A Hot Night in the Truck

Story Info
A fun night in the back of a truck with a rugged man.
1.4k words
4.43
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in a small town in Oklahoma for two years. Now, when I say small town, I mean a small town with the population of nine hundred people.

In a town, such as this, I was going through withdrawals of outdoor sex. So, I suggested to my partner that we needed some adventurous sex.

Gerald's eyes beamed at me. "You want adventure. You'll get adventure." He took my index finger into his mouth and began sucking.

"Are you planning to surprise me?" I whimpered as he kept sucking on each finger.

"I will." He whispered.

One week passed and I found a note on my door: Tomorrow is date night. Wear a dress, and a smile and meet me at my truck.

My excitement stirred in me. I already had the smile; I found an easy-to-remove summer dress. The man, Gerald had a variety of trucks, I wasn't sure which to meet him at.

I parked my car in front of his garage and waited for my surprise.

Gerald drove up and parked in front of me in a bright red step side Chevy.

Gerald got out of the truck, walked over to the passenger door, opened the door and held out his hand to assist me inside the truck.

"Your chariot has arrived." He laughed.

I placed my hand into his and I sat down in the truck.

He got back into the truck, and we drove down the road, arriving at a dirt road with a sign on the post indicated we're near Cedar Valley, Oklahoma.

Ten more minutes on a dirt road had me concerned about the road and the height of the truck. Or I should say the lack of height on the truck. The red shiny truck was a show truck, lowered for style, not for four wheeling on dirt roads.

He stopped by a gate with a sign that indicated private property. He put the truck in park and stepped out of the truck. He pulled the barbed wire back and moved the gate.

My anticipation was diminishing with the bumps in the road, and my body bouncing back and forth on the seat of the truck.

He drove through the private property gate, stopped again and got out to close the gate behind us.

He pulled up to a small area surrounded by cedar trees and put the truck in park.

"Ready for your surprise?" he grinned.

"Yes." My lips quivered. He had me near coming.

He stepped out of the truck, walked over to my door, opened the door, took my hand and led me to the tailgate of the truck.

In my mind I thought, "I've had a tail gate fuck. This isn't going to be a new adventure."

He pulled a large canvas out of the bed of the truck revealing an exquisite bed.

He had placed a full-size mattress in the back of the truck, put some luxury sheets and soft throw covers on the mattress. Several pillows were propped up on the sides of the truck bed.

He had a small ice chest tucked in the corner, near the tailgate. He removed four long pieces of PVC pipes and put them in the holes in the truck sides. He grabbed a sheer piece of cloth and draped the cloth over the PVC pipes, creating a canopy.

My wetness was ready for his cock to be inside me.

He lifted me up into the truck bed and jumped in next to me.

"Are we safe here?" I asked.

"This is my property. We are safe." He declared as he removed his pants. "We are having a big outdoor adventure." He blew a kiss at me.

I pulled my dress over my head, revealing the pink lace panties and no bra.

"I noticed your tits bouncing as we drove down the dirt road." He tossed his jeans in the corner of the truck bed. Revealing he had no underwear on. "Look! Hard as a rock." He kneeled in front of me with a rock-hard cock in his hand.

"Just the way I like it." I reached for him, wrapped my fingers around his shaft and wrapped my lips around the shaft. I took the length of his rod into the depths of my mouth, and slowly slid his cock out of my mouth.

His moans echoed in the trees. "Let's make some noise." He moaned.

I relaxed my jaw and slid his cock deep in my mouth. Avoiding his soft tip around my teeth. His moans creaming my thighs as I take him deeper with each suck and stroke. Taking in small breaths as I guided him in and out of my wet warm mouth.

He can barely balance himself in front of me. I slid his cock out with a tight suck on the tip. "Lay down." I ordered.

He laid down in front of me and I straddled his body. I leaned over and placed my tits into his face, giving him a treat.

He sucked and massaged each tit, giving each one a stimulation. "I feel your wetness on my belly." He laughed. "Give me a taste of your wetness."

I moved my body around to the sixty-nine position and I was greeted with is cock in my face. "Nice."

I moisten my mouth and slowly lowered my mouth over his rod. His gasps were giving wisps of air on my clit and the anticipation of coming was building.

I was focused on his cock. The purple hues and colorations show he's ready to explode.

He licked my juices off my thighs and flicked my clit. I moaned as his cock filled my mouth. If I had tonsils, his dick would've tickled them.

My hip movements were hinting to him to keep licking me, but he stopped licking me as I kept sucking on his throbbing rod. Keeping my rhythm of breaths and hand movements I kept sucking on him.

Suddenly, he slid three fingers into my pussy, and I had to pull his cock out so I could moan. "Ooooh, damn."

He pulled his fingers out of my wet pussy, and gently guided one finger into my ass, and two fingers slid back into my pussy.

In perfect rhythm, he stroked me into an orgasmic explosion. He continued with the spasms by sucking on my clit as I came on his fingers. My screams were mixed with gasps of air. Accepting the orgasmic spasms that were pleasing my body.

My legs began to shake as I kneeled over him. "My turn." He flipped me over and slid deep into me. Sending another wave of orgasms through my body. "Again."

I gasped.

He raised my shaky knees up to his shoulders and thrust deeper into my love box.

"I'm close." He moaned.

"Wait for me." I moan.

"Toooo late." He shouted as he shot his load deep in me. Each thrust he repeated, "Too late. Too late. Too late."

He collapsed next to me and kissed me. "Sorry too much build up from your luscious mouth." He raised a hand in the air and wiggled his fingers. "My fingers are ready though."

I turned over on my belly, he straddled my legs down by my ankles. He kissed the back of my legs, and slid his finger into my ass, kissing the cheeks of my ass as he gently moved his fingers in and out of my tight ass.

The sensations brought on by this movement are indescribable. A sensation I suggest you personally try out.

He slid his thumb into my wet pussy and wiggled it around in the moisture, causing my thighs to clench with anticipation.

I could feel an orgasm building with my gasping for air increasing with his thrusting fingers.

I raised myself up to a doggie style position and he thrust deeper into my holes, hitting my spot and creating an orgasmic wave of shocks.

I grabbed the railing of the truck to balance myself. And when I opened my eyes, I was staring at several cows.

"The cows have been there for a while." He laughed.

We laid in the back of the truck with the tailgate up, because the cows were becoming pesky animals.

We watched the sky turn from a misty blue color to a midnight blue with clusters of stars decorating the sky.

"I love your truck." Is whispered.

"I love my truck too." He whispered back at me.