A Hotel Error Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped me with her hand and traced my stomach with her approving gaze. Until she reached the bulge in my crotch. She rolled her eyes and patted me on the stomach. "Come on get dressed, it's getting cold."

I rummaged through my luggage searching for new pj pants. I tossed folded clothes aside in an effort to find a second pair. Mom sat down next to me in the desk chair and set my plate on the end of the bed.

Five minutes ago I was entertained by the idea of being a cunt tease, now I regretted the whole idea.

"Come on, I see fit half naked men every day, sit down, let's eat." She turned on the TV and casually flipped through the channels until she found a home reno show.

I sat next to her with my plate on my lap. My "accident" had opened a new level of comforter-ability. At first we chatted idly about the show, she did her best not to look at me. But by the end of dinner it was mostly normal. My erection had calmed down and I could stand once more.

Several times I caught mom admiring me from the side, with my erection gone I didn't mind as much. It gave me a sense of pride in my achievements, something I had failed at miserably for the past year.

I tried a second time to find a new pair of PJ's with no luck. A visual memory popped in my head of a stack of clothes I had set down on my computer desk back home. Mom stood up and unfolded my clothes to inspect the wet patches. She hummed as she hung them on a hanger and put them up to dry. Her phone vibrated, with George's name on the display.

Mom flipped her hair to the side and put it to her ear. "Hello.."

"Hi honey, yes it was all good, easy things. But just the first day, the real training won't start until Tuesday." she said.

She looked at me and smiled. "No, still in the same room, that's fine, Eric and I are just having a mom and son experience."

A smile spread across her lips and she rolled her eyes. "It's on the top shelf, above the cups..." she looked at me and we shared a silent laugh, "You found them? Yes, Okay tell the kids I love and miss them too... bye." she pulled her cell from her cheek and hung up. "Ten o'clock already, my routine is all wrong."

The veins in the back of her hand protruded as she untied the belt to her robe and adjusted her nightie. It was the same crimson nightie from the night before. The nightie stopped at mid thigh, revealing her smooth long curved legs. From the corner of my eye I watched as she folded the robes and set them on the nightstand.

The satin flowed over her shoulders and back unbroken by bra straps. She leaned down and opened the bed sheets. For a second of two her two breasts hung free in the flimsy fabric. They were large, more than a handful each. In the faint light her perky nipples scraped the fabric as she smoothed out the sheets and loosened the comforter. When she stood they had grown hard and poke out the fabric like small pebbles.

My cock was nearly full, bent and kinked to the side. I gave up on the PJ's and before she took note, I slid into bed before her and hugged the edge of my side.

Before climbing in she gave me a smile and said "What's with you?" She looked down to her chest and covered them with her hands.

"Nothing, just giving room." I said.

She stretched out like a starfish, her leg rubbed mine and my cock twitched. "Ohhh, and I was looking forward to having a king bed all to myself." She leaned over and touched my back. "I guess whatever though, just a couple of days... Your tense, here let me loosen you up."

"No, I'm fine..." I closed my eyes as her thumb pressed into the long back muscle. It had kinked on me while driving and had been persistently knifing me as I turned my head in certain ways. Her soft padded thumb pressed into a center of pain that caused a pop in my muscles. In an instant the painful pleasure made me moan.

"See, you're all knotted up, when you lift weights you need to get the knots massaged out." She put both hands on my back and ran her palms up the side of my spine.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the smooth warm skin of her hands. "Hmmm," my eyes bolted open from the sound I made.

Her hands rubbed my back in a circle and she giggled to herself. "Feel better? I think you fell asleep." she said.

The TV and her side of the lights had already been turned off. Still disoriented and confused I watched as she stretched over me with her breast dangling above my head to turn my light off. A sliver of light shone out from under the doorway. Outside the wind blew hard in the night whistling past the window. Mom, leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for driving with me, I really hate flying and it would be so boring all alone." She said.

I turned and looked back at her, "I'm happy too, I just don't know why George wouldn't take the time off."

"Well, he's busy with the season, plus I missed you when you went to college. Besides, it'll do him good to spend some time with Penny and David," she said.

I laid in silence staring into the dark. Mom settled into her place, her warmth radiated under the sheets. A part of me wanted to cuddle up to her, hold her in my arms, but I resisted the urge.

"Do I kick and punch a lot while I'm sleeping?" mom said.

I rolled up onto my shoulder and looked down at her. "Yes," I laughed.

"George always said that, that's why we have separate beds. I guess I kicked him once, between the legs." She laughed.

I flopped back onto my side and rolled away from her, "I think I'll keep my back to you then." she giggled and reached back to put a hand on my thigh.

I don't remember falling asleep but the clock read 1:34. My shoulders and chest were cold from the bed sheets being kicked down to my knees. Mom's legs were sprawled out across the bed, her one arm above her head.

Her nightie had crept up above her navel exposing her smooth stomach and a dark red lace thong. As I watched her in the darkness I could see the faint outlines of her body. My cock was already hard and it ached to be used. The sight of a near naked woman made it twitch.

In an attempt to massage the pain away I stroked it with my thumb and index finger. But still it ached at the base where it bent over in my briefs. The sight of her nipples pushing through the nightie and no bra outline made my cock flex involuntarily.

My eyes couldn't pull away. Once I had cupped Nikki's breasts before she giggled and pushed my hand away. Before she pushed me away I had felt their hardness and noticed how they grew to the touch.

The curiosity returned and without thought I reached out and touched her. She did not stir and it felt soft to the touch. Just a bit, I thought. Soon I couldn't stop, the more I played with it, sliding my palm over it, it grew longer, straining on the fabric. Creases formed and soon it felt hard like a firm fleshy cylinder that I could move side to side.

I held my breath and my cock felt as if it would burst from the pressure.

She moaned and her arm shifted. Her legs came together and I flopped down on my pillow. I was out of breath and laid motionless. In the darkness atop her large breasts, her nipples stood out tall. I wanted to cum, to let out my lust. I wanted to see if I could make her moan again.

My fingertips touched her warm lace thong. Excited and light headed I continued through the mental haze until my index finger found a soft grove and I traced it down between her legs. The thong was soaked, her legs parted and she let out another moan.

She shifted her position and put her hands on her chest. We always joked she could sleep through a bus crashing into the house. With lust filled courage I slipped the thong to the side and felt her smooth soaked lips. My head grew dizzy as I touched her, I came so close to me fainting I had to shake my head. She moaned and lifted her leg.

I shrank back, fearful of her waking and for how far I had gone. My cock ached, still bent to the side in my underwear, in an effort to relieve it I pulled it free and pushed the waistband down past my ass. The relief was instant and I sighed to myself.

Ignoring the thoughts of lust I imagined a war scene from an old movie. Sleep did not take me, and I fought to control my imagination. But after what felt like hours, I fell into a fitful dream. Lust was dominant and when I woke I felt my cock in the warm soft hands of a woman.

"Hmmm, you're hard tonight." mom murmured.

The head of my cock touched her pussy and by instinct my hips bucked forward. My cock was so hard it had no flex to it. Her leg was above my hip and she positioned herself sideways to me like a T. With no effort I slid past her parted thong and inside of her soaking hole.

Her hand rested on my waist and her head was turned away from me. Part of me was horrified, the other part relieved sexually but still filled with desire. Her pussy pulsed, sucking on my stiff cock. The sensation made my hips flex and I slid fully inside of her. It was like nothing I had felt before.

She moaned and her body tensed up. "Mmm, It's nice..."

Another moan left her lips as I pulled back out to the very edge of her. Her warm soft legs caressed mine and her hand ran over my stomach. I could stop it, pull out and turn away, she wouldn't know what we did.

But, I didn't. Once more I sunk deep inside of her with my eyes closed, my hips and lower stomach pressed into her warm soft ass. Warm precum and her own fluid ran down my hips and balls. A third gentle thrust brought intense pleasure that I didn't want to end. Inside she quivered and gripped my cock with her walls. She moaned and dug her nails into my stomach. I paused to enjoy the sensation of her pulsing insides. To my surprise she wanted it the same as I did.

"Eric... Eric, Eric wake up!" she stammered.

My eyes opened to see mom looking at me, her eyes wide open. My hard cock slid out of her and she squeezed her eyes shut. Upon leaving her it popped and she grunted in her throat. We stared at one another in the dim light, motionless.

She threw her hair back out of her face and covered her mouth. "Oh my god..." she looked around the room, "Oh my god, I thought you were George." She flipped aside the covers and jumped out of bed.

She balanced herself on the side of the wall and made her way to the bathroom. I want to say I proudly laid back and enjoyed watching the woman I just fucked walk away, but instead I was horrified. At that moment I really thought she meant to have sex with me, that state between awake and dreaming.

The clock read 4:54, which I stared at in disbelief. I tugged my underwear up over my cock and ass. Earlier I was just curious to hear a woman's moan, like a game, I just wanted to know if I could actually turn on a woman. I had no intentions of fucking her. Now I questioned why I even did it to begin with.

The shower turned on in the next room and I scrambled to put on my old t-shirt and damp PJ's. It felt as if time stood still while I paced the room. I did so in the dark because I didn't want to see mom's face when she returned or her to see mine.

'I never want to see you again.' 'Get out of my room!' 'What the fuck Eric!' were all the phrases that ran through my head. When mom returned she wore a white hotel towel wrapped around her body. Our eyes met as she rounded the corner.

Instead of the scenes I had imagined she bit her lower lip, frowned at me and took me in her arms. I froze in them and when I heard her sniffle I wrapped my arms around her. Her tense body melted into mine and like a weight was removed she sobbed and leaned into me.

After a few seconds she pulled away from me and said, "maybe you should shower."

Without hesitation I went to the shower, it was a break from the tension, even though I was relieved she wouldn't disown me right there. In the shower I leaned on the wall. The first woman I had sex with was my mother. Fucking hell I never should have tried to make her moan. Or play with her the way I did. But she was beautiful, so beautiful, even as her son I could see that. How George ever married her I didn't know.

Mom was adventurous, sporty, athletic back in the day. George was a pharmacist who worked for another pharmacist, he was smart but he wasn't ambitious and always played it safe.

By the time I left the shower mom was dressed and ready for the day, minus her usual makeup and eyeliner. She wore a simple pair of jeans and a cream coloured shirt.

"Sweetie, I'm just going to eat breakfast alone today, and I'm okay to walk to the campus." She said.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Hey!" She called out to me and took a step closer. "I still love you, I just need to process this okay."

"Yeah, no, I know what you mean." I said.

She went to kiss me on the cheek, but stopped half way, then left our room. It was the longest day of my life waiting for her to return. Hour after hour dragged on. It felt like every minute I checked my phone, hoping to see a text from mom saying, 'It'll be okay.'

In comparison this was far worse than the days after Nikki broke up with me and when I found out I wouldn't pass the 1st year of college.

Finally, at 4:30 my cell phone vibrated with a message from mom. "Some of the other women are staying at our hotel, going to have a drink with them."

It was past nine when mom returned. She entered the room and removed her shoes. I met her at the corner of the room where we exchanged smiles for a brief moment. She stopped next to me and sighed then put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it.

"Do you think..." she shook her head and turned away. "Um, do... you think, you'll be okay on the floor until we get another room?"

I nodded my head and she walked past me to get her change of clothes. She slipped into the shower and returned in record time, wearing a pair of gym shorts, t shirt and towel.

When bedtime came early the floor was hard and morning couldn't come soon enough, nor this trip. I even questioned returning home on a plane.

By morning she called the front desk as I folded up my makeshift bedroll.

"Hello, yes this is Sandra Davis, 213 I'm waiting for a room with double beds." she said. She held the phone to her ear and brushed back a strand of hair. "Okay good, tonight then, yes I can check everything in then."

I set the blanket down on the chair and picked up my pillow.

"No, if possible can we keep this room too... Yes that's fine just add it to the card, thank you, again, bye," she said.

"Mom, maybe I'll just head home, see if I can book a plane or rent a car," I said.

Mom looked at me with her pack in her hand. Her phone buzzed signalling her time to leave. She checked her watch and shook her head. "Um, we can talk tonight, but I have to go. I'm catching a ride with another lady from the course." She stopped at the door as if she wanted to say something. She didn't look at me and kept her eyes to the side, "I'm sorry, but it's okay." She shook her head and closed the door.

I walked the streets window shopping, site seeing and after a long few hours of walking I drove to the local airport to check on flights. As eager as they were to sell me a ticket, the best they could offer was a flight two days away.

I killed the rest of the day in the hotel room, packing my bag and preparing to leave. It just seemed easiest. When my phone rang it was mom, she was calling rather than texting.

"Hi, did you eat yet?" she said.

"No, I was about to order room service," I said.

"It's after seven but I have a booth on the balcony, it's quiet out here, come join me," she said.

I bit my lip and shook my head, "Um, I don't know. I was just packing my things."

"Come join me, this was supposed to be our little road trip, at least take me to dinner, please" she said.

I sighed and said, "Okay, I'll be right there."

My stomach swirled as I rode the elevator to the main floor and made my way to the outdoor dining area. Lights hung from the wooden trellis. Dark brown wooden rails lined the booths each with their own private table and lantern.

Mom waved to me and I took a seat across from her.

She smiled and slid me a coloured drink. She already had one half drank and the waitress had another set on the way. Which was unusual for mom to drink, but since we arrived she also ate twice after 7:00 pm.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress said.

"I'll order for the two of us. We'll both have the grilled chicken salad, with garlic toast." she said.

The waitress smiled and took our menus. "Okay, I'll let the cook know and I'll check in on you two in a bit," she said.

Mom took a sip of her drink and smiled at me. She reached across the table and took my hand. "Don't go, this will pass, we'll get over it," she said.

The fruity drink wasn't to my preference, but secretly I enjoyed it over a beer.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm the worst mother to do that to you." Mom blurted out. She squeezed my hand and her eyes were filled with tears.

The straw fell from my lips and I shook my head, "No, no it wasn't you, and no you're not, I love you, you're my mother." The word love sounded strange on my tongue and I realised I had never told her those words before.

She gave me a smile and the tears broke from her eyes. She sniffled and pulled away from me to wipe her cheeks.

"You're not disguised with me?" she said.

"No," I burst out, I looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear me. I lowered my voice and said, "no, is that why you said you were sorry. No, I thought you were ashamed of me, and and,"

She leaned over and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. We gave each other a smile and looked away from each other. The pit in my stomach had stopped turning as I saw her smile return.

Mom looked out across the parking lot and smiled. Street lights lit the road and parking lots. Most people had cleared off the street, with the low din of the city it almost felt relaxing.

"You know, it isn't the worst thing imaginable when you think about it, just at the time it was a shock. Now looking back... it isn't really different from doing it with anyone else, is it?" she said.

I shook my head. "Maybe, I guess not."

She looked around at the empty tables and leaned in closer. "You know what's kind of annoying? Today the girls were getting pretty lewd at lunch, especially Beth. I guess because we're getting to know each other. I couldn't even brag about the largest cock I had when they asked."

I covered my face with both hands, "Oh my god mom... waitress," I said.

She swept her hair back and sat up stiff on her bench. The waitress greeted us with a smile.

"Fifteen more minutes, would you like a new drink?" she said.

"Not for me, but maybe he would like a beer instead." Mom said and gestured towards me.

Her elegant smile and politeness had returned, I wish I knew why. Because inside I still felt as if I were tied in a dozen knots.

"Sure, I'll be right back, which one would you like?" she said.

"Oh, um, whatever is on tap." I said.

She smiled and walked off with mom's empty glass.

Mom gave me a devious smile, she took a deep breath and said. "I just wanted you to know, yes it's weird, but I don't want this to ruin our road trip, because now that it's happened and I had time to think about it, and you don't hate me." She leaned in close and whispered over her glass. "Its just sex with another guy."

"Yeah, just sex..." I whispered. "Not like we killed someone or did a hit and run...hell, it was even with a beautiful woman." I scoffed and played it off as sarcasm.

I wanted to add, 'yeah just sex, with you, my mother. A beautiful woman with an amazing body and a round bubble butt, who's cleavage I'm now finding difficult to avoid with my eyes.'

Mom nodded her head and smiled. Her hands slid across the table and cupped mine, "we just need to get back to our core relationship." she said.