A Hot Holiday Story Ch. 03

Story Info
I loved the holiday sex in the sun.
1.5k words
4.63
5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

What to do?

That certainly sounded like Jean-Claude but did I want him to discover me in such a compromising position?

Why not? He surely had had a few three way sexual experiences and I could only hope that this would be the next.

The chap in the room below me and I were in his en suite shower and were rubbbing shower gel on each other's chest and flat stomach. I was hard and just got harder at the thought of Jean-Claude joining us in this hot, steamy shower. He was a great fuck with a fantastic body and cock.

And now he was here, about to enter the bathroom and discover us in the middle of a horny, hot, wet sex session. What to do?

"Hey Jean-Claude. Get in here you sexy fucker. I wanna feel your lips round my stiff cock."

I shouted the message over the beating of the shower water and the moans of my new found friend as I worked my fingers up and down his arse crease.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Jean-Claude stepped in, He was in his tight, black waiter's trousers and a crisp white shirt. As he stepped forward he was unbuttoning the front of his shirt and shrugged it off his muscular shoulders and fit biceps. He paused as he stood and took in the scene.

"Mmmm, so you found a new friend eh? Well it didn't take you long but I approve of your choice."

As he said this he grinned at me and winked, then unbuttoned his trousers and stepped out of them, casually discarding his sexy enderwear as he did so.

" Hi. I'm Jean-Claude." He leaned in and kissed us both on the lips.

"And you are...?"

"I'm Peter... Pierre if you wish," and my new neighbour pulled us both tightly to him and forced his tongue between one set of lips and then the other,... and then repeated it all over again.

"Hi. I'm Paolo. Nice to meet you all."

As I spoke I felt Pierre touching up my bum and I was doing the same to Jean-Claude. I had a good idea where this might be going and I was getting excited.

I could feel all three cocks getting harder and stiffer as we all kissed and licked and sucked, and fingered, deeply.

"Mmmm, oh yes," came from Jean-Claude's lips as he nibbled and tongued our mouthes lustily. "So glad you invited me to share. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this for anything." He ran his hands tenderly over the naked flesh on display and was rewarded as we both did the same in response.

I was so horny I needed to pick up the pace and I squirted some shower gel onto my hand.

I could feel his bum cheeks relaxing as i worked two soapy fingers into his hole. He bent over, arching his back and moaning as his open lips connected with Pierre's stiff cock. I could hear his slurping and Pierre moaning loudly as his cock was swallowed whole.

"Oh yes. Suck me. Oh yes, harder, harder." Pierre was certainly vocal. I wondered how he'd moan when he was fucked? I certainly wanted a go at that tight arse.

I was so horny now I was struggling to keep my cock under control. It seemed to have a life of it's own. I knew what it wanted and I was loathe to resist. I rubbed up and down Jean-Claude's crack and poked at his hole. I felt his hands pull his bum cheeks apart and I seized the opportunity.

One hard push and I was in.

" Oh yes...," he moaned. "Yes fuck me, deeper, harder. Oh yes, oh yeeeeessssss."

The last moan accompanied a fierce, rough thrust from my hips as I ploughed deep inside his warm, silky smooth cavern.

"Oh so tight," I exclaimed as I buried balls deep inside that tight hole.

My thrusting was pushing his head back and forwards onto Pierre's big cock, until he was engulfing it, balls deep, into his willing mouth.

"Oh yes guys, more. You know I like it hard and rough. Fuck me at both ends. Give me both your loads." Jean -Claude was pushed back roughly onto Pierre's big cock, and slurped and gagged as he reacted to the thrusting and pounding his mouth was taking.

And his bum was getting a lot of action too. My relentless pounding was loosening him up and every thrust from me was greeted by a flex and groan to match. I could hear the squelching of my cock in and out of his hole, and the slapping of my balls against his bum muscles. Fucking great!

Pierre leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Wanna swap?"

I knew what he wanted and thought perhaps it would help me get my way with Pierre's bum.

I pulled out and soaped off my cock, cleaning it roughly with more gel. Pierre did the same and took my place between Jean-Claude's open legs. He held his cock in one hand and aimed straight at J-C's gaping hole. With one thrust he was in and j -C let out a long, low moan as his hole was completely filled in one long thrust from Pierre's hips.

"Oh man. Work that cock in me man. Fuck me harder. Take me rough. Yes, oh yes."

"Shut him up man," said Pierre to me.

"Stuff his face with your big dick. Face fuck him hard."

"Mmmm, nice idea," I said," but I've got other ideas I want to try."

With that I slapped him on the bum and squeezed around both big bodies and squatted on my knees between Pierre's legs and bum cheeks. Without disturbing his rhythmic fucking I pulled open his tight, muscled bum and buried my face between those big, beefy buns.

"Mmmmm." It tasted so good and Pierre seemed to be enjoying the attention his hole and balls were getting.

"Oh yes Paolo. Keep that going man. Feels SO good."

I was glad my attentions were being rewarded and renewed my efforts with increased vigour, slurping, thrusting, licking and nipping with extra effort and abandon. My tongue was now probing that hole and loosening it as I pushed in and out and started to rub a fingertip around and around that tight but sensitive hole.

Pierre leaned back and slapped my hand away. "No," he growled and I moved my finger a little but still held it between his cheeks. I renewed my licking and tonguing and Pierre relaxed again. I decided to explore once more and this time I met with less resistance.

Pierre was working his hips enthusiastically and started rocking back on my finger.

i was just holding it steady, letting him set the pace. Jeanne-Claude was moaning and seemed to be enjoying the ride.

"Oh yes, what a good fuck," Pierre grunted. I could feel him pushing further and further down on my rigid digit as I held it stiffly between his bum cheeks.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "You have a fantastic hole boy. Why don't you let me really fill it up for you?"

"No fucking way," he replied. "Just keep doing what you're doing. It feels fantastic."

I was getting more and more worked up and despite Pierre's supposed reluctance I decided to push my luck. I pulled out my finger and Pierre turned and looked at me with a smile on his lips.

"Hey, who said you could stop?" he retorted.

I leaned in and kissed the back of his neck, then lined up behind him, positioned my cock at his hole and pushed, hard.

"Fuck," came from his mouth and I held on to his hips and sunk balls deep in his tight hole.

"Easy man. I've not done this before," he groaned.

"Let me relax a bit."

He was now bent over and groaning as I pulled his hips towards me hard. I felt sure I was gonna leave finger bruises but couldn't stop. I wanted his hole and could feel my balls clenching. God it felt so good. I knew I couldn't last long.

"Oh yes, fuck me, harder man, harder." he groaned.

"Shut up big boy and take it," I growled as I slapped his bum hard.

I could feel my balls boiling and two more thrusts took me over the edge. I could see stars as cum boiled out of me and soaked Pierrse's guts. He clenched his bum cheeks and held on to J-C as he exploded himslf over the shower tiles and floor.

"Fuck man," he gasped as he slumped to the floor and his knees buckled.

Jean-Claude leaned forward and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Oh man, that was hot, But I wanna get off too. Fuck me man," and that's just what I did, as we straddled Pierre's limp body on the shower floor. I gave him the fuck he deserved and begged for.

J-C came all over Pierre who just opened his mouth and swallowed what he could. I knelt down when we had finished and licked off the cum he had missed, then fed it back to both of them with a sexy, sloppy kiss. Heaven!

andy190
andy190
172 Followers