A Hotel Error Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean, a game?" Penny's face curled up into a sneer.

Mom shook her head and ran her hands through her hair. "Ugh, I don't know. I just... another time."

George cleared his throat. "Well it's kind of all out there, might as well share the whole thing and be up front with it, rule number four? Tonight wouldn't have happened if we just did that a year ago."

I took a step back and stared at them. Oh rule number four would fuck this right up. If only he knew who her boyfriend on the side was, he wouldn't have brought up that rule.

Mom glanced at me with glossy eyes. She squeezed the rag next to her hand as hard as she could. Penny took several deep breaths, like she was going to pass out. I grabbed her around the waist and held her upright. She was nearly as tall as me, with a slender body and a petite bone structure.

She nodded her head and sniffled, "I can do student loans. I'll just start applying for more and I can work a job for that one year, I don't need your guy's money."

I took a step away from Penny and mentally braced myself. No way was I going to join right in on rule four, but there was an opportunity. Which seemed start at the time.

"I started making porn and earn about three thousand a month from it. That's why I don't need my college fund, not that we have it anyways. But I can pay for Penny and just move into the garage, if that works?"

All eyes were on me, but somehow I felt like I owed my family that. Plus, it took the heat off mom and she didn't have to pay double taxes or explain the second stream of income from a porn site. It could be rolled under my name.

"It's not gay porn is it?" David said. He had a bit of a quizzical look on his face that turned a shade redder as everyone looked at him.

"No, but I think I have a lot of gay viewers, but no, not gay." I said.

"Okay, I think that's enough sharing for tonight." Mom said.

After a minute of grumbling and awkward steps away from each other we all retired to our separate areas in the house, but after five minutes David knocked on my door. He slipped inside and closed the door, "what if I'm gay?"

I looked him up and down and shook my head, "You're not gay." I said.

He nodded his head and opened his mouth to ask another question then nodded his head a second time.

"You stole mom's lingerie catalogue from Sally's store and I've seen your laptops "secret" file folder with all the anime girls." I said.

"Yeah, but dad and mom, then all of a sudden..." he said.

"Don't worry about it, it doesn't just happen out of the blue. George just, I don't know. But if it takes your mind off it we can play COD later, I'll see if Reg wants to team up." I said.

He shook his head, "No last thing I want is to be at the bottom of the list and you two in the top 5 like usual." he paused and looked around the room towards the window and bed. "So... do you fuck many girls on your channel?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Um, just solo stuff on my channel. I think that's enough, go polish up on 1 vs 1 and I'll kick your ass tomorrow."

He smiled and nodded his head before he stepped out of my room. I flipped open my laptop and checked my meagre amount of fans, 2105. "How the fuck do I get that up to the other channels quarter million?" I whispered.

Penny opened the door unannounced and looked at the thumbnails of my naked body without a head stroking my cock. "Oh my god, I'm sorry I should have knocked, I heard David and I... yeah um."

My chest caved in and I slammed my laptop shut, "That's me, I'm not watching guys masterbate, I'm checking my view counter thingy."

Half way out the door she nodded her head and checked the hallway. She glanced down at my body and looked to the side. Her pale white skin turned red and she bit her lip. "You're big," she laughed and shook her head. "You know Marie has a huge crush on you if you ever want me to set you up?"

"That's okay, I don't think now's the time to be dating. You okay?" I said.

She slipped inside and sat on the side of my bed next to my office chair. "I don't know, dads gay moms fucking someone on the side and is mom going out of business? I know dad thinks the world of the Smiths, but they're trying to own the town and Jerry's been offering to buy mom's building. Why doesn't dad see what they are? And oh my god what was with that game thing?"

I got off my chair and sat next to her on the bed.

"Okay first, let's not worry about them. When mom and I went to the city we sat in on some self-help sessions in our spare time. They talked about focusing on a core relationship. Take me and you. We'll always be brother and sister no matter what happens. It's an anchor to remind us of that bond. One person compared it to a game, you play a game win or lose you both put the game away and return to the core relationship, get what I mean?"

"Sort of," after a second shook her head. "Not really," she said.

I looked at my laptop then back to her, "Okay you walk in on me making a video you see me at my peak I'm even cumming. You'll blush, get embarrassed, maybe freak out a bit?"

Her cheeks turned red and she gave me a smirk, "where are you going with this?"

I leaned back on my hands and hardened my abs then sighed in defeat. "I don't know. To be honest, the class was filled with swingers and they were talking about sex with other people. Having fun with sex is like a game. After you're finished playing the game, you put it away and return home. You don't marry or fall in love with the game pieces, they're just pieces used to play a game."

"Oh my god!" Penny laughed. "You went to a swing club?" she whispered.

"No, it was class at the hotel. We went silent when we realized what they were talking about and the minute it was done we snuck out and didn't return. But! The ideas they had about having an anchor made sense. No matter what happens, you return to the core relationship. Of course, both are consenting and in the end they return to their focus of being husband and wife. It kind of works the same after fights or other things between mother and son, brother and sister and best friends. That's what mom and George are doing, their returning to their core relationship. They can do things outside, but their real focus is here at home."

Penny looked at me sideways and lifted an eyebrow up at me.

"Huh that's a lot easier to explain in the context of sex." I said.

Penny turned away from me and rolled her eyes. "Oh my god."

"Anyway. They've been through some shit and yet they're not getting divorced. At the end of the day whatever their doing is working, minus the whole bitcoin issue. Second, no moms not going out of business, and third, yes, your older brother is a porn star, but I need actresses so maybe I should meet Maria?" I said.

Penny rolled her eyes and shook her head. A smile cracked at the edges of her lips. "Ugh, now I know why you've been so perverted lately." She stood up and headed for the door.

"Better?" I said.

She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at me with her cheek on the side of the door slab. "I think so, thank you,"

"Wait, can you close the door for a minute? I don't actually make as much as I said I did. I just wanted to piss your dad off." I said.

She put her hands behind the small of her back and leaned on my door, "Oh."

I couldn't meet her gaze any longer and looked to the floor. "It's not thousands, it's hundreds. Rule number four," I said and shrugged.

Penny nodded her head and used her fingers to put a strand of hair behind her ear. "yeah," she smirked to herself. She looked me over and bit her lip, "maybe you can send me your link, if it's like tik tok and youtube I can share anonymously and give likes to it." She let out a laugh and blushed, "I won't watch, I promise." she covered her face and shook her head then slipped out the door.

My heart thumped in my ears as my room grew silent. In my head I had seen her as a fresh 18 year old model to appear in my channel. I'd be fucking a mother and daughter, but what would mom think of it? I may not have had the smoothing charm Sally did for converting, but I had been planting seeds, seeds which might one day grow into something more.

For an hour I spent my time studying a dozen other masturbating mens channels in an attempt to secretly impress a potential new fan plus see if I could fake $30,000 income with my 2k fans and 57 videos.

A knock at the door broke me from my thoughts and I closed my browser. "You're not gay go back to COD." I said.

Mom slipped inside, closed the door and frowned at me. "What are you talking about? Hey, I should have come clean months ago. I knew about George after the convention, we had a talk. He knows I have a man, just not who." she whispered.

She took a seat next to me and I nodded my head at her. "It's okay, I think you tried to tell me a few times."

She giggled and nodded her head, "Oh yes, I just didn't know how. Never seemed like the right time, and the longer it went, the worse it felt."

"George is gay, lets fuck. Believe me, I would have gotten over it real easy." I whispered and shrugged my shoulders.

"Not in the house." she gave me a fake glare. She took a deep breath in, "actually he and I started having sex two three times a month since he found out I have a boy toy."

"Holy shit," I said and leaned forward in my chair.

She laughed and covered her lips with the back of her hand. "Yeah, I confessed I found someone and he started getting hard and curious. I offered to let him fuck me in." she lowered her voice "with your cum inside me. We never had sex like that before, even when we first started dating."

"He's not gay, he's a cuckold." I said.

"No he's gay, it was the idea of another mans cum he was fucking inside of me," mom snickered. "I was actually relieved when he told me. He thought I'd be mad, but like you said, it makes sense. In a weird way, I still love him and we focused on our core relationship." She smiled and put her hand on my knee.

"I had a feeling already. I just didn't accept it. Does Beth or Sally know?" I said.

"Sally does. She put me in touch with another contact of hers and suddenly made our situation seem normal. So George and I decided we can live like that. And Beth, she might have suspicions after I bought a strap-on from her," mom said.

"Okay, okay, maybe TMI." I flopped back in my chair and rolled my eyes up to the ceiling. "Wait a minute, that's been you two sneaking around at night." I said.

Mom snorted and turned red. "Dammit." She muttered through her snickering, and nodded her head. She composed herself and looked around my room.

"What do we do about college funds? I checked crypto from a year ago where I think he bought it. It's not good from what I can understand." I said.

"Is it bad?" she said.

I nodded my head and she took a deep breath in.

"What pisses me off is he didn't tell me, I just trusted in his investing and taking care of the bills. No more I tell you, I'm taking over control of the finances. He's the one with an allowance and budget now." Mom said.

"Okay, that would make the second stream of revenue easier to avoid." I said.

Mom gave me a smile and sighed. She rubbed my knee hard and said, "So we're good? Because you just announced to the family you make enough to put an eighteen-year-old girl through a year of schooling as a porn star."

"Yeah, I have a pretty good co-star so I think I can manage the tab." I said.

Mom's eyes opened wide. "No, we need to get your little channel up to the main one in case anyone looks into it, considering you're now the front man of our little studio. You have to look like you're actually earning that money."

"But we would have twice the amount," I said.

"Invest it somewhere. He doesn't need to look at your books." Mom stood up and motioned towards my crotch with her hand. "So lock the door and get filming. You need more numbers. Our main channel is now suspended." She paused and looked back at me from the door. With a wink she gave me one last smile, clicked the lock and shut the door.

"Dammit," I whispered.

CHAPTER 4, HARDWORK OR MARKETING?

When we put our minds towards something with the determination to succeed it doesn't always happen like so many positive thinkers claim it does. The god's honest truth is, you'll probably die half way up the mountain. The real smart one is the person who stays in camp then interviews the poor dumb bastard who actually made it to the top and sells their story.

After 30 days and 30 videos I earned an extra $200 and gained another five hundred fans. Of the 30 videos, only one of them broke 40,000 views and accounted for the majority of the $200.

Meanwhile, the channel with mom grew by another 50,000 with no new videos and covered my ass to pay Pennys tuition. The garage had become a film studio, Alexia's Erotic Studio was cannibalized from the gym storage room and put up in the garage. And with it, the smarter one at the bottom of the mountain.

I stood in the corner of the office as mom typed in the title to my last video. She pushed her glasses up her nose and looked over the screen. "Next time, flex your abs when you cum and make sure the shot is going to hit your chest like last time. It also looks bigger if you wait 3 days between videos."

She took her glasses off and swivelled in her chair, "Done, 'Muscular stud shoots massive cumshot over abs' is uploaded. I think Beth will like this one."

In a sheepish way, I nodded my head like an obedient child getting his shoe laces tied for him until her words sunk in. "What?" I sprang off the wall, "You're shitting me right? You told her about me?"

"She makes sex toys in her basement and sells them online. She's not a prudish woman Eric, who do you think was asking about the largest cock we've had, or number of toys we owned and such," Mom said. "Plus, I kind of wanted someone I knew know that my son has a nice large cock." She gave me a devious grin and bit the tip of her glasses with her front teeth.

"So did she say anything to you, maybe tips or something?" I said.

Mom gave me a little smile. "No, not much. But it's time for your workout. Get changed and start hitting the weights, three hundred crunches and fifteen minutes on leg raises. Then first group of power lifts, you have three days before your next video. Let's get your testosterone up."

For a brief moment after our family nearly imploded, I felt like the man of the house, but the reality was mom took charge in a way none of us could. A long time ago she was nearly an olympian. Had she not been stopped halfway up her mountain, she probably would have been one of the ones to make it.

She let out a deep sigh and stood up from her desk. She ran a hand over my chest and bit her lip. She had cut us off from sex in an attempt to get me to make more videos. At first it didn't bother her, but after nearly two months, the denial was wearing away at her.

Some days were worse than others. Today she looked as if she would tear my clothes off and fuck me on the counter, but I kept her honest to her word. That afternoon she did an extra workout, lifting heavy and slamming weights around in frustration. She had gained extra muscle and her body had become toned as a result of her abstinence.

It was as if she was taunting me, hoping I would break instead of her. But I refused to as I got an idea of how to satisfy her in a way she deserved.

At the end of the day back home in the garage I opened a small box I had for her gift that I couldn't give for her 40th birthday. A thick black collar with a silver leash. Something I had planned for her birthday before the accidental outing of George.

I opened my cell and clicked on the contacts named "Dean", a friend of mine from college who I had stayed in contact with. He was also my gym buddy. We used to train together, run the campus and in general hang out. He was my wingman after Nikki, attempting to get me back in the saddle after we broke up.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, are you thinking of hooking up online?" Dean said.

My nerves wanted to back out and just say "yeah, meet in ten?" I looked around at the two tripodes, my bed with a backdrop and my "film set". The cold shiny chain jingled in my hand and I took a deep breath. This was business and I was an amateur porn producer, so it was time to step up.

"Um no, actually I have a proposition or should I say an acting gig, pay is a thousand dollars for one hour maybe two..." I said.

The line was silent for a few seconds before he spoke. "I'm not an actor."

"You don't have to be. I started a porn studio and I need an attractive guy to play one part who I trust. I thought of you." I said and opened my laptop while holding my cell to my ear with my shoulder.

"Porn, you're making porn and you thought of me," he laughed.

"I'm sending you a link to the actress you'd be with. She wants to start including a second guy, a fuck a fan sort of deal. Pay is a thousand, plus because it's you I'll throw in your ticket. As you can see all anonymously, no one would know it's you." I said.

An audible ding sounded on his end and he said nothing as he clicked his mouse.

"Plus, I could do twenty five percent of the video revenue for one year, again because you're my friend, which could be worth a few thousand extra if all goes as planned. You could buy a new gaming PC or get a VR set," I said.

"I'd get to fuck her?" he said.

I laughed, "Well with me around, we'd be giving her, her first gang bang in a hotel. But I could see if we could do two videos, same deal for the second couple video, if she agrees to it."

"When?" Dean said.

"Before next semester begins. While you're still out for summer. I'll have everything setup and give you the details for the shoot." I said.

There was a second or two pause. He was a bit like me, awkward around the girls but obsessed with them. "Okay, yeah I'm in, but you and I don't touch."

"No, nothing, just her. I'll give you more details once we're set up to shoot, and remember, this is a surprise for her. It's like a prank game we play on each other." I said.

We said our goodbyes and I looked out the window for mom's headlights. After an hour she pulled into the drive and I met her outside the garage. She was tired and still had on her workout clothes. A cream short sweater with brownish leggings. Her hair was a mess and she had dark lines under her eyes.

"Tired?" I said.

She gave me a meek smile and rubbed my shoulder. She stopped next to me and leaned on the siding of the garage. Behind us the lights were out in the house. In the distance, a single vehicle revved up their engine and sped off.

"I was researching the value of the gym equipment. I'm done with the gym, even with the revenue from the site, it's like I'm working for free just to pay the bank its mortgage and the upkeep. One person new to town came in to look around and complained about the lack of machines, and said my membership price wasn't worth it compared to Ben's place, Invigorated." She sneered. "It was right in the middle of my class."

I took her in my arms and rubbed her back. "Maybe I'm just being pissy about it, but it's like volunteering my time and the people just don't care, yet none of them would have the balls to do it. And the Smiths are trying to own everything. It's the only reason I haven't sold the place."

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "sell the gym, then we move Alexia Erotic Studio back into the store and you sell erotic lingerie. We build the porn channels together."

Mom pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes.

"I already admitted to Penny I wasn't as large as I said I was. That's why she took a job as a cashier at Jerry's store." I shrugged my shoulders, "Rule number four."

"Secrets inside of secrets?" mom sighed. "We already have secrets to cover up other secrets, now the secrets have their own secrets."