All Comments on 'A Hot Surprise'

by Sin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So Hot.

God I can only dream about a hot night with you Sin, you sound so hot I can't stop thinking about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sandwich heaven!

Really loved it! Next time, bring a extra cock for cum on you tits ;-)

You are a nice little slut, that;s for sure! Bound gagged and shagged.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Creamy cum

Hmm Sin,

great experience.

As I fantacised walking onto the scene whilst both hard cocks were filling you up and bring out my throbbing hard and thick (19x5) tool to fill your mouth, I could not resist to help myself and shoot long threads of creamy cum. Let me know if you want some..... Julian

MixMaxMixMaxabout 15 years ago
wow...we love it and we LOVE YOU..!

..wow..SIN, this one is the top, each and every minute while reading it, you where centered in our mind, and we were jealous due to the reason not being with you..

..feeling both cooks must be a blast, Marie would love it..

..this is way much more stimulating..and having You and Jur in front of our eyes..so sensual and mouthwatering in the best understanding of those words, but in the same time Marie starts to drip wet.., love to read more from YOU, thanks for your start here..

..hugs and kisses..

MixMax

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice..

Nice story, perfectly made me in the mood for an exciting date of my own..

Fantasies can become reallity.. Curious of all your other fantasies..

Always in the mood for a nice drink with you..

x sweet

bigd44xbigd44xabout 14 years ago
Great story

Sin, I really enjoyed this story. Because I've seen so many pics of your hot sexy body, It made the story even better. When you write about your stiff nipples, or bare pussy, I can see it in my mind. I will read the other english story in the next day or so. Thanks for posting your hot sexy stories!

Bigd4412061@yahoo.com

Avontuurlijk75Avontuurlijk75over 12 years ago
Love it!

I just love reading about these guys adventures!

These two seeme so happy together, enjoying eachother and all the naugtyness life can offer..

In fact... I think they've inspired mee to write down a couple off my own experiences...

I'll get back on that later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredible.

Just wanted to say bravo for your story. Actually talked to Jur on the RC live chat site and he told me about you and your writing. Sure would love to catch you both on the RC site sometime.

Thanks

Docman3

devileyes69devileyes69over 11 years ago
After reading your story and seeing Sin pictures i was shocked!

It's one wonderful story with lots of hot points I loved it!! but i loved it more when i saw your pictures and could imagine the situation! the fantasy came more of reality!

keep up the great work

Gab

xx

MartinvBuMartinvBuover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

It’s a real turn-on to read how Sin (what a beautiful and appropriate name it is, the best argument that sin, after all, is a virtue instead of a vice!) prepares for her appointment with two man and how she dresses appriopriately, knowing what will turn men on (and what turns her on!). A woman who enjoys her sexuality as Sin does must be appreciated highly, although the expression we use in Dutch ‘op handen dragen’ comes much closer to what I would like to say!).

The description of the sexual activities gave me a spontaneous erection, but even more than this it was the complete sense of sexual freedom which turned me on. Sex without restrictions, without taboos, without claims, just because of the joy of pure sex, it is beautiful. And it is wonderful to read how Jur enjoys Sin enjoying her freedom!

Sin, I want to thank you for sharing this and I want thank Jur for giving Sin the freedom she has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSin@Sin
51 Followers
Like most authors, I really like getting comments. So thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a public comment or send instant feedback!