A Hotel Error Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to dwell on the final thought and blurted out, "we're just playing the game. I'm okay if we do this, it's kind of like the open windows at the hotels."

Mom gave me a dirty grin. "That turned you on too?"

CHAPTER 2, BOILING A FROG

They say a frog placed in water and heated to a boil will adjust, remaining in the water until it's too late. True or not, when it comes to humans, we often mentally sit in a pot of boiling water. But unlike that frog who in reality jumps out, we don't and instead we rationalize the rising temperature. We convince ourselves it's okay, especially when it's fun, even a little naughty.

Our first video "Fucking My Stud After my Family Leaves" didnt just get a few thousand views it sky rocketed over half a million. Along with it, mom's enthusiasm for her new hobby, a second income stream and my education into digital online marketing.

To my horror, mom left in the end as we scrambled to get dressed after Penny announced herself. But mom may be a marketing genius, the fans believed she was a real mother, fucking a young stud because of it. Until I watched it, I hadn't noticed she wore her thick wedding band throughout the video. Which only added more realism to it for both the fans and myself.

The comments below were filled with, "I need a stud like that.", "HOT!!", "More", "Do you fuck fans?" But it wasn't just the comments that hooked us. In fifteen minutes and a few hours of editing, she earned enough to pay the store's utility bills for the month.

The following month she had lights, an entry level camera and a tripod. Our videos improved, which brought in more fans, which brought in more money, which improved editing and filming gear. Mom also bought exotic ballroom masks, which removed the need to blur out our faces and allowed the fans to see our facial expressions. Immediately we saw a jump in numbers.

Not only did we earn a surge of money on new videos, but older ones kept generating views which kept growing larger and larger as our numbers went up.

It was simple to tape ourselves fucking at first, but the more fans we attracted, the better quality they demanded. Mom was natural at it. She could pause and change camera positions, then keep fucking as if nothing happened. A slight annoyance to me, but it was beginning to be just business and the idea of her being my mother was washed away.

After a while coming up with titles and descriptions becomes the hard part, there's a real art to picking what thumbnail works best. But really with mom's body, all we had to do was make sure it showed her off fucking and people would click on it.

My own personal channel proved much more difficult, a spin off so to speak. It paled in comparison to moms and I had way more trolls than hers. But they just drove me to work out harder and invest in even more supplements.

Which had added benefits and some disadvantages, such as hot flashes, a $200 monthly bill in supplements and fucked up dreams. I once dreamt I fucked my best friend's shoulder blades and cam on his neck hair. But my muscles were larger, my cock turned rock hard in a moment's notice and I fucked like a crazed bull. Which actually benefited mom more than me. As a result, our videos stopped getting camera changes for a while.

Mom laid on her back in the small twin bed we had set up at the back of the store. Her legs were up around my shoulders and I held onto her thighs. We looked each other in the eyes, our faces hidden to even each other. She could have been any other woman other than my mother which helped us forget our true relation to each other.

She wore a black mask with large black feathers at the side. Fake diamonds surrounded her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes looked up at me through the eyeholes. I wore my favourite mask, a silver expressionless roman mask with the bottom half removed and enlarged eyes. It was me who 3D sculpted it and printed it on a 3D printer I bought, mostly from paranoia of wanting an untraceable mask.

The cords in the side of her neck strained and she pressed her head back into the pillow. "Oh Fuck! Stop, you're too deep!" Her nails dug into my forearms and chest.

But I couldn't stop, my testicles tightened and my orgasm came on. I held her tight and flexed my muscles for the camera. She winced and gasped for air. I could see the panic in her eyes as she tried to inhale. She slapped my chest and grabbed a handful of my pec.

The pain of her nails and my orgasm made me moan like an animal and squeeze her legs tight into my torso.

With a burst of air she let out a moan and cried out, "Oh god!" she caught her breath as my cum poured into her quivering vagina.

With all my cum emptied into her I let her legs go and she wrapped them around my waist. Physically exhausted from my performance, I let myself fall onto her and rested my forehead on hers. We panted in tandem, inhaling one another's hot breath.

She held onto me as I rested my weight over her, crushing our sweaty bodies together. "Happy birthday," I said.

She laughed and rubbed the muscles in my back with her hands. Against the rules of Purple's manual Sally had sent us she smiled and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue lashed out and slid inside to touch the tip of mine.

We hadn't kissed for months after reading the small red manual with no ISBN number, a deceptive title and small golden dove in the bottom left corner. Inside it was filled with poorly written pages detailing the amateur art of a community art gallery from a town no one heard of which was spelt wrong on the title.

"Community Art of Sprigland" was a cryptic rule book for people like us. Sally said it was written by another woman she knew who went by the name of Purple. It was her who had inspired her to make her own blog.

The manual made the owners feel like they belonged to a secret club, when flipped like a flip book the art pieces spelt M-O-T-H-E-R-S and T-A-B-O-O. It was Purples' hope that if anyone should spot a book and say 'Mother's taboo', they would be connected through an unspoken bond.

"You're a week too early. It's next week." She said.

I knew that, but she didn't know I knew that. In fact, I had a surprise for her and the fans. "Shit, I thought it was today." I said.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "You're lucky we're not married, then I'd really be pissed." Lost in thought, she traced the veins in my forearm with her fingertips. Massaging and moving the veins side to side.

We stayed connected for as long as my cock stayed hard. When it became limp, I stood up from the bed and helped mom to her feet. With the removal of our masks, we returned to being mother and son. It was a tip we sent on for Sally, who said she too tried it with great success. The tip even made it into her blog and forum. It even earned mom a personal first name only introduction from Mrs Purple, Lisa.

"Okay, we better clean up and get the gym opened up. We ran a bit longer than I planned for." she looked down at my cock and smiled. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it a tug and stroke. "Mmm wish we could just do a road trip again."

"You should look into other courses you need driving too," I said and gave her a wink. She smiled back at me and walked away.

I wiped my cock with a wet towel and watched her ass and waist sway side to side as she walked off into the showers naked. Recently, the gym had become more of a porn studio than a gym. Memberships were down, along with sales. To George's disbelief, mom's revenue kept steady. It was almost like he was rooting for it to fail.

But it wasn't just holding, mom actually had to launder the profits of our videos, not from the government but his watchful eye. Buying our supplements in cash at full retail, surprise freebies for customers which we paid for later out of the cash.

She also hired me as full time, but I spent half my day working out. She said it was an investment. Mom also billed out a lot of imaginary private clients for personal training. She was paying taxes twice to commit some weird twisted fraud that benefited the government just to ward off Georges nagging.

As the supplements sold, swimwear and lingerie made by a brand called "Sally's Swim and Lingerie" filled the racks. George didn't pay much attention to the catalogue, with Sally posing in lingerie and swimsuits when mom showed it to him, but it vanished shortly after David came home from school.

Sally was amazing, built like a fitness model who had a narrow waist and thick full thighs. She had no shame in modelling her own products alongside her daughter Ellaine. From time to time I wondered to myself if she was also fucking her brother. She even inquired if mom would be interested in a modelling job herself.

Before the first customer came in, Mom had already finished editing the video and stared at the screen.

Mom bit her lower lip and tapped the keyboard with her nails. We stared at the blinking cursor and I said. "Just name it. Stud fucks his birthday milf."

Mom sucked her lower lip in further and typed, "40 year old mother gets a birthday fuck from her stepson."

Before I could protest, she hit enter. The page turned black and flashed video uploading. My stomach sank and my lips parted. "What are you doing?"

"No one will know. You've been a delivery boy, a student, a tinder date, a peeping tom. The funny thing is we're sort of telling the truth this time and no one will believe us." she laughed.

I stared at the thumbnail of her kneeling on the bed, her abs flexed with her arms held back by me. Her breasts dangled in front of her in full view of the camera. Like a teaser, half her face was exposed, just enough to show her open mouth as I first entered her. Above it "40 year old mother gets a birthday fuck from her stepson." She was right. It was like we were confessing and no one would believe it.

"I've been thinking. I think it's time we change up the channel, do more roleplaying, try different locations or even do a hotel road trip like you said? It just seems like we need something different after making almost sixty videos, and most of them are filmed here." She said.

"The Fans loved the DP video. But they got a little upset it was just a silicone dummy on the bottom." I said.

She looked at the closed door behind me to the small storage room. "Yeah, views dropped off once the "second" guy showed up. Oh well, paid for the doll. And you got another first." She covered her mouth and shook her head. "But you are not going back there again. I thought I was going to split."

My cheeks grew red but secretly my pride swelled up inside. "So what other changes can we do? That's not the location. Fans have been asking for an extra to join in." I said.

Mom bit her lower lip and studied my face then the screen. "An extra as in Beth?"

I looked at mom, "Well I wouldn't complain, but how would we invite her into this? Hey Beth, Eric and I were thinking we could make promo videos for your toys like Sally and Ellaine do with their lingerie." I joked.

Mom gave me a smirk, "no nothing like that. Use your little channel and inquire later that you could use a first female male couple video. Plus, you'll get a boost your numbers."

"Ah, well there's also the other way too and we find a not silicone second for you." I said. My stomach felt like a lump and I held my breath after saying it.

We had done more than a few double penetrations and our entire channel was pretending to be with other people than ourselves. When she donned her mask she was Alexia and I was any number of other men but Eric. But on screen, I never had a name. I was a faceless individual who showed up to fuck the married and bored house wife Alexia.

Mom's smile vanished and she looked over my chest and stomach. Her lips parted and she bit the inside of her lip. Lost for a moment, her eyes stared through me.

Had I made a judgement error? The longer she remained silent, the tighter the knot grew in my stomach until words fell out of my mouth, "Or we could film you at amateur strip clubs, do a tour or whatever they do."

Mom covered her face and laughed, she flopped back in her office chair. "Become a travelling stripper fucking fans on the side, to supplement my failing gym. George would love that." She gave me a grin and lifted her foot up to my crotch, "mmmmm I guess there would be a lot of hotel time with my cameraman." She smiled and let her foot down as my cock hardened in my pants.

Her eyes stared through my stomach once more as her toes caressed the top of my foot and shin. She sighed and said, "Maybe it would be too much of a risk, unless we spotted another couple with the red book, because Lisa and Sally said there are others. We just haven't met anyone yet."

"I suppose that's an option. Do as she said and leave the book out on display." I said.

Mom tapped her index nail on her front teeth and looked up at me, "Do you think Beth knows? Because Sally spoke with her on stocking swimwear before she closed her gym. You still play games with Reg, did he ever...?" she shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head to the side.

I chuckled, "Given the chance, I think Reg would fuck anything. I guess he gets to try all kinds of male masturbators for research that his mom and another woman is designing. Her name is Brianna over in Northview Peaks, definitely has a crush on her. Probably like the crush he has on you. You know he asks about you from time to time."

Mom blushed at the mention of another young guy crushing on her. "Beth mentioned her, The Secret Drawer. Kind of made me question officially going erotic adult store for this location, George would flip though." Mom said. She huffed and nibbled on the top of her finger. Her eyes drifted off the screen that displayed our fans and recent videos. "Okay we'll give it thought, I kind of like your stripper idea. Maybe I should hold a class here, get someone in from out of town, quiz them a little bit."

CHAPTER 3, CHANGE

Change can make the mundane exciting. Like everything that grows older, the mundane becomes the norm. Eventually, the norm turns into a single day stretched over decades. The past month was anything but mundane, but not for the reasons I had fantasized about.

Making porn with a family member was a bit like selling drugs. It starts out small and you can spend the cash easily on small items, things you wouldn't normally buy with your tight budget. But if you catch a few breaks, you have to get inventive on how to spend it or where to hide it.

Mom created a small company, Alexia's erotic studio and paid me out as a contractor for production and film editing. That way if anyone came around we just had a creepy business relation, not an actual incest acting position. It wasn't millions of dollars but mom had to hide the sudden influx of $40k without admitting it came from ad revenue on a porn site. Which George might want to see.

When our mundane exterior view of family life changed, it wasn't even me and mom's secret but Georges' secret that did it.

Mom slammed her hands down on the kitchen counter, "You bought what!"

George ran his hands through his hair and stammered, "It was a sure deal, Benjamin said it would protect us from inflation and all our savings would be safe. So I moved our money into bitcoin,"

"How much?" mom growled.

"Ben kept saying buy the dip it's going bounce back even stronger and you'll miss it again like 2019. We did everything right, but then another dip happened and another and it wouldn't stop. But he said it's going to come up, we'll get the kids college money back and it'll be all good again. We just need time." George said.

"Do I have enough to get upgrading this year in college?" Penny kicked at the wood flooring with her toes and folded her slender arms over her chest.

Penny wore her old school sweat pants, dark blue pants with our white school initials across the ass. Nikki used to protest them being on the ass, she thought it was immoral to have them draw the attention to a woman's ass. But my sister could wear it better than she did. Her slender build and small white t-shirt made her ass look larger with the initials on it.

The German side of her showed through much more on her than mom, with a sharp nose, hazel eyes and blond hair. Her skin was lighter than moms but she had the same large eyes and chiselled chin.

George let out a sigh, "I had to keep buying, when it bounces back and goes up like Ben says we have enough to pay all of your schooling and the last of the mortgage, plus we have our savings back with extra." George said.

It took a second or two for the fuse to hit mom, but that silent awkward second or two lasted for ages. "Fucking hell George! All of it, what is with your god damn love of those fucking Smiths. First you think your gay and now this!" mom screamed. Mom's face turned neutral and the room went silent.

All of us stood in silence. Prior to the multiple bombs, it was an innocent family discussion of colleges and funding. It was like we were shell-shocked, sea sick and being lost rolled up into one big pill. Above us, the hum of a fluorescent light in the kitchen was the only sound the house made.

It began so innocently by Penny announcing she needed just one class for upgrading at the local college and didn't want to use her student loan for it. George was oddly resistant to the idea and since I was a "lost cause" I gave in to George's original request and offered my remaining portion to Penny, I may have added a "fuck it" after breaking rule #9, but I didn't think it would make the whole place fall in.

Although it's hardly fair to blame just my comment when the stage was set during the end of the pandemic and the continued frenzy of crypto investing.

"You're gay?" Penny whispered.

Mom lowered her head and leaned on the kitchen island. "Fuck, I'm sorry it just came out," she muttered.

George looked like he was either going to melt into the floor or implode. Either way things started making sense, at least from my fucked up point of view. The only way our family could get worse was if David admitted he was secretly married to a goat.

I pointed a finger in George's direction, "The eyes," I said in a low voice.

"What?" he said.

"I just never acce..." I stopped myself at the sight of David and Penny. To me George was George, but to them he was dad.

Penny looked whiter than she normally was, her lips had lost their colour and she looked back and forth between mom and George. Both their futures and safe zone were shattered in the last five minutes.

"Are you two getting divorced?" she said.

Mom and George looked at each other. Mom shook her head and ran her hands through her hair. "No,"

George gave a sigh of relief, "Funny thing is your mother and I still care for each other, just not," he motioned back and forth between the two of them, "Like that, well sometimes we do that. Um but we have you, and we have an arrangement for your mother."

"George?!" Mom huffed.

"An arrangement?" David said.

"You mean like a boyfriend?" Penny said.

David's face sank and he looked at Penny and me. Penny lifted her chin and refused to cry but a tear built up in her eye and she casually wiped the corner with her finger.

Mom shook her head, "Dammit Penny."

"I'm an adult now not a child. I can read between the lines and know it means you're fucking someone on the side." Penny snapped back.

"Hey, calm down! Rule nine, this is why we have it," I shouted over the others. When the room went silent, I touched Penny on the elbow with the tips of my fingers and nodded towards David who was white as a ghost with pale lips. Penny gave me a glance and sucked her lower lip in.

Mom broke the silence first, but her neck was still flush and her words were a struggle. "No we're not getting divorced, all you need to know is your father and I aren't getting divorced we're dedicated to this house, no matter what happens in the game, when the game is done all the pieces are put away and it goes back on the shelf. When things calm down we can discuss it more." Mom said.