A Home for the Holidays!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endres couldn't imagine seeing a more erotic thing in his life as this beautiful woman made love to him. Her eyes glittered, her breasts bounced, her hair tumbled about her, her lips parted as she gasped. Her beautiful body glistened with sweat and her soft moans were music to his ears. She was his world, his entire reason for living. And when he watched her cum like that to see and feel her absolute bliss...Heaven couldn't be any better.

For a while he just held her trembling body against his, absorbing her warmth, feeling the aftershocks of pleasure that still made her shiver. Then he rolled with her again, still joined with her, and gently laid her into the soft pillows smiling at her dreamy eyes, her swollen lips. He kissed her softly, delighting in the smooth texture of her mouth. She kissed him back, her smoky eyes glittering from her release and her tiny hand reached up and tucked an unruly strand of his hair behind his ear.

Slowly he began to move within her again smiling at her dreamy coo of pleasure. He shivered at the sound and thrust inside of her with more intensity. Her hips arched to meet his thrusts and her head thrashed against the pillows as she built once again.

"Endres!" she moaned.

Endres thrust inside of her forcibly, the sound of their flesh echoing in his ears spurring him on to take her harder, faster, deeper. He wrapped his arms about her tightly, trapping her in his embrace and pushed her thighs apart as he thrust deep inside fiercely making love to her.

She convulsed beneath him, screaming in orgasm. In Endres's strong arms, Elyse's body trembled and quivered in pleasure. She nuzzled against him dreamily and fell asleep. He was still inside of her, and he couldn't bring himself to let her go. He rolled onto his back, pulling her with him, keeping their bodies joined. He wanted to be inside of her forever, but for now, he settled for being inside of her until he fell asleep.

Months later, Endres looked at his Elyse as she lay basking in the summer sun. Her stomach was swollen with pups. Endres and Aaron both ruled the wolf pack. Aaron was the Alpha and Endres was an Alpha in training bringing new life and new ideas to the pack. Elyse knew she was truly at home. She had a true mate and soon a family.

The End

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and vote! I am most appreciative of constructive criticism. I want to improve. Thank you!)