A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that about, Val?" Julie asked.

"It's not like I said anything that wasn't true," Val tried to defend herself.

"Sure, but Geoff wasn't part of all that, so it was a bit of a shock for him," Julie continued.

"Judging by what I see, he wasn't that shocked," Val responded, motioning with her head to the patio door.

On the couch outside we could all see Jaime and Geoff talking about something, both leaning in a bit, sitting a little closer than they were before. The signs of Jaime's embarrassment seeming to be gone. Their body language held all the tell-tale signs of some heavy flirting. I felt my cock hardening again, so I readjusted it again to hide it. I am such a slut, I admit it.

Julie turned back to us with a "What are you up to?" look that said all it needed to say.

"What? He's hot, not an asshole and from what I hear is packing something big," Val shrugged in response.

"Val! That's my brother! And your cousin!" Julie exclaimed, looking at me with that last part, expecting me to say something.

"So? We're cousins and I licked your pussy. They're not even blood, not that it matters," Val jumped in before I could respond.

Julie could only look at her, mouth agape with shock. "What has gotten into you?" Julie said, but not denying anything Val said.

"You haven't thought about whether the rumors are true?" Val continued to push Julie.

Julie just turned her head to the side and said, "No, he's my brother."

Val just shrugged as if that last statement didn't matter, "So?"

Julie looked at me for support and I had none to give, so I decided to push it a little, "Julie, you're my cousin, and your gorgeous and sexy as hell. The fact that we are blood hasn't stopped me from having some naughty thoughts about you over the years. "

Julie looked at me in surprisefor a long moment, as if waiting for the punchline. When none came, she moved around to the fridge to grab another beer and headed back out to the patio without a word. When the door closed behind, Val offered, "Too much?"

I honestly didn't know. Certainly, Jaime and Geoff were hitting it off, but I didn't know how to read Julie's response. "I don't know. But we have certainly opened the can of worms and there is no going back now, let's see what we catch," I grabbed a beer and went back out to the patio, giving my sister a loud slap on her ass

Once everyone was back on the patio, the conversations turned back to much lighter family fare. A few stories of our youth were recounted, but the flirting between Geoff and Jaime was still going strong as they had moved up to light touches on the leg or arm to emphasis a word here or there. Julie wasn't as talkative, though I did catch her looking at me a time or two just trying to assess what the fuck was going on. When Geoff got up to go to the bathroom, I decided to check in on Jaime at this point to let the connection smolder a bit.

"Hey babe, having fun?" I asked.

"Yep, Geoff is cool. We were talking about his divorce and how hard it has been for him. She was a bitch to him," Jaime replied.

"Well, I am sure you can make him forget all that," I playfully added.

"Stop. He's your cousin," Jaime tried to weakly deflect.

"And Val's my sister. That hasn't exactly stopped us," I countered softly so only she could hear.

She clearly had no response to that and only smirked, hiding her thoughts behind a sip of her drink. "You wish," was all she could come up with.

"I do," I responded predictably, and she gave me another mocking smile.

Val and Julie were laughing about something when Geoff came back out. He glanced at us and then moved off to join their conversation. I rested my hand on my wife's knee and added," I love you Babe. If things heat up between you two, it's ok by me."

Jaime looked at me with a mocking "please" expression, but I was pretty sure I saw her wheels turning behind that mask. Step one was seemingly complete.

Everything was thankfully kept light for the rest of the night, everyone was getting tired and I think things were pushed as far as they could go. No part of the plan had anything happening tonight, we expected things to settle in and let thoughts take over. Val was hitting on Julie quite a bit, but it didn't seem like she was responding. Like Jaime, I got the impression that Julie's lesbian tendencies were more "when the moment was right" then an actual lifestyle choice.

Of course, my assessment of Jaime was quickly challenged as when the evening drew to a close and my cousins were off to their separate showers, I walked into my bedroom to find my wife's mouth locked firmly over my sister's breast, nipple between her teeth. When Val saw me, she observed," I think your wife loves my tits more than you."

Jaime gave Val's big nipples one more suck before releasing them, backing away from my sister. "Let's not get too carried away there," Jaime retreated to the bathroom.

"It seems someone is super horny, I wonder what from," Val shouted to the closing bathroom door and readjusted her top to put her breasts away.

"No sleeping here tonight Val, we don't need to have a full-blown scandal on our hands," I hugged her, breasts firmly pressed against my chest.

"No problem Bro, I get it. But you better go in there and fuck your wife before she explodes. That woman definitely needs release," and Val kissed me on the lips goodnight.

When I walked in the bathroom Jaime had already switched to her tee shirt, her ass exposed. I pressed up tightly behind her reaching around to cup her breasts at the sink as she washed her face, her nipples hardening to my touch.

"Is it true Love? Are you horny to the point of bursting? Did Geoff get you all hot and bothered?" I continued working her nipples through her shirt.

She looked up at my reflection in the mirror and gave me a sideways grin, "Is that what you want it to be?" She asked to my reflection in the mirror, a look of pleasure on her face.

Encouraged by the non-denial, I pressed on. "Were you thinking about is firm, hard body on top of you? Playing with your nipples like I am? Sucking them hard?" I breathed into her ear.

Jaime didn't respond verbally but I could feel the subtle change in her body's reaction to mine, pressing back against me, wanting.

"Were you wondering about that big cock hidden in his pants? Wondering what it would feel like in your hand? Your mouth? Inside you?" My hands slipped under her shirt and I cupped a large breast in either hand and squeezed them hard.

"Are you thinking about fucking him?" I encouraged her.

"No," Jaime weekly responded.

I bent her over the sink, and I slipped my pants down and quickly guided my cock to her entrance. I slipped inside easily as she was soaking wet, pussy lips open, clit hard. "Jesus Babe, you're fucking dripping. He must have really gotten you hot!"

"Just shut up and fuck me!" She practically begged.

I pushed her forward over the sink and grabbed her by the hips as I started to fuck her fast and hard, driving my hips against her ass. No warmup was required as her pussy was drenched and begging to be fucked. Jaime started grunting and pressing back against me with each hard thrust. Normally my seven and a half inches filled her up tightly, but now her pussy was so eager it seemed she could have taken much more. Our bodies were making loud slapping noises as I pulled her back into me roughly each time. Her moaning was getting louder, but she was trying to control the volume, sound travels in this house.

"Do you want Geoff to fuck you hard like this with his monster cock!" I whispered as best I could. "Do you want that?!"

Jaime didn't respond she only reached out with her arms to push against the mirror, forcing herself back on my cock harder, so each of my thrusts filled her completely.

"I want you to suck on his big dick," I grunted. I don't usually make her cum in this position, but I could hear her breathing turning to the familiar sounds like I was getting her close. It was clear that even though she wasn't verbally responding to my graphic verbalizations, it was definitely having an effect on her. I tried picking up the pace as I continued. "I want Geoff to suck on your big tits while he is driving inside you. Your hands reaching around him, grabbing his ass pulling him in to you so that cock goes as far in as you can take it."

Jaime was breathing heavily now and she was shortening her pushes into me, I knew she as close.

"I want to watch you from across the room as all I see is your legs straight up into the air, his cock driving inside, you are screaming with pleasure, begging him to fuck you harder," I was getting close. Jaime changed her angle and ground her hips against me as I felt her pussy grab my cock and she tried to cover her mouth as her body convulsed with pleasure, muffled screams escaping between her hands. Her body was shaking, struggling to remain standing as she came, and that was all I could take as I exploded inside her. My head was almost spinning because of the intensity of the pleasure of my release inside her.

I couldn't tell how loud we were, but the next few moments were moans and tremors from her and small spurts and grunts from me. I slipped back from her and leaned against the glass of the shower, my cock sliding out of her and gobs of my cum dripped from her well-fucked pussy. Jaime was breathing heavily, leaning forward over the sink, not able to do anything but try and hold herself up and catch her breath. I was amazed by how much cum was pouring from her, I clearly was as worked up about the situation as she was.

"Well, that was fun," I understated breathlessly. Jaime could only manage a small smile of agreement that I saw in the mirror. We spent the next few minutes rinsing off and getting ready for bed and we collapsed into the deepest sleep I could remember.

Come the next morning, I figured this would be the most telling to see if the full plan was going to work and if anyone was put off by the conversation last night. A lot of groundwork yesterday likely set everyone's imagination going in some direction, what direction that was would soon be revealed. The day was supposed to be a relaxing one, grabbing some sun, use the hot tub, relax. I wasn't sure what to expect, but once I saw what the girls were wearing, I was pretty sure things were going to get interesting.

Some time ago, my wife had bought a bikini that she said was for "my eyes only". It was basically a thong with the tiniest of triangles to cover her close-cropped bush, and two similar patches of material to cover the nipple area. It showed just about everything else, her cleavage, side boob, under boob, very little was left to the imagination. She was going all in on the morning by wearing it now, it seemed she wasn't negatively swayed by yesterday's events. Or, she just wanted to pop a few eyes out, mine included. I was shocked she brought it, which makes me wonder what was on her mind.

My sister was wearing a white bikini that didn't have any lining material on the top so you could definitely make out the outline of her large nipples if you looked hard enough. Knowing how big her nipples get, once she got the top wet, and nipples hard, they were going to be on full display. And, there was no support, so her boobs were shifting this way and that with each step. It was glorious.

Julie was the biggest surprise. When my sister and I were talking yesterday, we mentioned how conservative she was and shy of late with regards to her body. Val said she had never even seen her wear a bikini. That ended today, as while she was wearing a sarong to cover her hips and thighs, she was wearing a bikini top that proved my sister correct about her breast size assessment.

Julie had the biggest boobs of the three, even though both my sister and wife are well represented in the breast department. The top wasn't overly sexy, there was a lot of material needed to keep in her heavy breasts which were full and round, sagging a little lower on her chest and leaving deep cleavage. It was the fact that she was wearing a bikini at all that surprised us. I wonder what she had in mind as she gave me a smile when I saw her that morning.

Both Geoff and I were in basic bathing suits, nothing special there. It seemed the girls wanted to lay out in the sun for a little while, so Geoff and I spent our time preparing margaritas and some morning appetizers for the ladies. I could tell Geoff was wanting to talk to me, but given the anticipated subject, I totally understood his hesitation.

After a few more minutes of uncomfortable silence, I tried to let him off the hook, "So, you must have a ton of questions about things, huh?"

He looked up at me with an awkward smile, "A few."

"Anything in particular?" I asked, I suppose that didn't really help him out much.

"Well, I mean the whole girls night thing, I had no idea. I mean. What happened and all that," Geoff was understandably struggling with this topic.

"You mean Val and Julie, or Jaime?" I asked.

"Well, both really. I mean, I am not that surprised about Julie and Val. But Jaime...you really like it when she's, you know, with another guy?" Geoff stuttered out.

"Well, not just any guy, let's be clear. It's not a free pass, it was only if she found herself in a moment that was perfect. Even on girl's night it was a little awkward afterwards. So, it is really about the guy chasing her," I tried to explain miserably.

Geoff was shaking his head and I could see he wasn't getting it.

"Jaime and I are great. So, there is nothing she needs. It is just something we both want. The problem is finding a guy that fits, and there just isn't that kind of guy out there," I continued.

He seemed deflated by that last bit, so I decided to help him up.

"You, on the other hand, would be perfect," I stated.

He stopped for a moment and looked up at me, "What?"

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it since last night?" I asked

"Well...maybe, but.." he tried to respond, but I cut him off.

"No buts, I wouldn't want her to be with some random guy honestly but seeing her with you is a bit of a turn on. And it is a bit naughty, which is a plus," I hoped to convince him.

"Jaime is hot, and a great girl. It has been a while for me, honestly..." he trailed off.

"Geoff. No pressure, honestly. If it works out, then go for it. Just respect her and I and you're fine," I finished.

He just smiled at me and shook his head. We finished up with the food and drink and went outside to 'enjoy the view'.

Seeing the girls laying out in the sun, three in a row is a sight I won't soon forget. All three were glistening from a little sweat and oil. When we arrived with the drinks, they broke from their positions and accepted the drinks.

"Let's go in the tub, I am burning," Val said, standing up and heading to the tub under the overhang. It wasn't a hot tub at the moment, as they keep the water a little cooler for just such an occasion. All five of us headed over and took turns getting in. I ended up between Val and Julie, sitting in the corner and Jaime and Geoff had a little more room on the opposite side. With the water bubbling it was hard to see anything under the water, which was dangerous.

Val dipped her body into the water to cool off and when she came back up, as expected, her areola were clearly visible and her long, thick nipples looked huge trying to poke through the material of her top, which I am sure that was her intention. Geoff was even helpless trying to at least glimpse at his cousin's tits. Val looked so fucking hot though, I must admit. I could feel myself getting hard, which I was thankful was hidden under the waters.

I am not sure if my sister was aware of what she was doing, but she moved up next to me and pressed herself sensuously close, while reaching for her drink. She gave me the deepest fuck me eyes I can remember. This did not escape the notice of Julie or Geoff who were more than a little curious of that display. I am not sure they would be able to handle that next bit of details about us.

"Everything ok?" I turned and asked Julie, as Jaime and Geoff were involved in a discussion about something.

"Yes, no worries," she smiled at me in response.

"I hope you're not weirded out by all the talk yesterday?" I asked, trying to soften her mood.

"No, I thought it was all very...interesting, if quite a bit taboo if I'm honest. Not like I haven't crossed a line already," she said, subconsciously turning her attention to Val who was at the moment inadvertently pushing her cleavage in Jaime's face.

"Yep. No judgements from me. My mind takes me over that line quite often and I don't lose sleep," I tried to offer encouragement.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well..." I was about to tell her when Val announced, "Let's play a game!" Julie seemed disappointed that we were interrupted.

"What kind of game?" Jaime asked, sliding a little away from Val.

"Truth or Dare," she exclaimed.

Now, as part of our original plan, this one of the options she came up with to try and push a situation on someone, now that the seeds have been planted. We were supposed to do this later tonight, but I guess she felt the time was right. So, I played my part, "What are we 15? Are you serious?"

"What are you afraid of? I figure we have gotten to know a lot more about each other than we knew before, might as well see what else we can discover. Who's in?" She asked, scanning the other four. No one looked convinced, but also no one objected, so we all grabbed our drinks and decided to play along.

"Ok, I'll start. Brad, Truth or Dare?" Val started the game with me.

"Truth."

"Are you turned on or upset by all the talk last night?" She started with an easier question, but I saw where she was going.

"Turned on," I offered without missing a beat. To his credit, Geoff didn't give anything away on his face, but we had already talked, so that was easy.

"My turn. Jaime, Truth or Dare?" Jaime turned to face me, trying to judge whether I am going to be bad.

"Truth." Val booed her choice.

"What is your kinkiest sexual fantasy?" I asked, knowing the answer. She gave me a "I bet you think you're very cute" expression before considering her answer.

"Gangbang. Three guys." She took a quick drink from her margarita to try and cover her mock shame.

"Whoah!" Val responded. "Nice."

Geoff was only smiling, and Julie could only look on in surprise, or was it respect? No one was offended, which was good.

"It will never happen, because I don't know three guys I'd want to do it with, and I am not going to slut myself out. I'd want it to be seductive, not raunchy," she tried to explain.

"Sure. Your turn." Val brushed her off.

"Val, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." She answered immediately.

"Since we can all see them anyway, show us one of your nipples."

Val smirked and without hesitation pulled aside the bikini on her right breast. She grabbed her nipple between thumb and finger and twisted hard, then pulled it straight out from her tit, stretching the skin tight. When she let go, her nipple was long and hard and everyone was staring at her full exposed breast. I love her nipples; they are so thick and long, very hot. She pulled the material back over, but it did little to hide it. Everyone at that point took a drink. Geoff took a long deep breath.

"Geoff, Truth or Dare?" Val asked.

Geoff was a think still stunned at seeing Val's exposed breast answered absently, "Truth."

Before he had a chance to compose himself, Val blurted out, "How long is your cock?"

Geoff looked stunned for the moment, and I notice him look Jaime's way, as if a little embarrassed.

"Come on, out with it, no cowards," Val pressed.

He looked a bit flush as he responded, "Almost 11 inches."