All Comments on 'A Hot Summer's Night - Illustrated'

by DarkBreezly

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Trainman2012Trainman2012over 5 years ago
Great Art

Great story, love the art work, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story until ...

Until you revealed it was with Jamie’s blessing. Took the whole naughtiness of cheating out of it.

Love the art work though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great artwork

Excellent artwork. Good story. More?

2 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantabulous

Excellent work.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Illustrated Sequel Please, this time with Jaime, the wife walking in on them, possibly stripping naked and masturbating herself to the visuals of an incestuous relationship.

ChrisMTChrisMTover 5 years ago
Great story and artwork.

I really enjoyed the story and was hoping that Jaime was in on it and would walk in at the end. That minor disappointment aside, I still gave it 5 stars. As for the illustrations, you are (or somebody is) a pretty good artist and they added to the story, there being just about the right number.

johncan6johncan6over 5 years ago
Keep comming with Incest Illustration Stories,

Like Mom-Son, Bro- Sis, Dad-Daug,

So Good to read, Can imagine as the characters.

Too Good.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
What a series Illustrated!

So well done and HOT illustrations! Am VERY pleased you added the drawings! MORE is my vote - 5+

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Great story and hot fucking pictures! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good to get the back story!

I had read and enjoyed the second part to this story with its excellent illustrations first, which made me do the search for more of your work. Good to get the ‘back story’ and look forward to reading more. Do think that the illustrations are really well done and certainly enhance the written word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pics

The pics certainly made this a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Interesting. One little piece of feedback.. you'll want to double check anatomy. "hood of her vagina" .. clits have hoods. Vaginas have an entrance.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonabout 4 years ago
Great except for one thing

Instead of the guy saying no way would she let a woman have sex with him, he could have simply been shocked and grateful. The other way, while it's revealed that it's consensual makes him look like he'd rather think of himself as a cheater than lucky to have such a loving wife.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
THE PLAN

So well written and the illustrations really enhanced the story - PURE LUST!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 3 years ago

Wow. If you want to know how the illustrations are received consider this a yes. If I'd known there was an illustrated version I would have read that one from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good before but with illustrations. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely illustrated, though huge tits don't do much for me.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Like it, and love sis has full muffin...but...instead of knocking off another piece before wife gets back why not ask her to join?...like MMF, where guys don't have any interest in the other, just her, it could all be about him...

jimbohiggjimbohiggalmost 2 years ago

It would be good if the story was with two Sisters . Wife and Sister N law , you get the best of two sisters . In the next chapter a threesome with wife and sister N law .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the images you worked into the story worked extremely well.

Lancs50Lancs5010 months ago

A fun story of reverse sibling seduction.

Satsumabook123Satsumabook1236 months ago

5* love the illustrations thanks.

I don't know whether you would be interested in illustrating any of my published stories. If you are 'Girl punished for crashing car Ch.2' would be a very suitable story. Please let me know via Literotica.

Sutsumabook123

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkBreezly@DarkBreezly
Author and Illustrator 1 https://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/DarkBreezly/1570

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES