A Home for the Holidays!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm yours, my love." She murmured. "My tumultuous Endres..."

Endres kissed Elyse gently on the forehead and she whimpered softly when he reluctantly slid out of her. Elyse sheltered close to him. Elyse felt safe as she felt Endres embrace her. Elyse's teeth chattered in the winter cold. Endres laid her next to the fire and dried her off with the buffalo coat.

"Be your lover?" Elyse repeated as she ran her hands through his hair. She was still coming out of shock. She haad lost her village and the man she desired wanted to be with her? He wanted to be true mates? What in the world was going on?

"Be my lover, please?" questioned Endres. "If it makes any difference it's the winter solstice. A day when the whole earth changes." He looked down at Elyse. Would she say yes? He just wanted to be with her. Endres loved this woman, more than anything he wanted her to say yes.

Please say yes.

Please.

Please.

The thought repeated over and over again in Endres mind, the prayer percolated his soul. He just wanted her. He just wanted his Elyse.

"I've wanted you since I met you Endres...since I woke up in your cabin. I could care less about what day it is. If I had known that you felt this way, you could have had me anytime." Elyse blushed as she said this. She was happy.

Endres wanted her! Despite her deformities someone lusted after her. She had a lover. Elyse sank back into a fresh snow bank. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she questioned Endres as she winked at him.

Endres smiled and laid down beside Elyse. He kissed across her breasts and down, Suddenly, she felt his weight shift, he straddled her legs and then shifted again. Endres knew he was big. Almost too big for her. He didn't want to cause his beloved pain. He kissed his way down from Elyse's breasts to her inner folds. Endres circled his tongue around Elyse's clit and suckled at it, teasing it with his tongue and teeth. He licked her inner folds making her even wetter. Elyse twisted in the snow above him. Endres smiled at her little mews. It felt nice to hear her pleas. Still he licked away some more until she was overtaken with a massive orgasm.

"Please Endres, please." begged Elyse in desperation. Endres knew she was ready. He again positioned himself at her entrance.

Elyse moaned at the feel of him entering her. Her back arched and her hands twisted in the snow as she stared up at him in awe. He was so big... so very big... and he stretched her so wide. She didn't know if she was experiencing pain or pleasure. Could it be both at once? Endres filled her so completely and he felt so very good to have him inside her that she sobbed at the sensation, tears rolling down her face. She was so happy that someone wanted all of her for just being the person she was! Suddenly another massive orgasm flowed through her.

She was Endres' and he was hers! When Endres saw her tears, he bent down and kissed them away. He made his way up to Elyse's lips then kissed Elyse gently. They were soft, sweet kisses that shot through her and made her already tingling, aching core clench more, Endres' kisses made Elyse's belly twist and her breasts ached with need and Elyse clung to Endres like he was a life buoy as the kiss went on and on. Endres shifted further into her. He expertly moved through her slowly and evenly, gliding back until just the tip was still within her, then thrusting forward to fill her completely, pressing hard at the final barrier of her cervix, firmly but not uncomfortably.

At long last, the kiss between the couple ended and Endres looked down at his Elyse. He slid free from her inner folds. Elyse released him reluctantly. Elyse felt so safe in his strong arms. She gave out little mewing sounds which made Endres want her even more. He bent down to kiss her deeply, with more passion, more fire, more hunger and Elyse was lost in the sensations of the moment.

Elyse made him harder than he ever thought he could become, ready to go again, Endres gripped her by the hips and lifted her bottom from the snow drift, pulling her in to meet each solid, firm thrust, pushing into her more rapidly and groaning as he did, the sound unbelievably arousing and Elyse felt her pleasure amazingly rising... rising... rising... and then it exploded through her, making her cry out and arch her back, her hands coming up and twisting upon the cold forest floor as she mewled her way through the most intense orgasm she had ever felt in her life. The pleasure of it was all consuming and she lost all track of time, all sense of self, all extraneous thoughts. Elyse and Endres existed in a world of their own.

Elyse and Endres had achieved, at least for a brief while, what many sought their whole lives. They were living completely and utterly in the moment. Nothing and no one existed beyond themselves. All they were aware of was their love.

Endres lay next to Elyse. He was stroking her skin, kissing and suckling at a breast. Worshiping her. Endres moved to suckle at the other breast, the little pinch of pain came again and the pleasure nearly killed her as she practically howled in another release. Elyse's eyes rolled back in her head. This was Nirvana.

All too soon, Elyse's pleasure ebbed. She came back down to herself with her heart still racing. Elyse's body was slick with sweat. She had been well fucked but her body still ached for Endres.

"You have the most kissable lips I think I have ever seen, Elyse " Endres said in a low voice, kissing Elyse's bottom lip again, tasting her and enjoying the moment.

Later that night, next to the dying fire, Elyse woke up. She realized that Endres's eyes were boring into hers. Elyse noticed they were dark again, and full of fiery energy. It was a different sort of darkness, and she belatedly recognized it as lust, though not before the gaze had sufficiently seared her insides.

She turned her eyes away, unable to stand that look for long. No one had ever looked at her like that. Endres looked at her like she belonged to him. When he looked at her that way, she knew she was his and his alone. Elyse was embarrassed to admit to herself that she liked that look. She rolled over on her side and drew him close.

Endres 's hips slowly rose to meet her waiting pussy. He kept his eyes locked on hers as he reached out and stroked her hair, threading his fingers through it. Endres caressed her face and kissed her. Elyse had a thought. This must be what love feels like. She loved Endres and knew he loved her. He was right when he talked about true mates, for she was surely his.

Part Five

When the fire died, Endres had no wish to wake his love, so he carried her back to the cabin. Elyse, still in a state of bliss, woke up to an argument concerning her.

"She can't stay here, she's not a maiden, her blood could pollute our kind. I won't allow it." stated the old man.

"Alpha, ways are changing all around the world, Let her stay, she's an honest woman, a hard worker. I love her. If you cast her out you lose me." said Endres angrily. His eyes were full of fire.

Ivy saw Elyse hiding in the doorway. "Aaron, please go get me some more willow tea. Our guest isn't better yet, you promised me she could stay until she was well." ordered Ivy. Aaron rolled his eyes and went back to their cabin, mumbling under his breath. He'd made his mate a promise, he loved her so much. They'd been together for many centuries.

Ivy walked into Endres' cabin.

"Your cabin is made from rowan tree and holly boughs, isn't it? It's strong and well built. Rowan branches have always brought protection to their dwellings. Homes that have holly boughs have tranquility and goodwill. Endres you showed leadership when you rescued Elyse from those ignorant villagers. I know you think Aaron has old fashioned ideas...that he's wicked. As his wife I'll be the first to admit that Aaron is losing strength...I don't know how to say it...I don't know what I'm trying to say." said Ivy as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"Try." said Endres as he patted Ivy on the back. Elyse sat in a chair. This had everything to do with her.

"You're an honorable man, Endres. You're a strong warrior...if...no...when Aaron gets too old to be Alpha the younger males will attack and kill him. Lenin and Lich meet often, I know their intentions are to fight Aaron...it won't end well for Aaron, the pack or them. Lenin and Lich will kill each other to obtain the role of Alpha.

You're different Endres, you have a kind heart and I think you would grant Aaron mercy. I think you would co-rule with him. You can be Alpha after he dies, it's unconventional and has never been done but I know I can convince Aaron to do this. Lich and Lenin will destroy the pack in their quest for power. Do this for me, Endres...please? No...that's not right. Do it for the pack, you're a strong wolf. Be an Alpha and lead?" questioned Ivy.

"Ivy, I don't know if I can be an Alpha. I'm a lone wolf. I can't govern or lead, I can barely take care of myself. I'm not Alpha material." protested Endres.

"You're more than you know, Endres. You and Elyse should join the pack. You two should be together. Bring her, forget what Aaron said before, be with us. Live together as true mates in a new home. Be a family." said Ivy. she felt Elyse's forehead.

Endres looked over at Elyse. What the fuck was he supposed to do?

"I like it here. It's safe and I feel like we could have a family. Ivy is the Alpha's wife, so I suppose she knows what to do." said Elyse quietly. She hoped she was right. Elyse knew nothing about the supernatural world into which she'd been thrust. But her words were true. They needed a home and family. She wanted a place where both her and Endres could belong.

Elyse knew that Endres was a good man. He was her one true love, her soul mate. He had protected her when she was weak, now he needed her support. He had to fight the young wolves. He had to establish leadership. She knew he could be an Alpha.

Endres kissed her. He hoped he wasn't kissing his love goodbye. But there was no time like the present to deal with Lich and Lenin. He charged outside as a massive black wolf. Ivy followed as a huge gray wolf.

Their howls filled the air. Snarling, Endres meet both Lich and Lenin. He locked jaws with Lich, who lunged forward. Endres' paws slipped on the icy snow. For a brief moment, Endres thought he was going to die. But he couldn't die, Endres had Elyse. He lashed back just as fiercely. The two wolves battled in the deep snow for about a half hour, although it seemed much longer. Endres felt, fangs sinking into his leg, the powerful jaws dragged it beyond his thigh. Endres bit Lich fiercely on the face. Lich whimpered and let his leg go. Endres felt feet pummel his balls, white hot pain shot through him. Fists and fangs ripped at his body.

Both Endres and Lick wounded each other many times. At last, Endres made a desperate gamble. He grabbed Lich by the throat and bit firmly, his jaws clenched until Lich rolled over. Knowing his opponent was dead, Endres looked around for Aaron and Ivy. They were panting over Lenin's broken body. The warriors were to exhausted to exchange words. They knew what they had done. Nodding, Endres knew he had earned his place in the pack.

Aaron, who was bleeding profusely, stumbled and Ivy steadied him. The elderly couple leaned against each other and made their way to the cabin. Ivy brewed them valerian root and willow tea. The couple drank it and curled up together. They slept. When the early morning light came, Aaron still lay with upon the bed. Ivy gave him a soft and radiant smile as she spooned him frm behind. He laid back against firm firm breasts; looking over his shoulder at his beautiful wife, Aaron saw their entire lifetime. Ivy embraced him in her arms.

Aaron kissed her again. Upon the bed the lovers tumbled and intertwined. Aaron kissed her again and Ivy fiercely kissed him back. He ran his fingers through her long gray locks, he saw her closed eyes and just adored the sight of her. Aaron lifted her breasts and kissed the warm underside, he'd always loved the juicy crevice, Then, he sucked her nipples hard...one after the other. Making Ivy moan.

Ivy was twisting under him; her body was shivering. She peppered soft and sweet kisses all around his face, as well as his wounds. Ivy pinched his nipples as he suckled hers. Aaron was so hard he was going to spill. Still, he stopped and gathered his strength for a second. Ivy's hips slammed against his, Aaron saw his wife's face flush red. She tossed her head back against the pillow tangling her gray hair. Thrusting into her again and again, Aaron saw Ivy clasp her arms about him, just before he exploded inside her.

Ivy's hot limbs were intertwined within him. Aaron's face was buried deep within her long hair. Ivy snuggled close to him. The couple fell into each other's arms and nuzzled each other's necks. Ivy's soft arm drew Aaron to her. He could feel her heart beating. She'd always been his wife. Ivy had always been his soul mate. Tonight, Ivy was divine. She had saved him and the pack. She was his angel of mercy. His angel of delights. An angel who was bringing Heaven to him.

Aaron and Ivy slept together that night as they had for countless nights. As usual, it was Ivy who got up first. Aaron awoke at her stirrings and saw her in the early morning light. She was covered in bites and scratches from the fight. Aaron could only assume he looked similar. Ivy was old but she was still beautiful.

"Coffee?" she questioned even though she already knew the answer. "Mmm" said Aaron, still half asleep. Even though he hadn't said yes.

"No coffee for you today, more willow and valerian root tea. I came so close to losing you. We've got to get you better." said Ivy. Tears nearly came to her eyes, she didn't know what she would do if she'd lost Aaron. Thank the gods that Endres saved both their lives. Aaron pouted but drank the tea. It tasted terrible but Ivy only wanted to heal him.

Across the encampment, Endres stumbled into his cabin. Elyse gave a small scream. He was covered in blood and fur! She quickly put the kettle on. He needed nursing, Endres had nursed her, she would get him better. The water quickly boiled. Elyse washed and tended his wounds. She gave him willow tea.

"It looks worse than it is. I have wolf blood. Come here baby," stated Endres as he drew Elyse close.

To Endres's delight, Elyse's hands snaked up into his hair. He felt the warmth of her skin, a contrast to his freezing body. Her lips pressed against his. Heat flooded onto his body as they lay together on the bed. Endres pressed his tongue along her lips and she parted them, allowing him to taste her mouth.

Endres rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger and a soft moan bled into his mouth, stopping the kiss. Elyse lifted her head and looked down into his eyes. Endres couldn't believe that Elyse was willing to go so far with him. They weren't even married yet and there was so much she didn't understand. Still as he lay beneath Elyse, he didn't care so much about the why.

Endres's strong hands slid across Elyse's heated skin and goosebumps broke out along his flesh. Endres leaned in to her and closed his eyes. Her hands were on his shoulders and he pulled her body against his own. Elyse was still warm, while his body was freezing. Endres savored that warmth. Endres stroked down her back. His cold hands massaged her hot body Elyse shivered above him. Elyse's breath was coming in heavy waves and her little hands had fisted on his shoulders. When he looked at her face again her eyes were closed and her head had lolled back.

Everything, apart from them, momentarily melted away. Endres sat up and kissed her neck, tasting her skin and taking in the scent of her arousal. He just wanted to lie in her warm embrace forever. Elyse watched as Endres's eyes seemed to be memorizing her. She could feel his stare caress her. Her heartbeat accelerated and her breaths grew shallow. It was a wild animalistic look. Elyse knew that she belonged to Endres and Endres alone. They were true mates. His stare frightened her a little. But when he touched her, his hands were soft. He caressed her stomach like she was a fragile piece of bone China, and he bent over suckling her nipple gently, lightly flicking the aching tip with his tongue.

His touch made her shiver, those gentle caresses contrasting so much with his fierce eyes. Her slender fingers brushed through his hair and across his skin. Elyse closed her eyes and reveled in sensation; his soft lips worshiping her breasts, his strong hands lightly brushing her sensitized flesh. She traced the contours of his body, felt his silky hair, and brushed his nipples delighting in the velvety texture of his skin, coating his body in heat. She was surrounded by him; his scent, his powerful body, his mouth worshiped her breasts, his large hands caressing her. Endres was her true mate. He was her everything.

Elyse felt his lips on hers again and she moaned into his mouth wrapping her arms about him, pulling him close. His skin teased her nipples, his erection pressed between their bodies, the moisture of his arousal hot against her belly. She pulled him even closer, pressing her body into his. She needed him to be closer; inside of her.

Suddenly, Elyse pushed him off of her and he willingly let her. Elyse rose up on her knees and straddled his hips, she took a moment to survey him. His body was freezing, he was covered in bites and scratches. He was still bleeding. As she looked down at him, Elyse wanted to take time to appreciate everything that was uniquely Endres. As a couple, they had conquered despair and turmoil. Their love had prevailed.

"Elyse!" he groaned when her mouth enveloped him, his hips heaved off the bed from his need.

Elyse suckled him, running her tongue around the head, taking him deep into her mouth and down into her throat. She couldn't get enough of him; she wanted to devour him, every ounce of him. Her hand cupped his balls, rubbing them as she bobbed her head slowly up and down. He reached out and brushed her hair to the side. Elyse could tell he was watching her and memorizing her every move.

"Stop!" Endres cried out. He didn't want to cum. Not yet, not before he'd brought Elyse pleasure. Endres pulled her up his body.

Before he could protest more, she locked her mouth over his, letting him taste himself on her tongue. Her long hair tumbled about her shoulders and over their faces, shrouding them in a silky curtain even as their tongues mated fiercely. Endres moaned into her mouth and wrapped his arms about her body, his large hands caressed her hips and her breasts. The more she kissed him, the more her body throbbed with need and slowly her control, her desire to tease and tantalize his body like he'd done to her, slipped away. She needed him.

She took his thick cock in her hand and slowly impaled herself upon him noting his eyes watching as he disappeared within her soft depths. She shuddered above him feeling every vein, every ridge of him against her velvety walls arching her back in pleasure as he filled her.

"Gods, Elyse." he breathed. "You're so beautiful."

He reached out and cupped one of her breasts in his hand running his thumb across her aching nipple. His touch made her gasp as a shiver ran through her making her ache even more. Her body shuddered and she ground against him, needing more. Slowly she lifted herself off and then just as slowly inched down until he disappeared completely within her. She clenched her thighs and her muscles, developing a slow, torturous rhythm that sent shivers of ecstasy through her body.

"That's it. God yes," he whispered in a dark, husky voice.

His hands clasped around her hips, guiding her thrusts, and she saw his eyes were glued to her watching and memorizing as she impaled herself upon him over and over again. She moaned as everything around her caught fire. The skin where his hands touched her throbbed, her own hair teased her shoulders, her back, her nipples driving her crazy, making her hungrier. She moaned as sensation overwhelmed her; everything about Endres consumed her. He was her one true love, her true mate. Her body shivered, trembled, sweated. Suddenly Endres felt a glorious shiver starting in her womb and radiating out to her aching breasts, her fingers and her toes. She moaned incoherently, her body convulsing, her heart pounding, her skin vibrating with pleasure.