A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think Julie will be the problem," I started to conspire. "I think Geoff is going to be difficult. It's not like I can say, Hi Geoff, you want to fuck my wife? Besides, this has more to do with Jaime than anything else. She has got to want to be with him, and it must be more natural. She loves the chase, so she won't just be used. It's not about some random encounter for her. Besides, I don't know if she will be on-board with any plan for me to try and get with my cousin."

"I have an idea about that," Val offered.

"You are so fucking naughty, I love it. So, what's the plan?" I asked finally giving in, and my sister whooped in triumph. Val then excitedly walked me through her ideas.

July 4th falls on a Thursday this year, so we all took off the whole week off, giving us plenty of time to weave Julie and Geoff into our sexual family. While there wasn't any specific step-by-step plan, Val and I were working off a couple of key ideas. First, Jaime wasn't to be directly involved. She likes the chase, so if something was going to happen with Geoff, it had to be natural and coming from him, not manufactured.

For that to work, the second part of the plan was to drop hints, subtle or otherwise, that I was ok with Geoff hitting on Jaime, and whatever else may come. Third, once we thought the pieces were in place, we would create a situation for them to act on it. During this time, I would see how Julie was responding to everything and let her go with the flow. All things considered, we felt like it was a good plan. If they were anything like my sister and I, and by accounts Julie was, then this may trigger something in them, who knows. We didn't want any of this to be coerced or under the influence, so at least we had some moral line, albeit a pretty low one.

Once all the plans were set, Val left, leaving Jaime and I to our normal routine. Over the next few days our sexual activity didn't diminish at all, and we found a lot more closeness in our lovemaking, if that can be believed, given all the things we have been through. This was the most important part of all this, if either one of us had a seed of doubt, it would end. I didn't detect a bit of jealousy in her, and if there was anything, I think she missed my sister a little bit.

I used the time during the week leading up to our departure to talk up my cousin a bit, to try and feel out what might be in her head. She met him a long time ago, it may have been at his wedding, so she really didn't have any pre-conceived notion or memory of him. I made a joke about maybe finally getting that threesome with two guys she always wanted, but she didn't really jump for the bait. I filled her in on the rumors of his 'size', just for conversation, and she didn't react one way or the other. Whatever happened during the vacation, it was going to be a difficult sell, if this was any indication. Not off to a great start.

There was one thing on my mind as the day to leave got closer and I needed to talk to Val about it. It concerned Val and Gary, so I asked Jaime what's up with them, if Val had given her any insight. Val was spending a lot more time with us, and Gary was travelling to Mexico a lot more, though he wasn't going to be there when we were down. It wasn't that unusual, given their business, for them to be in separate places, but they travelled together more in the past. I didn't want Val to feel like she was 'cheating', but I suppose technically she was.

I admit, the situation was complicated. It was something I wanted to address with Val before we left, just to be sure we weren't glossing over something and it was causing problems we didn't know about. I spoke to Jaime about it briefly, but she didn't have any insights either, so we agreed we should probably bring that out into the open.

Val came down to our house a day before we were leaving. We were going to be on the same flight, so we figured it would work out for her to be down here anyway. I wasn't sure what to expect and I admit I was feeling a bit anxious about the whole thing. I wasn't sure how to bring up the topic of her marriage and I didn't want to spoil the mood if things were awkward. But I also thought that it was important to clear the air before we left, as best as we could under the circumstances.

When she got to the house, I realized how much I had missed her and she gave me a warm hug, though we were in the front yard, so we didn't want to start any neighborhood scandals and kept it clean. She finally settled and changed, and we were all together in the kitchen putting together the final prep work on the food and drinks for the evening. I decided I should just some out with it, to get it out of the way and hope it wasn't a mood breaker.

"So, Val, Julie and I have been talking. What's up with you and Gary? You haven't said much, and you have spent a lot of time here, which is not a complaint, just a...concern for you. Does that sound right?" I stumbled through that explanation, hoping I didn't say something wrong.

Val looked up at us and we could both tell by the change in her face she was a little upset. She didn't seem to be upset that I had asked the question, but more caught by the topic. She moved over to where the bottles were on the counter and started pouring herself a drink.

We let her have a moment, and once she took a sip, she seemed to compose herself a little. "I guess this needs to be discussed. I don't want you to feel like I am running around on my husband, which I kind-of am, but kind-of not," she took another drink.

"No Val, that's not what I was trying to say at all," I tried to steer this back to where it didn't seem like we were accusing her of anything.

"I know," she agreed. "But I haven't been spending a lot of time with him lately. And he isn't upset by that really. We are great friends. I will always love him, and I won't leave him, unless something happens from him. It's just that, we have become different people. Or at least, he has become a bit different, whereas I have just found myself again, if that makes any sense," this time Val took a deeper drink.

To be honest, it wasn't making sense, but I let her continue.

"You know we have a lot of friends in Mexico, and have spent a great deal of time there," we just shook our heads in agreement. "And many of our friends are gay, or bi or whatever, "she continued, and Jaime and I looked at each other getting a sense for where this is headed.

"Well, Gary recently told me that he thought he was gay," having said it, it seemed like a little life dropped out of my sister and her eyes welled with tears.

"Don't get me wrong, we haven't been intimate in a very long time, and we are truly the best of friends. But somewhere along the line he just changed in a way that I can't be there for him. I love him to death, but he wants something else," Val stood there looking a bit like a lost puppy.

Jaime went up to her and held her tight.

"You know, we always knew he was a little friendly with the guys and I thought it was always a possibility. But I never figured..." I left that sentence hanging as I really didn't know how to finish it.

Jaime just went on holding Val until she broke the embrace and took another drink.

"So, he spends more time in Mexico now. And while we do not have an open marriage, there is an understanding. I told him I really don't need anything, and that is true. But I understand he needs something else, so I agreed to let him explore. This means that we will probably never be together in that way again, but it doesn't mean we are broken up, he is still my husband. He did say it's ok for me to do what I need to do, but I only told him I tried another girl, which is mostly true. We had a laugh at the irony," Val took a moment before continuing.

"While I don't think he would understand what we have between us, I don't think it would bother him either. That being said, I do not plan on telling him about us because I don't really think it is important in the grand scheme of things. He knows I am happy and that is enough for him. If anything, this is probably the best-case scenario as I don't have to deal with someone else trying to break up things," she finished with a not quite convincing smile.

I moved up to Val and gave her a hug, and she returned it warmly.

"OK, enough of that shit, let's get drunk and head to Mexico tomorrow," and Val carried on.

The flight to Mexico and the drive to the house was uneventful. Well, except for two aborted attempts to join the mile-high club, but perhaps a story for a different time. Val's house is a nice modern villa close to the beach, and very private. We settled our stuff into the various bedrooms and got ourselves a drink just as Geoff and Julie finally arrived. I hadn't seen Geoff in over ten years as he lives down South, but when I saw him, at least one of my concerns was assuaged. He wasn't as tall as I was, but still over 6ft. He was lanky, but solid looking, in good shape and had many of the same facial features as I, so I know that Jaime would probably be attracted to him.

We greeted each other as if we weren't separated by ten years, as many families do. When Julie gave me a hug, I was much more aware of the soft, fullness of her chest pressing innocently against me. My mind was already going to naughty places, if there is a Hell, I am certainly going there for what is running through my mind.

Val, Julie and Geoff exchanged warm greetings as we helped bring in their stuff. Rooms and luggage were sorted out quickly and we soon all found ourselves on the back patio, drinks in hand.

The house is very secluded with a hot tub and pool on the side, so it is an opportunity for sun and fun and lack of clothing, thus my expectations were bikinis and bathing suits. Unfortunately, it was too late in the afternoon for that, but everyone took the opportunity to get comfortable, nonetheless. Julie was wearing a pair of cutoff white pants and a flowing, long-sleeved shirt. While it didn't leave any revealing openings, I did note that she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. I mean, of course I would notice that. I guess she was feeling comfortable, or to be a conspiracy theorist, Val gave her a head's up behind the scenes, but I don't think she was doing it to be enticing, just more comfortable. Regardless, I was enjoying the effect.

Geoff was wearing some basketball shorts with an Alabama tee shirt that showed off his lean, cut frame. I had my own pair of running shorts on with a tee shirt and Val decided to push the limit quite a bit with a tight, cutoff shirt that had a nice overhang showing off her ample bosom, and occasional tasteful under-boob. Jaime was wearing a lower cut lace shirt that that enhanced her cleavage nicely that I silently hoped Geoff would appreciate.

The first hour was spent catching up on life and family stuff with everyone getting reacquainted. Val and I had worked it out, so I was next to Julie and Geoff was next to Jaime "accidentally". Yeah, it's a bit high-schoolish, but they seemed to hit it off and were laughing a smiling at each other the whole time, as Jaime is quite sociable and friendly. I noted that she and Geoff were really getting along, but I wasn't surprised, I have a great family that doesn't get into drama or judgements.

With Julie I was trying to be more subtle and we had small moments where our legs touched, or bodies bumped into each other. Total high school stuff again, but I was only in the early stages of flirting, commenting a few times on how good I thought she looked, which was completely true. She even took a few quiet moments to talk to me and open up a bit about her struggles over the past year or so. I was genuinely concerned for her, and I wasn't trying to be shallow. So, when I found that my hand was resting upon her leg in a gesture of comfort, it wasn't for any intimate reason and it seemed like she was completely comfortable with it being there.

Later in the afternoon, when Geoff got up to get some more to eat, Jaime got up to help, leaving Val, Julie and I alone outside. Val used the moment to continue the plan and drop the first hint, "If you're not careful Brad, Jaime may end up in Geoff's bed this week." Val was looking inside where Jaime and Geoff were laughing about something. I took a moment to look inside before responding, "She can if she wants," and took a sip of my drink. Julie turned to me surprised, "What? He's your cousin!" I noticed she didn't seem bothered by the fact that Jaime would fuck another guy, just that it was her brother.

I shrugged in response, "I'd rather she be with my cousin, then some random guy honestly." Julie just looked at me perplexed, so I decided to go deeper, "What? You guys are both hot, she probably couldn't find better than what's right here."

Julie turned to look at Val for support, with a look of shock on her face, and Val just shrugged her shoulders, "Don't look at me, I didn't tell him we fool around."

Julie again looked on open mouthed for a moment before blushing and looking back at me. "Don't worry Julie, I am a little jealous of Val, to be honest." At that point I pulled back a bit, taking the moment to sip my drink and head inside for dramatic effect, letting the moment linger in her mind. I could sense Julie looking at me as I walked in before she took a sip of her own drink, not sure what to say to Val. At that moment, Jaime and Geoff returned, Geoff turning to Julie, "What did I miss? Your red as a tomato."

Val just shrugged, "I blame Brad, he has a potty mouth."

Julie just looked at Val before glancing at me inside the kitchen, not answering.

When I came back outside, Jaime was sitting on the side of the couch next to Geoff, so there was only a spot on the couch next to Julie. This was a good sign. I looked at Val and just hoped she wouldn't screw things up, and push things any further. It didn't take long for her to do just that.

Val decided at that moment to double down on her approach, "What were you two love birds taking about inside?"

Geoff spit out is drink while Jaime shouted incredulously, "Val, What the fuck?" Jaime turned to look at me for support, but I was non-committal.

Val acted all innocent, but this was taking a more direct approach than originally planned. "What Jaime? You guys were carrying on in there like long lost lovers!"

"He was just telling me about his ex-wife, Jesus Val," Jaime exclaimed, though a blush started to bloom on her cheeks.

Geoff was looking a little uncomfortable, leaning back on the couch glancing back at me nervously. Don't push it Val, I thought to myself. Julie was looking at me, as if I was going to say something, but I smiled at her warmly and took a drink.

Val continued conversationally, "Don't worry Geoff, Brad is probably turned on."

"Val!" Both Jaime and Julie shouted at the same time. Now, I was not expecting that.

Jaime was just looking embarrassed, leaning back in the couch next to Geoff taking a long swig from her drink.

Geoff look to each of us in turn before asking, "It's obvious I am missing something?"

Julie just sat back, looking at Val to take this question, shaking her head. Jaime was just sitting there, hiding behind her drink, hoping that this would all go away.

Val decided to break the ice completely, "Brad gets turned on by another guy fucking his wife."

It was my turn to spit out my drink, "Val! What the fuck?!" I shouted. This was not exactly part of the plan either, so there was some bite behind my protestation.

Jaime kept trying to shrink further into the couch when Geoff turned to Brad, "Really?"

Val was sitting there like a maestro conducting a symphony, watching it all unfold.

I just shrugged, realizing it would be pointless to try and avoid the question, "Yep, I do. I don't how to explain it really, but I find it very exciting when I think of her in that situation." I felt myself getting a little hard while talking about this.

"But it only happened once," Jaime tried to add in helpfuly. But that didn't help her in this case, as we never said it she did.

Geoff turned to Val a bit incredulous, "Wait? It actually HAPPENED?" There wasn't a judgement in his tone, more just surprise, I think.

Sensing she may have said to much, Jaime tried to make herself as small as possible, and curled her legs up in front of her, arms wrapped around her knees, but still affording her the ability to sip her drink.

"Yep, on girls weekend a couple of months ago," Val tried to be helpful.

Geoff must have known about the weekend because he immediately looked at his sister, "You knew?"

Val kept piling on, "Knew? We sort of accidentally watched." The look on Geoff's face was almost priceless, part shock and part awe.

Jaime cringed, "Can we just change the subject please?"

Julie looked back at her brother and just shrugged noncommittally, trying to look as innocent as possible, but I could see that naughty side light up in her eyes, as if remembering the moment.

Geoff turned to Jamie who just gave him her best innocent smirk followed by a warm smile and took a longer sip of her drink.

I tried to lower the discomfort level a bit so as not to shock Geoff, "It only happened that one time, it was totally hot, but trying to find a guy that Jaime is in to, who isn't a complete ass and who won't turn into a clingy puppy or a complete creep isn't as easy as it seems. We kinda let it lie and if the right guy comes along, great, if not, no big deal. I know I am unique in how I feel so we don't push it."

Geoff had a pensive look on his face before turning to me asking, "So, a guy hitting on Jaime at a club for example, running his hands all over her..." He didn't finish the sentence before I jumped in "That's hot! As long as she is into him and it doesn't go beyond that night."

Geoff took a few moments before responding with a joke, "And here I thought these girls' weekends turned into lesbian orgies."

"That too!" Val shot out.

"Val!" Both Jaime and Julie shouted in unison.

Val only shrugged to Geoff, who's look of shock topped the last one, just staring at Julie. It was Julie's turn to start growing a deep blush on her face.

"Clearly I've been missing out living in the South too long," he murmured mostly to himself, taking a long drink. That was a positive comment, very ironic considering the stereotypes, but I don't judge.

Val and I caught a glance of each other, and she gave me a wink. "Well, now you're here, maybe things will change," and she got up to go inside to refill her drinks, I stood up and followed. I noticed Jaime not moving from her seat, which I wasn't sure how to read. Geoff was a bit taken aback by Val's comment and once again could only look over at Jaime and then Julie, moving his gaze between them.

Once we got to the kitchen Val pulled me out of sight and grabbed my head pulling me down into a sloppy, wet kiss. She drove her tongue into my mouth, and I returned the kiss eagerly. I broke the kiss admonishing Val, "Jesus Val, I thought you were going to be subtle?"

She smiled wickedly, "I will show you subtle." She dropped to her knees, grabbed the waist band of my shorts and pulled them to my knees. Before I could protest, my semi-hard cock was in her mouth and in a few seconds she had me rock hard. After a minute of an intense blowjob, I heard the patio door close and I jumped and pulled Val up from the floor. Val stepped back into sight in the kitchen out of the just as Julie got there. I am not sure what our faces looked like, I felt like a caught teenager. I tried tucking my cock into the waistband of my shorts but failed, so I was tenting with my cock and trying unsuccessfully to hide it.

Julie gave us a curious look, "What are you doing?"

"Just discussing Val's topic of choice," I interjected, slipping up to the counter to hide my slowly softening dick.