A Hot Welcome Home

Story Info
Clara gives Fred a hot welcome home back from his trip.
1k words
3.74
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All character are over 18~

Clara felt excited. Her man Fred was on his way home from a long business trip. She couldn't wait to see him and make him happy, in all senses of the word. She wore only a frilly white and red apron that barely covered her bosom and left her bodacious butt fully exposed while she cooked his favorite truffle pasta. She hadn't seen Fred and his beautiful big cock in four weeks and she was getting horny.

As the pasta cooked, she mindlessly touched herself, wetness spreading all over her legs. Getting a whiff of her own scent, she had a crazy idea. Fred loved her juices and she had read about pussy's addictive qualities. She hesitated. But then how what if Fred had met someone else while he was away, she feared. She touched herself again, gathering a little puddle of juices in her hands. She dropped the puddle of juices into the truffle pasta, smiling. It smelled even better than before, she thought.

The pasta finished cooking. She set the silk tablecloths with beautiful plates of pasta and salad. She added water to the fresh lilies in a curvaceous glass vase. She heard the keys turn in the doorknob and headed toward the entrance. She adjusted her apron, ensuring her breasts were more visible.

"Hi honey," said Clara, smiling widely and jumping a little up and down.

"Hi sweetie," Fred responded. He ogled her sexy body for a few minutes before lifting her up in his arms and smacking her bare ass. As he put her down, a gust of wind outside lifted the bottom of her apron, revealing her bare pussy. He took a deep breath and inhaled her juices. As her apron flew back down, he grabbed it and held it up, giving her pussy a peck and quick lick, before coming back up. Ahhhh, she moaned restlessly. "You'll have to wait if you want more of that," he teased.

"You scoundrel," she responded, "Dinner is on the table, dear." He put his things to the side, handed Clara his coat, and headed to the dinner table. "This looks as delicious as you," he said smiling. Clara sat on the table across from him. The ate silently. But Clara wanted his attention. She played with her apron, slowly and seemingly accidentally, bringing the cloth to the side and revealing more and more of her right breast. She squeezed her right breast and moaned a little. Fred pretended to focus on his food, but repeatedly glanced at her. She open and closed her legs before teasing her clit. When Fred didn't respond, she upped the ante. She straightened her leg and played with Fred's dick with her foot. He looked at Clara with hungry eyes. Distracted, he dropped a few pieces of pasta onto the ground.

"I've a made a little mess, sweetheart. Do you mind cleaning up?" said Fred. Clara got off her chair, walked over to his spot, and bent over, picking up the pasta pieces from the floor and giving Fred a generous view of her bottom. As she stood up, she felt Fred's hand on her bottom, pressing her back to the ground. He slapped her ass a few times, before massaging her buttocks muscles. His finger tickled her and teased her entrance. He felt her wetness underneath his fingers and inhaled.

"Sweetie, I'm having a hard time eating off this plate. I have another idea." Said Fred. He whispered something in her ear. She looked shy before he affirmed that she could do it. Following Fred's request, Clara stood up and climbed on top of the table. She rested down on her back. She opened her legs widely, her pussy a few inches from Fred's face. She picked up pieces of pasta from Fred's plate and inserted them into her pussy.

"I'm your plate now," she said giggling, "eat up quickly." Fred looked hungrily at what as in front of him. He teased her, licking her inner legs and vulva before getting close to the pasta pieces at her opening. He grabbed one with his tongue, but had difficulty getting it out. He licked her genitals ferociously again, opening her wider and releasing the pasta pieces. He pulled them away and bit into them. Delicious.

He returned his attention to pleasuring Clara. Ahhh, she exclaimed, pushing out the final piece of pasta from her pussy. Her body shook vigorously before finally relaxing. Fred got off his seat and caressed her face and hair, giving her a quick snuggle. Clara looked content.

"What an amazing meal. I would love to eat like this more often," said Fred. He touched his hardness and looked at Clara, who had regained her energy and looked radiant. "You've gotten me so riled up, you're going to have to fix my little problem." Clara looked at him, faking confusion. "Crawl under the table and suck my cock," he continued in a commanding voice.

Always one to obey Fred, Clara immediately got off the table and on the floor in all fours. "And I want to see your ass shake," he said. She arched her back and crawled slowly toward him, shaking her ass vigorously with each movement forward. She eventually reached his legs and unzipped his pants. She took out his huge cock (oh how she missed it!) and bobbed her head up and down, sucking vigorously. Fred leaned back in his chair, clearly enjoying the moment. "Good girl," he said, as her tongue twirled around his cock.

After a several minutes of vigorous bobbing and some gagging, Fred exclaimed, "I'm cumming." Fred's cock exploded on Clara's face and down her mouth. She rubbed in the cum before getting up. He took her in. Her hair was a disheveled mess and droplets of cum were smeared across her lips. She looked messy but joyful. He smiled and smacked her ass as she picked up the plates. Ah, he smiled, just the way he liked her.