A Hotel Error Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Core relationship?" I said.

She squeezed my hand and let go so she could take a sip of her drink. "This, us, mother and son. Doesn't matter what we do or did, as long as we love each other as a mother and son in the end, or something like that, I think," she said

I straightened up as the waitress returned with a tall glass of beer. Whatever mom was drinking it hit hard, now I wondered how I could manage the beer.

Mom leaned her head on her hand and looked at the bubbly beer. "It even felt good..." She giggled and cleared her throat. "Maybe we should change the topic." She took a sip from her glass. "Should we see a movie this weekend, or just check out some of the shopping here?"

The breeze picked up as if to signal the arrival of another couple. They sat behind us and chatted idly about their day of shopping. The man nodded his head as the woman described the deals she found in a scented candle store. Their excitement seemed so extreme for such a small adventure. Behind them sat a mother and son who had sex, and their day was about a 30% sale on over priced candles.

Mom and I ate together, quiet, and oddly comfortable. She paid for our meal and as we walked back in the front of the hotel she wrapped her arm in mine and smiled at me.

"You know what, the new room is huge." She slipped from my arm and approached the front desk. "Excuse me, can we get help with moving my son's luggage from 213 to our new room, 524, it's under Mrs Davis. And is it too late to cancel the old room?"

She leaned forward on the desk and looked over. Her tight jeans hugged the curves of her ass and hips. Her shirt hid her waist line but showed enough to tease onlookers of a narrow waist.

The lady behind the desk nodded her head and said, "Yes, I will send someone right up to meet you there. No, but I would have to charge you for today."

Mom nodded her head and smiled as she curled her arm back into mine.

Mom was definitely drunk, I had to help her with the elevator and as we packed it was more of a toss in the luggage and slam it shut approach. Needless to say we were finished packing my room long before the help arrived.

Our new room was huge compared to the first room, two queen beds, and a large window overlooking the city skyline. The bathroom was just as grande with a giant Jacuzzi tub in the corner, again oddly overlooking an almost clear glass shower.

Mom had already claimed the bed closest to the window. She flopped down on the corner of her bed and bent over to remove her boots. Her shirt opened giving me a display of her cleavage. In the past I would naturally shy away. But now I was so horny I had to watch. Her heavy breast swung inside her shirt. They were two fleshy soft tantalising globes of sensual beauty that disappeared behind black lace.

Mesmerised by either the alcohol or her breasts she caught me staring, though I'm not sure if she noticed. She leaned back on her hands and kicked her boots free. "Okay you first, I plan on enjoying that tub for a long time tonight." She pulled her phone from her pocket and checked it discreetly.

She sighed and laid on her side to set it on the end table. With a huge stretch she lifted her knees up and rotated her hips to the side. Her breasts poked up and her stomach showed at the bottom of her shirt, exposing her belly button. My cock responded by giving away not to my mother but a beautiful woman stretching on the bed.

Having been there once it desired more than ever to jump on top and enter her again.

"Come on, I want to clean up too." She said and looked down at me from over her breasts.

Whilst hiding my erection I grabbed a fresh pair of underwear from my luggage and took off for the bathroom before she could notice.

Every time I closed my eyes my mind returned to the feeling of sliding into a woman for the first time. The warmth, the pressure and the slick feeling that lubed the shaft. If I had been faster I could have cum that night, as I nearly did until we both came to our senses. I forced my mind to Nikki and then imagined another guy fucking her from behind.

Disappointed and slightly heart broken I ended my shower, dried off and left the bathroom.

Mom met me in the hall. "Didn't you wear those all day," she said. She had her robes and clean nightie wrapped up in her arms.

"I did, I just wanted to search for something while you were out of the room." I said.

She gave me a smile and put her hand on my chest and rubbed it.

My luggage was a disaster. Not only did I tend to it terribly the past few days, mom's rapid packing and me opening it upside down had it spill out onto my bed.

She hummed to herself in the Jacuzzi tub reading a magazine. Back in the room she had left her phone face up and an alert vibrated. Casually I glanced over to see if it was mine. The display read "SALLY" from a private message app. I saw the word 'son' and bent down to look closer.

"Yes, after my son and I had a heart to heart we returned to normal. We focus on our core relationship of mother and son, but when we both need to have..."

"No, no not there, have... what?" I whispered. I wished for just a bit more of the message. My stomach turned. I wanted to tap her phone but the message would display and show read. Obviously she was chatting with someone.

I pulled up my phone and searched the forum it came from. I even had an account but I didn't dare use my real account. I made a new email and created an account as fast as I could.

Typing in the name I remembered seeing, I searched freakingoutmom?? With no luck.

Mom still had the jets turned on. I tapped her phone and entered her pin. I wouldn't snoop, I promised myself. If that mattered anymore after the other night.

Freakedoutmom89, I shook my head and searched the forum. One such user existed with a single post.

My heart thumped as I checked the door.

"Help me, I don't know what to do. My son and I had to share a bed. Last night we woke up having sex... I immediately stopped it, but I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt him, please someone."

Freakedoutmom89

There were a handful of suggestions, most were either "HOT!" Or "see a psychologist", one even said "nothing is an accident lady."

"Ass hole," I whispered. But he was right, just not in how he was thinking.

Then a glimmer of light caught my eye. A single comment offering relief. Written by a user named 'concernedmother045'

"First just relax, I promise it will be okay, you're not alone. A year ago my son and I had the same moment. I thought I was the worst mother for seducing her own son. We talked and figured things out. Now we have a very close supportive core mother son relationship.

We're not freaks, we don't live in the swamps or isolated back woods. We're very normal, drive nice vehicles and have a local business. I have to admit my son is a handsome young man, and I do my best to take care of myself. I even do some modelling.

One thing that helped me was knowing 1% of the people around you are doing or have done the same thing. If you need help, send me a PM. If not, that's okay, but here's a page I have for mother's who have feelings for their own sons.

Good luck, just remember it's normal if you accept it as normal.

Concernedmother045"

Mom continued her long bath. My wet hair dripped down my back and I stood at my bedside in my underwear. Scrolling through the forum and investigating the blog page.

The bathroom had grown quiet, for how long I didn't know, but rollers on the door creaked to life. Quickly I closed my phone, and threw clothes around searching for an unused shirt or pants bottom.

"You still haven't changed?" Mom said.

My heart skipped a beat and I spun on my heels to meet her. We stared at one another for a moment as we both took notice of my partially erect cock. It had grown harder as I was reading about sex.

She had her head tilted and combed her damp hair. She wore the same long robes, but ensured it was together at her neck. Damp spots stained it and made the satin cling to her body.

"I think you need at least PJ's, we know what happened last time you didn't wear them." She laughed and gave me a wink.

My face turned flush and my cock at last shrivelled. It was embarrassing but her smile made it easier to swallow.

"Eric, let's talk." She set her comb down and sat me down next to her on the bed.

"Okay, so, it happened, um I didn't expect it, but we had sex. That night, did you know you were having sex with me?" she said.

My stomach turned upside down and my head grew light. Her hand touched my bare back and she rubbed it in a circle. Her warm smooth palm pressed into my muscles and warmed my cold skin.

"I thought you were Nikki at first...or well another college girl." My mind stalled, at first? At first! Why?

"At first?" She said,

"It felt good, then I started waking when I heard you say, you feel so hard, by then I couldn't stop, like I was half dreaming but not fully awake until you shouted at me." I said.

She stopped rubbing my back and stood up, "oh." she said. She smirked and covered her eyes with the palm of her hand. "Oh my god, I kind of remember that, I was actually amazed and thought, wow George can get it up tonight."

"Get it up?" I said.

Mom sat down across from me on her bed. "George and I have been having some troubles, I guess its been so long since we had sex I just felt... something when we were beside each other."

She rubbed her thighs and laughed it off. "First time in six months and it was with my own son, ha. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything, it's just not what I expected, you felt really, really good, and you're attractive, I just mean, mother and son. If you weren't." She rolled her eyes and looked away with a smirk on her face. Her cheeks turned red as she looked around the room.

Her eyes bolted open and she blurted out, "Shit, don't tell him I told you!"

"I think that secret is safe with me, I'm not too sure how I would work that into a conversation about fly fishing, golf or pharmaceutical companies." I said.

We laughed together and she patted me on the knee. "Yeah I guess you're right. Anyways what I mean is really, we're not different people, it was only sex, it wasn't a crazy out of the world thing we did. I'm probably nothing compared to those young college girls you hung out with?"

I nodded my head and gave her a thin smile, "Yeah." I looked down to the floor and could feel my face heat up.

She leaned across the aisle and rubbed my knee in a circle as if rubbing away a painful fall. Her smile melted away and she stared at my face. "Oh no, Eric was I your first?"

My spine straightened, and I looked her in the eyes. "No!"

A sigh deflated my chest, I don't know why I lied. Her big brown eyes pierced into me and it pained me to lie to her, had I done it out of my own embarrassment or to save her?

"I mean, yes, but that's okay um, yeah..." I said and tried to chuckle it off.

She sniffled and knelt down in front of me to embrace me. Her warm arms wrapped around me in a full hug and she pulled my head down to her cheek. My cheek and chin rested on her soft warm skin, her wet hair smelt like a pleasant flowery shampoo.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I took that from you." She whispered into my ear.

My lower back strained, but I didn't want the hug to end. I wanted to fall into her, hold her, be held by her, like a child being comforted. At the same time, I didn't want to see her hurt. My arm got around her waist and I held her tight to my shoulder. Her whole body felt warm and soft. It didn't feel sexual, just comforting. Maybe this was what that core relationship 'Sally' had mentioned.

She rubbed my back and whispered, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head, "No, don't be, it's okay, we're okay."

CHAPTER 3 PANDORA'S BOX

During my short stint at college, I had taken a single course in human behaviour. At the time I thought it might help with getting Nikki into bed. It did not, but I learnt about how the mind works. As we do and experience abnormal acts we become adjusted. Even great atrocities can become normalised.

At first it was easy to ignore mom's beauty. A beauty I once appreciated and was thankful to have in my own DNA. Supposedly my father was also attractive. But, he wasn't much of a father, more of a sperm donor, to mom and five other women. Last I heard of him, he married the sixth one.

Over breakfast in the restaurant I realised something. The warm comfort felt days earlier had turned sexual once more. As I gazed into the opening of mom's blouse I realised I was staring into Pandora's box.

She had reverted to a mother who tended a small child, as if she was trying to make up for a wrong. She was loving, caring and her usual self, but I think she was carrying guilt, which unfortunately wasn't hers to carry.

In turn we ended up competing to care for one another, cleaning, ordering food, and making each other laugh. She had her first weekend away from arguing teenagers, her business, and the course she attended.

Both Saturday and Sunday we enjoyed the spa to its fullest. But on day two I vowed not to return after getting a rather stubborn erection in the middle of the massage. The poor woman massaging me tried to ignore it, as well as my mother, and her masseuse. I made a vow to never get another massage again.

Afterwards mom's little kid side showed up, and teased me mercilessly for the remainder of the day. By Sunday evening we had seen the small city and what it had to offer. Mom from time to time checked her phone, once I saw the name "Sally". Which she promptly swiped away, but with her first moment alone was engrossed in reading.

By the time we arrived back at the hotel it was close to 9:00. I showered first, at mom's request and flopped back on the love seat, exhausted. Keeping up with mom was tough and so was tending to her. It was starting to feel like a week-long date with no end in sight.

While mom showered I flipped through the channels on the TV until I found something that might hold my interest. Fails and bloopers played through a number of motorbike fails, but what really caught my eye was the stripper fails up next.

Mom entered the room with a hairbrush in her hand and her robes tied shut. It was a long red nightgown. Since that night she only wore long robes. Not that it changed much, the thin fabric clung to her hips and waist teasing one's imagination. As she walked her legs opened the front giving flashes of flesh with each stride.

On the screen a woman twirled on a stripper pole.

Mom paused to watch the TV, "Oh I did that," she said.

Back on screen the woman slipped and fell on her head making mom wince. "But not that."

"You used a stripper pole?" I said.

Mom smiled at me and nodded her head. She took a seat next to me and combed her hair to the side. Unsupported, her breasts hung like two tear drops on her chest. Which served only to make them appear larger, fuller and more enticing to the eye.

The sway of her breasts as she combed her hair drew my attention more than the women on screen failing at stripping. Most paled in comparison to the woman sitting next to me, and I wondered how good of a dancer she was.

"That's it?" I said.

She gave me a smile and turned away from the TV. "A few years ago, when you were still in middle school, George really started having issues, so I figured I would learn to strip, I thought it might help."

She pinched the collar of her robes and fanned herself. She wore no visible bra under the robes, which was thin. In the cool air away from the warm water her nipples hardened and pointed through the fabric as they jiggled with her movements.

"And that's when I started wearing these kinds of night clothes. I thought it would help, it kind of did, for a while," she said.

"What do you mean? Are you two okay?" I said.

She shrugged her shoulders and put the comb down on her lap. "We're okay... well, I don't know, we're starting to feel more like roommates," she said.

"Oddly, I think I know how you feel, Nikki and I dated, but now I wonder if we were ever boyfriend and girlfriend." I said.

"Right! I mean there's feelings, but nothing deeper after the new love feeling is gone. Actually at first I thought maybe I wasn't sexy enough, that I had lost it," she said.

I shook my head at her comment, "you never lost it."

The comment made her smile ear to ear and she squeezed my thigh. She shrugged it off and continued. "It was the reason I expanded the store to have a fitness studio, secretly it was for myself, you know get paid to work out." She stiffened her back and gestured to her stomach.

I nodded my head and admired the view.

"But that didn't do much, eventually I just figured he got bored of it, but we still love each other and there's Penny and David." She smiled and looked at the floor.

A moment passed and she looked at me, "Oh, and you, I didn't forget you," She smiled at me and brushed back some of my hair around my ear.

She let out a sigh and stared off into the room, "I don't know if he just can't get aroused anymore or if he doesn't want to. At first I thought maybe it was me, then as years passed it got worse. Now, it's down to once every few months. We tried everything, porn, toys, exotic dancing, he just gets embarrassed when I dance though." She said and covered her smirk with her hand.

"I don't remember you sneaking off, when did you find time to learn to strip?" I said.

She laughed and raised her eyebrows, "It was your grade 10 year, night classes, and not stripping, exotic dance. I had to drive out of town to do them, under the name Roxy Ferguson." She smirked to herself, lost in memory.

"But I felt proud and when I was done I put on a show for him, wore the sexiest outfit I could buy and nothing, limp as ever. I don't even know if he cares about not being able to fuck or not. After that I put my effort into the store," she said.

She slumped her shoulders and said, "I never told anyone at work about George." Her smile faded. "I guess I was ashamed, Sandra, former prom queen and ice skating champion, Can't arouse her own husband."

I rubbed her shoulders and back and she gave me a shy half smile. Beneath my hand I could feel the muscles in her back, the warm flesh covered by satin fabric. The outline of her shoulder blades was void of any bra strap.

"Know what the worst part was? All the secrecy of taking the class didn't matter, during the first class I got recognised by a customer of mine. She asked if I was going to start stripping in the studio." She covered her face and snorted.

Her snort made her laugh harder and I couldn't help but join in. The crimson robes slipped free from the pressure of her bouncing breasts and exposed her cleavage. She gave me a shy smile and covered her chest.

Her snort made me chuckle but the sight of her bare chest between her breasts drew my gaze. In a vain attempt to avert my eyes I turned away. But the image remained in my mind and my cock grew with the thoughts of the nights before.

"Thank you," she rubbed my knee with her hand, "recently, I haven't been able to talk to anyone, I don't know why, I just feel embarrassed. Married and can't get laid!" She said and smiled at me.

The head of my cock pushed out of its skin and down the inside of my PJs. Its own sensation spurred on its growth. The less I tried to think of it the more my mind focused on it.

My throat was dry, "Why?" I croaked.

"Getting a man hard, I don't know how to explain, but not being able to get a man hard, is like a man... not being able to get hard... I think." She scrunched her face up and raised an eyebrow at me. "That doesn't make a lot of sense, um it's like..."

Her eyes drifted downward to my crotch, perhaps out of thought or to visually confirm the growing bulge. Either way it was the worst time to glance at me. The warm head unwrapped itself against my leg. My face grew hot as she stopped talking and stared.