A Home for the Holidays!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elyse sighed deeply and with regret. She didn't want to tell Endres, she liked his cozy warm home. She felt very safe within it, like she belonged. Still Endres had let her in and deserved to know the truth. She tucked her long hair behind her ear, exposing her wine-colored birthmark.

"This will make you throw me out," she cried out in anguish. "Everyone, besides my grandfather, says it's the mark of a witch. I'm not a witch though...I'm not, I'm NOT, I'm NOT!!! You have to believe me! I came up the mountain trying to find a new home or at least safety. I just wanted a refuge even if it was a cave! The villagers will kill me now that my grandfather is dead." cried Elyse in anguish.

She wept then, for herself and her grandfather. It was all too much. She didn't deserve this. Potential death awaited her out in the storm, but certain death awaited in the village. She knew nothing about Endres, but she realized her life was in his hands.

Endres let out a little chuckle and took another small sip of his tea. Elyse glared at him, suddenly feeling angry. Who was he to make fun of her? He could tell her that she was a witch, the cause of his troubles...things like that Elyse was accustomed to have thrown at her. But she couldn't stand people mocking her. Elyse had no friends and no possessions but she had pride! She was still a person! Elyse wished she really was a witch so she could curse those who ridiculed her.

Endres smiled and said, "Relax, I saw that birthmark when I brought you here. Birthmarks are naturally occurring things and harmless. Ignorant peasants need something to blame their troubles on. You won't curse or overpower me. Elyse, you don't have the strength or the capabilities to hurt me. Besides, you're my guest now, stay until the weather clears!"

Endres' strength was absolute in the way he gave his orders to her. Yes, he knew he was sounding commanding and rude but he wanted to...he wanted to...protect her. Endres had watched her so often and from a distance. Now she was here and he wanted to be with her.

Elyse had never encountered a situation like this before. No one in the village had wanted to protect her, yet a complete stranger was willing. She sat down by the roaring fire. It was so comforting to have a place to stay. Elyse almost felt like she was home "Well...I'll just stay here then...thank you!" she wiped the tears of joy from her eyes.

"Stay as long as you like Elyse. I'm glad to have your company." With that Endres dampened down the fire and went to bed.

Elyse didn't feel like going to sleep. It wasn't just from the storm's fury, she sat up looking at the cabin's ceiling thinking that someone, other than her grandfather, was being kind to her. That just never happened. She didn't know what to do. He was so handsome too, and she felt drawn to him as women were drawn to such attractive men. Certainly, it was wrong to want things like that from a stranger.

But it was more than that. When she'd woken up, he'd said "hello again". What was with the "hello again"? Ignorant villagers were the only people Elyse knew, still the way Endres stare at her was so intimate. She couldn't get Endres' greeting of "hello again" out of her mind.

It was a three-day storm. Elyse spent all of it with Endres. They conversed and played games. She had to admit he was not what she'd expected of a person who lived alone on the mountain. He asked questions about her life, sometimes surprising her with his knowledge of the valley. There was something familiar about him, she could have sworn she'd known him forever, but that couldn't be. Elyse only knew villagers and forest creatures.

Elyse had to admit to herself that she was falling for Endres. Desire was a new emotion to her and it was dangerous. She stared at him from across the cabin. He seemed to want her too. However Elyse quickly banished that thought. What hope was there? Sooner or later, people always said she was a witch. It was better not to have hope. Still there was no harm in looking. He was so handsome, strong and mysterious.

Endres must have caught her looking. "What is it, Elyse?" he questioned. He noticed that she was still trying to cover her birthmark. Frankly, he could care less about the mark. She was beautiful. She was kind. She was intelligent. She had stayed with him despite the fact that he was a strange man from the wild. He knew she was brave because Elyse had chosen him over the storm or fleeing back to her village. Elyse had trusted him while most humans, especially human women, would have chosen the storm's fury.

Elyse stammered. She didn't know what to say. You couldn't confess your love to strangers; it was improper! Besides, he was a mountain man. Men who lived on the mountain were supposed to be have lusty intentions.

Elyse wanted Endres as she stared at him. He had strong broad shoulders. His midnight back hair hung over his back in a ponytail. She had never had a man, converse or spend time with her in the past. They'd always fled due to her birthmark.

Elyse couldn't explain why but wanted this man. She had never wanted anyone before.

Endres repeated his question.

"Oh, it's really nothing. I just don't know where to go after this storm is over. I can't stay with you in this cabin forever. Your family wouldn't approve. I'm from the villages You're from the mountain. Society doesn't really approve of us being together, do they?" asked Elyse. She anxiously laughed and flushed a deep red.

Elyse was nervous...more than nervous. She wanted to do SO much more than just talk with Endres. She felt she just wanted to be safe in those powerful arms. Elyse quickly dismissed those thoughts, how could he...or anyone want her? She was damaged goods. She had her birthmark. She was ugly. She was cursed. No man, even a wild mountain man, could want her. Endres deserved more. He deserved a beautiful woman. He deserved a woman who was the opposite of her.

Elyse took the last sip of her wintergreen tea. "Well, if you don't know any place to go, other than this cabin, you and I should probably get to bed. Maybe you can teach me more about how to survive on the mountain by myself tomorrow." With that statement, Elyse climbed into her bed.

For a long time, Endres stood next to Elyse and watched her sleep. Her long hair was messily strewn out over the bed. Even in her sleep, she reflexively tried to cover up her birthmark. Endres felt an urge to brush her hair. He wanted to feel her long silk hair in his hands. He wanted to kiss her birthmark and tell her that it was nothing to be ashamed of. It was just a part of her. She was so beautiful in so many ways. Endres saw so much more in Elyse. She was so strong and determined. Like him, she was willful and gutsy. She was a survivor.

Endres desired Elyse for other features than her personality of course. He couldn't ignore the way her breasts pressed against the blanket. He couldn't ignore her curvy hips or womanly body. She was so trusting. So beautiful.

Endres felt the beginning of sexual arousal. NO, NO, NO! This was so wrong. Elyse was a human. She was sweet. She was kind. So was so innocent. He knew no man would have ever romanced her. He did not want to frighten her or hurt her. As a man it was hard, though not to drawn to her, to want to love her. It was even more difficult to keep his wolf controlled around her, the urge to mate, to be her alpha male, to have her as his alpha female. Yet it didn't matter how much he wanted her. She was not his to claim.

Still, watching the sexually attractive Elyse sleep in his bed made him grow more and more aroused, to the point it was becoming physically painful. He so desired a woman's gentle touch and companionship, but also wished she was like him so they could run with the wind and covert and play as wolves. Ultimately, he simply wanted someone to come home to, to have offspring with. Endres just wanted something he couldn't fully put into words. Yes, he could. He wanted Elyse for life.

Endres shook his head. He shouldn't have brought her here. She was young, inexperienced, and fragile. He would be too big for her. Too wild. She had no experience with men. If he claimed her, she'd be terrified. He was on the verge of losing control. He couldn't lose control. Endres had to fight his wolf. He had to protect Elyse.

Endres realized he was tired and laid beside her. Sleep didn't come easily to him. He found himself watching her. How could anyone want to hurt such a beautiful creature? He grew angry when he thought of the ignorant peasants who wanted to harm her. If he ever came across an abuser of Elyse's, Endres wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

The intense storm continued for several more days. At the end of the blizzard, Endres knew his wolf couldn't take it anymore. He had to let out his vicious side. He couldn't let Elyse see his wolf side. How could she understand? Needing his wolf to be free, wanting Elyse to be safe, he lied.

Endres told Elyse. "I have to go check on my sheep now that the storm is over. Stay here. There are dangerous animals on the mountain. I'll be back soon." With that Endres left Elyse alone. When he reached the tree-line he morphed into his wolf form. He was free to let his wolf lash out.

In his wolf freedom, he tore through the forest. Endres ran and ran. Endres ran alone. He'd been solitary for a while now but today, without Elyse's companionship. He felt more alone than ever. Endres wanted someone to run with. Someone to be with, a mate, a family, a pack, a home. Surely, he deserved that.

In anger, Endres caught a rabbit and tore it to pieces. The rabbit was dead in seconds. Endres stood over it licking his fangs. His mouth was full of blood and guts. He devoured the rabbit feeing the satisfying crunch of bones in his strong jaws. His wolf hunger for fresh meat had been sated but he still ran through the forest trying to rid himself of his animalistic urges and anger. Endres was angry because he was a werewolf, he was so different from Elyse. How could she ever accept him? Endres knew he had to be different and better. He had to be worthy of Elyse. If only, if only, if only, somehow, he could prove that he was deserving of her. If only, if only, if only. Endres ran seeking an answer but to no avail.

Part Three

Back at the cabin, Elyse was lost in her thoughts. She knew that Endres was right. There were dangerous animals up here in the mountains like wolves, mountain lions and bears. He had been so generous in sharing his supplies with her she wanted to give him a gift.

The least she could do was replenish Endres's stash of wintergreen berries. His wintergreen berries were nearly gone. She knew they grew like weeds on the mountain. The bright red Wintergreen berries would stand out from the snow. Elyse threw a fur blanket over herself for warmth, left the cabin and headed outside. She would only be gone for a few minutes. What was the worst that could happen? She would be back long before Endres knew she was gone.

When she got outside, Elyse was astonished at the amount of snow that had fallen. It never snowed this much back in her village. Still somewhere out here there were wintergreen berries. Elyse would find them, no matter how deeply they were buried.

She was doing it for Endres. He had been so kind. She'd enjoyed his tea so much. She saw wanted to please him, the show her appreciation and...was it perhaps her love? This was how she could repay him. It was the least she could do for her new friend, who had shared his home with her. Elyse's search for the berries would just take longer than she expected.

Perhaps up in the ancient grove, Elyse could find the wintergreen berries. All she had to look for was a stark red contrasting against the newly fallen snow. The snow was deep and it took longer than expected for Elyse to reach the thicket. Still, she searched. Endres had done so much for her, this was the least she could do for him.

Suddenly Elyse felt a firm yank on her hair. Then she was imprisoned in strong arms. She knew from the way she was being manhandled that it wasn't Endres.

"Found you at last, bitch. You're going to pay for the curse you inflicted on our village. I always knew we couldn't trust a witch like you!" said the booming voice. Then the owner of the voice started dragging Elyse back down the mountain. As soon as her head cleared, Elyse realized it was Bryce. If Elyse had an arch enemy, it was Bryce.

Bryce was strong, excelled in all sports. He also owned the town's tavern. All the villagers gathered there. His good looks and alleged wealth drew all the women to him. They all wanted to marry him. He flirted with them all and bedded most. Yet, Elyse never flirted with him. She saw him for what he was.

Bryce was handsome but he was an abusive brutal braggart. Not the patriotic paragon everyone thought. It was only Elyse who he tormented. Bryce made fun of every aspect of her life. He had ever since they were small children, when he had tossed stones at her, calling her "witch".

Bryce loathed Elyse but it also upset him that she never flirted with him. Elyse never mooned over him like the other village women did. Bryce was an egocentric narcissist. Elyse's indifference caused him to be irate and he had a urge to sexually take her, to force himself on her.

She stayed out of his bar and never paid attention to him. Elyse treated Bryce like he didn't exist. She seemed to resent him and he resented that. Bryce never had anyone hate him before. Bryce had a need to be popular with everyone. Elyse saw through him. His wrath, his hate mixed with unbounded lust, his need to dominate her, was why he'd volunteered to bring Elyse to justice.

"Listen you ugly bitch, you cursed our town! After you left, the chickens haven't laid eggs, two cows froze to death and three elders died. I'm taking you back so you can face justice. Burning isn't just enough punishment for a witch like you. I'll have to find other ways of making you suffer." His arousal grew as Bryce continued dragging Elyse down the mountain by the tresses of her hair. He was too strong and all of Elyse's attempts to escape were in vain.

The freezing winter snow pelted both Bryce and Elyse as he dragged her back to the village. Bryce opened the door to his tavern and threw Elyse in. She stumbled and fell to the floor. Her already dirty dress was now covered with copious amounts of floor grime, from Bryce's filthy tavern.

"I found her. I tracked her up the mountain through the storm. I found the witch. She cursed our village and fled. She doesn't care about anyone besides herself. Look at this ugly bitch and all the woes she's caused our town.

"Elyse doesn't care for anyone but herself. She's jinxed us so our crops don't grow and we have terrible cold in the winter. I, for one, suggest she face the ultimate punishment. This bitch has to burn. What does the town think" questioned Bryce.

"She sure is an ugly thing. Look at her face. She's a monster. She's always been trouble. This village used to have peace and bountiful harvests. I agree with you Bryce. We need to get rid of her as soon as possible." stated Josh.

"Bryce is right." said Tom, Dick and Stanley in perfect unison. "Without her our village would prosper. The sooner she goes the better. We should get rid of the witch."

"Look at her dress. She's covered in dust and ash. You think she'd want to look pretty for Bryce. It's just like a witch." stated Kelly. Kelly was in love with Bryce. She didn't want any other women around. That included Elyse.

"So, the town's in unison then? We should get rid of her? Kill the witch?" questioned Bryce.

"Yes!" everyone gathered in the tavern yelled. Most people didn't resent Elyse enough to kill her but they were afraid to stand against Bryce. He was a strong man who could do real damage. They worried for the retribution he could cause their homes and families.

Tom, Dick and Stanley made their way outside to gather wood for the pyre. Elyse struggled against the rope, she longed to be somewhere else, anywhere. Why had she left Endre's home? Her struggles were in vain Bryce's knots held firm.

To Elyse's horror, she suddenly found Bryce next to her. He was too close and she was still bound. Elyse found Bryce lifting her dress and fondling her breasts and pussy. But it wasn't a lover's touch. It was hard and brutal. To her horror, Bryce was in her. He was thrusting in and out.

Elyse screamed and tried to wriggle away as his cock ripped into her ass tearing her delicate flesh painfully. She struggled and flailed against Bryce trying to escape the ripping pain, but he punched her in the side with his fist, knocking the breath out of her. She lay gasping even as he beat her viciously. She begged, she pleaded, but as her shrieks grew more desperate, he grew more violent. He started chuckling malevolently.

"That's it you little bitch!" Bryce snarled as he slammed into her. "Squeal like the little whore you are. You know you love it. You know you wanted me all along."

Elyse could feel the blood as it dripped down her legs. She sobbed brokenly. "No, please," she begged. "Please..." She repeated it over and over again, choking and trembling. Elyse screamed into her gag and twisted, trying to escape but it was in vain. She had no options, Bryce continued thrusting and soon emptied himself in her.

Elyse wondered why she had strayed outside. She should have listened to Endres. He only wanted what was best for her. Elyse missed Endres' caring personality and wanted him to be here. He was her friend. He cared for her. The only person in her life, apart from her grandfather, to have done so.

At long last, Endres ran back to his small cabin. His wolf was sated. He noticed Elyse's tracks out in the deep snow. They led away from the cabin, none returned. He didn't blame her for leaving but how could she be so foolish?

If he had come across her in wolf form, he didn't know what could have happened. Endres didn't want to think about the horrors he could have inflicted on Elyse. He wanted to explain everything to her but she was a mortal and couldn't understand.

He had been gone for hours. Elyse wasn't back, where had she gone? He had been kind but still his feral side percolated through. Was this enamoring woman afraid of him? Endres was disappointed but it was probably for the best. Elyse was brave, running into unknown wilderness to seek a new life. He would have liked to be a part of that new life but Elyse would have never stayed once she found out his dark secret.

He smelled it then. A man. A mortal man from the village. Endres was jealous. Did Elyse have some secret lover who had pursued her? The man smelled of grime, charred meat and cheap beer. As Endres analyzed the tracks, he could tell that Elyse hadn't gone willingly. She had been forced down the mountain. She had struggled fiercely against her abductor. Someone from the village had braved the wild mountain to make his beloved Elyse pay for the crime of being a supposed witch.

Endres knew Elyse needed his help. Dire consequences awaited her in the village. He charged down the mountain. He kept running down the mountain, at full speed, until he arrived in the tranquil valley.

There he smelt dirt, grime and the filth of humans. There was no earth magic. No winter songs. The humans had destroyed the earth. This was nothing but dead wasteland. It ate away at the very core of his being to be in this heathen place.

Still, his Elyse was down here and in danger. He had to rescue her. It was then that Endres admitted to himself that he loved Elyse. He wanted her. He wanted to be her lover. He wanted her as his true mate. He wanted her in his home. No one would malign her anymore. He would protect and care for her.

Back in the tavern, Elyse was petrified. Bryce had raped her and now she had his fluids flowing out of her thighs. She struggled, gnawing against her bonds but they held fast. It was all just too much for her to take. Her former compatriots, never friends, were out building a bonfire on which to burn her. She seized and passed out.