A Hot Topic

Story Info
Kent is busted by a hot goth muscle mommy.
2.9k words
4.22
16.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crisp, autumn winds were beginning to swirl the red and yellow leaves in the mall parking lot. For the first time in a while, Kent was excited for Halloween. Kent grew up in a sleepy little town. This fall would be his first Halloween in the "big city".

It was his first semester of college, and he had gotten an invitation to his first Halloween party, although it was a dorm party that was set up by his RA, he felt glad to be a part of something.

Kent was not sure what to dress as but knew he should start looking a few weekends before the party, as he was chronically indecisive.

A bit of an introvert, Kent enjoyed going to stores just before they closed, in order to avoid the crowds. Just like almost every mall these days, the Gnarled Wood Mall was a ghost town any time of day, and right before closing time it was downright desolate.

Kent saw that most of the food court and stores were already closed, but that didn't bother him, he was mostly just here to get ideas for a costume. The seasonal Halloween Costume store would be open late, so he figured he had better hit Hot Topic first, before it closed at regular mall hours. As he walked in Hot Topic, he spotted a beautiful, almost intimidatingly beautiful woman behind the back counter of the store.

Kendra, the sexy Hot Topic night manager, was on her phone, complaining to her friend about her store's staffing shortage. She would be closing by herself tonight, after her closer had to go home an hour early due to feeling ill, or more likely wanting to get an early start on her night out.

Kendra took pride in her store, she had always identified as an outsider, but felt like she belonged with the store and its culture. Kendra, now in her 20's had been in the goth scene since her late teens. Kendra had been quite confident in herself lately, finally nailing her goth makeup routine, and seeing lots of progress in her latest gym routine.

To Kent's eyes, Kendra was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Growing up in a small town, it was still novel for Kent to see a woman with an alternative look, especially one who wasn't afraid to show some cleavage, and if he had to guess, he doubted she was wearing jeans behind that counter. This was a complete culture shock for a young man from a conservative town. He made sure to face towards the t-shirt wall to hide his growing arousal.

He knew we didn't have a shot with Kendra, heck he had never even kissed a girl on the lips, the furthest he ever made it was a kiss on the cheek with his high school crush. He knew he was terribly awkward with women, and this is why he was taking his dorm's Halloween party so seriously.

As he checked out the t-shirts on the wall, full of movie images and band albums he had never seen or barely heard of, Kendra was taking a video call on her phone.

He had never heard such language, Kendra was apparently calling her friend a slut in a friendly manner, and was admonishing her for bad behavior the night before. Apparently Kendra hung out with a wild crowd.

Kendra had noticed a young man enter her store, he was handsome enough, but he was dressed like a country boy, and was probably another college student.

She figured he was here to check out her store for clothing ideas and then buy the cheaper version off of the internet.

She didn't bother asking him if he needed a hand, as her friend was on the phone and she wanted all of her juicy details.

Kendra had broken up with her good-for-nothing boyfriend a few weeks ago, and for the last few weeks Kendra had been living her sex-life vicariously through her friend Lexis, who had apparently had quite the night last night.

Kendra was a bit jealous, but was happy for her friend. Like all good friends she teased Lexi.

"You did not!" Kendra loudly whispered into her phone. Giggling to the salacious details Lexi was sharing with her. Kendra, done hearing Lexi gloat, and eager to close up shop, ended the phone call with a teasing, "You're such a slut, I'm happy for you though, goodnight."

Kent heard Kendra end her conversation with her friend and immediately got nervous, knowing this stunning woman would probably be greeting him soon.

He had no idea how to talk to women from the city, and had never heard the word "slut" used as a term of endearment. Was that normal here? He definitely wanted to seem and cool and impress this beautiful goth baddie though.

"Hi, is there anything I can help you with, we are closing in 15 minutes." Kendra warmly said to Kent as she left the counter and went to go greet him.

Kent was right, this sexy goth muscle mommy was not wearing jeans, she was in a black leather skirt, with fishnet stockings. He was immediately tongue twisted by this beautiful temptress as she walked towards him. Vocalizing only a rushed "mmphm" in response to her warm greeting.

Kendra already hated closing the store alone, now she immediately regretted leaving the counter to greet this customer. He was the only other person in the store, and possibly this wing of the mall. She could not be certain, but based off of his inability to speak, he was either tongue-tied or he was on drugs.

Kendra listened to lots of serial killer podcasts. Too many of these podcast involved a girl closing a store alone at night being murdered by a psychopath. Although this handsome young man was dressed pretty normal, it could all be a disguise for a serial killer, she thought to herself.

Kent panicked, not having a clue how to continue the conversation with Kendra.

He made a really dumb mistake. As he reached out his hand towards this city girl to greet her with a small-town handshake, he cordially said, "Hi Slut".

As soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted them. He had heard Kendra call her friend on the phone "slut" endearingly, and in his panic it was the only greeting he could think of.

Kendra had planned for this moment for years, this creep was reaching out to grab her, and called her a "slut". No doubting it now, he was a threat. She wasn't going to end up a victim.

Kendra immediately kicked her fishnet stocking clad leg out in front of her. Her shoe making direct contact with the creep's groin area.

Kent immediately doubled over in pain, falling forwards towards Kendra, trying to grab anything for support to halt his fall.

Kendra was in fear for her life, this strange man who she had just kicked in the balls, was now tackling her to the ground. She immediately tried to push him off of her, but she ended up falling, unable to support their combined weight.

It was only after they both hit the ground, and Kendra easily slid out from underneath the man without him trying to hold on to her, that she realized maybe the situation was not exactly what she thought it was.

Kent, now lying face up, flat on the ground, to show Kendra he was not a threat, immediately, in a panic, apologized, "Oh my gosh ma'am, I am so sorry, I did not mean for that to happen at all. I am so sorry, I am just so awkward with women and I heard how you and your friend on the phone talked to each other, I'm sorry, I really messed that up."

Now Kendra was beginning to understand, this idiot was not a serial killer, he was a country boy who had no idea how to talk to a girl. She understood now, he wasn't reaching out his hand to grab her, the idiot was trying to shake her hand.

"Oh my gosh" Kendra sighed with relief and regret, "I am so sorry, I thought you were a serial killer or something and I panicked, oh my gosh, and your balls, I kicked your poor balls. Are you okay?"

Kendra really had been a sweetheart, even if she dressed like a complete badass bitch.

Kent, now picking himself up off the floor, responded "No I am so sorry, it's my fault, besides I deserved the kick."

This last remark, drew both his attention and Kendra's attention to his groin. Kent almost died with embarrassment when he looked down. He hadn't even been thinking before he spoke. Kent looked down to his fully erect cock very visibly protruding forward in his gym shorts.

Kendra immediately giggled at the young man's predicament. Not only was she horny after breaking up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, this situation would make a great story for her friends.

She was a sadist at heart, and saw her opportunity.

In feigned indignity Kendra said, "Oh my gosh, are you some kind of a pervert who gets off on getting kicked in the balls?"

Kent, having no idea what flirting is, replied "No! I just, I don't know why it is like that."

Kendra knew she was dealing with an inexperienced idiot, and could take this situation wherever she wanted to. Lucky for him, he was cute.

Already high on adrenaline from the situation, frustrated with men since she dumped her boyfriend, and a little irritated she would be closing the store late, she decided she was going to take out a little frustration on the poor guy.

Kendra, in her most serious store manager voice demanded, "what do you mean you don't know why it is like that? You are a pervert who likes getting kicked in the balls, maybe I need to call security?"

Kent still clueless that Kendra was just teasing him, begged "Please no, I swear I am not a pervert, just don't call security, I can't go to jail, I will do anything."

Kendra cocked her head, she was just playing with the guy, but heck he was cute enough, and she had no plans after work. Him saying he would "do anything" got her attention.

"Fine, prove it." Kendra demanded, as she closed the solid aluminum grate at the entrance of her store. Making sure no late shoppers in the now closed mall would stop her from having a bit of fun.

Kent, scared out of his mind he would be going to jail, asked, "How? I don't know how to prove I am not a pervert."

Kendra in a sweet, manipulative voice, laid down the rules, "You are going to strip, I am going to kick you in the balls, if you are still hard after I kick you in the balls, that means you are a pervert and I am calling security."

"OK!" Kent immediately agreed to the deal. He knew he was not a pervert and would do anything to prove his innocence to this gorgeous woman. Besides it wasn't the worst thing in the world for a sexy city girl to demand to see your cock.

Kendra, internally very surprised with herself about how far she had chosen to take this, went forward with the agreement.

After Kent stripped off his shorts and underwear, she saw he had a decent sized cock and a nice pair of balls. Along with his athletic frame, she realized he was actually quite handsome, kind of her type, reminded her of her good-for-nothing ex-boyfriend. This both aroused her, and triggered her.

"Hands behind your back pervert" Kendra stated matronly, "I don't need you grabbing at me again, little guy."

His cock was good sized, but she figured she would still tease him, even if he was too inexperienced to pick up on her flirting.

Kent was now rock hard, he had never had an erection this in need of relief before. He had never made out with a girl, let alone been fully exposed to one. It hurt a little bit when she called him "little guy" so he knew he probably didn't have a chance of impressing her with his manhood now.

Kendra instructed, "Count to three". Before Kent had finished saying "two", Kendra flew her foot forward, straight into his now exposed testicles.

With no underwear or shorts, this kick caused Kent way more pain than before, he had to sit down to stop from passing out.

Kendra admonished him, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, still hard, you really are a pervert. "

Of course Kent was still hard, he had a sexy, dominating older woman in front of him, his eyes level with her fishnet clad thighs, he was almost able to peak beneath her leather skirt. He just wanted to get home safely, and relieve himself while thinking of this sexy Hot Topic dominatrix.

"It's not that, I'm not hard because you kicked me" Kent pleaded.

Kendra responded having more fun with the poor guy, "Easy little guy, this is my store, I make the rules here. If I call security I promise they will believe the store manager over the pervert with no pants and a hard-on"

Kent, "I just have never been in front of a girl, you know, naked before. Especially one as beautiful as you"

Kendra, now rolled her eyes, thinking to herself this guy was either incredibly innocent or incredibly naive. Regardless, he was actually quite handsome, and it is not every day you have a cute college guy with a nice cock who willing to do whatever you say.

Kendra wanted to see if she could push this a bit further, "Fine pervert, I am going to let you leave, but I want to make sure you are not a danger to any other poor girl working late at the mall."

Kent responded, "I promise I will go straight home"

Kendra, laughing internally that he was still clueless to her flirtations, said, "In order to make sure you aren't a threat to any woman tonight, I am not letting you leave with that erection"

Kent was dumbfounded, had this lady been messing with him? Was she serious? Was she flirting with him in a sick and twisted way? His freedom was in her hands, so he wasn't going to take any chances.

Kent agreed to her demands, "Okay give me 10 or 15 minutes and my erection will go down, and I will leave."

Feigning anger, Kendra responded, "Absolutely not, the store closed 15 minutes ago, I am not waiting another 15 minutes. Start jerking off now!"

Kent about died from an overdose of both shame and horniness, he had never been commanded around by a woman before, but it was also like a dream come true. A beautiful girl was demanding he jerk off to her, life could be worse.

Kent, still sitting on the ground, began to jerk off his sizeable cock, looking up at this scary, sexy goth angel.

Kendra was getting horny watching this young man jerk off to her. She couldn't tell if he was horny from fear or from her sexy outfit, but it was still fun to her.

She loved how this boy was putty in her hands.

She didn't want to wait too much longer, so she took off her shoes as he jerked off to her.

Kendra leaning forward to take off her shoes gave Kent an amazing view of her pale, ample breasts. He stared shamelessly down her top while she untied her shoes. Only when Kendra raised her head to make eye contact with him, did he look away from her full boobs.

Kendra gave him a wink and assured him, "It's okay to look college boy, I have been fucking with you the whole time. I really did think you were a pervert when you reached out to shake my hand, but since then I have just been messing with you. I can't believe you let me take it this far though."

Relief washed over Kent's face. His suspicions were confirmed, this girl was fucking with him.

"Oh my gosh, wow, you got me good, holy shit you had me scared for my life" Kent admitted, "Do I still have to keep jerking off?"

"Only if you want," Kendra replied.

"That's an easy decision" Kent grunted, as he continued to masturbate in front of this incredible woman. Ogling her up and down, from her raven black hair to her fishnet clad toes.

Kendra was giddy now, she finally got to fulfill one of her longtime dominatrix fantasies, even if it was in an unexpected circumstance.

She did have a bit of a mean streak in her too though, a bit of a sadist side that still needed to be itched.

As Kent stroked himself off vigorously, Kendra stepped towards him, and placed her fishnet clad foot on his balls. She gently shifted more and more weight onto her foot, increasing the pressure on his balls.

For Kent this was too much, for the first time in his life, a woman was touching his balls, even if it was with her stocking clad feet.

After no more than a few seconds of Kendra increasing pressure on his balls, Kent shot his sticky load of cum all over his sexy, sadist torturer's foot.

He had never felt so euphoric or drained ever in his life.

Kendra smiled, knowing she had just blew his mind as he blew his load.