All Comments on 'A Hostile Takeover Ch. 04'

by predilection

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Little disappointed by not a whole lot in this chapter. Writing is very good and descriptive on how they both were feeling. Unfortunately, for a long married couple, they don't seem to know how to communicate with one another. Strange. Guessing this story is going to get more about Matt taking control over cuckolding couple. After all, the name of the story is "Hostile takeover."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let Carl get free!! Sarah's not for him any more.

predilectionpredilectionabout 2 years agoAuthor

I’m so sorry guys. I seem to have uploaded only half the episode. My bad….I’m a novice. 05 is waiting to be uploaded. Apologies .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sarah adds an unexpected outfit to her wardrobe ... ?!?

Wrong comment for this chapter or I've missed something?

predilectionpredilectionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yes your 100% correct. The comment will make sense in the next chapter. My bad 😞.. More haste less speed. Apologies!

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019about 2 years ago

Still setting up the story I think. Carl is being moved out of the country. Gives Matt free reign over Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the description of the emotions, but Carl and Sarah seem like they're focused on climbing the ladder, a little like intimate strangers after a common goal. I at first thought Matt was a predator, and he still is, but I also think he sees the opportunity in Sarah and Carl, they'll do anything for the prize of sucess. Everything is for sale, at the right price. Maybe Matt gets off on the thrill of the hunt and all that but screwing with a rising star in your company isn't wise, he could always sue and take his talents and big cash payout elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why didn't she call her husband and talk to him? stupid story.. i hope carl bashes his head in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous