A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of resistance, my thumb passed into her and she hissed with pleasure. Her ass gripped my thumb tightly, but I could easily push it deep into her. We started to get back into a good fucking rhythm, each time she pushed back on me, my cock drove into her pussy and my thumb pushed into her ass. Julie was moaning a soft 'Yes!" with each thrust.

Back across the room, Geoff had switched back to Jaime now and was fucking her hard once again, Val had moved to lie beneath her, sucking and playing with Jaime's tits that were smacking into Val's face as she was fucked. I decided to push further with Julie, sensing what she wanted, and I slipped my pussy soaked cock out of her and popped my thumb out her ass at the same time. I put pressure on Julie's shoulder, and she took the hint to drop her head lower to the couch, pushing her ass up, giving me full access to what we both wanted. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it around the entrance to her ass and I put slow pressure on her. Julie's asshole started to open to my pressure and allow the tip of my cock inside. Slowly, the head disappeared, and I felt the tight pressure from her sphincter grab my cock.

I slowed almost to a stop at that point, giving her a moment to adjust to me entering her ass. I eventually felt the resistance give and I continued pushing deeper inside my cousin's ass. Julie's own juices on my cock provided lubrication enough for me to fully slip into her, my balls eventually brushing up against her pussy. I was balls deep in my cousin's ass. I pulled out slowly, almost halfway before pushing back into her, letting her fully adjust to my movements. The grip from her ass was smooth and vice-like as I was moving faster now, and Julie's initial resistant grunts turned to pleasurable sighs as the ass-fucking began.

On the other couch, they changed positions again and now Geoff was on top of my wife, her legs and feet pointing to the ceiling. I watched his ass clench each time he drove into her, grinding his cock into Jaime. Jaime's hands reached around him, gripping his ass and pulling him down into her each time. It was such a sexy sight, seeing their bodies mashed together, my sister playing with her tits, Geoff's cock stretching Jaime's pussy with each downward thrust.

Julie's breathing was getting more excited and erratic, and she started vocally encouraging me, "Yes, keep fucking my ass, I am going to cum soon."

I was almost driving my cock straight down into from this angle, her body and huge tits pressed into the couch with her ass in the air. I put both hands on her back for balance as I was pushing her to another climax. I was getting close, but I wanted to make her cum. Julie let out two loud, tight gasps before screaming as she came, I felt her ass twitch, gripping my cock each time her body spasmed with the orgasm. As I kept thrusting inside her ass, I could feel her loosen, easing my penetrations as I slowed.

"Keep going, I am going to cum again," she begged.

"I am close," I protested.

"Cum with me in my ass," she screamed.

I went back to hard pounding her and it was only a few more short strokes into her ass when her body began shaking again as she let out another scream of pleasure, once again her ass tightened around my cock. This was too much for me and my body washed over with pleasure, goosebumps forming on every inch of my skin and I became lightheaded as I shot load after load into my cousin's ass.

I don't know if I was screaming as the moment consumed all my senses. My cum added some needed lubrication at this point and it started leaking out of her ass and dripping down her leg with my cock still inside. But Julie wasn't done, "Don't stop...one more," she barely whispered, her entire body clenched tightly as I continued to slow thrusts. With one final scream, Julie came for the third time with my cock slowly sliding in and out of her ass, my strength quickly giving out. I could understand why she liked anal so much.

Julie's body finally gave out an she collapsed, face down into the couch, my cock popping out of her ass, cum dripping. I realized how tired I was right then, and I fell next to her, my arm wrapped around her body, breathing heavily, pulling her close. My body was shaking with pleasure and fatigue. Julie pressed her body back against me so as much of our skin as possible was in contact.

We both silently watched the continued action across the room, Geoff was pumping hard into Jaime, her encouraging guttural groans driving him on. I could tell my wife was close by the change in her reactions. After a few more strokes, her body began to shake as she exploded in a strong orgasm, screaming something incoherently as she came.

Geoff pulled out his huge cock and stroked it above Jaime's body a few times before he shot thick loads of cum on to Jaime's tits and Val's open-mouthed face. I was amazed by the amount of cum that came from him as shot after shot coated both girls on their faces and tits. He must have had ten or so full ropes of cum shoot out of him before he finally eased down to a trickle, slumping back on the couch next to Jaime. Val started to lick the cum off Jaime's tits and she lifted a mouth full up to her face as the girls snowballed Geoff's cum in a sloppy French kiss. I could still see the thick wads of cum trickling over Jaime's nipples and down the side of her body.

I draped my arm around Julie as we watched the three of them collapse onto each other, my wife offering a satisfied smile to me. My hands were cupping Julie's breast and I felt sleep weighing heavily on me. In mere moments, I had drifted off to sleep.

I am not sure how long we fell asleep for, but when I awoke, Geoff, Julie and Val were gone. Julie was snoring lightly, and it took me a moment to orient myself. My movements woke Julie, so, both naked, we went got up and went about finding our clothes. Once dressed, Julie came up to me and took my face in her hands and leaned up to kiss me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and me shared a very tender, slow French-kiss for many minutes.

"Thanks, I didn't know how much I wanted, and needed that," she offered, as she stepped past me and headed to her room.

We were only on the third day of the week, and I wasn't sure what would happen next. But I was certainly eager to find out.