A Hotel Error Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been feeling guilty about that night," she said lost in thought.

I shook my head, "no, no don't. I'm just as guilty. I should have just stayed on the floor." Part of me wanted to admit touching her but I was too afraid.

In a timid voice she said, "Did you like how it felt?"

My lungs felt as if the air was stolen from them. I didn't say a word, caught off guard I nodded my head.

Her chest heaved as she took a deep breath in. The sight of my erection aroused her and her nipples grew. Like small balloons being blown up I watched as they grew harder. Just like that dark night. We sat in silence, neither of us dared to look the other in their eyes. Her hand still rested on my thigh, her fingers twitched and picked at the fabric.

Without warning she sat up on the edge of the love seat and untied her robes. Like a shiny crimson curtain they parted to reveal the light coloured skin between her breasts, down her flat stomach and parted ways over her bare, beautiful legs. The only break in her light skin was the black lace strings of her micro thong. A black triangle of lace and sheer. Her large wondrous breasts remained wrapped in the satin, hidden away to be unveiled later.

"I stole your virginity, I can't give it back, I'm sorry." She said and slipped off the front of the couch onto her knees.

Her hand ran over my rock hard erection. She smiled and pulled back her hair admiring the bulge in my pants.

My heart thumped in my ears, deep down part of me protested. But I didn't dare move or say a word for fear she would stop. As her slender fingers pulled down my waistband and released my bent cock, it sprang up straight. Her eyes lit up as she admired its size in comparison to her outstretched hand.

"Did Nikki at least give you a blowjob?" She said, her hand ran the length of my penis as she inspected its full length, measuring it with both her hands. It seemed to be a common technique. Her eyes were cross eyed as she admired its length.

I shook my head and said "no." Her warm hands pulled down on my cock revealing its mushroom head and I accidentally moaned from the pleasure. For the first time since she sat down she looked into my eyes and a smile spread across her lips.

The room began to spin and her warm hands moved back up my shaft, exploring its length before pulling down again to expose its head.

She positioned herself between my knees. The movement caused her robes to slip from her shoulders and hang off her elbows.Her breasts opened up showing their round full droplet shape. Her two perky nipples stuck out like oversized pencil erasers.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced as she jerked my cock up and down with one hand. The other hand fought with her hair to keep clear of her face.

Eager for more, I lifted my ass off the couch and pulled my underwear and PJ down past my knees. She stopped for a moment and helped pull them off completely. My cock was so hard it ached, the sides felt as if they would burst from the pressure.

"Fuck your so hard." She said, with that she leaned forward, her warm breasts fell over my knees and her mouth opened over the head of my penis.

"Oh, my..." I panted. My head became light for the last time. The urge to fuck had taken over. My hips bucked up off the love seat, driving my cock deeper into her mouth.

It felt hard, soft and hot all at the same time. My tip slid over the roof of her mouth, while her soft hot tongue slid under the mushroom head. Until it could push no further.

But she did not choke, instead she sucked hard and jerked the bottom half. Unable to fight it I leaned back and held onto her arm and head. Caressing her bare skin and her long silky hair.

She too had grown hotter. The way she straddled my foot, her soaked pussy rubbed on my ankle and shin. The warm smooth skin of her torso caressed my legs. In turn I pressed the top of my foot into her making her moan on my cock.

I leaned down to pull her up on top of me, but she dug in, looked me in the eyes and shook her head. "No, just this."

In agreement I nodded my head and laid back enjoying myself as she pumped my cock into her mouth. After a minute I looked down to admire her as she worked. She laughed to herself. "You enjoy watching?." She said,

I nodded my head in approval. Her cheeks sucked in and bulged out. The muscles in her neck strained as her head bobbed up and down. The longer I watched the harder she ground herself into my foot. Wanting to repay the favor I curled my foot up as high as I could to put pressure on her.

After a deep breath she took me in her mouth again. Both hands roamed my thighs, abs and privates. I let out a moan and twisted under her weight, feeling my bare skin on hers. The surge of skin on skin made her moan and she cupped my testicles and pumped my cock in her mouth.

Spit and pre-cum glistened on her lips and hands. Hot and cold sensations flooded my mind as she pulled away to take a breath. The cool air chilled my wet penis. Then a wave of pleasure and warmth upon her return.

"Is it okay? Does it feel good?" she said.

My voice cracked "Yes... ehm, yes..." I said.

That simple fact gave her confidence, suddenly her hand pumped faster, and harder. She put her mouth over the head and sucked harder than she had before. She slurped and popped as her head bobbed up and down. Her hair flailed at the sides, tickling my thighs and crotch, but in a pleasant seductive way.

I wanted it to last forever but all too soon my balls tightened and my hips yearned to thrust forward. Filled with lust I thrust my hips into her waiting mouth. My foot pressed up into her and coiled forward, grinding her crotch into my ankle.

She lifted her head from my crotch and said, "It's okay, cum for me." Then her mouth returned, engulfing me in warm tight pleasure.

The pleasure I felt was released in a surge along the underside of my cock. I moaned and held her hand tight.

"I'm cumming, mom I'm cumming." I exclaimed.

She snorted and laughed, but held her lips around the head of my cock. My hips thrust up, squeezing cum out into her waiting mouth, only after I had relaxed did she remove her mouth. Cum and spit ran down her chin and she feverishly pumped my cock trying to coax more from it. She studied it as it oozed over her hands and ran down the sides.

She smiled at me and held my cum in her mouth. Her eyes closed and her throat tightened, but she shook her head at me. When she opened her eyes, she looked onto my cock and casually stroked it, massaging the cum into her hands until I softened.

With a smile on her face she stood up and walked back to the washroom. I laid back and proudly watched the beautiful woman who just sucked me walk away.

Before she returned I pulled on my PJs and tidied up the area. Cum had run down my ass and stained the couch. My hands and knees trembled as reality returned, I had just cum in my mothers mouth.

In the bathroom she rinsed her mouth and fixed her robes. When she returned she had a warm wet hand towel. "I thought I could swallow, but that was a lot of cum. Do you feel better?" She knelt before me and pulled down my pj's. Using the warm towel she lovingly cleaned me with a shaky hand.

"How do I answer that?" I said.

"Was it good? Does it make up for your terrible first time?" She said.

"Yes, amazing." I said.

Her cheeks grew flush and she smiled to herself. She continued to clean my limp cock playing with it as it flopped side to side from thigh to thigh.

"Before, it wasn't terrible." I said.

"I yelled at you to wake up and pull out, then I ran off, that's pretty bad for a guy's first time," she said.

"Don't forget the moan you made when I pulled out," I said.

She stared at me with a blank face then burst into laughter. Finished with the towel she tossed in on my stomach, stood up and wrapped herself in her robes, "you noticed that, huh?"

I nodded my head and cleaned the cushion. "What about you?"

"I'll be fine, it's late, let's get some sleep, this is all behind us now, okay?" she said.

I smiled and nodded my head before the two of us crawled into our own beds and turned the lights out. After a minute of staring into the dark ceiling she giggled.

"You okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm just remembering how you announced 'mom I'm cumming'."She said

My face grew hot and I wanted to crawl deep under the covers. Maybe motherly intuition could see in the dark because her next comment took it away.

"I'm laughing because that's not a usual thing mothers imagine hearing their son cry out. it was... I don't know, oddly special... put it out of your mind, we need to get some sleep," she said.

"Are you going to be okay? What about you?" I said. Of course I was concerned about her, but I also wanted to get laid.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me, I'm used to it, good night." she said.

I laid my head back on the pillow and stared into the faint light. "Good night."

But she wasn't alright, she tossed and turned through the night, kicking the sheets off, only to gather them up again when she grew cold.

More to come in part 2...