A Hot New Neighbour

Story Info
The woman next door discovers the man of her dreams and vice.
3k words
4.41
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

I apologise for any mistakes but in my defence I have tried to get editorial assistance several times for my stories/chapters but generally to no avail and English is clearly not my first language. Spell and grammar check is set to Australian English thus neighbour rather than neighbor and tracky dacks (Australian slang) etc.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 year of age or older. This story features spanking, impact play, bondage, femdom, domination, submission, oral sex, sex, and the idea that sex is not just for 'perfect' people.

***

It was supposed to be a quiet weekend featuring hot chocolate and a good book. However, as they say, best laid plans don't always come to fruition. And so it was with Emma's plans.

Emma liked living alone in her little house in a little quiet city in Australia. She had inherited the house from her uncle and moved in about four years ago. She had liked it in the US and then in Canada and now she was doing well here in Australia.

Middle of winter and nothing better to do on a Sunday morning than curl up on the sofa in a soft warm jumper and tracky dacks topped with a woolen blanket and with hot chocolate by your side and a good book or two. Tracky dacks were nice as it was easy to slide your hand down to your panties for the hot parts in the books. She was getting happier and happier flicking the pages of the books with her right hand while flicking her left hand a bit faster.

Annoying, Emma heard a truck pull up next door. On a Sunday morning she thought. Oh, interesting a removal truck.

Next door to her west had been empty for a while. New neighbour. Hopefully someone nice just like her neighbour to the east and up to her back garden on her south side.

Emma just had to have a look to see who was moving in on this cold and more and more windy winter's day.

But there was not much to see except for the removalists and they both had beer bellies. A dad belly was okay but a beer belly was a bit too much for Emma. Still she could not resist thinking how humiliatingly good it could feel to be fucked by someone like that. Oh, nice, she spotted a young athletic looking man - well only recently a man - could hardly be older than 20 or 22. Now Emma was thinking stamina and the willingness to please, yes, she knew she was stereotyping but a fantasy is a fantasy. It would be nice to feel his mouth on her, all over.

Emma thought that it had been nice to make a new start in Australia after the car accident in Canada. Black ice, days in hospital and now she sported a few scars on her body, yes and they had removed her right leg below the knee. A friend had tried to cheer her up by saying she looked like she was ready for a role in a pirate movie. Emma had not really been amused but her friend had made it up to her by apologising and then going down on her where she put her tongue to better use than talking. Emma had spanked her as well and that had felt almost as good as getting licked to an orgasm.

One of the things that really sucked about the scars was that she could not help wonder if the men and women that she fucked were pity fucking her and so she had ruined a few relationships overthinking things. Rather than just enjoy being young -- well early thirties -- and free to seek her own happiness.

Anyway, Emma drank her hot chocolate and started to read the latest thriller by Jo Nesbo. Fuck he could write. Too bad that being able to appreciate good writing didn't make you a great writer. She could feel her body warm on the inside and the Icelandic woolen blanket kept the warmth from escaping her body.

It had been a bit of a culture shock to move from a well-insulated house in Canada into an Australian brick and weatherboard house with only basic insulation in the ceiling and they had clearly never heard of double or triple glazed windows. Well at least the heating worked. Her family in the US and Canada didn't believe her when she was talking about it being cold in Australia all they could think about were sunny beaches and deadly animals. Well it did get cold in Australia and they had ski fields bigger than the Austrian ski fields she had been told. And as for deadly animals, well yes humans were the most deadly animal she had seen to date.

She got up to pull the curtains and turn on the TV to see the latest news bulletin. Looking over to her neighbour's house she saw one of the new occupants - she assumed. Well she saw his nicely shaped ass. He was wearing tight jeans and he was going inside.

Emma watched him close the door and then she hurried into the kitchen. What had she been thinking? One needs to be friendly with one's neighbours and one makes a cake to welcome new neighbours. Especially before said neighbours' parents show up.

Emma made a Norwegian apple cake. Not that she could remember hearing about them growing apples in Norway. Anyway, it was a nice cake and easy to make. Maybe in the south of Norway, she thought, and put it on her list of things to look up later.

Emma knocked on her neighbour's door. She was hoping that a hot ass like that wasn't taken. What if he had a wife or a girlfriend? Of course he'd have one -- maybe even one of each? Probably some young blond dumb cheerleader. Emma reminded herself not to open her mouth much as her stereotyping was getting a bit out of hand.

She heard someone come and open the door.

"Hi, I am Emma, your next door neighbour, welcome to the neighbourhood."

"Thank you. I'm Jack. Please come in."

Had he just looked right through her, wondered Emma?

As she walked in she realised that Jack was blind or at least seriously vision impaired.

"Do I smell apple cake?"

"Yes, you do. Welcome to the neighbourhood."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome. Nice kitchen."

"Yes, thank you, can I offer you some of your own cake and tea or coffee?"

"Let me, I also brought some cream," said Emma and looked around for plates. There were boxes everywhere.

"There are some plates in the boxes. It should say cutlery and crockery on it."

Emma fished out some plates and forks and served them cake. When she handed him his plate she took his hand in hers and guided it to the plate then she guided the fork into his other hand.

They sat down in the living room. Jack sat on the sofa but Emma in one of the chairs while the coffee table separated them and provided a place to rest their tea and cake.

The cake didn't let Emma down and the tea was just right.

Emma could not believe how easy it was to talk to Jack and before too long she had essentially told him her life story. While he listened and asked a few questions. It felt like a therapy session except with a person that wanted to listen and wasn't looking at the clock.

"Can I see your face?" Jack said. This was not long after she had told him about the accident.

"Sure," Emma said, sitting down next to Jack on the sofa.

She took his hands and brought them up to her face and let go. She wondered if he would respond with revulsion to her scars. She also wondered if she had been hoping that because he was blind he would not mind her scars. How stupid could she be? Just because someone was blind didn't mean that they just accepted whoever came along as if they were some sort of charity case. Then again it hadn't been the men or women that rejected her in her relationships it was she who was rejecting herself and she knew it.

Wow, his touch felt so nice. Emma stopped overthinking things and allowed herself to enjoy his touch.

"You have beautiful curly hair, Emma, and I like the earrings."

"Thank you."

"Do the scars hurt?"

"Not physically."

Jack kissed the scar on her left cheek. "Was that too forward?"

"No, it feels nice, you have such a magic touch in your fingers, so gentle and kind."

"You know what Shakespeare said?"

"Some of it."

"Beauty lives with kindness."

"Oh."

"Can I be bold and ask if I can see all of you?"

"Ah, sure."

Emma stood up first and Jack followed. Standing in front of each other Emma guided Jack's hands to her shoulders.

Jack ran his hands over her shoulders, down her arms and to her fingers. Emma felt so good. She wished that she was naked and that she could feel his fingertips on her naked skin.

Jack went down on his knees and felt her hips and all the way down to her toes. Emma felt him pull away briefly when he felt her artificial right leg but it was in surprise and then he was seeing her again.

Jack was about to stand up. "You missed a few places," said Emma before she could stop the words leaving her mouth and as she moved her legs further apart.

"You are right. How rude of me," said Jack and ran his fingers up the inside of Emma's legs up towards her pussy, over her pussy and over her ass and back and up to her breasts.

"You look stunning," he said and it finally sank into her mind that she was.

Emma could hardly say a word. She had almost cum from the experience.

"I want to kiss you," she said and Jack smiled in reply.

She could not believe how good it felt to kiss Jack, she almost cried.

"Would you like to see me naked?" Emma asked.

"Yes, please."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Jack smiled again, "Okay."

Emma started taking off her clothes. For every piece she took off Jack matched. When she was down to just her bra and knickers and Jack was just in his boxers Emma took his hands and guided them to her bra.

"You take the rest off."

"What is the magic word?"

"Please."

Jack undid her bra and caressed her back working his way to her breasts and nipples. His soft touch was contrasted by his firm grip on her nipples as he pulled her closer, their lips meeting and parting allowing their tongues to get acquainted.

Emma grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. She wanted to feel his hard cock against her pussy be it through boxers and knickers. She pushed his boxers down and dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks as he squeezed her nipples harder.

Emma grabbed the back of Jack's hair and pulled gently but firmly pulling his lips away from her lips. Her other hand worked its way down and sought his balls that she then proceeded to squeeze firmly.

"Hands by your side nipple squeezer."

Jack let go of her nipples allowing the blood to flood them with pain making her clit harder.

His balls felt nice but she let go and used her nails to scratch them and his cock as she kept scratching up his stomach and to his nipples.

Emma trapped his nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and squeezed and pulled until she got a nice moan from Jack.

"Let's have a look at your bedroom," Emma said as she released his nipples and pulled him along using the waistband of his boxers.

"Wow, your bedroom is a mess," Emma said. Jack had not really finished making the bed but the fitted sheet was on the mattress and the pillows were on the bed with pillow cases and there on the floor was the quilt. The bedclothes were a soft colour with some wheat pattern and looked nice.

"Yes, my neighbour came and interrupted with this great cake and all."

"Naughty neighbour you got."

"Yes."

"You should give her a good spanking if you get the chance."

"Yes, but she is a force to be reckoned with."

Emma pushed Jack onto the bed. "Is she now?" Emma held his cock in one hand as she knelt over him before lowering her mouth to his cock.

Jack could not believe the feeling of her mouth on his cock and then his cock in her mouth.

Emma loved sucking cock. She loved how she could make a cock grow in her mouth and how she could vary her administration's soft-hard, rough-gentle. She played with his balls at the same time and massaged his perineum too. She could feel that he was about to cum.

"No, no you naughty boy, no cuming without my permission." Emma stopped all cock caressing. A bit of pre-cum leaked from Jack's cock as he almost had a ruined orgasm.

Emma stopped Jack from grabbing his cock and finishing himself off. Pulled his arms above his head and told him to grab the wire headboard on the bed and not to move.

She got out of the bed and started searching. She didn't have to search too long before she found some rope the removalists had left behind.

"Turn over and put a pillow or two under yourself to lift your ass up."

Emma stroked Jack's ass. He was trying to hump his cock against the pillows.

Smack, smack.

Emma spanked him hard. This is for trying to cum without permission

Smack, smack, smack, smack.

She loved watching his ass turn red. She hoped he didn't stop her now. This was as far as she had managed to take this in previous relationships.

"And this is for humping the pillows."

She gave him another three on each ass cheek.

"Are you sorry?"

"No."

"I might have to find a belt to teach you a proper lesson?"

"Yes, afraid so."

Emma looked in his wardrobe and found a nice leather belt.

Emma took good aim and started warming Jack's ass for real. The belt left wonderful red marks one after the other with Jack's ass going from light red to a deep maroon even purple.

Jack felt the belt hit his ass again and again, Emma's aim was perfect and she worked her way down from the middle of this ass down his thighs and up again. His ass felt so hot and his submission was total.

Emma stopped. This made Jack glad and sad at the same time. She ran her fingernails up and down his back then down to his bottom and down his legs all the way to his toes. She took her knickers off and lay on top of him feeling the warmth from his bottom travel to her thighs and pussy. She kissed his back and worked her way down his back with kisses on his bottom warming her stomach and then her perky breast. She kissed his sore ass and thighs going all the way down to his toes. Working her way up again she licked the top of his ass crack and licked her way up his spine to his neck and his ears.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Ever been punished like that before?"

"Only in my fantasy."

"Well lucky you."

Emma untied him and threw the pillows on the floor as he turned over onto his sore ass. Jack put a condom on his cock from his bedside drawer, thinking that it was lucky he didn't unpack its contents into a box.

Emma straddled him and eased herself down onto his cock. It had not gotten any smaller and it filled her up, stretching her in all the right places.

Jack was trying his best not to cum, the condom helped but he also had to think about washing the dishes and floors once in while before focusing back on Emma. Emma tried to rub her clit against his stomach as she dug her fingernails into his nipples and chest. She slid her left hand down and started rubbing her clit. As she came her pussy spasms squeezed his cock out and she collapsed next to him on her stomach.

"If you want to cum fuck me from behind, now!"

Jack got up and lay on top of her rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks before he slipped it into her pussy. He spanked her ass, pushed into her as far as he could even pushing her ass cheeks apart, it only took a few thrusts and he came filling the tip of the condom.

"Thank you, Jack, and welcome to the neighbourhood."

"Wow, is this how you greet all your new neighbours?"

Emma smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Can you see a tissue box?" Asked Jack.

"Here it is. Wait, let me."

Emma put his cock in her mouth and peeled the condom off with her lips and teeth. She liked the taste of her own pussy on his cock and condom and the way it mixed in with this cum. She sucked the cum out of the condom, wrapped it in tissue and let it fall on the floor. There was no waste paper basket in sight after all. She then kissed Jack making sure that he got a taste of their juices. She liked it when he didn't pull away.

Jack pulled the quilt off the floor and covered them, pulling Emma closer as he spooned her and they fell asleep.

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers