All Comments on 'A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 05'

by rfguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, next one please!

Be good to have a bit more jealousy from the husband too, perhaps the wife will start to prefer the friend.

Loving the dirty panties sections too. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent series

It was inevitable that Josh would get to fuck Alyssa and I'm glad it was bareback and he came inside her. I really enjoyed the fact that John then got to reclaim his wife and add his sperm to the load already inside her married pussy.

An excellent series and I hope there is more to follow. Perhaps they could take her to the marital bed and take it in turns to fuck her?

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I hope she gets pregnant from the friend and then dumps her husband

bookman451bookman451over 5 years ago
Wonderful

I really like this series, I can barely wait for the next installment

bookman451bookman451over 5 years ago
Great series

I can’t wait for 6

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
Great

I'm really enjoying the stories, keep it going..

SeangeistSeangeistover 5 years ago
Hot, if not totally unexpected

Could tell where this story was head frim the moment she said she was horny and ovulating. Still hot and I’m loving it. Important that John reclaim in the moment. Pushes lots of buttons while still avoiding humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more

Nice series, keep it going. Maybe a few in her POV with secrets?

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
one of only a few

There are a hell of a lot of authors donate their works on Literotica . To me , less than twenty " have it ", an ability to describe a situation perfectly . Anybody can write " my wife got fucked . It was hot ! He then came in her ! " Boring ! Run of the mill ! You , my friend , are certainly not one of the " boring " . You defo are in the twenty , even the ten ! Your description is superb , taking us into the room , watching the scene as it evolves . Please don't stop ! you have a gift , you can write , and I don't just mean the sex parts .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoy this sorry. It's clear that you have a very nice style of writing and you understand dialogue very well. Please continue.

It's a shame there are jerks like gmann57 who just have to be douchebags all the time. He got beat up a lot as a kid so now he tries to bully online. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With this part, the story moved up to 5 stars, great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous