A Hood For Her Faceless Meat Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed happily and gave her a goofy smile. "I love you so much."

"Shut up and start licking."

"Do you need anything else?"

"Try to keep the slobber on the leather."

He gave her one last adoring look before he bent over her feet. From above, he heard her say something about setting a timer.

It seemed to ring almost instantly. He looked up at her groggily, one heel still in his mouth.

She smiled affectionately at him. "Time's up."

He pulled her shoe out of his mouth. "Time's up?"

"Time's up. Five minutes, just like I promised." She showed him her phone.

"Oh." He struggled to think.

"So," she said. "What do you want to do next?"

"Um."

She sighed. "You're still thinking about my shoes."

"Sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Tell you what, I'll give you some time to get your head on straight. I need to go to the bathroom anyway. Take my shoes off. You can, um, look at them while I'm gone. Or, you know what? Don't. Think about me."

He knelt by the couch, struggling to gather his wits. All too soon, she came back. Stepped into the shoes. Crossed her legs again and circled her foot idly, watching the light play off the freshly polished leather. Finally, she asked, "So, little boy, I've been playing with your cock for half an hour. What do you think I want to do now?"

The few minutes' respite had done him good. The answer was obvious now. He said, "Not to let me come, clearly."

Her lips twitched. She folded her arms. Deliberately or not, the motion lifted and framed her breasts in that lacy black bra. She raised one haughty eyebrow. "I said I was saving you for later."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to nag." He held up his hands in surrender. "Really, you win. Just as well, I guess. I have a ride tomorrow."

She blinked. "Oh. Of course." She set her foot down on the floor.

He stood and took a shaky step toward the bathroom. He was missing something. He could feel it tickling the back of his mind.

"Honey?"

He turned back to see her still sitting on the couch with her legs extended and a little spread, those fantastic heels making them even longer. She gestured at her shoes, one eyebrow raised.

"Oh! Right, you can't walk in those. I'm not thinking clearly." He pulled the shoes off her and set them neatly by the couch. "Are you proud of yourself? You have literally driven me to distraction." He gave her a peck on the cheek before heading to the bathroom.

She joined him after a few minutes. They did their usual dance around the toilet, the medicine cabinet, the sink, sliding smoothly out of each other's way. He moved on autopilot, only the force of long habit overcoming the lingering sense of wrongness at standing next to her.

He stepped into the shower. She followed him in. They passed the soap, the shampoo, and the washcloth back and forth wordlessly.

In bed, she threw one leg over his, a move that never failed to excite him. Indeed, his cock twitched back to life. Feeling it against her thigh, she reached down. "So, Netflix and chill, hmm?" she asked.

"Yeah, Netflix and chill." He kissed her tenderly. "Thank you so much. I keep saying this and I mean it every time. Tonight was a dream come true." Before she could get uncomfortable with the praise, he added, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," she said.

"Do you remember how many times you edged me on that couch?"

"No idea. Wondering if you broke your record?"

"I think we must have. I just wish I knew what it was now."

She fondled him. "I guess we'll have to break it again. By a good margin, to be sure."

"Good grief, is that a threat or a promise?"

She gave him her coy little smile. Squeezed him again.

"Okay, next question. Did you particularly want me to lick my pre-come off your shoe, or was that just a way to mess with me?"

She opened and closed her mouth, then licked her lips before speaking again. "I get off on ordering you around. Especially when you resist a little. I wouldn't make you, though, if you really didn't want to."

He raised his eyebrows. "You're doing that thing you do when you want to lie, but then you say some other true thing instead and hope I don't press the issue. Do you want me to lick my pre-come off your shoe?"

She winced. "A little bit."

"Because I could work on that, if you wanted."

"Maybe. We can talk about it later." She was reaching into his fly.

He took her hand in his, gave it a squeeze. "I want this to be fun for you too."

"Do you now?" she asked, a little edge creeping into her voice.

"Of course. Did having your phone and setting a timer make the shoe stuff a little more tolerable? I know it must not be very stimulating for you when I'm lost in my own world at your feet."

"I'm not complaining," she assured him.

"You could, you know."

"I don't want to." She reached down again.

He pushed her hand away. "Honey, I mean it. I want you to have a good time."

"You want to make sure I have a good time?" There was definitely a tone there.

"Honey, you know I do."

"Funny way you've got of showing it."

His smile faded. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means a lot of things."

He took a deep breath, feeling the night go sideways around him. Carefully, he said, "Name one and we'll start there?"

"Okay, here's one. My husband is a fucking idiot. How about we start with that?"

He blinked, uncertain how he had gotten from there to here so quickly. "I'm sorry, I'm really not getting it."

"Clearly!"

"Can you help me understand?"

"Understand this, jackass. I have been gagging for it since before dinner. I didn't even let myself come earlier because I thought you'd have the fucking sense to fuck your wife after dinner."

He stared in astonishment.

"I did not, in fact, want to watch fucking Call the Shitwife. I did not want to scroll r fucking aww while you lay there daydreaming about my shoes. I wanted to fuck my husband."

"I didn't..." he said.

"You didn't know? You didn't fucking know? You dense son of a bitch. For your future fucking reference, if a woman asks if you want to Netflix and chill, she wants very little Netflix and absolutely no chill. If she strokes your cock for half a fucking hour and then offers you five minutes to do anything you want with her except come, you should have the good manners to eat her fucking cunt."

She took a breath. In a gentler tone, she said, "I'm genuinely happy to let you perv out on my shoes. I'm happy to tease you. I like teasing you. I like getting you all worked up. But you need to understand, this is hot for me too. You're always trying to make me talk about my feelings. Well, what I'm feeling right now is fucking aroused. And fucking frustrated. And fucking confused what I need to do to get fucked around here."

Her voice was rising again. "Because apparently lingerie and heels are not enough. The best fucking hand job you've ever had is not enough. Taking off all my clothes and getting in bed with you and repeatedly grabbing your cock is not fucking enough. So let me ask you directly: what does it take to make you fucking fuck me already you limp dick piece of shit fuck-wit!"

She stared at him, wild-eyed and panting. After a moment, she glanced away. With real contrition, she said, "I don't know where that came from."

He hugged her hard, trying to provide with his arms the reassurance he didn't know how to give with his voice. Tentatively, he said, "So what I'm hearing is that you would like to move on to some intercourse now."

That did it. She dissolved in laughter. He held her while she giggled helplessly, mumbling, "Intercourse." When she could manage sentences again, she said plaintively, "Yes, please, may I have some sex now?"

He stroked down her side and up between her legs. She was sopping wet, the juices slimy even on the outside of her panties. "I don't know," he mused, turning her favorite question back on her. "Do you deserve any sex?"

"Fuck you," she snapped. Then, half laughing and half panting, "Was I really doing this to you for weeks? Before, I mean. Accidentally."

"Weeks," he confirmed. "And since then you've been doing it to me for weeks on purpose. Now you're getting a little taste of your own medicine. How does it feel?" He slipped a finger into her.

"Really good," she breathed. "Yeah, there."

He laughed at her misunderstanding. She was clearly too horny to talk about anything except the sensations sweeping across her body. He added two more fingers, swirled them around, felt her abs clench immediately. She really was turned on.

So he laid a trail of kisses down her chest and belly. He skipped over her crotch, instead wandering leisurely across her thighs until she grabbed his head and moved him right onto her slit.

"Fuck," she muttered. "Fucking panties." She tugged roughly at them. He helped pull them down to her knees. She immediately grabbed his head and dragged him back into place.

Taking the unsubtle hint, he dove in, lapping and sucking with abandon.

She started grunting rhythmically, clenching her legs around his head with each wave of pleasure. Her grunts grew longer and deeper, until she was nearly doing a crunch every time.

She pushed his head away. "Fuck me," she panted. "Fuck me with your cock. I'm so close and god help you if you're not in me when I come. I will rip your useless little shit dick off." She nearly tore his fly open.

He swung his leg over her. She put his penis right at her opening and arched upward, rising to envelope him in one smooth stroke.

He let himself drop down, ramming home as she landed back onto the bed. She started to shudder immediately, thrusting her hips up against him. He had never been fucked from below but that was the only way to describe what she was doing to him.

Then she fell back, boneless and panting. He hugged her close and rolled them both onto their sides so she could breathe.

He was still hard inside her, his cock a needy lump between them, but it appeared there would be time for that after all. His night was looking up. He could afford to be generous.

He kissed her neck tenderly. He stroked her side, her thigh, her butt.

After a few minutes, her breathing smoothed out.

"Honey?" he said. She said nothing. "Good grief," he groaned. "Good grief! Honey?"

He lay there for a few more minutes until even his penis admitted that she was fast asleep.

Resigned, he extricated himself and started tugging her panties back up. He wasn't taking any particular care to be gentle, but she remained fast asleep, even when he pushed her over to her own side of the bed.

She scooted backward, burrowing insistently into his arms, her bottom finding its unerring way to his groin.

He retreated onto his back. She rolled over, throwing one arm across his chest and one leg across his aching penis. Her head lay, hard and heavy, on his shoulder. He shifted and she tightened her grip. There was no way he could slip away to relieve himself in the bathroom.

For one wild moment, he considered jerking himself off right there in bed and sleeping in his mess. He clenched his fist tight until that insane urge passed.

He checked his phone. Eight hours until he had to get up for his ride.

Maybe he'd manage to sleep for a few of them.


If you liked this, go ahead and rate it or, even better, leave a comment. Both positive and negative feedback welcome, the more specific the better. Hearing from readers is incredibly rewarding and motivating.

I have several more chapters drafted. You can follow my author page to be notified when they land. When you do that, I get to see the other stories and authors you've enjoyed---I've found a lot of great material that way.

I'm also looking for a beta reader. Let me know in the comments or find me in the forums if you'd like a sneak peek at upcoming chapters.

Until next time!