A Hotel Error Pt. 03

Story Info
Eric plans a surprise gangbang for his hot mother.
16.2k words
4.45
24.1k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Places and names are purely coincidental. No minors under 18 engage in sexual activities in this story. With that out of the way here we go...

Chapter 1 PANDORA'S BOX.

Once again, that hint of Spanish blood showed through in my mother despite being mostly German and French as a firm round ass. The red lace lingerie clung to her wide hips and narrow waist as she posed in Sally's latest catalogue, teasing the viewers of few parts that were hidden beneath.

At her request, she had the top half of her face hidden by the fold of a page, a clipping of another photo or cut from the camera angle. Along with her were the owners of the lingerie and swim line Sally and her daughter Ellaine.

While I stared at mom's body on the page, I admired Sally's body too. An attractive mother of two with a fitness model's body. If it wasn't for knowing her as Concernedmother045 I never would have known she was also fucking her son. Just like the thousands of other viewers who looked at the three beautiful women showing off lingerie and swimwear.

But unlike Sally and her son, my mother and I returned home from our bonding road trip, where we agreed we had our fun and life should return to normal. The obvious reasons being my half siblings and her marriage with George. But true to Sally's advice, our core relationship pulled us through and we were stronger because of it.

We had a confusing situation, we cheated on George, but I was her son. I was our home wrecker or was mom? It was probably me. None of it made much sense to either of us. On top of it, George wasn't fucking her so make of it you will. It was just something we felt would be best if it was left in the city and never happened again.

To help mom I started working at her gym and supplement store. We would spend all day together and returned to the same home. We had our disagreements, but we always worked it out after a short time, unlike years before.

She and George seemed to drift further apart. It didn't help George was pinching pennies wherever he could and mom's gym, which was dying a slow death, was an obvious place to start. George saw it as the best place to make the largest savings, or a way to increase the households earning power with a job.

She didn't disagree with him. Selling the store and getting a job seemed the logical choice. Jerry was George's boss for 20 years and owner of the local pharmacy. He offered to buy her inventory and store, but when he offered a job at his son's new gym as an instructor, mom lost it.

She and George didn't speak for a week and mom became more determined. Putting up sales, offering memberships deals, posting daily on social media, even hosting her own workout classes. In the end, mom's past fame couldn't compete with the large box store across town or the workout facility and sporting store next to it. It was a large amount of effort for a small gain.

But it wasn't just mom's store, it was all of downtown. A lot of the old store owners were on the town council, but as they sold their businesses, they didn't care what happened and allowed Jerry in with his big box store, killing off the same people they sold their shops to.

Mom's determination faltered when Beth told her she was closing her doors. Every reason Beth had for shutting down was true for mom's store as well. Only mom had a mortgage and not a lease.

The thing about our core relationship was it had already turned sexual once. In that dark moment with no direction, we lost ourselves. In the storage room, in the middle of the afternoon while no one was in the store.

Maybe it would have been the last time, just as we had promised four months earlier. But we had accidentally made a sex tape on mom's security system. It would exist for only 48 hours then vanish, wiped out by a mundane recording of the store.

Which was a shame. The way she moved and twisted on top of me would have made an amazing porn video. To see the way her muscles flexed and her hourglass figure gyrated, it was more erotic than actually fucking her. Even her light brunette hair bouncing in the small of her back made me hard as I watched the recording.

The years of figure skating grace and exotic dance made for a show many people would pay to see. Only they wouldn't know it was her son she was fucking.

After she showed me her discovery, we laughed about it. But within 48 hours we had a second one, ensuring a sex tape existed for a few more days, this time in the office. We had opened Pandora's Box and our promise of abstinence wasn't just broken, we outright trampled it into the ground.

By the following Monday, things had changed because of it. As if a burden had been removed from our household. With mom's smile back, it was like our whole lives were back to normal. Penny and David were preparing for their day in class, plus Penny was stressing over prom. George did his best to ignore everything and read his fly-fishing magazine at the breakfast table.

Mom wore a short light blue satin robe that morning. Her belt was tight around her waist and showed her hourglass figure. She hummed and smiled to herself as she prepared breakfast. I watched David to see if he would react. Either he didn't or he was stealing glances of her bare legs.

Penny didn't look up from her phone long enough to notice the difference but mom's good mood was contagious. By the time she ushered the others out the door they headed off to school and work on a Monday with a smile.

Before Penny and David could reach the sidewalk, mom turned and gave me a smile. "Hey, did you give that website any more thought? Because I couldn't help myself and made a model account. You only need a single video with ten thousand views to start earning ad revenue"

I set my coffee cup down on the table and looked into her eyes. "You made an account at a porn site?"

She set a stack of dirty dishes down and smoothened out a dish towel on the island. Her cheeks turned a shade redder and a grin spread across her face, "Um actually, I already sort of posted a video."

My stomach turned and I blurted out in a loud whisper, "Of us?"

"No!" she shook her head. "No, I changed my mind about the security camera. Instead, I used my phone, kept my face out of the shot and used one of Beth's toys." She laughed, "I have thirty-eight fans with 8,000 views already. Now I'm curious how much a person can earn with this."

I stared at her in an attempt to tell if she was joking or being honest about her entering the world of porn. I too wanted to show off a bit, again to catch up on what I thought was lost time, but to do it with my own mother?

"What?" she laughed. She walked over to the table and sat on the edge with one cheek. Her toned thigh broke through her robes and exposed her bare skin to the very edge of her pantie line. "It's easy to do. In an hour I had my own video. I filmed myself with just my cell phone, did some editing and posted it. We can film it, edit our faces or wear ballroom masks. No one would know just like now. I'd just be a milf getting fucked by her young stud."

"You're really serious about making these?"

Mom let out a laugh and shook her head, "Well we're already fucking and George..." she shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms, "I don't know, it seems exciting something new for a change. It'll be like when we had our first breakfast after your first blowjob and when we were racing away from that little hotel." She covered her face with both hands and laughed.

Her eyes turned lusty and she touched the back of my hand. "Plus, you once said maybe you could do porn. Remember someone once told you, you have a giant hard cock?" she smirked.

I smirked to myself and thought of the video and her idea. It was different watching her. Part of me even wanted to show off the woman I was fucking, plus my own hard earned body. Maybe it was the cunt tease in me, which I seemed to get from mom. Or the three days of no sex surrounded by a sexual mother and half-sister I couldn't take my eyes off of lately. Either way, I wanted to blurt out "Yes!" but held back.

"Do you want some practice before we go to work?" Mom motioned to the hallway with her eyebrows and a grin.

My cock was hard thinking about her all morning. In fact it had been hard just watching her move and get the others out the door. I nodded my head and she grabbed my hand like a schoolgirl and led me to her room.

Her room was the master bedroom, with a queen bed and a big fluffy pale blue comforter. She had an on suite bath with a small walk-in closet. It would be the first time we could fuck in private with a bed since the hotel. She was giddy and giggly as she led me to the side of the bed.

My stomach turned and my nerves were as bad as if I was going to fuck her for the first time again.

She grabbed her phone, pulled up the camera and set it on the end table facing the bed.

"Now? You mean that kind of practice" I said.

She gave me a huge smile and nodded her head, "yeah," she shook her hands, "nervous?"

"I think so," I said.

"Me too, but I think it's just the excitement," she chuckled and tried to untie her robes with shaky fingers. She let the knot go and pulled me in for a hug, running her hands up my back. Our bodies pressed into each other. Her firm, wide hips rubbed my erection and she ground her pelvis into mine.

We caressed and held each other for a few seconds before she kissed my neck and collarbones. "We can test the waters with a short one. Now get ready to fuck me hard, it's our debut."

The initial nervousness had gone after she rubbed her body on me, replaced with lust. I gave her an approving moan as her torso swayed and slithered side to side. With each pass, her hips rubbed on my cock. "Hmmm fuck me with your nice big cock." with one hand she pushed me back and untied her belt.

Mom nibbled her lower lip as she rolled her shoulders back and let the robes slip from her shoulders. Before it fell off her hanging arms, she caught it and threw the robes to the corner of the bed. She had a flesh coloured pair of lace lingerie. The low cut waist showed her hip bones and hugged the contours of her round, shapely ass.

Her stomach had the faint outline of abs, with an hourglass shaped outline at the sides. A pleasant improvement from all the extra classes she hosted. I pulled my shirt over my head and flexed my torso to show off my abs and chest. If people were going to see it, I figured I might as well make the most of our first video. The sight of my body made her smile and she licked her lips.

Mom crawled onto the bed with her ass in the air and waited for me. She watched over her shoulder while I lowered my cargo shorts over my waist, revealing my erection for her and the camera. She gave me a devilish little smile and wiggled her ass for me. Camera or not, I was going to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her harder than in the hotel that night.

The camera showed my chest and abs with my erect penis behind her. The way she knelt on the bed, her breasts hung down and showed her cleavage. What it did not show was the amazing waist and wide hips with a defined spinal ridge along her long, beautiful back.

The desires of my cock made me forget the camera and thousands of potential viewers. I became lost in the beauty of the goddess I was about to please. I wasted no time and jerked her lace panties down to her knees. With a gasp, she threw her head back as I buried my face in her ass and ran my tongue over her slit.

Her pussy lips were soaked from her lust and needed no help. The idea of fucking on camera had her so hot I didn't need to do much more than fuck her. I stood up and guided my cock into her.

With her face down in a doggy position, my full length slid inside. Expecting some resistance, I was caught off guard when I sunk in all the way and had to support myself on her hips and back. My hips slapped into her firm ass and made a loud slap sound.

She let out a squeal of pleasure and I couldn't help but release a howl of pleasure as her warm wet insides flexed over my whole shaft. In the camera I could see her mouth open wide and she gripped the comforter. We paused and she let out a devious little laugh as she caught her breath.

"Wow," she said.

Overcome with pleasure, my body pulled away from her to rub its cock on the pleasurable thing it had found. Eager myself, I gave it what it wanted and plunged myself back into the silky hole.

Mom's mouth fell open and her breasts swung up in an arch. The tight muscles around her wide hips and ass shuddered from the impact and her breath was taken away. I didn't want her to recover, I wanted her to beg for a break.

With both hands on her shoulders, I pulled her into my waist hard. Her long hair draped over her right shoulder and strands of wild hair covered her face. In the camera's view, each hit made her breasts and hair swing wildly.

In to it now, I wanted the entire world to see how I fucked. How I could service a mature, beautiful woman like her. My hands slid down her back to the clasp of her bra and tore it free. The small metal clips pulled apart and she looked back at me with a half furious, lusty glare.

With one hand on the side of her hipbone and the other on her shoulder, I slammed my cock into her. She let out a moan and reached back to grab my hand on her hip. Using the force of my thrust, I pulled her up by the shoulder to give the viewers a full view of her stomach, breasts and thighs.

Her broken bra fell from her body and the straps caught on her wrist and elbow. Her large globes of soft flesh hung like fruit free of its restraints. She threw the bra to the side of the bed and tried to fall forward on all fours.

But I wouldn't let her. I held her in place as I rolled my hips up into the underside of her ass. Her stomach tightened and her ass rippled out to the sides with each thrust. It was like a game of how much I could distort her body and make her moan for the camera.

Her light brown hair covered her face and chest in a mess of wild strands. She tried to keep them out of her face, but with the constant assault, all she could do was hang on and breathe between strokes.

Her grip tightened on my hand and she let out a high pitch squeal. The muscles in her back flexed and her stomach sucked in. Then she slumped forward with all her weight. Before she landed face first on the bed she caught herself with quivering arms.

I sunk myself deep inside of her and took my first break.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped and twisted her hands in the comforter.

Sweat dripped down my chest and landed on the back of her ass. We huffed in unison while I gathered up her hair in one hand to give the camera a full view of her low hanging breasts.

The walls of her vagina pulsed around my cock and my hips twitched up to grind my cock deeper inside.

"Wow," she laughed and let out a deep breath.

But I wasn't done with her. I pulled her hair back like the reins of a horse and held her hips in place with my left hand. Steering her body, I lowered her towards the bed just enough to make her long nipples touch the fluffy, cool comforter.

Her eyes closed tight and she let out a long moan as her nipples grazed the fabric. With the sound of pleasure, I was off to fuck her again. I watched the camera carefully, guiding her with each thrust to swing her nipples just over the tops of the comforter.

It was a precision fucking, not our previous marathon wild fucking. This time, I could feel the insides of her body tighten and twitch with each stroke. Her silky insides milking me to my orgasm. She tingled inside and gripped the comforter with both hands. Her mouth hung open, but no sound came out. Then in a big gasp of air, she took a deep breath and continued moaning.

The sight of her body from all angles and the feeling of her pulsing inside was too much. In a final stroke I let out a loud moan and pulled her tight into my cock. She swallowed hard and arched her back so her body could accept my sperm. But she was weak and without my grip on her shoulders, fell away from me.

My knees hit the edge of the mattress, preventing me from following her. Before she pulled me out, I swung one leg over the top and laid down on her. The added weight broke her strength and she collapsed facedown into the bed.

Like a victorious beast, I arched my back and lifted my chin high, driving my cock as deep into her as I could. The warm pleasure of my cum left my tight testicles in a wave and flowed through my cock. I let out a moan into the ceiling that echoed down the hall.

Mom moaned into the comforter and twisted her hands up into a tight ball. I knew I had a full load of sperm for her. I imagined the surge of white cum entering her, filling her insides with thick white cum. My body tightened a second time. I looked down to admire her shoulder blades and my own cock disappearing between her round beautiful buttocks.

My abs and torso tightened to curl my hips up into her, my pelvic bone crushed her ass muscles out around the edges, desperate to drive deeper. But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't. Not that it would matter, as the tip of my cock already touched the end of her.

I moaned for her as my hips quivered, letting her know her body gave me carnal pleasure in return. My testicles tightened and relaxed, pumping the last of my cum into her. The final few strokes were by instinct alone, the body's built-in program to ensure all sperm was deposited into the bred female.

Exhausted, I rolled over and flopped down on my back beside her. My soaked cock grew limp and slumped over the side of my hip. She lifted her head and propped herself up on one elbow.

She took several deep breaths in and laughed, "What was that?"

I gave her a smile and put my hand on her wet hot thigh.

"Mom!" Penny yelled and slammed the front door.

Mom's face dropped and we bolted off the bed, she grabbed her panties around her knees and pulled them up. She nearly stumbled when her feet hit the floor, but the surge of adrenaline kept her standing.

"I was halfway to school when I realized I didn't have my gym bag. Do you know where it is? I've got practice right after school today." She called out.

Mom threw her robes over her shoulders and covered herself up without her belt. I held my breath and grabbed my clothes off her floor.

Mom fixed her hair over one messy shoulder and rushed out the door. "Penny hi! I left it by the back door next to the dryer. Yes, right there, that one."

"Are you okay? You're out of breath?" Penny said.

My stomach turned inside out and I scrambled to pull my shorts and shirt back on.

"Yeah, just been running up and down the stairs. I'm late getting in the shower." mom said and closed the door.

"I thought you already showered? Okay, I found it. Thanks mom." Penny said.

"No, that must have been your father or Eric, okay you got it? See you when I get home tonight." Mom said.

The front door slammed shut and mom crept back inside. She covered her chest and laughed, "We have to be way more careful than that next time."

She still wants a next time? I thought to myself. I probably should have said what I thought out loud, but I was afraid of losing what we had and just nodded my head.

Mom brushed back her hair and walked over to her phone. Her robes opened, revealing a glistening body, erect nipples and cum running down her thighs for the camera. She grabbed her phone and shut the recording off.

She held the phone in front of her chest. I sat on the bed, still naked and admired her body through the opening that showed her stomach and navel with her inside thighs. Her sheer robes hid her full breasts, but the two erect nipples showed through.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, it can be just ours." she said.

Like hell, I put my soul into that performance. Not only did I want her to see it on her site, but I imagined Nikki seeing it and fantasising over some anonymous cock she could have had, Beth too, and Karen from Mom's gym members. Then a nagging thought entered my mind, 'You're making porn with your mother... your mother.'