Kate's Office Party

Story Info
My wife being a slut at her office party.
17.6k words
4.63
52.9k
71

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curfue
curfue
44 Followers

After the incredible experience at the beach, it seemed like an unspoken rule had been broken and now all I could think was the opportunities to share my wife, Kate, with as many strangers as possible. I had also learned to keep Kate in the constant state of horniness by giving her little to no orgasms during our play time. Her being horny meant that she was going to wear the skimpiest clothes and behave in the sluttiest possible way which is what I desired the most.

We did not feel the need to discuss her being openly fucked at the beach by a complete stranger, although it was the first of its kind experience for us. I was a bit worried in the start that this might have been a chance encounter and it might not happen again. But to my surprise, Kate had gotten more confident in flirting with other men and her wardrobe had gotten even bolder. In fact, the day after the beach experience, Kate spend hours shopping online while I worked on plans to build a swimming pool in our front lawn. She even asked for my advice a few times and I couldn't help but notice that most of the dresses and bikinis she was ordering had 'see-through' or 'sheer' tags other than being short and skimpy.

A week after the beach day, we were woken up early in the morning by the bell ringing. Kate sprang up and almost ran to the door in her trademark G-string panties. I saw her bouncing tits with puffed up nipples and wondered if she was going to open the door with her tits on full display. I didn't have to think for very long as she turned around and gestured me to come and watch. I got up and followed her downstairs, all the time looking at her extremely tempting ass cheeks with a string disappearing in the middle.

Sitting on the sofa I positioned myself in a way that I had the full unobstructed view of the entrance and took out my rapidly hardening cock with apprehension. The prospect of Kate showing her tits to a stranger had gotten me extremely excited and I was sure she was feeling the same as she opened the door.

"Oh hi, Good morning, yes I can take that," Kate said taking the box from the delivery guy.

He was bit older, probably in mid-50's, but had a large grin on his face as he ogled Kate's tits unabashedly. Moving a little closer he asked her to sign on the device without taking eyes off her hard nipples. Kate leaned in a bit and with one hand made signature as she was still holding the box with the other. I was happy to see that she held the box away from her succulent tits and kept giving an unobstructed view to the delivery man without a sign of embarrassment or shyness.

"Good day to you Ms," he eyed her lustfully and left with a final glance.

Kate closed the door and started opening the box with excitement while I put my softening cock back in the boxers and thought about the day's schedule. It was again going to be one of those extremely hot summer days with unholy temperatures. We were going to Kate's annual office party in the evening but there was a lot to do before that. Some builders were coming over to start digging and working on the pool. Also Lucy, Kate's office colleague, was coming with her boyfriend Oliver to choose dresses for the evening and go for the shopping if needed.

Lucy was a classic office bimbo and it was known that she had slept with most of the higher management to get to the position of executive secretary. She had spent a lot of money on her face and tits and result was a hot perfection that is not very common. With extremely sharp facial features, E cup tits with no sag and an ass to die for, she looked just like a porn star. I had seen her a few times in the office attire with short skirts and white transparent shirts which were a size too small for her huge tits covered in lacy bras. On top of that she had a very 'touch and feel' open attitude as she gave me big hugs whenever we met and always flirted touching me wherever she could while making conversation. I had jerked off a few times imaging fucking her tits and cuming on her perfect face and even encouraged Kate to invite her to the house for dinner etc. But she had always refused to be friends with Lucy on the account of her being the office slut and her asshole boyfriend Oliver.

Oliver was a typical fuck boy, always trying to flirt and seduce any female he laid his eyes on. He had inherited a lot of money from his family and instead of doing any work, he had made working out his only job. Spending hours in the gym everyday had resulted in him being very muscular and he would show them off any chance he could get. Kate had told me that he had tried to seduce her a few times and even suggested threesome with him & Lucy but she had always rejected the offer.

This sudden invitation to Lucy and Oliver had told me that something had changed and maybe Kate was ok hanging with them. I started thinking of all sorts of possibilities with Lucy and felt my cock twitching as it grew semi-hard. But then my mind jumped to Kate and Oliver being together and, to my surprise, blood rushed to my cock making it fully erect.

I was pulled out of my train of thought as the bell rang again. Kate had already gone upstairs with the shipment of dresses and bikinis, so I pushed my rock hard dick back in the boxers and walked a bit before opening the door to make sure it is not that visible. A Hispanic looking muscular guy was standing there with some equipment.

"Hi, I am Alonzo. We are here to start digging for the pool."

I looked and there were 2 more guys shirtless standing and smoking in the back with a lot more machinery. I couldn't blame them as the day was already getting hotter and even I could feel beads of sweat on my neck.

"Hi Alonzo, yes you can start digging as planned. Please let me know if you need anything else."

Alonzo nodded his head and went back to his guys as I closed the door and went upstairs to see what Kate was up to. She was standing in the window overlooking the front garden but what surprised me was the bikini she was wearing. Hearing me approach she jumped a bit and turned around to present me with the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen.

The bottom was just a small patch made of thinnest black transparent material held on by the strings which disappeared completely in her ass cheeks. The patch hugged her pussy lips like second skin and left nothing to the imagination as I could see every detail of her pussy even at this distance. The top covered almost half of her boobs in the middle so the nipples were always covered. It was made of same material as the bottom though and I could see the nipples through the transparent cups of her bikini.

I was sure that the Spanish guys in the lawn must have seen her nipples poking through this obscene bikini top.

"Well what do you think?" she asked while modelling the bikini for me.

"Looks great honey and fits you perfectly," I answered imagining the looks that she will be getting from strangers on the beach.

"Oh that's great. I will take it to the party tonight. I wasn't sure if it was too bold but if you think it is fine then I guess I will go with it," she replied innocently.

Seeing the confused look on my face she continued, "Oh sorry I forgot to tell you. There is an exclusive beach themed after-party and Lucy has been kind enough to get the VIP passes for us."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Beach themed after-party in this bikini in front of her office colleagues was something that I could never have imagined a few weeks ago. It was good that I was also going and would be able to see all the reactions from her colleagues.

"That sounds amazing! Maybe I should also bring along my swimwear," I replied while thinking about Lucy and prospect of seeing her in the bikini.

"No need to worry about that, a new swimsuit for you already arrived with all the clothes," Kate said with a cheeky smile.

I was about to ask her which swimsuit but the bell rang again.

"I will give it to you later, don't worry about it. I think its Lucy and Oliver, let me get the door," Kate said hurriedly as she moved past me without even considering that she was practically wearing nothing.

I could not believe that my wife was going out in such an obscene bikini to greet Lucy and Oliver, not to mention the Spanish guys working outside. Supporting a massive hardon, I went to the window to get a good look, with my mind unable to think properly.

There was already a big hole in the center of the lawn since the digging had already started, with piles of sand on both sides. Kate had no choice but to jump over the hole to reach the main gate. Alonzo was on the on the other side of the pit, moving the sand pile with his muscular arms. At this point he had also removed his shirt and was covered in sweat and dirt from the ground. He stopped working when he saw Kate approaching and asked the other guys to stop the machine.

All of them had their hungry eyes over Kate's barely covered body roaming from her tits to her ass. Kate also sensed the intense gaze and I could see the colour rush to her face and back of her neck.

At this point I spit on my hand and started jerking off furiously giving well needed attention to my throbbing erection. I was sure Alonzo could see both her nipples and pussy clearly but the guys in the back could only see her barely covered ass cheeks. They moved a little bit closer and grabbed some water, just as an excuse, to be able to get a better look.

"Can you please help me with the hole?" Kate stammered while looking at Alonzo's sweat covered abs.

Alonzo dropped the shovel and held out his hand for her to grab on. Kate lunged forward while grabbing on his hand but she had misjudged the distance. Her right foot could not fully make the ground and as a reflex she put all her effort in to jumping forward. This resulted in her bumping straight in to Alonzo's out stretched arms and the force of jump sent both of them to the ground.

The consequent scene looked like straight out of some porn movie. Kate was lying on top of Alonzo with her face resting on his chest and legs spread wide open, while Alonzo was lying on the mud with his hands grabbing and pulling on Kate's both ass cheeks. I was able to see her puckered asshole from both sides of the almost non-existent string. I was sure that Alonzo's crew, who were standing a lot closer than me, had a pretty good view of her bald pussy and asshole as they stood there hypnotized, hungrily eyeing and staring at the sexy image.

My balls tightened and I could feel the orgasm building, seeing my wife spread open on the top of a stranger with her asshole spread open wide for anyone to look at. But then I heard a whistling sound from the main gate and had to stop right away. Both Lucy and Oliver were watching from above the gate what was happening in the garden and whistling sound came from Oliver as he tried to see as much of Kate as possible. Lucy on the other hand was looking in my direction with an amused expression and trying to make sense of what was happening.

After seeing them at the gate, Kate started laughing uncontrollably but she did not make any effort to move or cover herself. Seeing her laugh, Alonzo also started grinning and Oliver and Lucy joined in. After what seemed like an eternity Kate started getting up but she made sure that Alonzo gets to see her nipples up close and I could swear one of the nipples actually brushed his lips.

Finally, both of them were on their feet with Kate's ass and most of the body covered in mud and her bikini top gone fully transparent due to Alonzo's sweat. I could see Alonzo supporting a massive hard-on though his work pants and I am sure Kate must have felt it too.

"I am sorry for that," Kate said in a sheepish voice implying she shouldn't have made him fall all the while staring at his huge bulge. With that said she ran to the main gate and let Lucy and Oliver in.

"That was an incredible fall and save," Oliver joked as he squeezed the life out of Kate while giving her the hug. To my surprise Kate didn't mind the extra touch at all and just grinned while rubbing her thighs together as she led them in.

Alonzo looked up and gave me knowing look as he instructed his crew to get back to work. I quickly threw a shirt and shorts on and went downstairs to meet them, wondering if Lucy had seen me jerking off to Kate being exposed and if yes then how much?

I met Kate on the stairs and was greeted with exposed pussy lips and nipples as her bikini top and bottom both were completely transparent due to being wet. She looked like a sex goddess who could seduce down any man she wanted. I smiled at her gently giving her reassurance thinking what had suddenly gotten in to her.

Kate's flushed face glowed up like a rose and she grabbed my ass giving me a French kiss right there. Both Lucy and Oliver started applauding and finally she let go of me after making sure I had another boner.

I had no choice but to go downstairs and walk towards Lucy to greet her while pretending there was nothing wrong with my trunks. She got up and gave me a tight hug with her bare upper thigh pressed against my half hard cock. After a while she let me go and winked at me as I shook hands with Oliver.

Both of them were casually dressed for summer day. Oliver had a shorts and tight T-shirt on which was also a bit muddy due to hug with Kate. Lucy was wearing a thin and tight white dress which ended right at her upper thighs and hugged her curvy figure. I could easily make out huge nipples along with E-cup tits, through the dress which meant she wasn't wearing a bra. But knowing Lucy, this was probably quite a modest dress as it covered most of her body.

We made some small talk until Kate came down after taking a shower. She was wearing a new dress which had probably arrived with the morning shipment. It was a black strapless which hugged her body curves and was made of some sheer material although I couldn't see much of her skin. The length was extremely short and stopped right where her ass ended. But after the morning ordeal, it seemed like quite a modest dress even though I could make the shape of her tits and nipples meaning she wasn't wearing a bra and I was sure to catch the glimpse of her panties if she bent even a little bit. To go with the dress, she was wearing high heels with straps around her legs which gave her a hot and sexy look with long legs.

Lucy suggested she and Kate would go shopping to buy a party dress for her. I told them that I had to stay in the house to supervise the pool construction and maybe Oliver can give them a lift.

"Perfect!" Kate said in excitement as they all got up to leave.

Alonzo and his guys were taking a break and smoking in the corner. They looked in our general direction as we approached the dug up area. Suddenly I noticed that Kate's dress had gone almost transparent with sunlight shining on it. Blood rushed to my cock again as I could see most of her body along with everyone else there. But what surprised me the most was the absence of any panties under her dress. Going braless was one thing but not having any panties when she is going out with Oliver and Lucy could mean anything.

Oliver helped Lucy crossing the lawn and turned towards Kate hoping she would ask him to help too when another voice came out of nowhere, "Here Ms, let me help properly this time."

Somehow Alonzo was standing right next to Kate with one hand on her back. Kate winked at me and held out her hand to grab Alonzo's but gave a small shriek as he put the other arm from under her thighs and swooped her up easily like she was some little girl.

With Kate safely tucked in his arms, he navigated through the trenches easily and brought her closer to Oliver and Lucy. This move seemed innocent enough to me and probably he really wanted to make up for the mess earlier but it had resulted in Kate's dress to ride up until it was resting on her belly with her whole ass exposed. I wasn't sure if her pussy was showing or not since the view was being blocked by Alonzo's shirtless back.

My worst suspicions were confirmed as I saw Oliver's eyes got bigger staring at her ass and he licked his lips with a lustful expression on his face. Even Lucy was blatantly staring at her ass as though she was in a trance. Finally, Alonzo put her down and she hurriedly pulled the dress back on her ass.

Watching them leave together, I couldn't believe my wife showed her pussy to the work colleague and her asshole boyfriend. "Is she hoping to get fucked by Oliver?" But then I dismissed these thoughts by reasoning she would never fuck around her office colleagues. A chance encounter at the beach is one thing but having physical affair with an office colleague or her partner is something else and she would never cross this boundary. She just likes to show off and it is all ok for me. Satisfied with my rationalization I went back to check the pool status and got in to a lengthy discussion with Alonzo about where to put lights.

Rest of the afternoon went relatively calm as I cleaned the car and worked out for a couple of hours thinking about Lucy in smallest bikinis with water splashing around her. Afterwards I grabbed a beer and lied down on the bed until I heard Kate thanking Alonzo and giggling at the same time. With my heart racing, I dashed to the window and saw Kate pulling her dress down walking to the door with a big smile on her face.

Alonzo, on the other hand, had an amused expression on his face as he brought his right hand close to the face and started smelling his fingers and adjusted his boner with the left hand. I couldn't see the other two guys which meant he had already given them the leave. Then he looked straight up at me and started sucking on his fingers. I wasn't sure what to make of it as I had not seen anything happening between him and Kate. Besides, it was just Alonzo there and it wasn't a big deal if he was able to brush past Kate's pussy since his crew was not here. Even if Kate let him finger her for a bit it wouldn't be so bad as we would never see Alonzo again after the pool construction was complete.

Kate came straight to the bedroom and jumped on me as if in heat. I could tell that she was extremely horny as she opened the fly of my shorts and took my hard dick in her mouth. I returned the favor with putting my fingers straight inside her pussy and, thanks to Alonzo, I was not surprised to see that it was dripping wet.

"Is it because of Alonzo?" I asked her in hoarse voice as she sucked the life out of me.

"For the most part, yes!" she replied as took the dick out of her mouth and started pumping it with her small hand.

"I can tell that you liked it," she said, implying the rock hard state of my cock.

"Oh yes baby, I love it. Did he try anything else, since no one was watching?" I asked casually but with bated breath.

"I am not sure baby since it happened so fast. One second I was on my feet and the next in his big arms. He definitely slipped at least one finger inside my pussy but I am not sure if there were more."

Seeing the look on face she stroked me even faster and added hurriedly, "I am sorry baby but think it was partly my fault since my pussy was so wet from all the flashing in the mall. Besides, don't you think him putting fingers in my pussy is not such a big deal?"

I couldn't get mad at her confession even if I tried to. Blood rushed to my pulsating cock and made it even harder. I could feel the familiar sensation of cum filled balls tightening around the base.

"Of course not sweety. Besides I would be actually disappointed if he didn't try anything after all the flashing and teasing," I heard myself saying without even thinking.

Kate had started bucking her hips with 3 of my fingers in her hot and wet pussy which meant the orgasm was fast approaching. She was moaning at the top of her voice with the eyes closed and I was sure that Alonzo could easily hear the squeaks. I could feel my balls tingle and was about to warn her that I was gonna cum when the bell rang again.

curfue
curfue
44 Followers