A Hot Wife, Wild Life

Story Info
A Sexy Wife Introduces herself to her readers.
1.7k words
4.05
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All women involved in sexual acts and nature of my stories are 18+ and older. Most of my stories are true to the best extent. My stories are not for everyone, so be advised if things get a bit...uhh...oversexual.

INTRODUCTION: Who am I?

My name is Kiya, I'm a 38yr old housewife of 5'10" with an athletic build, my breasts are 32Es and I'm not afraid to admit that I have a nice fuckable ass. I typically write my stories completely naked in my chair, so it's not unheard of that I've recently fucked, been fucked, fucking, riding a cock, or masturbating. I've found myself bouncing on my hubby's cock when i've got writer's block more often than not, he just fucks some thoughts into me. My husband is a big husky navy guy at just under 6'3" with an amazing body and a big 11" cock when fully erect, his name is Satuerdan, but I just call him Danny. I'm Bisexual with a strong preference to females, I have nothing against incest as long as it's of legal age. Sex with my sisters and what-not, I have never been with any other man and have been very happily married to Danny since I was 18. He's a completely straight guy and only has the greatest love for me.

We live in a nice three-story house in a gated community right up against a lake infested with alligators, the house features multiple bedrooms and offices that we typically have our fun in. It has a back deck balcony that we decided to put a hot tub on and adjacent to that deck is a sun room we have renovated with many plush beds, couches and recliners. It's our go-to for sex and parties. I'm going to admit, I have had some pretty sex filled orgies in that room over the years as I invited girlfriends over and we would usually end up sixty-nining on one of the beds or plowing each other with dildos.

In our house we have five lovely daughters, all our offspring and much too young to be involved in our practices so we usually do our lovemaking when they are sleeping or away at their friend's houses. The sixth daughter that lives with us is actually my niece, age 19, 5'7" with platinum blonde hair with pink highlights, her breasts an easy 30DD, her ass a small tight thing, she belonged to my late sister who died in a car accident and with no husband in sight we adopted her. I found out the best way that she is a bit of a slut herself, and a smoking hot one too. I was both surprised and extremely turned on when I came home one day from shopping and this how I discovered her.

I opened the door to the house and put the groceries on the kitchen counter before walking up the stairs to the office, as I turn the bend to the second flight of stairs, i started to hear moaning and wet slapping sounds, the sounds were like wet rubber slapping leaves. A girl was getting fucked and fucked very hard, my hands immediately went up under my skirt and pulled my panties to the side as husky slutty moans echoed down the hall, the slapping getting louder as I ventured up to our bedroom door. I peaked inside to see my husband on our bed, his big strong thighs and ass pumping away. He was thrusting open something tight, wet and fleshy. His big strong hands reached around to cup her swinging tits, her tight lithe body getting fucked doggystyle, the young sexy ass upturned with a very prominent clit as his balls bounced against it.

I inched inside to get a better look at this mystery girl who was now getting me wet as I stepped out of my heels and took off my top. Her deliciously tight young pussy sucked and gripped his cock as he thrusted into her, girl cum spraying on the sheets with each dive of his dick. She turned her head and that's when I saw her, her facial expression of nothing but lust as she caught my eyes and smiled. With her look, I smiled back and went about taking the rest of my clothes off. I started with my skirt first as I was already in my lacy bra, as I pulled the skirt down I wasted no time and swept off my panties and then unhooking my bra. I walked towards her and my hubby and got onto my hands and knees and came up underneath his cock and balls and started to lap at her pussy.

We eventually had a threesome and slept in the same bed, I had a talk with her about the lack of a condom and what it would mean. She joyfully admitted that she would love to have his children and be a mistress. Later I had discovered that she had been wanting to fuck him since she moved in and was worried of being caught. I brushed it away and gave her a kiss deeply on the lips before kissing down her neck to her breasts and pushing her down missionary and eating her out. She tastes absolutely delicious.

We also live with three other women, one is/was his secretary before he got his transfer, she is a sexy little thing at the age of 22, is 5'8" with 32DD Tits and a nice cute bubble-butt, she loves to walk around the house wearing little more than a string bikini. We usually fuck quite often, Danny would normally walk in on us sixty-nining, our clothes strewn about a room or hallway and pull his cock out and jack it. Her tight pussy is delicious and I love watching his big cock split open her slit and widen her.

Another woman is our cute chef, she's a private chef kinda like a butler, but much better, we hired her after I was found to be a terrible cook and Danny isn't home enough to make food. She's very cute at 29yrs old and 5'9" with 34DD Tits, a lithe frame and a perfect tight little ass. She normally wears a skirt and a tube top when on break, her sexy midriff has a cute little piercing in it which makes me kiss her more when I go to eat her out. She's normally up in the sun-room late at night when I get home from a party and I hear the distinct wet slapping sounds of flesh on flesh and turn the corner to see in the sun-room her getting her tight little ass spread apart riding Danny's cock cowgirl. Her clothes all over the floor and her panties completely soaked. I of course, strip naked and join them.

The final woman is our maid and nanny for the children, she is a young 21yr old Brunette college girl who was previously working as an exotic dancer to pay for rent so she could live in an apartment and take classes at the same time to go through college. She lives with us now and the only payment she's agreed to is getting fucked it seems. She has a nice rack of 30D tits with an extremely tight pussy that makes the best wet sounds as my hubby's cock plows her. It's often to find her in our bedroom doggy-styled on the bed as Danny plunges his dick into her from behind, fucking her deep and hard. She dresses extremely sexy showing off her breasts quite often in the tiniest of string bikinis, her bottoms hugged closely by her vast array of denim skirts.

I find myself every night I can fucking my hubby. It usually starts gentle at first, then we get a bit rough as he devours my lips and my throat, his hands wandering over my tits and my ass as I slowly fall out of my clothes for him. I'm well into being completely soaked by the time my wet panties hit the floor. My hands jerking his big hard cock as I go to my knees and put him in my mouth. I suck him fast and sloppy as I finger myself. His hands on my head urging me to take more of his cock in my mouth as I start to deepthroat him. My fingers strumming my folds as I orgasm around his big cock. He picks me up and puts on the nearest chair or bed missionary and takes me that way, his big cock stretching my warm tight sheathe apart as he slides into me. My moans so loud that even the other women can hear as I look over to the door, underneath the frame in the hall-light, I see panties hitting the floor, sometimes whole nightgowns.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands glide up his abs and slides as he takes me. He flips me over while his cock is still buried in me making me moan more as he plunges further into my doggy-style, his dick bottoming out against my cervix, our sex making wet sticking sounds like a wooden paddle soaked in water. He reaches his hands around and squeezes my breasts, flicking my nipples as he takes me. I hear the door to our bedroom open and in walks the other ladies of the house, wet, pussies gushing with juice and aroused, completely naked. They glide over to Danny in the night and push their naked bodies against his backside as he fucks my gorgeous body. Their breasts mashed against his back and pussies grinding against his legs.

Our sex has just begun as he creampies me and gets to work on the nearest woman. I look up bewildered as he plows the next woman in line. The night is still young, and our pussies are still fresh. Sunday nights are when we all sleep together in the same bed naked. An orgy of tits, ass and a big cock.

Now that you've got a taste of what kind of woman I am. Perhaps my stories will get you off...a lot. I do a bit of everything from Femdom, BDSM to Erotic Horror.

Side Notes: I did do a little bit of girl-on-girl porn when I was going through school when I met Danny, so that's why I'm Bisexual. If i didn't find eating another girl out to be so hot as she ate me out, Danny's life would probably be kinda boring.