All Comments on 'A Hood For Her Faceless Meat Dildo'

by joy_of_cooking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oneagainstoneagainst12 months ago

She's clearly got bigger plans for him. Nice work on the progression of their characters, loved it!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

This was surprisingly good! A happily married couple who are figuring out some new kinks and things going off the rails due to misunderstandings and assumptions.

The fact that this was just a way for them to play and have fun was remarkable and I thoroughly enjoyed the banter.

Well done!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months ago

I have very little idea how this story appeals to fans who are aroused by hoods, leashes, and heels.

But as fan of good writing, and loving marriages, I adore this tale!

I really felt the frustration of the wife, after she teased him for so long and got nothing in return. When she snapped at him, she echoed my own thought process, although she was a bit mean 😳 (but I get the feeling that he's okay with that 😏)

5 stars, well done.

EloImFizzyEloImFizzy12 months ago

Loved it. Feeling more like a broken clock with each chapter, but can't think of anything else to say other than to give my compliments.

Psychman24Psychman248 months ago

I enjoyed this immensely, five stars. Please continue the story ASAP! The writing is good quality as is the depiction of the two main characters. I love that we get to see the internal thoughts and feelings of both parties as it really enriches the narrative. The characters and events seem very real and not exaggerated or far fetched. It is very fascinating to watch the partners negotiate the evolving parameters of their marriage as they each explore their emerging kinks, and it is so refreshing to see a loving and caring couple that doesn't rush headlong into degradation and humiliation. On top of that the story is VERY EROTIC, which isn't always the case. Keep up the good work!

mdgraymdgray3 months ago

I am not sure I have enjoyed a series as much as this one. Engaging and well written. As someone with similiar kinks, my greates

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm a fan of neither shoe fetishes or femdom, but OMG this series is hot.

I love how they are figuring everything out, getting things wrong, and working though things. It is adorable that she is asking all this stuff, making his life harder... And yet even when incredibly horny, doesn't think to ask/order him to eat her out, and then it all explodes it if her later.

So hot.

Please may we have more?

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 month ago

He tops too much from the bottom for my taste, i hope she'll "break" him... also i hope she'll starts wearin some kneehigh high heeled boots for a more dominant look with 4" heels...

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Fantastic!!!

Very well writen, the story IS very realistic and i love the caracters

You're truly a bard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous