A Holiday to Remember Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cheated on him, Jack, and I feel guilty. Shit, I even came here with the intention of cheating on him, again." Jen said as she looked at me with sad eyes. "When he refused to have a threesome I got angry at him, and when he refused to do a swap I got angry again. I... just want to remove this guilt from me."

"And you think him fucking someone else would alleviate that? Then, does it matter who it's with?" I said without thinking. My mind took a full second to fully digest what I had just said.

"You're right, it shouldn't matter." Jen said quietly.

I froze, it was as simple as that. I didn't stop her train of thought. I simply froze.

"Thanks for listening Jack, have a good night."

My heart beat hard, so hard that I felt it in my throat. I watched Jen get up and begin to walk out, she was walking, it seemed in slow motion. I was screaming inside and calm on the outside. I looked again and saw her near the kitchen door.

"Jen!" I suddenly said loudly and stood up, my arms rigidly held my kitchen table. That caused Jen to stop and look back at me. "Jen, please... wait." I say as I looked down at my kitchen table and saw it slightly shaking.

To be continued...