A Hot Holiday Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Fit, hot holiday neighbour.
1.4k words
4.73
5.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
171 Followers

Jean-Claude had showered with me after our hot sex session and was now lying on the bed on top of my fit, muscled body. My word he was a good lover and was stroking and caressing my body with his hands and lips, paying particular attention to my chest and nipples.

He had discovered their sensitivity while we were showering and now couldn't be pulled off. For my part I was enjoying the attention and moaned with lust as I felt my cock hardening again.

"Gotta go, cherie," he mumbled in that sexy French accent. He pulled away from me and stroked my face as he stood up.

We kept eye contact as he struggled into his jeans and T shirt. Fuck, he was sexy.

"See you later mon amie, " and he lowered his lips and sucked on mine.

Then he strode out, closing the door and leaving me alone.

I was hard and horny and fisted my cock as I enjoyed running my hands over my body, as Jean-Claude had done earlier. I needed some air and walked out, naked, onto the balcony. The view was exciting with the bussle of a busy port and town. I could glimpse the sea and the warm morning breeze felt good on my sensitive skin. My hand dropped lower, down my chest to my abs and flat stomache, and then lower still. I gazed over the balcony as I played with myself, thinking only of how long before I saw Jean-Claude again.

Then, as I looked straight down, I saw a fit guy, perhaps in his thirties, come out onto his balcony directly underneath mine. He was mixed race and tanned with a definite tan line where he had been sunbathing recently and he was stark naked. His peachy bum stuck out, coffee brown and fleshy and that wasn't the only thing sticking out. He had a big, fat, uncut cock that was waggling in front of him, leading the way, and as I looked down he wrapped his fist round it and started to stroke.

I moved slightly back behind the climbing plants around the balustrade and gazed at the back, head and shoulders of my neighbour with appreciation.

Was he fit or what? Mmmm a definite hunk!

He leaned one arm on the balcony as he stroked his stiffening cock with the other hand. He was moaning quietly and arched his muscular back as his climax approached. I could see the muscles in his legs and buttocks tense, and then he sank down as his knees weakened. He threw his head back as spunk cascaded over his fingers and the tiled floor of the balcony. As he slowly regained control he tipped his head back and moaned again, soft and sensual, before wiping his hand on his firm bum and then licking it clean, one finger at a time.

I was so hard I kept wanking until I also ejaculated with a series of moans and gasps. In my excitement I had worked my way unknowingly to the edge of the balcony, eager not to miss any of the action below. I had inadvertently gasped a little too loudly and as I finished shooting my load I looked down to see my neighbours's eyes looking up for the source of the sound. I immediately decided not to hide or slink away so I simply thrust my cock through the balcomy bars and looked down as my cum splattered around the feet of the handsome stranger below me.

He smiled and then winked at me. Then he very sexily wiped some of my splattered cum off his leg with a long, slim finger, and sucked on it again.

I was rooted to the spot. God that was SO sexy.

He called up to me, as he ran his hands seductively over his broad, hairy chest.

"Hi. Going for a shower now. Want to come?"

He smiled confidently and raised his eyebrows quizically.

"Room number fiftynine. I'll leave the door open," and he walked inside with a self assured swagger and a wiggle of his hips and bum.

I grabbed my robe from the back of the door and was down the stairs in a flash. This was just what I wanted as a starter to my day. Breakfast could certainly wait.

I met nobody on the stairs and as I entered the bedroom I could hear the shower running in the bathroom next door.

"Hey, get your bum in here. I need my back washed," my new friend called out.

I hurried to oblige and flung off my robe and pushed my way through the open door. I was met with a glorious sight as I glimpsed the naked body through the wet,misted glass of the shower wall.

He was magnificent and my earlier view had not done his body justice. I paused as I took in the over six foot frame, covered with firm muscles. He turned his back to me and I let out a gasp as I took in his pert, hard bum. I loved tan lines and his were so well defined they made me moan with desire. I couldn't wait to get my face between his bum cheeks and taste his hole. Mmm.

I couldn't wait. I wanted him now and opened the dorr and stepped inside. He turned towards me and spun me round, gripping me around the waist and grinding his rock hard cock against my bum cheeks.

Fuck, this wasn't going as I had anticipated but it was making me hard. The anticipation and uncertainty were combining to get all of my juices flowing. I enjoyed the feel of his hard cock on my bum and realised I was rock hard again.

He ran his hands over my chest, playing with my sensitive nipples and I could feel his soap covered cock slipping up and down my back and being pulled down to slide between my arse cheeks. It felt great to be manhandled by this fit, strong man, full of confidence and authority but it wasn't what I had experienced before. I was used to being the top but I could tell by the way he was exploring my body and kissing the back of my neck that he wanted to call the shots on this, at least for now.

Ok, I could do this. I wasn't a complete anal novice and pushed my bum back as he rubbed up against me harder. I bent my knees slightly and arched my back as I pushed out my bum. I could feel firm hands groping my ass and one inched around ang grapped my cock again. It felt surprisingly good as a hard, soaped up cock played with my tight hole. Before I knew it he was on his knees and I felt my cheeks being opened and a warm, probing tongue exploring up and down my crack. Then it flicked my hole and as it pushed inside I groaned and bent forward to give easier access.

God this was good, much better than I imagined and I reached around to pull my cheeks open more. My clear invitation was met with more licking and sucking and I felt two fingers pushing in to me. I moaned louder now. I wanted to signal my acceptance of what was happening.

Before I knew it he had stood up and I felt his weight against my back

"Relax baby," he whispered in my ear.

"I got you. You are so gonna enjoy this," and I felt his forceful squeeze of my ass and a probing finger.

"Oh God," I sighed.

"Yes, oh please yes."

I moved my body in time with his thrusting and was rewarded with a stiff, hard cock, probing at my back passage. I tried to relax and open up and I pushed back as he pumped forward.

Then I yelped as he slipped past my tight ring and was in. I needed to wait and get used to his big dick but he pushed on, eager to get deep inside me, and from the way he was pumping those hips he was gonna get balls deep at all costs.

I must admit, the sting soon lessened and I enjoyed being on the receiving end of a good fuck. It felt great.

I could feel him cum inside me and I did the same all over the shower flooor. I leaned on him to help stand up and as we held each other and kissed there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Hello. Room service. Ok if I come in?"

Oh no! That sounded just like Jean-Claude.

andy190
andy190
171 Followers