All Comments on 'A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 02'

by rfguy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Great part 2. Hope this turns into a few more chapters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more chapters like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A dream come true

I have wanted my wife to experience sex with someone else, maybe even a friend of mine. I would absolutely love my wife to have done this. Maybe I should try to initiate it. Thank you for the story.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
No surprises here

You pretty much took the story where the characters from ch 1 were going to take it.

More dialogue, characters were consistent with ch 1, hubby got her to fess up after not tolerating her dishonesty, she again expressed reluctance to play and revealed some insecurity her hubby tries to disregard: in short, you have set the stage either for more hijinx, or for both of them to shut this playtime down. Maybe hubby is happy now, or maybe this playtime just whet his appetite.

However, the friend is the wildcard. I can see him sparking another reaction from the couple during the next few days.

Even though hot sex is still missing, (the marital sex was brief), the characters seem real, the situation believable, the varied interpretations of honesty and degrees of self-conflict both spouses are going through make this a good story.

For great porn, you either need hot women having sex or normal women having hot sex. Which do you want to give us?

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Pretender

"This IS just a one-time thing right?" ... that is wife said. But it is NOT.

we all want to share her subsequent adventure under the pretext of pleasing hubby.

Very exciting story

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Pretty good but I only three'd it bc he sort of wimped on her lieing, and it's now too open for him to be a wimp cuck, instead of a generous gent who allows his wife to play once in a while for their mutual benefit

Great writing, charcacters are pretty good. Please consider making him.less wimpy and keep her honest and respectful towards him??

TY very much this has.huge potential!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I rated 5 ☆

We know where this is going to go, sort of. But it's all about the journey. The destination will arrive when it's time has come. Good writing, sensible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why do people like old bear have to be such passive aggressive jerks? If the author wants his characters to be a certain way, it's his call to make, not yours. Stop being such an ass and let them write their own stories.

jertod75jertod75over 5 years ago
Moving along nicely!

I really like where this is going. Seems like she doesn't want it to be a one time encounter, as long as hubby is willing to play along. And, why wouldn't he? The hidden cam is the ace up his sleeve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad they have difficulty talking to each other.

Glad they had a great fuck session afterward. That's why I share my gal; it's such an emotional and sexy rush after she does the deed! There is something so hot about how she just takes temptation and lust to the max, completely wild and uninhibited, and then we recycle that sexiness for weeks afterward in our marriage bed! So much fun! Who needs vanilla sex?

He should let her know about the camera so she can really give him a hot performance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sharing is not my cup of tea but hubby was ok with it. . That’s not the problem it’s that she lied than continued the lie . That means the marriage is a sham and either she has been lying or will continue to lie.

SeangeistSeangeistover 5 years ago
I like the direction this is taking

I liked the way the wife is reluctant to spill, but then relents and tells the truth with a little coaxing. It was hubby who started the ball rolling and Alyssa who set the rules, so she could just as easily amend them. Still not sure I like the secret camera, makes hubby a perv, but I understand the importance for moving the story along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow 4 stars 🌟

I really Ike your writing, with all the conflicted emotions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous