All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story Ch. 07'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very well written

though, let's face it, the wife is a whore and he'd be better off without her. If she wants to open up the relationship, she should have discussed things before acting. While open relationships don't do anything for me, if everything is agreed upon before hand, and both parties agree, then whatever works for them is between them. Sneaking around and manipulative behaviour is not acceptable. Here's hoping that her husband does not react how she expects and that she ends up on the street while he ends up with the young pretty nurse who thinks he's hot. As for the wife, smack her around a little bit and throw her sorry ass into the street with a suitcase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
skank

Sorry, she is a selfish whore, and nobody really wants that in a wife. That takes the erotic out. She is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NO. Just NO.

Alex needs to find his balls and toss the bitch to the floor. Then take her for everything she has. Then pay a visit to her lovers. One at a time and then castrate them. Then let her go back to her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If you do not like it do not read it

Guys - if you do not like loving wife stories why do you read them. You know what they are likely to be about so skip them for something else that turns you on.

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
coming to a head

What ever happened to the 18 year old daughter Tanya who is off at college. I sure if she came home for the holidays she might notice the changes in her mothers behavior and her new wardrobe assessories, which include the gold hot wife anklet chain. I sure that the neighbor Steve would be popping in and if Tanya was there he might even be hitting on her. Wonder what Sandy would think of that. Tanya wouldn't matter with John, he likes to go after the married ones. Sandy should be upfront and communicate to Alex but I think it might be a little late for that with her having already taken advantage of John and now Steve. Maybe Alex will have to get a part time job at the Doctor's office to make up for lost sex with his wife Sandy. Somehow I believe Sandy is going to do what she wants to do and that is experience different sexual partners. Alex isn't in the picture with Sandy, she is going to do what she wants and already has. Alex can either like it or take a hike but she likes the way things are going right now and is not going to stop. Maybe Alex can open a day care to handle all his wifes lovers babies that she will be producing. Maybe he will think they are his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+).

Excerpt from Ch. 7

"Sandy... thought about how she should handle her husband. Alex would surely notice the hickey on her neck and she had decided not to try and hide it." (A telling moment!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: If you do not like it do not read it

If you don't like the comments then don't read them you sissy little faggot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous