A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, wow," I managed to mumble before sitting down.

Val was up.

Lick. Balls. Geoff. Nice.

Julie looked over to Geoff hesitantly, but he held up his hand. I am not sure if that was because of Jaime, or because his cousin was about to lick his balls. In any case, he said. "Not sure I'm ready for that yet."

Val looked disappointed but sat back down. "Fine, answer me this then, would you ever let Brad suck your cock?"

Geoff was taken aback by the question, not really wanting to discuss the subject it seemed. He thought for a moment before answering, "Sure."

Everyone looked at me at that answer, but I was shaking my head, "Nope. Not going to happen."

"Interesting," Val responded. "Two strikes." Geoff was up.

Suck. Tits. Val. Nice.

"If you skip this one, you are out," Val said, lifting her shirt seductively for Geoff.

Geoff clearly didn't want to be out of the game, so he reluctantly moved across and took his cousins tits into his shaking hands, exploring them softly before lowering his mouth and taking in those huge nipples. Val cooed softly to his gently nibbling, and you could see that Geoff was starting to get into the moment. Unfortunately for him, time was called.

He moved back to his seat, somewhat in shock at what he had just done was showing on his face.

I was up.

Massage. Dick. Geoff. Nice.

"Seriously?" I asked. "You must be cheating or something Val?!"

I wasn't up for that, honestly. The extent of my dick fetish extends more toward futanari or transgendered "girls" with very feminine features. Hey, I have already said I have a very naughty mind when it comes to sexual things. Any thought of being with a guy really didn't enter my mind. If somehow Geoff's dick was attached to a "woman", then maybe. I am very sure of my own sexuality and what I like; I just wasn't sure I wanted to go down this particular road right now.

"Pass," I said.

"Lame," Val added. "OK, have you thought about sucking Geoff's cock?"

I tilted my head in frustration, as Val should obviously know I was uncomfortable with this line of questioning by now. But I answered honestly just the same. "Yes," I gave a one-word answer.

"Interesting," my sister answered.

Jaime was up.

Suck. Where He Wants. Geoff. 7 Minutes in Heaven.

"Whoa!" Val exclaimed. "Whatever will you do?" Val voiced with mock shock and sarcasm.

Jaime got up and grabbed Geoff's hand, pulling him off the couch and leading him to the bathroom.

"7 minutes, no longer," Val shouted at them as they left. The door closed behind them.

Val grabbed the remote for the TV and clicked it on. When the screen appeared, we could see Geoff and Jaime making out heavily in the bathroom. Val commented as if reading my mind, "I put a camera in there earlier."

Julie and I looked at each other in surprise, "That's evil, Val." I said but did not want her to shut it off.

Geoff and Jaime were making out like desperate lovers, his hands had pushed up her tube top, exposing both breasts. They were gasping for air as the pawed each other furiously. He didn't get a chance to suck on her tits, however, as Jaime quickly dropped to her knees and with both hands, pulled his shorts down, his huge cock springing up in front of her face. Jaime took his cock in both hands, stroking him to full hardness before she moved her mouth over the tip of his cock. She licked around the head for a few moments before stretching her mouth over him, pulling him into her mouth, two hands working his shaft in a twisting motion as she worked more and more of his cock into her mouth.

After sucking him for a while, she popped him out of her mouth and looked up at him, "You're fucking huge," she gasped. Jaime pressed his shaft against his stomach with one hand and moved to his large balls, sucking on them gently while still working his cock up and down with her hand. She pulled his shaft down in front of her and once again, eagerly worked as much of him into her mouth in fast, repeated up and down motions. Her head was bobbing frantically up and down his shaft as if she was trying to fit a full blowjob into two or three minutes.

I felt Julie's hand at that point reaching over and grabbing my own cock through my shorts, squeezing and pulling on it with a tight grip, focus never leaving the screen. On the TV, Jaime, took her mouth off him once again before declaring, "I can't wait to have this inside me!" She sucked on him for a few more moments before Val shouted, "Time!"

We could see Val and Geoff turn towards the door as they heard her, Jaime adding, "She will come busting in here, I just know it." She stood up and kissed him again before fixing her tube top and he adjusted his cock into his waistband. Val clicked off the TV and Julie pulled her hand off my cock before they came out, trying to act innocent.

Geoff and Jaime moved back to the couch and down as if nothing happened, but both looked a bit flush. When no one said anything, Jaime looked at us and said, "What?"

"Nothing," we replied, and looked back towards the iPad.

OK, Julie was next.

Kiss. Lips. Jaime. Naughty

Given what just happened, I think Julie thought about it for a moment, before deciding to get up and head over to Jaime. She knelt between her legs, and Jaime leaned forward towards Julie as she approached, and their lips joined in a very tender, soft kiss. I could see Julie's tongue reaching out to catch my wife's and they moved their heads together in unison. Geoff was absolutely fixated on what he was seeing.

The naughty moment happened when Julie's hand moved over Jaime's breasts and pushed the tube top off, exposing it. Julie squeezed Jaime's breast very softly as she continued to kiss my wife. Their kissing got more energized and I could hear the soft, wet smacks of their lips, Julie's hand continued working Jaime's tit more roughly at this point. Unfortunately for all, Val called "Time," and Julie pulled away from Jaime with a gasp, biting her bottom lip, looking so sexy.

Julie stood up and gave me a mischievous grin as she took her seat, this time, right next to me on the couch, as if marking her territory. She leaned back against me much like a girlfriend would as Jaime fixed her tube top giving me a knowing glance. It was as if Julie was saying, if you are going to fuck my brother, I am going to fuck your husband, and each seemed ok with that.

Val was next.

Suck. Face. Jaime. Nice.

"Well, we just saw that," she complained. "In the interest of boredom, I will take the strike."

Jaime jumped in, "In that case, you get a question."

Val seemed a bit caught at that remarked, but seemed resigned, "OK, fair enough. Ask."

"If you could have anything for one day, what would it be?" Jaime asked.

"Hmm. In the spirit of the moment, I'd love to have a cock for one day. Then I would fuck your husband until he begged me to stop, and then I'd fuck him some more," Val confidently answered.

Jaime was a bit shocked, but gave a measured, "O...K," response. I was just staring at my sister, trying to process what she just said. She just looked over at me and winked. She had definitely come a long way, in a short period of time.

Geoff was up.

Kiss. Lips. Julie. Naughty.

"Well, this is interesting," Val said. "If you pass Geoff, you are out."

"Yeah, but Julie has a pass left," he said hopefully.

Julie gave him a smile before stating, "No, I am ok." Val broke out in a big smile at that response.

Geoff gave a loud sigh before getting up slowly. He moved over to Julie who was looking at him coolly.

"Don't forget, you can be naughty," Val reminded him.

Geoff gave her a 'not a chance' smile before moving his head towards his sister. He kissed her like he was kissing someone for the first time and their lips never parted. He gave her a few more pecks on the lips before she moved against him, forcing him to kiss her more deeply. He pulled his head back, a bit surprised by her reaction before stumbling back and sitting down.

"You didn't hit the time, but I guess I will let you slide," Val added.

Brad is up.

Suck. Pussy. Val. Nice.

Val smiled at Geoff, "You could barely kiss your sister, but you're going to watch my brother eat me out."

Val stood up gripped her pants on either side and dropped them down to the floor and stepped out of them. She plopped back down on the couch and spread her legs expectantly, exposing her waiting pussy.

"I still have a pass," Brad said with a lack of conviction.

"Get over here and lick my pussy!" Val commanded, giving me a 'come here' gesture with her hand.

I crawled over in between her legs and drove my face into her dampness. Val started moaning immediately as I started working my tongue over her sensitive clit and inside her soft folds. She was soaking wet as I lapped at her pussy, taking her now swollen clit into my mouth like a small cock. "Oh god, yes!" Val moaned as I worked her quickly with my tongue.

"Time," Julie said, and Val grabbed my head and kept me against her for a few more seconds.

"That's cheating Val," Julie admonished, and she let go of my head. My face was damp with my sister's wetness as I tried to wipe it off with my shirt, sitting down next to Julie, who only gave me a cautious smile. Val slipped her pants back on before sitting back down. "Jaime is next," she breathed.

Kiss. Neck. Geoff. 7 Minutes in Heaven.

"Again?" Val complained.

Jaime and Geoff didn't waste any time and they both moved together to the bathroom. Val clicked the TV back on, and we caught them throwing themselves at each other immediately. After a minute, Geoff pushed Jaime's pants down to her ankles, and Jaime stepped out of them. Getting down on his knees, Geoff dropped in between my wife legs and went to work immediately.

I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled Julie's face towards mine and stated kissing her passionately while we listened to her brother eating my wife's pussy. I could hear Jaime's pleasurable tells, indicating that Geoff knew what he was doing by hitting all the right spots. I slipped my tongue into Julie's mouth as my hand moved slowly under her shirt and I finally took those amazing heavy breasts in my hand.

Her breasts felt much different than my wife's or Val's, but not in a bad way, just different, full and very soft. I pulled her shirt over one breast and saw that Julie had large round areolas with a tiny nub of a nipple. I squeezed her nipple gently as she slipped her hand into my shorts, finding my cock and running her hand over my shaft. We kissed for a few more seconds when we heard my wife say, "Fuck me! I want you inside me!"

Both of us stopped kissing and turned back to focus on the TV, we noticed Val had her pants off again and was working her pussy with a free hand. I watched as my wife turned around and leaned up against the wall, bending over, giving Geoff full access to her pussy. Geoff dropped his shorts and, pulling his monster out, he stroked his cock a few times as he approached my wife's gaping vagina with the tip of his cock. Julie was gripping my cock tightly moving up and down as she watched, transfixed. Geoff rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my wife's opening, getting it wet.

I stared breathless as he started pushing into Jaime. First the tip disappeared inside her, then, slowly, inch after inch started to slip into Jaime, the look on her face was pure extasy as her pussy lips spread wide to take in his thick girth. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Jaime repeated as Geoff got as far inside her as he could, a few inches still exposed. Jaime dropped her head down, both hands on the wall, as Geoff started pulling out, then back in, then back out, his rhythm picking up as he began slowly fucking my wife. Jaime threw her head back in pleasure her tits started swaying violently to Geoff's hard thrusts as he drove his cock into her harder and faster. My cousin was finally fucking my wife.

Julie turned back to me and kissed me sensually as she resumed stroking my hard cock. At some point, Val came over to her side and dropped her mouth to Julie's breast that I was caressing. Julie let Val suck on her tits as she continued to kiss me softly. Val and I had the same idea, and we both lifted Julie's shirt over her head, unveiling her massive breasts. Julie leaned back on the couch lavishing in the attention as my sister and I each took a breast into our mouths. It was obvious Julie was enjoying the dual attention as she lowered her head back onto the couch, breathing heavily and moaning softly on occasion.

After a few minutes, I decided to move down between my cousin's legs. I positioned myself between her legs and pulled off her shorts. My cousin struggled a bit to lift off the couch enough as my sister was still working both breasts with her hands and mouth. When I pulled off her shorts it revealed a full blond bush. I took in the scent of her pussy when I moved close and started gently running my tongue along the outer folds. Her breathing changed to short gasps when I moved my mouth along her opening, her lips spread in anticipation until I finally took in the hard bud of her clit into my mouth. Julie softly moaned as my tongue kept circling her sensitive nub. I was in heaven eating my cousin's pussy while simultaneously watching my sister sucking on her breasts.

Given our current situation, neither myself, Julie or Val noticed that the sound from the TV had stopped. It was only when I heard moaning from behind me that I stopped to look over my shoulder. Geoff was sitting wide legged on the couch, my wife in between his legs, taking his massive member into her mouth in long, slow movements down his cock. Her hands gripping his thick cock, stroking him at the same time.

Seeing it on the TV is one thing, but watching my wife expertly suck my cousin's cock was a powerful turn-on. Geoff switched his attention from my wife to watching us. When we made eye contact, he gave a sheepish shrug of his shoulders with a casual smile. I returned my attention to my cousin's pussy and started to really work on her, trying to get her off. Julie was rocking her hips back against my face when my sister decided to switch positions.

Val stood up on the couch and swung her leg over the edge, positioning her pussy over Julie's face. As I continued to work on getting my cousin off, my sister lowered her pussy to Julie's face, and I saw her tongue disappear into Val. Julie was moaning loudly now, though the sounds were muffled by my sister's legs wrapped around her head. I decided to focus directly on her clit now and her breathing became erratic and fast. When I finally got Julie to her release her body shuddered in uncontrollable spasms and she screamed into my sister pussy as she came hard. While she wasn't squirting, a flood of fluid poured from my cousin's vagina, and I tried to take in as much of her sweet juices as I could. She continued shaking for a few more moments while I softly ran my tongue around her clit, extending her orgasm.

After Julie came, I knelt in between her legs, and my sister climbed off her face. I grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy, Julie laid back on the couch in anticipation, a look of pure wanting on her face. In one slow movement I pressed the tip of my cock against her dripping entrance and then drove my cock into her very tight, but very wet pussy. Julie gasped with pleasure, closing her eyes as I began to drive into her, her breasts heaving and swaying back and forth like bath water. Julie wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me on top of her as I started moving my hips, slowly fucking her, driving myself deep inside her. My chest pressed against the soft flesh of her breasts as she pulled my face down to hers in a full-mouth kiss. I could taste my sister on her lips as I am sure she could taste herself all over my own face.

I broke the kiss for a moment and looked back across the room where I watched my wife climb up onto Geoff, swing her legs over him and reach down and guide his thick cock to her entrance, mounting him slowly. I was amazed watching his cock disappear into my wife as he then began to piston into her with each of her downward movements. She was riding him hard, his thick cock spreading her lips wide. Geoff had a breast in each hand, and I could tell he was sucking on Jaime's nipples as she rode him, though I couldn't see his face. Jaime's grunts and moans of pleasure made it clear she was in heaven. I turned my attention back to Julie as I returned to deeply French kissing her.

Val decided to put her face between Julie and I and started kissing both of us, first Julie then me, sliding her tongue into my mouth as I continued a steady rhythm into my cousin. It was a bit surreal making out with my sister while at the same time fucking my cousin, but then again, this whole thing was surreal. Val broke the kiss and lifted her breasts into my face. I eagerly accepted her large nipples into my mouth. I sucked on her breast for a while, and Julie returned the favor from earlier buy leaning forward taking Val's other nipple into her mouth. I had to slow my pace in order to keep this position. Both girls were moaning with delight at the sexual threesome.

A loud, pleasurable scream from my wife broke our attention and we all looked over to see Jaime in a doggystyle position draped over the back of the couch, ass facing our direction. Geoff had both hands on her hips pulling her into him and his full length was disappearing inside her. I was captivated by the sight of my cousin's cock impaling my wife while his balls slapped up against her each time.

"Fuck me! Oh...fuck. Ugh...!", Jaime was begging, the clap of their bodies slamming together echoed in the room, Jaime's tits dangling beneath her chest flailing wildly to each heavy impact. Val broke away from us at that point and moved over to where Geoff and Jaime were fucking, wanting to get in on their action. She knelt on the couch and assumed the same position as Jaime right next to her and draped her arm over Jaime's back, kissing her while she was fucked.

I took advantage of the moment to flip Julie into a similar hands and knees doggy position, so now we were both facing the action across the room and could watch her brother tearing into the girls. It seemed we were both voyeuristic and enjoyed the spectacle. I grabbed onto Julie's hips and large round ass as I pulled myself back into her, picking up a deep and steady rhythm, my body cracking against hers, her ass shuddering with my bodies' inertia. Julie dropped her head to the pillow, her breasts spilled out to the side as they pressed into the couch. "Fuck me, Baby!" Julie whispered. I eagerly complied.

On the other couch, Geoff took the obvious queue from Val and slipped his cock out of Jaime. She gasped as the thick member was removed from her, Jaime's pussy was stretched open and red. Having gotten over his earlier reservations, he moved behind Val and positioned himself to take his cousin. Julie and I watched as he slowly pushed himself into her for the first time. Val broke the kiss with Jaime and gripped onto the edge of the couch as he stretched her to fit inside. "Jesus!" Val shouted as she dropped her head and took a few deep breaths as the full length of her cousin was inside her.

After a few moments of letting her adjust, Geoff grabbed onto Val's hips and began to work his cock in and out of her more quickly and forcefully. Geoff reached over with one hand and began fingering Jaime at the same time, trying to entertain both girls. Val tried to kiss Jaime, but she was just grunting too wildly to get any consistent contact, giving up and burying her face into the couch, her pleasurable moans muffled by the pillow.

I turned my attention back to Julie who was now pushing her body back into mine with each thrust as we got into rhythm with each other. I saw her tight little asshole looking up at me and decided to see how much she really liked anal. I sucked on my thumb for a moment, getting it nice and wet and then pressed the tip against her tight ass. Julie could feel what I was doing and slowed a bit, to let me work my thumb inside her.