A Hostile Takeover Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah adds an unexpected outfit to her wardrobe.
3.2k words
4.57
14.6k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's balance was now forcefully restored on all fours.

Carl stared directly at his wife's face. She looked totally destroyed. Her face was dripping in his cum, lipstick smeared around her mouth and across her cheeks, mascara streaked slightly down from under her lashes.

But under it all, her eyes glinted with pleasure. Sarah's orgasm was wilting but she refused to let it die. Matt was still fucking her furiously and carl could see she was now visibly pushing back at him to meet his thrusts. She was overcome with a craving for more as never before and had lost any grip on morality. Matt's huge balls slapped loudly against her and almost masked the barely audible but constant grown escaping her mouth.

After another minute or so Sarah's eyes began to narrow as she tilted her head slightly to one side, biting her lip in the process. Carl also knew when his wife was about to cum. He knew what he was seeing in front of him but he still couldn't believe it. He'd never seen his wife come twice before.

Sarah was herself now, in another world. Although her head was pulled sharply back by her hair and she directly faced Carl, she looked straight through him as if he wasn't there. Her narrow glazed eyes were blank of any emotion as she focused solely on her impending orgasm. She didn't have to wait long.

Her mouth dropped open a little further, her eyes closed completely and she came.

This time there wasn't a cock stuffed in her mouth to stifle her sounds. Her eyes suddenly opened wide and she screamed. The same initial pain that preceded her first orgasm had hit her again. Carl was startled by the sound coming from his wife. Sarah had never been noisy when she came and certainly never a screamer.

The second wave followed quickly after and her eyes narrowed again as she fixed her gaze back into Carl's eyes. As before, this second wave equalled the intensity of the first painful shock but was full of the most beautifully intense pleasure and her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her lips fought desperately hard to hide a smile from her husband, only slightly curling up at the corners. The glow on her face couldn't hide the sheer ecstasy she was experiencing.

Sarah's pulsating pussy had proved too much for Matt and he grunted loudly. He released Sarah's hair and her face flopped forward to look down at the floor. He pulled his huge cock out of her soaking wet pussy and grabbed hold of the thick shaft. Aiming it at her pussy, he exploded. A large, thick stream of hot cum shot above the target, running forcefully up the crack of her ass and ribboning over her tight latex skirt, splashing on her lower back.

Carl could see it from where he sat.

Sarah threw her head rapidly back up as if Matt's cum contained electricity and it jolted her back to reality. It was the first time she'd felt another man's cum and this time a look of sorrow was pasted across her face.

The next hot string of cum shot speedily from Matt's cock and hit her pussy forcefully. It brought a startled, almost embarrassed reaction across Sarah's face. She held that expression of contrition as more streams hit her ass and pussy, again and again. Cum now streamed down from her pussy and began slowly dripping onto the cash on the coffee table below her.

Matt fell back on the sofa releasing his hand from under Sarah's hip, a broad smile across his face. Sarah fell instantly forward towards her husband and he dropped the phone to catch her.

-------------------------------

The next morning Carl woke and Sarah was as normal gone from the bedroom.

He lay there thinking about the events of the previous night. He closed his eyes, visualising the moment Matt's cock disappeared into his wife's mouth and the glazed expression on her face when she came for the second time. He'd had never seen her come twice in one session before.

"She must have enjoyed herself a lot." he thought.

His cock stirred as more thoughts ran through his mind. He jumped out of bed and headed for a cool shower. He needed to find his wife.

As he showered he remembered the dress she'd never worn, the very average meal Sarah had prepared.

After all, he thought, the dress was the main thing that had convinced him she was serious about the invite. He wanted to know why she hadn't worn it.

He also wondered why Matt was so sure of how the events of that evening would pan out. Had they planned her outfit. Sarah would never have worn anything like that normally. The comment he made about how she liked cum over her face? They must have been talking before last night. Plotting and planning. He knew about the house too.

He was just getting more and more confused the more he thought about the night. What he wasn't confused about was the best blow job of his life whilst watching his wife being fucked. He would finish his shower and find his wife.

Sarah was in the kitchen having coffee and starring out to the garden. Her mind also wondering back to last night's events and a string of thoughts repeating in her mind over and over.

Her shock at Matt being at the front door and realising that Carl was serious about the invitation. She also thought Carl was going to stop her from fucking Matt at one point. She hoped she had given Carl the night of his dreams. She loved him and would never make the same mistake of not indulging him again. Carl was the most important thing in her world and she wasn't going to fuck it up.

But she had to admit her orgasms were something she'd never expected. Two of them. She felt herself blushing at her thoughts. As sore as her pussy was this morning she was getting horny and more than a little wet.

She thought about why the slutty clothes she'd worn had made her feel so horny. She,d been shocked at herself when she'd opened the box and decided to put on the outfit Matt had bought her. The old Sarah could never have worn anything like that before and certainly not outside of the marital bedroom. She had no idea of what had come over her or why she'd been so horny. But she'd also seen the reaction on Carl's face when she'd walked in the room!

She thought of Matt's huge cock, slamming into her pussy, she'd never had a cock like it.

Still holding the handle of her coffee cup on the table, her free hand slipped down and parted the satin dressing gown above her pussy and dived beneath it.

Her index finger gently rubbed her clit and she let out a tiny gasp of air, in an almost inaudible moan of pleasure. She plunged her finger into her now soaking slit. She was so sore and it hurt desperately, but she couldn't help herself. She remembered the sensation of Matt's warm cum splashing at her pussy. Why was her body reacting this way? She felt so horny again. She pushed her finger deeper until her palm reached her tender clit. She pushed her hand harder against her pussy and adjusted her ass on the chair to obtain more purchase.

"Morning" Carl said as he came through the kitchen doorway.

Sarah leapt from the chair pulling her hand away from her crutch. The coffee mug in her other hand clattered against the table ejecting some of its contents into the air.

"Shit," she said.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, Yes... I'm fine," she replied hurriedly.

"You just made me jump that's all."

Sarah swiftly turned her blushing face away from Carl and headed toward the sink.

"Coffee," she said a little croakily.

Oh yeah! great, thank you.

Nobody spoke for about a minute as an awkward silence fell.

Carl had been about to ask her if she was ok from last night's escapades and had intended to hold her in his arms. Just then the coffee machine pierced the silence loudly as it began grinding.

Sarah felt momentary relief as she composed herself. She so hoped her husband hadn't seen her playing with her pussy. The coffee machine continued its inferno of noise spluttering and steaming loudly. When it eventually stopped Sarah had gotten herself together.

"It's a beautiful day outside today"

Carl's attention drew towards the kitchen windows.

"Yes, it's lovely."

"Were we really just going to make small talk after such an eventful evening?" Carl thought.

He sat down at the table and Sarah brought over his coffee from behind him, placed it on the table, and put her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

He felt reassured.

He raised his hands to her arms and returned the hug and they stayed like this for 30 seconds or so. Sarah released her arms and kissed him on the cheek, and then left the kitchen.

"They wouldn't be dissecting the evening any time soon and he'd have to wait for the answers to his questions." Carl thought.

Monday morning was a default position.

They both went to work as normal. Carl was in his office mid-morning just about to go for a coffee break. The intercom buzzed from Carl's secretary.

Yes, Carey.

Mr Martin Jarvis is here to see you.

" Send him in please."

Martin was the head of international development and a director on the board. He'd been a good friend of Carls for many years and an advocate of Carl's, in his rise through the ranks.

The door opened.

"Hey buddy," Martin said buoyantly.

"Hi Martin, how are you.

"I'm good mate. Very good. More importantly, I have some good news for you."

"Oh really," Carl said.

"They want you in Singapore."

"What"

"Yep, their just buying another software company, and you're the Man"

"The Man," Carl repeated.

"Yep."

You'll evaluate the company's current direction and recommend any changes." You'll be reporting back to the CoreTech board directly."

Wow.!

"Yep, I know mate.

This could be it, Carl. What you've been waiting for."

"FUCK." Carl exclaimed.

A brief moment of comprehension captured Carl's mind.

"Pull this off and It'll be a huge step toward that seat on the board," Martin affirmed.

"Yes, I know."

"How long do I have?"

"They want the initial report in 10 days."

"Shit 10 days!"

"Yes, I know."

"They've made the company jet available at London City airport."

Carls jaw dropped open.

"Fuck" he said again.

"I can leave first thing in the morning," Carl said.

"You could!" Martin said questioningly.

"No..No, your right Martin."

I'll go straight away.

"Good man, Carl, Good man"

"I'll just need to get a bag from home."

"Of course."

"I'll email you the details over and I'll send a car to the house."

"Ok great, thanks, Martin."

"Good luck mate."Martin held out his hand.

Carl cleared his desk as quickly as he could and informed his secretary what was happening. She brought his diary up-to-date and cancelled his future meetings. She furnished him with a large bundle of paperwork for signature, which he quickly completed and he left the office.

Carl dialled his wife's mobile from the car.

"Hi Honey" she's said. What's up?

She knew something was. They never phoned each other during work hours unless there was a good reason.

"Hi, Darling". I'm in the car on my way home."

"Why?"

"I have to leave for Singapore."

"What!"

"Yeah, I know."

Carl proceeded to tell her what had just happened.

"Fuck!" Sarah said excitedly.

She knew what this could mean for them.

"Oh my god!"

"I know" Carl replied.

"They've sent the company jet and it's waiting at London City."

"Jesus. I'll try and get home."

"No, I'll be ok Darling. Martins sending a car. I'll just throw some stuff in a bag. I can buy what I don't have when I get there. It's only a week or so."

"I'll finish up here and try to meet you at the airport then. It's closer than trying getting home."

"Err...Ok honey that would be great, but don't break your neck."

Carl rushed upstairs and grabbed his case. He was used to travelling with work so this wasn't an unknown situation. Only the time scale was different. Carl was in the car and on his way in no time.

The London traffic was its normal nightmare at this time of day. They slowed to a crawl not far from the airport. The chauffeur did his best and knew the roads well.

They arrived at the private terminal and the chauffeur grabbed the case from the boot and headed to the reception area. "I'm just waiting for my wife," Carl said looking around him.

"Ok, sir I'll take the bag through."

"Thank you."

Carl waited curb-side for a few minutes. The chauffeur reappeared from the terminal.

"They're ready for you sir."

Ok, 2 minutes."

Carl called his wife.

"Whereabouts are you, honey."

Sarah checked her sat-nav.

"Three miles, but I'm at a standstill."

"Shit! I'm gonna have to go, honey, they're calling me through."

There was a brief pause. Sarah desperately wanted to see him before he went. She felt they needed to talk about last night and she just really wanted to hug him too.

"Are you there darling?"

"Yes of course honey. I understand," She said despondently.

"I'm sorry Sarah."

"It's ok. Call me when your down honey."

"I will. I love you, Sarah"

"Have a good flight. I Love you too."

When Sarah got home it was already getting dark. She grabbed a bottle from the fridge and poured a glass. She was tired. It had been a hard few days, in more ways than one. She giggled to herself.

The phone in her bag pinged a message tone.

She retrieved her phone and checked the message. It was headed by a number not a name and she knew it meant it wasn't in her contacts.

This usually meant a spam message trying to sell her something. She Sat down at the kitchen table and opened the text.

"Hi, Sarah. It's Matt.

I owe you an apology."

Sarah was taken aback instantly. She looked up from the phone. "How did he get my number," she thought.

"Apology?" she thought.

Her mind flashed back to sucking his cock on Saturday. She looked back at her phone.

"I'm so sorry your husband has been dragged away from you at such short notice."

"Ah," she thought!

She read on

"Carl's an important guy for the company going forward and I trust him to deliver."

"I'd like to make it up to you. Dinner tomorrow. My driver will collect you at 7 pm tomorrow."

"Have a nice evening."

Apologies Matt.

She was taken aback at the tone of the message and his apparent arrogance. He wasn't asking. He couldn't just do that. She opened her phone and began a reply.

"Hi, Matt."

"Thanks for the invitation. I'm afraid I'm busy tomorrow. Don't worry about Carl I'm used to it."

She thought for a minute pondering on her next words.

He can't just expect me to drop everything just because he's said so.

"Men and their fucking egos," She thought.

Yes, he's the Boss but.

Her thoughts stalled.

She couldn't do that anyway with Carl away. It would be right.

On the other hand, she didn't want to piss him off. Today was a huge day for Carl and herself, and she wondered if Matt had something to do with the opportunity. Maybe she'd go for dinner. What would Carl want her to do she thought. She wished she could speak to him.

She was used to helping Carl's career and had done so many times in the past. Entertaining and socializing was her department and almost her specialist subject.

She pondered.

How would she feel about seeing Matt again so soon?

Her mind flashed back to Saturday again.

She went back to her message and pressed the back button.

"Hi Matt"

"Thank you. That would be lovely. Apology accepted. (smiley face)"

"Carl will be delighted you're looking after me so well."

"See you tomorrow."

"Sarah. x"

Message sent appeared beneath.

She wanted Matt to know she'd be telling Carl about it. She didn't want Matt getting any ideas. What happened on Saturday was what Carl wanted and that's how it would stay.

She put down the phone and poured another drink.

Her mind started wandering again and inextricably she found herself back on Saturday night. She remembered the moment Matt pushed the head of his large cock inside her.

She remembered the orgasms she'd had. So powerful was the initial wave it had hurt her. Was it just the size of his huge cock that had caused it? Maybe her raised state of excitement had been increased further by Carl watching her being fucked. She wasn't sure what the cause was, but she knew secretly she loved it.

Her hand moved down to her crotch and gently caressed her whole pussy through her skirt. She could feel her wetness between her legs. The gentleness didn't last long. She forced her finger onto her clit roughly. The extra pressure dramatically increased her arousal.

She put down the glass in her other hand and raised her skirt and drew her knickers down in one swift movement. Her hand dived straight to her pussy and she roughly pushed a finger between her lips.

Her juices were warm and she'd become extremely wet in a matter of seconds. One finger was immediately not enough. She drew out and added two more fingers ramming them back deep inside her. Her head rocked back and she let out a small moan. Frantically thrusting her hand in and out, she wasn't quite there.

She added the other fingers now and picked up the pace. She thought about Matt behind her thrusting away with his huge cock. His hot cum splashing at her cunt.

She forged on and on. She was desperate to feel that pain of the orgasm again and more importantly what followed it. She was now relentlessly pounding her pussy trying to reach her goal. She just couldn't get there and before long she knew it.

She slowed and then withdrew her sopping wet fingers from her pussy. She took a deep breath and reach for her glass on the table. Why couldn't she cum she thought. She was so fucking horny.

Her phone pinged.

She lifted it slightly from the table and glanced at the message.

"Goodnight."

"Matt x."

She looked up and paused. Was he psychic?

She scrolled down and returned a kiss emoji.

Sarah woke in the morning alone in her bed. Her first thought. She regretted sending that last imogi...

It was early afternoon in Singapore. Sarah picked up her phone.

"Hi Honey. How was the flight?"

Not delivered appeared below.

Mmmm. She checked her watch. He should be there by now. She'd try him later.