A Hot Wednesday Holiday Story

Story Info
A gay adventue abroad.
1.5k words
4.58
5.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

Hi. My name is Paolo and I want to tell you about my holiday in Marseilles. As you can imagine from my name my grandparents were Italian but I was born and raised in England. My only connection with Italy is my swarthy complexion and raging libido. Well aren't all Italian men supposed to be continually hard and horny? Perhaps it was just my twenty two yr old body doing what came naturally but my cock was rarely lower than half mast and being well endowed ( nine inches hard ) I attracted a lot af attention from other guys.

I had known I was gay from an early age and came out to my family on my eighteenth birthday. They took it well and supported me through college but having got my degree they were happy that I wanted to travel a bit before settling down in one place and putting down roots.

After about six months working at a lumber yard to earn the fare I decided to spend a summer touring round the Med. and booked a flight to Marseilles as a good place to start. Now I was stepping out of a taxi and feeling the heat on my fit, work-hardened body.

I had booked into the cheapest hotel I could find and hoisting my bag over my shoulder I made my way inside. I was greeted by a very attractive young lady behind a desk. Her eyes twinkled as our gaze met and she shook my hand and welcomed me to her establishment.

My rusty schoolboy French, unused for many years, enabled me to explain myself and our conversation continued with the feeling for me that she was flirting a little.

Mmm, a very attractive lady but I was certainly on the other team and I didn't want to lead her on. I dropped into the conversation as best I could that I was gay and she chuckled.

"All the best ones are taken," she said with a strong accent. "You need to speak to mon frere Jean-Claude."

I raised an eyebrow as she rang the concierge bell, We heard footsteps coming down the hallway and a cute, petite young guy appeared, He was fit looking and wirey and was drying his hands on a black apron. When I looked at his youthful face I was surprised to see a streak of eye liner below each eye and a smudge of lipstick on his full, pouty lips.

Ah ha! So this was the brother, Gay or what??

"Hi," he said and picked up my bag easily. He looked at his sister.

"Room number, Regine?" and he held out his hand as his sister passed him an oldfashioned key.

"Sixtynine," she replied with a wink to me.

"Come with me," he said. "I will take you up," and he batted his sexy eye lashes and winked.

As he walked ahead of me I noticed his firm arse as he minced along. OK so if you had it then flaunt it, and he certainly was.

After turning and giving me a hard look from head to toe he took the stairs and almost ran up, showing off his fit, strong legs and muscled buttocks. He may have been small of stature but his body was fit and toned and I struggled to keep up with him as he took the stairs two at a time. I was panting and nearly drooling when we reached the room. He held the door open and brushed against me as I squeezed past. Then he dumped my bag on the bed and flopped down beside it.

"It's good to have you here. I hope we can have some fun together. I like to exercise and stay fit and you have a great bed for that," he said as he bounced up and down on the springy mattress. "I have personally tried it several times. Much better with two."

He smiled at me and winked. Fuck what lovely eyes and such a great grin.

Then he patted the bed beside him, smiled up at me with come to bed eyes and held out his hand.

I moved towards him and leaned over, placing my hand at the back of his head and leaned in for a kiss. His lips moved closer but as we were about to connect there was a knock on the door and his sister entered.

"Jean -Claude, are you still up here? Get downstairs, it's time to get ready for dinner. We need your help in the dining room. Come on. Now!"

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and slipped out of the door.

"Don't take any notice of him. He's so immature," said Regine. "You wouldn't think he was twenty would you? " She smiled as she left the room.

"Dinner in an hour," she said. "Casual."

Then she was out of the door and I was left alone to think on what had happened.

It was certainly going to be an interesting stay.

I woke with a knock on the door. What? I must have dozed off.

It was Jean-Claude. He peered round the door and grinned when he saw my lanky frame stretched out naked on the bed. I'd been half way through changing and freshening up when tiredness had caught up with me and instead of showering, had collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from today's journey.

The next I knew he was stripping off and had joined me, naked on the bed.

We kissed gently and explored each others bodies, stroking and touching all the places that were sensitive. Our cocks were chubbing up nicely; his a slim, cut, six inches ( a great mouthful ), and mine a more robust nine, very fat, veiny and uncut.

I felt his fingers exploring and then he held me more firmly and began to wank me, moving my skin-covered shaft up and down, back and forward, pulling more of my foreskin back with every tug.

I sighed into his neck and kissed and nibbled at his ear.

He locked eyes with mine.

"You like?" he asked in heavily accented English, as he picked up the pace and squeezed harder.

I moaned into his neck, "Fuck yes", and held on to him, one hand reaching round to grope his firm bum cheeks.

He winked at me and tilted his head.

"Please. Use me as you wish. It's all part of the "special" room service I offer to sexy Englishmen like you."

I let my fingers prise his buttocks open and slowly massage his hole. It sucked me in greedily with the minimum resistance and Jean-Claude writhed and moaned as he pushed down on my thrusting digit.

"Oh yes darling, yes, yes! More! I really want you to open me up so you can fuck me hard."

He kissed my mouth and bit down on my lips. Then he was thrusting his wet wriggly tongue deep inside my mouth, flicking and sucking as he did so.

Fuck, he was hot and my stiff, ram-rod straight cock was now twitching and oozing precum against my stomach.

I put my hand on his and pulled it off me.

"Roll over," I whispered and he did as I requested, giving me a full view of his arse as he tilted and angled his hips and arched his back.

I couldn't resist it and I pulled his butt cheeks wide open with both nands and sank my head into that inviting crack. I found his hole and he pushed back and moaned again. He tasted great, soap and musk, and I let my tongue slurp and lick until the flavours were mixed and indistinguishable.

"Mmmm, yes please. That's just what I like." he moaned as he pushed his bum up to meet my searching mouth.

Yeah this was hot and I could feel myself ready to cum. I quickly pushed his legs apart with my knees and pulled my rock hard cock down from my stomach and angled it to his hole. He had taken over the job of spreading his cheeks for me and one hand fumbled to help me line up.

His begging and pleading were getting louder. "Oh, mon chere, tu et formidable. Oh tres bon. Mmmm." I clamped one hand over his mouth and lay along his body as I pressed into him. It was no surprise when, although I was pretty big and had caused some of my lovers great initial discomfort, I slipped easily inside. This hole had been well used.

I was quickly into a rhythm and felt my toes curl as the wonderful pre orgasmic sensations moved through my body. I finished with one hard thrust and lay still as my seed exploded inside his guts, filling him with spurt after spurt of my cum.

I rolled off and my cock slipped out. As I closed my eyes I felt a greedy mouth opening and a tongue licking and cleaning me up.

I dozed off thinking how great my holiday was going to be, and today was only Wednesday. I had a whole week left to enjoy before I moved on.

Wonderful!

andy190
andy190
172 Followers