A Holiday to Remember Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she broke the silence and told him she was going to get ready for the night.

"I know it sounds off me dressing you, but can I ask you to put on a shirt?" She asked him.

"Of course, why what are you wearing?" He asked her.

"You will see. See you in about an hour and a half. I got a lot to do." She gave him a kiss and got out of the pool, momentarily forgetting she was naked from the waist down. She covered herself with towel to dry herself as she went back into the room and swapped it for the dressing she wore earlier before leaving the room.

James was left there curious with what Anna was going to do. He had plenty of time before she would be ready, so he lay about in the pool pouring a few more drinks.

About half an hour before she was meant to be back he went to take a shower. The whole time he was in there he was thinking of her and about when they showered together. The simple thoughts of her were making him hard again. He thought about jerking off, but he knew she had something planned.

As she had asked, he got himself dressed up, putting on an expensive shirt, trousers and shoes. This was different to how they normally dressed for evening, it was so hot there at night he never wore a shirt or shoes.

When he was ready, he made himself another drink, and went out to the terrace. The storm had completely passed now leaving the air much clearer and not feeling as humid. After a few minutes Anna knocked and let herself in. Obviously, she had kept his spare key. As she walked in all he could do was stare at her.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a long red dress and high heels. She had styled her hair differently too, deciding to curl it and have it flowing down the side of her head and face. She always looked good, but this was something different. She looked incredible.

"Wow. What is this? You look amazing." He told her smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you. You look great yourself. Want to go now or have a drink here first?" She asked him.

"Let's go, I'm getting hungry and to be honest it's not a good idea for me being in this room with you looking like that."

She smiled at him and kissed him full on the mouth. She kissed him deeply and passionately, feeling his cock through his trousers, teasing him.

She held him close putting her mouth close to his ear and whispered softly. "Just so you know, I'm not wearing any underwear." She give, him a final kiss on the cheek and watched his surprised face as they left the room.

They walked to the restaurant enjoying the slightly cooler and much fresher air. He kept stroking her ass feeling that she had told the truth and she wasn't wearing anything underneath that thin dress.

Their table wasn't ready yet, so Anna suggested their usual couple of pre-drinks at the bar. Without asking she ordered 2 vodka tonics and a tequila each.

"Oh, OK are you trying to get me drunk again here?" He asked her jokingly.

"It's as much for me as it is for you. It feels very exposed going commando." She told him sheepishly.

"Well, I think you look amazing. It's difficult to keep my hands off you though." He kissed her while slowly moving his hand up her leg till he brushed her clit through her dress.

She let out a soft little moan looking shocked at where they were.

"That's not fair. That just makes me feel worse." She told him only half serious.

He did well to keep his hands off her for their meal. They both had a selection of BBQ meats over a bottle of wine. The waiter came over at the end to offer more tequila, but James said no as he wasn't sure he could drink anymore.

They went for a quick walk after their meal but it didn't last long as they both wanted to go back to the room.

The second the door closed they started kissing with him running his hands all over her but paying particular attention to her breasts.

"Slow down. I want to ask you something." He stopped immediately letting go of her.

"Do you trust me?" She asked him seriously.

"Of course I do. Why?" He replied straight away.

"Are you sure? Like really trust me?" She asked again.

"Yes, I do. Why?" He replied again.

"I want tonight. I want all of you. I want a toy for the night." She told him seriously.

"OK, what do you mean by that?"

"I want control. I want to do whatever I want, for however long I want. I want to tie you up and make you my boy toy for the night."

He looked at her puzzled, thinking this was different but decided to play along. "OK I'm game."

"Then give me two minutes. I will be right back." She turned and then left going across the hall to her room.

James just watched her go and left the door on a latch. He went and sat on the bed waiting patiently for her to return.

She came back after only a few minutes wearing the dressing gown she left earlier in. She closed and latched the door behind her, turning on the 'do not disturb sign' ensuring they would not be interrupted.

"Now you are all mine." She said playfully.

She kissed him firmly on the lips and pushed him back onto the bed. She untied her robe to show she was wearing a set of white see through bra and crotchless panties. He looked at those panties of hers with interest, he loved the idea of being able to see and touch her pussy so easily.

Anna pulled the cord out of both dressing gowns and climbed on top of him, straddling him and rubbing his cock through his trousers. She started to undo the buttons of his shirt until she got impatient and ripped it off over his head. He was about to ask her to be careful, but he didn't want to interrupt her game. She went back to gyrating her hips on his waist, making herself wetter and hornier with each movement. She took his hands in hers and tied them both to the headboard of the bed.

"I want to watch a movie." She blurted out suddenly. Getting off him, leaving him tied down.

"What? Like now?" He asked as he watched her retrieve the TV remote.

"Yup, and it's my pick."

He lay there completely helpless as she turned on the TV. She turned the volume down to its lowest setting not wanting to disturb the other guests. He wasn't paying attention to what she was putting on, he was staring at her. Anna's bra was so see through he could see her nipples hardening as he watched her. He didn't realise it was because of what she had put on the TV.

Anna had gone straight to the adult movies. She chose one that showed a threesome between two blonde girls and a tall guy. He only noticed when the cheesy music and opening credits rolled.

"Um, what's this?" He asked her surprised.

"Porn." She replied simply turning to face him. "I fancy watching some porn. I think you do too." She added with a wink.

She got herself comfortable by him, propping up her back against the headboard having one of his tied hands behind her, while leaving him lying with his head on the pillow. At least now he could see her breasts and the top of her pussy.

The movie started with the two girls from the trailer alone in the pool together like James and Anna had been earlier that afternoon. It didn't take long for the girls to start kissing and undressing each other. The action soon moved to a bedroom where they began playing with each other's breasts and pussies.

James had been watching the movie with respectful attention before Anna started to talk to him.

"Do you like them? I can see you're getting horny just watching." She asked him looking at the bulge that was developing in his trousers.

"You know when I'm watching porn, I can't help but touch myself, do you sometime feel like that?" She asked him as she started to rub her breasts.

She didn't stop there, running her hands softly down her stomach till her fingertips gently stroked the lips of her wet pussy. She had returned her attention to the movie which was showing one of the girls licking the other's pussy while a guy had snuck in behind them and was watching them.

"Do you mind if I play with myself James? Would you like to see that?" She asked him as she continued to play with her nipples with one hand and her pussy with the other.

James didn't answer, but continued to watch her pleasuring herself. He could feel the bulge in his trousers getting bigger.

"I said do you want to watch me masturbate?" She asked him again looking him in the eye.

"Yes, I do. I just don't have the best view from here." He replied, hoping she would continue the show.

"OK, as you asked so nicely..." She moved to the side of the bed giving James a clear and unobstructed view of her body while still being able to watch the movie.

"Is that better." She asked, opening her legs wide to give him a good look.

"That's perfect." He told her.

She started to rub her breasts again, keeping her nipples hard and sharp. She reached behind herself, unclasped her bra and threw it across the room. Her breasts looked amazing as she leaned back pushing her chest forward with a hand between her open legs. As she rubbed her clit, she gave off little moans of pleasure. Her crotchless panties gave her a complete unobstructed path to her pussy.

James was fully hard now and his trousers were very tight. He kept watching her and the movie in turn getting more and more turned on. He needed to touch her soon. Not that he would be able to tied up as he was.

The movie was now showing the two naked girls on their knees sucking the guy's cock in turn. Anna didn't take her eyes off the screen as she continued to pleasure herself.

"You must be starting to feel a bit tight in there. Do you want me to undo you?" She asked him through her soft groans, looking at his crotch.

"Yes please." He replied quickly. As much as he needed some freedom, he didn't want her to stop.

Anna quickly undid his trousers and pulled both them and his boxers off. James's cock immediately stood upright wanting her attention. Instead of touching him though, she straddled his legs and continued to masturbate.

She made a big show of wetting her middle finger with her saliva before she pushed it into herself. As soon as her finger entered her, she gave a soft little scream. James may have been dying to touch her, but he was enjoying the show. He loved seeing her get herself off.

"How does it feel Anna?" He asked her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I almost forgot you were there, it feels amazing. See for yourself how wet I am." She pulled her finger out of herself and rubbed a little of her juices on his cock.

"I want to feel your tongue, James. And what I want, I get."

She stood up and pulled down her skimpy underwear. It wasn't covering much but she wanted him to see all of her. She knelt back down above his head, her pussy mere centimetres from his mouth. Considering he was tied down he had no other choice but to give her what she wanted, not that he would have refused anyway.

He stuck his tongue out tasting her sweet wet pussy. He softly flicked it with the tip at first hearing her gasp over him. He started to lick her harder driving his took all over her pussy wiggling his tongue all over her clit, making her moan and scream in pleasure.

"That's it my toy. Lick my pussy. I want you to make me cum." She said through her moans trying to keep her voice steady.

She leaned back giving James a better angle to get in closer. He continued to lick her clit as she pushed a finger in and out of her own pussy. Within seconds she was screaming his name as she came hard from both her own finger and his tongue.

She moved off him sitting back where she was before turning her attention back to the movie. James looked at the movie too seeing one of the girls being licked out by the other girl while she gave the lucky guy a blow job.

"That looks fun, doesn't it? Do you want me to suck your cock? Are you dying for a blowjob yet?" She had started to play with her breasts again making her nipples erect.

"Yes I am. Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked her.

"I love sucking your cock. It feels so big and wide in my mouth." She leaned down to his cock giving it a gentle lick as a little tease. His cock throbbed in response to her tongue.

"I want to play with my toy. Don't you mind me, you watch the movie." She took his cock in her hand and slowly started to pump it up and down. He continued to watch her instead of the movie.

"I said, watch the movie. If you do, I will let you make me cum again." Reluctantly he looked back to the screen and saw that one of the girls was licking the other's pussy as she was being fucked by the guy from behind.

She moved her head down taking him into her mouth. She started off hard and fast thrusting his cock into her mouth, swallowing as much as could. He was loving this take charge side of her. Being tied down and unable to stop her just made it all the sexier.

When he returned his attention to Anna, he saw that she was fingering herself again as she was sucking his cock. She looked up to see him watching her and stared at him, while simultaneously giving an amazing blowjob and fingering herself. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as her pleasure was mounting again.

"I want to make you cum Anna. Why don't you watch the movie for a while? You could untie me a little." He told her only half seriously.

"No, I won't untie you. But I do want you to watch the movie." She moved herself until they were in a 69 position. He went back to licking her pussy again, this time fucking her with his tongue as well. While he did this, she watched the movie, loving this new experience. She was watching one of the girls riding the guy, while he licked the other girl's pussy.

After a few minutes of her groaning softly to the touch of his tongue she went back to his cock taking it into her hand. She came like that, screaming as she carried on jerking him off.

Without a word she lowered her body down him until she was straddling his cock. She started to rub his cock with her pussy lips rocking back and forth. She turned herself around, so she was facing him. She wanted to see his face as she fucked him.

She reached below her guiding his cock into her. His cock slid straight into her as she was so wet. She rocked back and forth breathing deeply, enjoying the view of him tied up and helpless beneath her. She rode him for a few minutes like that looking into his eyes knowing she had all of him, and she could do whatever she wanted.

She stopped riding him, to his disappointment and slid back down his body. She took him back into her mouth, watching his face as she slid his cock in as deep as possible. He let out his own small groans of pleasure from her tongue.

She continued to suck his cock for another minute, releasing it to a loud pop. She straddled him again pushing his cock back deep inside her. She released another little scream as he re-entered her. This time she wasn't going to stop until she had made him cum. She rode him as hard and fast as she could pushing his cock deep into her. She leaned back, putting one hand on his leg for support as she continued to rub her clit with the other. Within seconds James could feel he was about to cum.

"Oh god please don't stop, I'm about to cum, don't stop." He told her breaking his silence at last.

A few seconds later he let out a deep grunt as his cock released a large stream of cum inside her. The sudden release hitting her insides pushed her over the edge for a third time that night. She continued to ride him as she came the hardest of all times she had with him. When she had finished, she lay on top of him allowing his cock to slip out of her. She lay like that rising and falling with his deep breaths underneath her. She reached up the bed and released his hands from their restraints. He took her into his arms and held her against him.

"Anna, that was. That was just incredible." James told her. "That is the best sex I have ever had."

She looked up and the clock on the side of the bed and saw that it was after midnight.

"Me too. I've never done anything like that before. But I liked it. Happy birthday by the way." She kissed him one final time then lay down on the bed next to him, turned the TV off and covered them both with the blanket.

They fell asleep like that, as they had every other night, neither of them getting dressed or wanting to move.

They were woken up by the phone ringing the next morning just after 9am. At first he thought it might be Danielle or Cara trying to find Anna, but it was the front desk.

"Good morning senor Hastings. Happy birthday. This is Gustavo at the front desk, I'm sorry to bother you so early but there is a parcel here that has just been delivered for you and it needs your signature." The voice on the other end of the line said.

"Is this a wind up?" He asked, still half asleep.

"What is a wind up senor?" The voice asked.

"You know a joke. I haven't ever heard of a parcel being delivered while on holiday to a hotel." He had no idea what was going on. No one knew he was there.

"No senor, this is not a joke. Would you be able to come and sign for it?" He asked unsure of himself.

"Yes, I will be there in a few minutes." He hung up the phone and saw that Anna was awake staring at him. She had allowed the cover to fall away from her, exposing her breasts. She looked so sweet half asleep, half naked, with a slightly confused look on her face.

"What's going on?" She asked him sleepily.

He told her what had been said on the phone and got up to go. He put his boxers and shorts on along with a white vest.

"I will be right back." He told her.

"I'm coming. I've got to see this. As long as you don't mind?" She asked.

"No that's fine but I've got to be quick, they are waiting for a signature." She got out of bed and covered herself with a dressing gown tying it tight around her so it wouldn't come undone.

"OK a two second stop at my room then all good." She was true to her word and was only a minute putting on her own pair of shorts and vest.

"You promise me you know nothing about this? You haven't planned anything?" He asked her thinking this all might be a big joke.

"No of course not. I swear. I haven't had anytime to arrange anything." She told him truthfully.

They left the block getting a transport to the reception. James kept looking at Anna the whole ride over. She still looked half asleep with her hair all dishevelled and her sleepy eyes. She looked beautiful to him. He would get the parcel then he would take her back to his room again. Maybe she would be up for another round.

They got to the reception and they walked in together hand in hand.

"Hi, I'm James Hastings, I had a call to say there was a parcel here for me?" He asked the young man behind the counter.

"Si senor. She is behind you." Gustavo told James.

James turned round expecting to see a DPD or Amazon driver with a box or something. He was not prepared for the sight of his ex-girlfriend Alex standing in front of him.

"Hi James. Happy birthday." Alex said to him while looking at Anna's small frame next to him. She looked at her with disgust and contempt. It didn't help that she continued to hold James's arm, being as close to him as possible.

"James, who is this?" Anna asked him even though she suspected the answer.

"Anna, this is Alex. My ex-girlfriend." James told her flatly.

...to be continued.

12