. She moaned, her eyes shut, and she trembled as Jack pulled on the dress zipper. She went limped, letting him quickly undress her. Christ, she wanted him.

Pulling the straps down, Jack smirked and marveled at his girlfriend's lingerie-clothed body. She wore that sexy lace bra again, and she looked amazing. Immediately, his hands were on her tits, squeezing them through the thin fabric. Erin then swatted his hands away and reached behind, unhooking her bra.