Roomate surprise

Story Info
Shared by my boyfriend and forced to cum.
869 words
3.89
55.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RNMJ
RNMJ
5 Followers

Hi,

New author here! I hope you enjoy my first entry. (Disclaimer: Rape and non-consensual sex are crimes and done for power, not pleasure. This story is a fictionalized fantasy for the reader's pleasure, not to be acted out in real life. All characters are over 18 and non are real. If you don't like non-consent or reluctance stories, please don't read, this story is not for you!)

I'm your new-ish girlfriend who you have increasingly kinky sex with. You know your roommate fancies me but I'm a one guy type of girl because I'm shy.

You think that's a shame because when I fuck, I get so into it and don't care how I look, which is when I'm at my sexiest.

To help me with my confidence, and to get to carry out your own fantasy, you convince me to fuck blindfolded because it helps me be less shy.

You also tell me that taking control will help me get over my shyness because I won't have to think.

You convince me to allow you to tie me up, spread eagled or in other positions.

I'm very reluctant because I claim to not be kinky but my body betrays me because it makes me cum harder, squirt more.

You keep the blindfold on and tie me up more often during sex until its practically the only way you fuck me.

Unbeknown to me, it's largely to do with the fact that your roommate has started to peek through the slightly opened door. Eventually he gets more bold and you confront him. He tells you he can't help it because he wants me so badly. He's jealous and you like it. You tell him he can watch if he is quiet. He does so. Over and over. He requests you do certain things beforehand. You start to love it.

His girlfriend isn't putting out and he struggles.

One day you tell him he needs to fuck me because there is no better feeling. You know I won't agree because I would be ashamed to want 2 men but you don't care.

So you make a plan.

One day, you convince me that I need to be tied up in the kitchen. You tell me your roommate won't be there.

You tie my arms to a cabinet and spread my legs so my clit sits on the edge of the corner of the counter. This is an island so you can see all angles. You strap a vibrator onto the corner of the counter directly under my clit and I start convulsing.

I tell you it's too much and you tell me I have to take it and as I get wetter and wetter, you start to finger my ass and force your cock into my pussy from behind.

I start to scream and cum and as I do so, you remove my blindfold.

Your roommate is standing and watching from the front. Watching my breasts bounce and nipples harden.

I yell and as I look into his eyes, I cum again.

I'm so embarrassed and beg you to stop, he can't see me like this!

You laugh and tell me that my pussy is telling you that you like him watching. I continue to deny it but you describe how good I feel to your friend... I feel shame but I love how he is looking at me and my body responds.

You tell me he's going to fuck me and I beg you not to let him. It's wrong!

Neither of you care. You tell me you will listen to my body and not to my words.

You pull out and slowly slide your cock into my ass. You've been doing it and I've been protesting because it's naughty and it's dirty but it makes me cum hard and you laugh at my pointless denial.

Once you are buried deep in my ass, you pull me away from the counter so he can sit on the edge. You lift me up while still in my ass and as I scream and protest, you lower my pussy onto his cock. I cum immediately and shamefully and you've not even moved.

He groans and tells me how fucking amazing I feel and you talk about how tight I am without realising you've started to ignore me.

You look at him, smile and say "race you"

And you both draw back and then slam back into me while I scream and fuck me as fast as you can, caring nothing for my comfort but I cum over and over on your cocks. You decide you want my pussy so you turn me around and it all starts over again

After cumming repeatedly, I hold onto you and beg you to stop

"I can't cum again, please please stop...its too much....oh god it's happening again...."

After I've cum again you hold me close, and you both stop. I think I'm done. I'm shaking.

You tuck my hair behind my ear and whisper into my ear

"You can cum again and you will. We've only just begun."

And with that, you slam back into me at the same time and I cum.

RNMJ
RNMJ
5 Followers