A Home for the Holidays!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endres had never meant to burn the village down. Innocent mortals lived there. He had just wanted to save Elyse. Still he charged in as a wolf, tongues of fire were reaching towards Elyse who was tied to a post in the middle of a burning pyre. Now was a time of action, not of ethics. Villagers would later say that a great black wolf, a hound Elyse summoned from Hell, burst in and ripped her from the pyre.

Endres' rage was so great that he never knew how Elyse wound up in his arms. Suddenly, Endres found himself in the woods with Elyse in his arms. Elyse was bleeding profusely from a head wound, she was blind from the smoke and couldn't breathe due to the ash. There were a hundred other things wrong with her. Elyse's wounds were beyond Endres's magic. She moaned in his arms.

"You're safe, Elyse. You're safe and I swear to the gods, I'll get you better." gasped Endres as he picked her up, tenderly as a groom would a bride. What to do...what the fuck to do? This healing was beyond him. Endres only knew one woman whose magic was that potent. It was Ivy. She was his former Alpha's true mate. Ivy's healing skills had kept the pack healthy for as long as Endres could remember. He didn't want to return to the pack. Endres disagreed with Aaron's old-fashioned ways. Still, he loved Elyse...he'd brave Aaron's wrath and lectures about him leaving to save his Elyse.

Endres continued carrying Elyse further away from her smoldering village. He was taking her to safety. After a long and arduous trek, he finally arrived in his pack's territory. Aaron came out of his home to greet him.

"I'm back...with my mate. She's sick, worse than sick...I think she may be dying. I was hoping Ivy could help her." stated Endres.

Aaron just arched an eyebrow. He was on the verge of telling Endres no. Endres had wanted to be a lone wolf so now he must accept the consequences. But, his wife, Ivy came running out of the house.

"The poor dear, look at her...of course we'll take care of her. We'll give her whatever care she needs." said Ivy as she held the door so Endres could bring Elyse in. He sat her down upon the bed, close to the warm fire.

Aaron shook his head. He was against nursing this mortal woman but Ivy wanted to heal her. Ivy was Aaron's true mate. Aaron couldn't refuse his Ivy. She began heating some water and got a towel to clean Elyse. She did her best but it was insufficient. She would have to wait till Elyse was a bit more cognizant. Ivy knew Elyse wouldn't die, but she was suffering horribly. After a few days, she would start to heal. The winter solstice, a time of healing, was approaching...on that day the earth magic would cure Elyse.

Elyse dreamed deeply. They were nightmares full of malice and panic. She could feel dried blood upon her skin and stickiness between her legs. Her sex painfully throbbed and her limbs ached. This was agony. What had happened to her? She couldn't remember. Where was she...she didn't know.

Endres couldn't stand to see his beloved suffering. He laid down next to her, cradling Elyse close until the lovers drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Soon the sun shone down on Elyse's face. But she couldn't see it. Smoke had temporarily blinded her. Elyse could only feel the sun's warmth. Elyse heard movement. Where the fuck was she and what the fuck was happening?

"Hello?" she questioned.

"Oh good, dear you're awake. I've made you some willow tea as well as a ginkgo biloba poultice, drink it the tea and you'll feel better. I'll lace poultice over your eyes, in a few days you'll see again," noted Ivy as she passed Elyse a cup and placed the poultice over her eyelids.

"I can't see, what's wrong with me?" questioned a terrified Elyse as she drank a sip of the tea. Why couldn't she remember?

"There was a fire, you were wounded, Endres brought you here." said Ivy. For now, it was best to keep things simple. She felt Elyse's forehead...feverish. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, she'd get better but it would take time.

"Go back to sleep dear, Endres will be back soon. He'll speak to you then and explain about a lot of things." said Ivy as she took the cup away. Elyse fell back asleep, still suffering and dreaming dark dreams.

Her nightmare was of Bryce. She saw him pulling out of her and grabbing her, turning her roughly to face him. He stuck his fingers in her hair and twisted it around his hand, to pull her head into his lap. She stared in horror at his blood-soaked cock.

"If I feel your teeth," he laughed evilly, "I'll knock them out."

She choked as he thrust into her mouth. She tasted her blood and she gagged as he pushed into the back of her throat. She began to convulse as he pushed deeper into her.

She couldn't breathe! She couldn't breathe! She couldn't breathe.

She struggled madly to get away, flailing wildly, uncontrollably. But he restrained her. He was so much bigger...

Elyse struggled towards consciousness, like a drowning woman searching for air.

Part Four

Her eyes flew open only to be in a strange home. Someone was beside her; a man. She was lying on top of him and he had pinned her arms to her sides and she could feel his legs wrapped about hers to keep her from kicking.

"Easy, Elyse." said a smooth, sensual voice. "Easy, everything will be alright" he breathed as if he was speaking to a startled mare.

His words felt warm and soft, and they flowed over her like a tender caress; calming her, soothing her. It was almost like the light brush of a lover's fingertips across her sensitive flesh and she felt her body tingling and trembling. Her struggles subsided as she let the strange, sensual warmth of his words slide over her body and her mind. Her heart and her breathing slowed as she came off the adrenaline high from her struggle and she breathed heavily once again, almost like someone emerging from a deep comforting sleep.

Her mind was troubled. She still couldn't see. The events of the past few weeks were cloudy in her head. Ever since her grandfather died, Elyse's world had been fucked up. Still, she decided to give it a try.

"Endres?" she questioned.

"Yes?" he replied.

"What's going on? Where am I?" Elyse questioned.

"You left the house, someone captured you...why did you leave? I told you not to leave. You acted foolishly. Anyways, I went to your village. The tavern...well things got out of hand SO it was the bar and entire village that burned down. Bryce is dead. The villagers won't pursue you anymore. It's alright, everything is going to be fine. I promise...just tell me why---did you run from me?" questioned Endres. He wanted to know, but he didn't want to know.

"The town burnt down and Bryce is dead?" questioned Elyse. Not believing anything. She still thought she was dead. That answer made the most sense.

"Why did you run from me?" Endres questioned again. He had to know what was wrong with him!

Elyse gave a deep sigh. "I didn't run from you Endres. I just went to get some more berries for our tea. I thought it would take a minute. You'd never know I was gone. I didn't expect Bryce to come up the mountain. I just wanted something nice for you. I'm so glad you rescued me. They would have killed me." Elyse sobbed some more. Out of habit, Elyse tried to cover her birthmark.

"Did you really think I'd leave you alone in a place like that Elyse? A place where they malign you? I don't judge you on your looks or think you're some sort of witch. You're only you. A simple but loving woman...my Elyse. Don't let assholes, like him, judge your worth! Stay with me here, in my home, in my village. Be my lover." proclaimed Endres.

Elyse was nervous. There was so much about this man she didn't know. She had a million questions and no answers.

Endres looked at Elyse. She was blind but she was getting better. Elyse was still pale from her blood loss. She had yellowing bruises. But, by all the gods she was still beautiful.

Endres knew he'd have to gain her trust or lose her forever. The only way to do that was to tell her the truth, even if he lost her.

"I need to tell you something...no show you." Endres said as he morphed into his wolf.

"What is it that you want to show me?" questioned Elyse. She felt a dog come up to her and lick her hand. She petted the friendly dog back.

"I'm a wolf...not a man. I'm a werewolf. I was...well am, that big black wolf who watched you in the meadow." said Endres, he was holding her hand now.

Elyse laughed hysterically. "Sure, you're a werewolf. You know if you don't want to be with me because of my birthmark. Just say that! It's the truth and better than a lie! Just say that!" laughed Elyse bitterly.

Endres just stared at her. Elyse was so beautiful, how could he make her understand how she was so very special?

"I love you Elyse, I'm not playing tricks on a sick woman and I won't lie to you. I'm not a man. I'm a werewolf. I'm the black wolf who used to watch you in the glen. I thought you were beautiful even then. I've always thought you were beautiful. You seemed lonely and I was alone. I brought you back to my village to get well. Please do what Ivy says, she's a wonderful healer." begged Endres.

Elyse thought. She didn't like people making fun of her but she wasn't well. Endres had spoken of the black wolf, Elyse never spoke about the black wolf to anyone. So how did he know? Werewolves couldn't be real...could they? Ivy quietly came into the cabin. "Aaron wants to see you." she said to Endres. Endres went out to see what his Alpha wanted.

"Endres you brought a human female into our camp. What are your intentions with her?" the ancient alpha questioned.

"I love her, she's my true mate, once she's better I intend on making her my wife" said Endres.

"You can't make her your mate. She's not a maiden, wolf law forbids it." stated Aaron authoritatively.

"It's not her fault, she's not a maid, she was attacked." Endres protested, nearly lashing out against his Alpha. Was Aaron implying that Elyse was a strumpet who would spread her legs at a moment's notice? His Elyse had been attacked. It didn't matter to Endres if she was a virgin or not. He loved Elyse. Bullshit rules were part of the reason Endres had left. He stared at Aaron in anger and then went for a run.

"Elyse, I've brought you more willow tea and another poultice for your eyes. leave the poultice on overnight and your eyes will be well by morning. Don't fight with Endres. He only wants what's best. He loves you very much." said Ivy, as she helped Elyse to bed.

Elyse's dreams were dark and restless. She repeatedly dreamed of Bryce and the villagers' malevolent deeds. She woke when she felt light on her face. To her amazement, she could see! The cabin was tiny, even smaller than her grandfather's cabin had been, but it was warm and tidy. There was a man, sitting in a chair by the fire sipping some wintergreen tea. Her head was cloudy and she still wasn't sure what was going on.

"Endres?" Elyse questioned hesitantly.

"Good, you're finally awake. The porridge is done, I'd offer you wintergreen tea but I think you'd better stick with willow...for your head." Endres got up and served Elyse breakfast. She was famished so she rapidly ate.

"I have something to show you. Put this on. It'll keep you warm in this winter weather." said Endres as he passed her an enormous buffalo coat. Elyse felt secure and protected in the coat. The snow was still deep, reaching Elyse's waist in spots, and she was still weak from the assault. Endres picked her up and carried her to the tree line, where there was less snow.

Elyse looked around the encampment as she was being carried. An old man was looking at Endres and frowning. Across the encampment, stood two young one's whispering, they seemed to be conspiring.

Elyse only had moments to absorb this, for soon they were at the tree line. He set her down.

"I want to show you something. It's not far, come with me." Endres said as he extended his hand to Elyse. She took it. The couple soon arrived at the hot springs.

"It's...a gorgeous spot. It looks so pretty in the winter." stated Elyse. "Do you think the water is warm?" Ivy had done her best to clean Elyse, but Elyse still felt dirty in more ways than one. Elyse wanted to be clean. She wanted to feel like herself again.

Endres was anxious. His inner wolf was telling him that the time to tell Elyse was now or never. "What do you think of this place, Elyse? This is one of my favorite places to come. It's very--"

"--tranquil. You look happier than I've ever seen you. It seems you can really be you here." Elyse finished for him.

Endres chuckled softly. He hoped he could really be himself for Elyse. He was very in love with her and they were already finsihing each other's sentences. Endres wanted to show her his true self, his inner wolf.

"Yes it is." he stated. "The water is pretty hot. It's still wickedly cold out so I'll start a fire. You could do with a bath. No offense you do have a lot of grime on you and the stench of the mortal world..." Endres gathered some fallen wood and soon had a roaring fire going.

Elyse laid down next to the hot spring and watched as Endres made the fire. Part of her wondered how he kept so warm despite the winter cold. Also, she wondered what did he mean by the mortal world? Surely what Endres said about being a werewolf couldn't be true. Elyse had questions. A lot of them. How had he found her so fast? How had he destroyed the enitre town and killed Bryce? Endres was only a man and there had been so many villagers.

Yet, as she looked at him, she felt so warm inside, none of these questions really mattered. Endres was right. It was tranquil here. Perhaps at long last she could find a home and find peace. Elyse dipped her feet in the hot pool and laid down to look up at the winter sky. The winter solstice, a time of harmony for the entire world was near. Endres stared not at the winter sky, but at the sensuous curve of Elyse's bare back as she lay on her side. He wanted to take hold of her round hips, part her legs, and...Endres longed for Elyse and inadvertently found himself reaching for Elyse when she looked over her shoulder at him.

"What is it?" she questioned softly as she smiled at him. Her eyes expressed passion and longing.

Endres could stand it no longer. Elyse was just too tempting of a sight for him. With his inhumane strength he swept her up in his arms with supernatural speed and he lowered Elyse and himself into the bubbling hot springs.

"No one should ever have to endure what you've suffered Elyse. You deserve so much in your life." He murmured. "No one should ever suffer the abuse that you've been through."

"But you saved me...you took me in, despite me being cursed," started Elyse. She had no clue how to thank Endres for rescuing her. He had fed her, talked to her and saved her life...twice.

Elyse looked at Endres from across the pool. Something seemed to have changed since he brought her back up the mountain. At first Elyse had thought it was the shock at her part of her village burning down. Now she knew it was more. She wanted to be with Endres. Elyse cling next to him as the water bubbled around them. As she reached out to embrace Endres.

He gently grabbed her wrist. He pressed her hand to his face and felt the warmth of her skin. He savored her smell...wondering if it would be the last time he would hold his beloved. Endres didn't want to tell her. Endres knew he had to tell her before his wolf claimed her.

"Close your eyes." He ordered quietly.

"But--" started Elyse. She wondered if he wanted to leave because of the birthmark.

Endres's arms tightened around her, pressing her closer to his thickening sex. His hands ran over her pale but smooth shoulders.

"Close them." Endres stated firmly.

Elyse looked at him. The power in his voice made her pause. Looking deep into Endres's eyes, she saw an intensity there that she'd never seen before. Emotions played in his eyes, many she couldn't recognize. Elyse did as Endres bid. She closed her eyes.

He morphed into his wolf. "Open them" he ordered.

Elyse gave out a small yelp, as she saw a huge black wolf in front of her. It was the wolf who had watched her in the meadow. This was impossible to believe. At first, she thought the wolf killed Endres. But, if the wolf had killed Endres, she would have heard his screams.

"Endres?" she questioned. Lately, Elyse's life was full of questions. The magic she was experiencing now didn't help. The wolf nodded and then morphed back into her Enders.

Endres noticed that Elyse was trembling. He didn't know if it was from terror at finding out he was a werewolf, desire or the winter weather. To his great surprise, Elyse swam across the pool to him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him. Endres felt himself grow hard. His wolf wanted to claim her right then and there. Still he steadied himself. She wasn't ready.

It was hard for him to believe that this woman wanted him, that she was willing to accept him. She'd been traumatized by Bryce. Endres wanted to speak, to move, but he dared not break such a fragile moment. He just loved being in her embrace.

Elyse, still having him pinned, stretched up to kiss him softly on the mouth as she pulled him down to her. Her legs parted for him and she felt the brush of his warm, turgid cock. Elyse entwined her hands deep in Endres's long black hair, and he gasped at the warm, sweet musk that rose from her.

"That's it...make love to me," Elyse begged softly in his ear.

Endres's head dipped and his tongue flicked out to taste a sensitive nipple. Elyse let out a tiny whimper and she felt his silky cock teasingly brush against her tender lips. She arched against him, and Endres's calloused hands gently raked her thigh. His breath was warm on her neck as he poised the head of his cock...

"Elyse, my darling." Endres panted as he looked at Elyse with wanton desire in his eyes. "I need you--please. But, I'll only claim you if you want me to."

Elyse looked up at Endres. He was so vulnerable, so fragile then. Everything he was, was laid bare before her and her small hands gently cupped his face.

"My sweetheart...my wolf." she murmured. "Love me..." Elyse wanted him more than anything! She'd never had a friend, let alone a boyfriend before.

Endres growled softly as he thrust inside Elyse. Her warm, wet lips devoured his cock and he felt her legs start to wind around his waist.

"Endres!"

The sound of his name on Elyse's lips was divine, euphoric and he bent to kiss those lips that uttered his name in ecstasy. Eager to please his lover, Endres worked his hips a little harder, a little faster now, and he smiled against her neck when she cried out in passion for him again.

Elyse reached up to caress Endres's face and he kissed her small delicate hands. Above her was her love, a blindingly beautiful wolf who moved deliciously inside her. His wild beauty captured her so completely that she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. Every time Endres thrust, every time Elyse took him. The couple grew closer. Their cosmic destinies were now intertwined.

"You're very precious to me," Endres murmured softly, nipping her ear. "So precious, Elyse. You're my world. My true mate...the laws be dammed."

Elyse's soft body arched and strained against the Endres's muscled, lithe one and suddenly she screamed in pleasure. Endres felt her tight little quim suck him deeper and deeper as she came. He crushed his lips to Elyse's lips as his cock pulsed and delved ever deeper into her.

Endres gently kissed Elyse as his passion cooled. She mewed softly into his neck at the feel of him still hot and hard inside her.

"Stay with me, Elyse," Endres murmured as his strong arms instinctively came around to protect his beloved from the woes of the world. "Let me love you..."