A Hot Lunch Break with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy has his Babygirl for lunch.
981 words
4.18
23.8k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

I'm sitting at work. We hung up, after a short checkup about how our evening will look like. It's a slow day and my thoughts wander.

In my head I can see myself walking into your office just before your lunch break. I wear a summer dress without panties... but that's not for you to know yet. I don't say a single thing, but you feel immediately that I'm there and look up to me. Your eyes widen a little and you give me that knowing smirk. You know exactly what I'm up to.

I give you a little smile and bite my lip while I close the door behind me. I come over to your desk and bend my upper body over it...whispering into your ear "Your Good Girl is feeling really naughty today." You look at me and I notice that your eyes wander down to my chest, get stuck on my cleavage. Without a word you roll your chair back and tap your legs to gesture me to take a seat onto your lap. And I follow your wish.

After I placed myself on your lap, chest to chest, I lean forward and touch your lips with mine. I kiss you passionately. Your legs are closed, mine spread wide. You reach under my dress and notice that I decided not to wear panties today. I'm already wet for you, and you slide one finger inside of me. Just the fingertip, to tease me so cruelly. I start to grind myself on that finger but it's not enough. I need more. I remove my mouth from yours and begin to tease your neck with my tongue. I can feel your moan on my tongue as it slips out of your mouth. You add a second finger and thrust into me faster with every move. In and out, in and out. Faster and faster. I'm so turned on that I bite your neck to mute my moans. My juices soak your pants. I couldn't care less about it and the wet spot will be your problem as soon as we're done.

You decide that you teased me enough and that you need to be inside me as much as I need to feel me clenching around your hard cock. You pick me up and place me on your desk, my ass just right on the edge. I reach down to your pants and tease your cock from the outside. Just some light touches to drive you even crazier. That has you squirming, and you become impatient to bury yourself into my hot center. You look straight into my eyes as you unzip your pants, and I can see the heat in your eyes. The need to finally thrust your hard cock into my wet pussy. To own me. To take what's yours anyway. But today it's my job to impale myself on your cock. I push your hand away and wrap mine around your hand length, pulling you closer. I insert your cock slowly inside me, able to notice every inch, every vein.

Our heads fall back simultaneously as you enter my wet hole and I bite my lip in a desperate try not to make a sound. But you can see me struggling to be quiet and place a hand on my mouth while the other grabs my hips to pull me closer. You're buried balls deep in my dripping wetness and you begin to fuck me slowly. Slow thrusts but so deep that I can feel you everywhere. It's driving me insane. My pussy grips your cock and is wrapped tight around it. You keep that slow rhythm until I begin to whimper. My tongue licks your hand, and you take it away and slide your thumb into my mouth instead. I suck on your thumb, let my tongue slide around it and it has you moaning. You start to pump harder, and I take my fingers to rub my clit. I am so glad that you keep my mouth busy, because I wouldn't be able to stay quiet by myself. You raise one of my legs over your shoulder and the new angle makes me bite your thumb hard. My upper body falls back onto the table and my one hand grabs the edge of the table to keep me in position. You thrust into me merciless now. You switch the fingers in my mouth and ram two of them into my throat. My eyes widen and it makes me gag.

I can see how close you are, and I rub my clit harder and faster. I'm right behind you. I lift myself up and pull your head close to mine as I whisper in your ear: "Cum for me, Daddy. Shoot your load deep inside of me. Breed me. Mark what's yours and give me what I desire most." As you hear those words you growl and bite my neck while you fuck me uncontrollably hard and fast. It takes a few more thrusts and I can feel your cock growing even bigger inside of me while you raise your head up and command me "Cum for me, my little whore. Cum for Daddy." and I cum instantly with my eyes wide open and rolled back, your teeth buried in my neck and your cock shooting that load deep inside of me.

We breathe heavily and you kiss me as you free yourself out of my tight grip. We sort our clothes and I kiss you goodbye. As I open your office door your eyes open wide as you notice I didn't even lock the door. I just give you a little smirk over my shoulder and leave you alone in your office with your messy hair, your messy clothes and that satisfying smile on your face.