A Hotel Error Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You prefer us to tell them? The whole truth? You sell off most of the equipment and start that adult store. Jerry and his fake morals won't touch that world and George won't openly go near it. You and I, it's just business actors earning an income when the masks go on," I said.

Mom bit her lip and looked around at the dark windows of the neighbourhood.

I gave mom a back rub through her shirt. "You know Beth's been asking for us to visit her. Maybe we can both use a road trip and have a break? I'll give you time to think about the gym, I'm sure Penny can look after it, at least she would be earning money from you and not Jerry." I said.

Mom looked me in the eyes and smiled. Through the exhaustion there was a glimmer of light that her pleasant welcoming eyes had with a smile that set everything at ease. "One or two beds?" she whispered.

"You can choose, but we're using an app this time." I said.

"Deal, I'll message Beth." she said.

CHAPTER 5 Small World.

The world is as small or large as you make it.

It was the nicest hotel the city had, a four-star with nine floors. We had the eighth. Below was a large parking lot with lights and parked cars. The hotel was the tallest building the city had and from our view Beth could point out her house, or at least the green canopy of leaves in the neighbourhood.

Inside, we had a single King bed, a spacious room with a desk table and two lounge chairs. My phone buzzed and my hand shook as I tapped the screen. It wasn't the fact that I was planning a gang bang from mom but the fact Dean was getting nervous and nearly backed out.

The shower in the bathroom masked the sound of me gently opening the lock. Dean slipped inside and shook his hands. He undressed and covered his cock and took several deep breaths. I handed him a mask and a condom. "Put these on, go wait in the corner next to the bed," I whispered.

He looked at the camera with a tripod and the two ring lights set in the corner. Next to it was a stack of hundred-dollar bills. He gave me a nervous smile and stepped into the corner to put his condom on. He jerked off to his phone, trying to get hard, but his cock refused to cooperate. I slipped my mask on and stripped down, exposing my rock hard erection.

The idea of having her fucked by two cocks and moan in pleasure was enough to fill my cock with blood. In fact, half the day was spent getting random erections at the idea of giving her a gang bang.

The shower ended and I grabbed my phone, the leather collar and a special mask I made with removable eyes. I opened the door and stepped inside. She had the towel around her waist and her mouth opened to protest, but she saw the camera, mask and collar with a metal leash.

Eager to play our game, she grabbed the black mask with diamonds and pulled it over her face. Her fingers felt the eyeholes and the pieces of black inserts used to block her view. She laughed and said, "What's this for?"

I said nothing and wrapped the collar around her neck. Her smile turned to a devious grin and she lifted her chin to allow me to fasten the buckle. Her shoulders shrugged off the towel, it slipped from her body and crumpled on the floor. While I led her through the room to her bed water dripped from her toned body.

Dean was like a wild animal cowering in the corner. But the sight of mom's naked body being led into the room. Water droplets ran down the creases of her muscles and made his half erect cock pulse in his hand. His panic-stricken eyes locked on her abs and waist as she felt around the bed. Droplets of water rolled off the tips of her large nipples as she bent down.

The months of training had toned her body. Now she had firm curves with muscles that added to her sleek silhouette. Her body glistened with water and the chain dangled between her breasts. I guided her onto her back and laid her down. The chain ran over her firm nipple and she let out a moan.

It was a suspicion of mine that she wanted bondage. She was not into pain. in fact she was the reverse of, it but what she did enjoy was being rough, a firm hand on her throat and a hard fuck was enough to give her multiple orgasms.

I glanced over at Dean and watched his cock straighten out. Mom's nipples grew harder at the touch of the cold metal and she ground her back into the bedsheets. She reached out and grabbed for my cock. With the palm of her hand under my cock she stroked it and laughed.

"A condom?" she whispered.

"It's a change." I put my hand between her soft breasts and pushed her back onto the bed. Using my knees, I spread her legs and laid on top of her to lick her nipples. The cool chain wrapped her left breast and dangled at the side of her ribs.

Massaging her chest and arms I held her hands above her head and latched on to her breast with my mouth. The tip of my cock rested on her slit and without using my hands I rolled my hips up and teased her opening.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

I had never worn a condom with mom until now. But I had to keep up the charade for Dean of being just fuck buddies in porn. The base of my cock could feel the wrap dig into the skin. Through the latex I could feel her warmth, but not her moisture.

She squirmed under me, grinding her hips up into mine desperate to impale herself on my cock. My tongue licked and flicked her nipples. In my hands, she twisted her wrists and clenched her fists in an attempt to escape my grip. It took all my strength to contain her lust.

"What are you doing? Just fuck me." She whispered and bit into the air with her teeth.

A long moan left her mouth and I thrust forward, impaling her with my cock. She squealed and laughed then pouted after I pulled out. I teased her for minutes until I felt I could no longer contain her. The chain slipped from her body and coiled around her neck beside her.

The muscles in her neck and shoulders strained against my grip and my cock ached to fuck her. I plunged myself inside of her and she let out a loud moan, not caring who might be in the rooms next door. The shaft of my cock felt her insides pulse with a mini orgasm and we gasped together.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. I want it." She cried.

I looked back over my shoulder and gave Dean a nod and whispered, "Okay, get ready then."

I let her go and pushed myself up off the bed. My cock popped out of her and she growled in frustration. To Dean's shock, I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him towards the bed. She didn't have long to get upset. He needed very little encouragement and crawled between her legs. In his mind he wasn't fucking my mother, he was fucking a gorgeous milf who I seduced.

It was a strange moment to see another man mount my own mother. I wasn't sure if I would be considered a cuckold or not. But I suppose I was in a sexual relationship with my own mother so in a weird way, yes.

With Dean's attention on mom, I pulled the condom off and stroked myself admiring how her back arched to receive a stranger's cock.

At first, mom didn't notice she was just happy to have a warm beating cock back inside of her. When his hips touched her after a short stroke her hands found his chest and she felt his muscles. She opened her mouth to say something, but he laid down and began fucking her fast.

She bit her lip and around the mask I could see the muscles in her face turn to a frown. She was uncertain, but not willing to say anything. She had a strange cock inside of her, but blind and horny she wasn't 100% sure.

Dean's hips slapped into the underside of mom's thighs and pelvis. His ass tightened with each thrust and his torso curled up into her. At the pace he was fucking her he would be done too early.

Mom bit her lower lip and clenched onto his neck. The two of them fucking each other without fully realizing what they were doing. Driven by pure lust, their naked flesh slapped each other and their skin grew flush with the efforts of their pleasure.

Neither of them wanted to say a word or utter a sound. It was like they were fucking in silence, with only the sounds of their naked skin and bed to fill the air. As they fucked away, their breathing became laboured and their skin glistened, but neither said a word or changed position.

After a few minutes of awkward sex, I decided I better re-enter the scene and crawled on the bed and slid my tongue inside her mouth. She scrambled to feel my stomach and chest, then her hand found my hard cock dangling between my legs.

"I found another fresh young cock to fuck you. No more dildos or plugs. Tonight you are going to have your first real gangbang." I said.

She swallowed hard and tried to lift her mask, but I stopped her and slid my tongue back inside her mouth. Our lips touched and our tongues fenced with one another. I broke from our kiss and sat up to present her with my penis.

With my help, she found my shaft and gripped it.

Dean lifted his chest off her and looked on the woman he was fucking. The black collar around her neck showed off her protruding collar bones and toned shoulders. Her full, round breasts swayed and rolled with each thrust. Still she was unmoving, with her hand on my cock and her legs at her side. She bit her lower lip and tried to sit up but I held her down.

"Oh, my god you're so beautiful, you feel amazing," Dean said in a low voice.

Like ice that had melted the corner of her lips curled up in a smile that she tried not to show. I pulled the two black tabs off her mask, allowing her to see. Her big doe eyes looked up at me through the feathers and gems, then down to the strange man fucking her. A young college student half her age.

Dean was fit, but having to focus on his business degree he didn't have the same time I did to hit the gym. His abs showed through with each curl and the muscles in his broad shoulders flared out from holding himself above mom.

Mom lifted her legs up and wrapped her heels around his waist. Dean let out a loud moan and sunk himself as deep as he could and remained still. He caught his breath and the two shared a moment looking into each other's eyes.

Her mouth opened and she let out a small moan. Her hand gripped my shaft tighter and she curled her fingers into the bed sheets.

He looked up at me and laughed. "She just came for me."

Mom huffed and puffed and thrust her hips up into Dean. She reached up and felt both his pecs with her hands. "Fuck me harder, come on fuck my pussy with your hard young cock, make me cum again."

To my surprise, Dean could hold his own. He took her by the waist with one hand and rested on his other elbow. The two slammed each other with their bodies until he had to stop and catch his breath. Mom let out a long, loud squeal.

"Harder, don't stop fucking me!" she demanded.

Dean looked up at me with sweat running down his brow. His chest was heaving as he was breathing through his open mouth. Like two wrestlers tagging out, I positioned myself next to Dean and he stepped aside. He wiped the sweat from his brow with the bedsheet and stood up.

Mom was filled with an unquenchable lust that even the two of us couldn't satisfy. Before I could guide myself in, she grabbed me and pulled me forward. Her tongue slipped through my lips and my bare cock penetrated her low at the same time.

Giving Dean a rest before he came too soon wasn't my only goal. My cock ached to be used. Inside her gaping hole, her warm silky flesh wrapped around my cock. The lubrication of Dean's condom and her natural fluids squeezed out of her and ran down my testicles.

I held her tight in my arms as I slammed my hips down into her. "Yes, yes, fuck me like that with your hard young cock! Harder, harder! Oh god I'm..." Her eyes rolled back and she gasped for air then continued bucking her hips up into me.

She strained and held on to my neck and waist moaning and gasping for air between thrusts. The bed thumped on the headboard and Dean unknowingly stroked himself to a mother and son fucking each other.

My orgasm welled up and before it burst, I switched off with him once more. For thirty minutes we switched off with each other. Like two competing rivals doing our best to fuck her harder each time in a different position.

I knew some of the viewers would say she was just being used for pleasure. But we all were, mom fucked us back just as hard until her body grew weak. She rode me to another orgasm and slumped forward to catch her breath the chain dangled between her breasts. Her abs tightened and she tried to sit up. Her breasts heaved with laboured breathing and she stared into my eyes without the same vigour she had earlier.

"Holy fuck she just came again, how many was that?" Dean said.

She shook her head and whispered, "I don't know. I stopped counting."

She was empty, her eyes blank, and she struggled to catch her breath. Her sweat soaked hot body was a limp pile of flesh. Even her pussy was stretched and limp with no tightness to give my cock much pleasure.

I pulled her down onto my chest and presented her upturned ass to Dean. Using one hand, I waved him over. "It's time to finish it." I said.

Dean grabbed the jelly off the end table and applied it to his cock. He got behind her and slathered her ass. Mom looked back over her shoulder and watched as he took her by the hips and guided himself inside.

"Do you like that Alexia?" Dean said.

"Yes," mom whispered.

"Just relax while I fuck you in the ass." He said.

Her shoulders tensed up and she held her breath, but her torso relaxed. I could feel his cock through the thin membrane of her inside enter her. The deeper he went, the more air she exhaled until his hips rested firmly on her ass.

"Holy fuck, you're so tight, yes oh my god I'm fucking your ass." he hissed.

He bottomed out and paused. He was balls deep in her ass while I filled her pulsating vagina. The three of us caught our breath and just enjoyed the full feeling. Dean's warm sack touched the little exposed section of my cock. But neither of us cared at this point.

Mom had been thoroughly fucked in all but her third hole. Pre-cum, sweat and spit glistened around her mouth and neck. Sweat beaded on our bodies and the slight pause we shared gave our muscles a rest.

Mom was the first to give in. She let out a moan rolled her eyes up and gyrated her hips grinding our two cocks inside of her. With the rotation of her hips, Dean let out a loud moan and began fucking her from behind.

His hips slapped her ass and each time he bottomed out, she grunted and squeezed my shoulders. All I could do at the bottom was hang on as Dean hammered her from behind. A hard cock joined her soft mushy insides like a foreign object that rubbed and massaged my own hard cock.

Mom turned to look back over her shoulder. "Take it off, cum inside my ass." mom panted.

Dean wasted no time and pulled out, he tore the condom off and dove back into her gaping anus. Mom slapped me on the chest and let out a hefty grunt. The muscles in her torso hardened and her hips curled forward. The cool chain rested around my chest and neck and the collar kept mom chin extended out, tall and proud.

She grunted and fucked our cocks. With both of my hands on her rib cage I held in place on top of me while Dean held her shoulders so she stayed firm on his cock as she humped us. Neither of us moved and both of us winced through our orgasms, fighting them back.

Once more, with renewed strength Mom was wild with lust and she squealed with pleasure as she made both of us cum.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I yelled.

Those three words set off a chain reaction. Dean relaxed and thrust forward with a loud grunt. He and I came together, filling her with alternating jolts of hot sperm. Halfway through, she let out a squeal, squinted and mashed her chin into her collar. The flesh around her neck dug into the collar while her whole body locked and convulsed with another orgasm.

Dean fell forward, pressing her sweaty hot body flat on top of me. He pumped out the last of his orgasm and knelt, huffing over top of us. Mom let out a gasp of air and went limp. The only movement she made was her chest heaving to catch her breath.

Dean pulled out of her and flopped back onto the bed. Warm fluids ran down my cock, thighs and balls. Mom hardly moved. Her finger tips picked at the sides of my shoulders as she laid on my chest and stared out the window.

"Holy shit, you two fuck like this all the time?" Dean said. He looked over her limp body and stared at her wedding band then looked me in the eyes.

"Only when my husband's away." She giggled but remained still on my chest.

I rolled her off of me and onto her side. She was exhausted. Her eyes moved to look up at me and touched my chest with her hand. It slipped from my side and fell limp on the bed. Her thighs quivered and her rib cage rose and fell with deep breaths.

"Is she going to be okay?" Dean whispered.

Mom grunted and nodded her head.

The camera light blinked at me and I checked the time on the readout. The timer was on for over an hour. I looked back at mom's naked body, still on her side with her back to me. "Better get dressed, money is there. I'll get things finalized with you tomorrow."

Dean pulled his pants up and nodded his head. "Oh tomorrow, do I, we have another shoot or video, um whatever you call it, fuck a fan?"

Mom rolled over on her elbow and looked over at us. Her eyes roamed over Dean's half naked body and she judged him. She looked into my eyes and nodded her head. "Yes, I can do that at nine in the morning. We'll have the morning sun come through the windows."

I gave Dean a shrug who was all smile, "Okay nine tomorrow. I'll have papers and the same deal as this time."

Dean left with all smiles and mom flopped back onto the bed with her arms spread out. She still wore the mask when she closed her eyes. "Happy Birthday," she whispered with a smile. It took her fifteen minutes to recover and take a second shower. The next morning she was at it again with Dean, this time just the two of them.

I had stayed up late, unable to sleep. Deep down, something had me unsettled. Before, it was just a mother and son, now it was as if we entered the world of swingers. The core relationship theory was being put to the test and the red manual somehow gave me comfort.

The breakfast lounge was filled with patrons from the hotel. The morning sun lit the large room and a waitress poured a cup of coffee for me. I held the book in one hand and my cell in the other. During my insomnia, I had edited the video and posted it. A single night and it already broke 100k views.

The waitress was young, fit and pretty. She wore a black and white uniform with a snug white blouse and open button on top her dress pants fit around her thighs and rounded ass, but I didn't care. The smile she gave me was pleasant and welcoming. "Are you staying at the hotel?" she said

"Yes, business trip." I said and set my phone down and took my coffee cup. "Thank you."

She lingered for a moment and gave me a smile, then moved onto another table. I played with the book tapping its edges on the table reciting the lines inside on letting go of jealousy. Originally the book was adapted from a swinger's manual according to Sally, convenient for them they had a second partner they could turn to. Sort of a barter and swap deal not just pro bono.

"Excuse me." A woman said. The woman was tall and wore a blue pencil skirt with a matching blazer. Her blouse was undone just enough to see the top of cleavage. She was strong and confident but she had tender eyes. She looked around the room then to the book in my hand. For a moment she appeared meek, uncertain and she looked away from me.

"Mothers," I whispered.

She looked back at me and brushed her blonde hair back behind her ear. She didn't say it but whispered it so low only her lips moved. "taboo."