A Hotwife's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I will help you fix that." Axel said, fairly certain she meant teenage pregnancy, but... a seed of doubt was still taking hold. "I'll even buy you the tests to check up on it." A little jab to try and confirm his suspicions on the matter, but he didn't get anything, Erin's lips already wrapped around his shaft, and looking up at him. There it was, wasn't it. The glint Blake had written about in the letter. The desire for adventure and carelessness. And she started bobbing her head with energy and lust, her left hand holding onto him, as her right hand was starting to play with herself, getting herself as worked up as she could, though not much space to get more hot. "But if it takes, you fucking keep it."

Those words were echoing like a gunshot in Blake's mind, but it's not the kind of stab in the dark, that one gives without meaning it, but the sound of open lust that Erin made was like a balm on that feeling, the kind of balm that heats up, and sends chills of wonder down your spine, as your body becomes alert, waiting for the next jolt of adrenaline-fueled brushing on your nerves. But as he said, this was a no-holds barred night. It was not in his plans, nor a possibility to walk in there and cut it short, because he couldn't forgive himself for that.

Funny thing, isn't it? He was seeing another man thrusting his cock into Erin's throat without mercy, and hearing her moan like she did on their honeymoon, and all he could think of, was how hot she would look with Axel's cum leaking out of her, and his hand massaging his own bulge. He watched as Axel pulled her in to choke a bit on that shaft, and yet... He couldn't stop himself from wondering how Erin would sound when that thing would be plowing her. Fuck, the images he was anticipating were already floating up into his mind, so much that the screen was forgotten for a minute, the man letting his mind run away with it.

And but when his eyes opened again, and he glanced at his cellphone, Blake saw Erin's face being sprayed with her lover's cum, clearly raving as she tried to make sure it was on her, trying to say words that seemed to amount to wondering how he would breed her if he shot her face like that. And yet Axel didn't seem to consider that possibility if he wanted to. "Don't worry, I haven't been jacking off for a few weeks just because I knew I'd be railing you tonight."

Truth be told, Blake knew that, but he didn't even put two and two together that this was his plan, and to make things even hotter, Axel was already ordering her on the bed, on all four. "Look at the mirror so that you can see this." Did Axel even know the nanny cam was placed near the mirror? But Blake didn't have time to even consider all the possibilities, as Erin's squeal of pleasure came with another fairly strong slapping sound on her rear, and she lowered her ass, back arched, holes directly presented to her lover, and the words came in again. "Fill me up like a cheap high school slut... Axel... Master." She said those last words loud enough for Blake to hear them without the need for the cam.

A proper spanking, some talk that belonged in a catholic school with a horrible choice of teacher, threats of fucking her, promises of making a mess, and a smidge of implied shaming if she ever dared tell her parents, and every time his hand struck her rump, she moaned louder, and with more conviction. Again, she begged for it... "Please Master Axel, don't make me wait too much, I deserve to be defiled and bred..." There was a tremor in her voice, but from downstairs, Blake couldn't tell if it was pleasure, arousal, fear, lust or restraint.

And then the first push happened. Fingers into her at first, a few slips into her, then a few more with a third finger, and finally, using that hand covered in her arousal to guide his cock into her, Axel gave her a strong push into her insides, causing her to buck forwards. Silence from her. Not a lack of enjoyment; Her face said otherwise through the strands of cum still on it. Bliss, was more than enough of a word, as when he thrust into her again, she just let out the neediest of mewling sounds, as the punk took a pace he liked, not her.

This was also for him after all, and right now, she seemed to just love anything inside of her, and he wanted to feel every bit of her hole around him. The thrusts were slow, but they were powerful, pushing in, and making her jolt forward by slamming the last inch or so. "You're tight for a little slut. I wonder how that'll change after you're a mother." The tone was daring, but emphasising. His hips speeding up ever so slightly, nearly imperceptibly, with every slam in, with every time his balls hit her mound with him all the way inside her. "You want it, don't you? You want to raise my kid, while looking at him with love?"

She moaned a fairly solid yes, and she squeezed Axel's shaft, making it even tighter for him, as she felt him turning his thrusts into a proper ramming, and then some. He looked at her through the mirror, and into her eyes, as she melted under his treatment.

"Fucking fill me."

There is nothing wrong about this, is it? Axel, Erin and Blake were having the fun they wanted that night. Blake was getting flashes, too, now. Of Axel's balls shooting into Erin. A view of her giving birth to a baby whose eyes alone made it clear they were not Blake's, and then the moans stopped.

This wasn't one that he was expecting, either, but by the sights on the screen of his phone, Blake could tell that he's daydreamed a bit longer than he'd realized, as Axel was holding himself into Erin now, a hand on her mouth as he whispered into her ear.

And Erin listened to the words. Taking in the feelings they aroused, about how Axel was happy he could breed her, about how she should be proud to be a slut and this tight, and if left to his own designs, how he would gladly keep fucking her like this in the parking lot at work, not caring if coworkers walked by and saw them. His every word seemingly pressing a new button inside her.

The desire for a kid... The need to be degraded while fucked... The exhibitionism... Everything just struck the chord it was meant to strike, and Blake was hearing none of it. Nor was he feeling Erin's pussy squeezing Axel's shaft with every word. And then he resumed throwing his weight into her.

A downtime between his load and the next, for sure, as she finally felt him thrusting again. Faster, but with more care for her pleasure, now. Trying to angle himself for her pleasure spots, and trying to press into them just right. And from all accounts, it seemed to work, as Erin was already making the sounds of a heated slut.

Thrashing about for any amount of reach around to grip at the blanket, to stabilize herself, she just gave in to her body's basest needs, and looked in the mirror. The man she saw there, even if not Blake, made her feel safe despite degrading her, and using her like a cheap slut. His tattoos, which she didn't take time before to even look at, were making him look stronger, and made him feel in control of her. And she welcomed him some more. And again.

And she shuddered, thinking about him railing her again, not in here. Not in the house. Not where Blake could interject. Just fucking taking her at work, on her desk, witnesses be damn. Work be damn. Hell, fucking her in a meeting, fucking her in a restroom, fucking her in the cafeteria...

And she moaned again, his cock thrusting into her with violence now. Why was his roughness so soothing to her? He could just beat her up, and she'd still feel safe in his hands. Not because she'd deserve it, but because she would try and make him angry just for that. And another thrust to make her mind lock into this level of submissive, if uppity, behavior. Especially with him. Especially with Axel.

And Blake, his eyes on the scene saw the sex happening exactly like it seemed. She wasn't just getting fucked. She was discovering a side of herself he could never bring himself to impose on her. She was getting all the domination she could want, and she wasn't asking Blake to get to it, and strike her. The beauty of this, is that the spanking wasn't something he'd never done... But Axel was doing it so much harder, so much more powerfully, and without even a shred of hesitation in his movement.

And there it was, it seemed. Axel shooting his second load inside her, and her mewls of adequate submission to him. Blake knew that face of hers enough by now, as it was how she looked while feeling seed flying into her.

And it was gorgeous to look at from down there.

Blake had already been playing at himself as he watched this unfold, and her face then and there, knowing exactly how this could probably go for the near future, made him ever so close to the edge, all he really needed was to know she was on-board for it, and wouldn't feel bad for any of it.

Leaning his head back, though loving husband that he was, Blake let his mind fly through the conversation she should want with him once this was all fucked and done. The love bombs, the talks of desire, the looking into each other's eyes, and the admission that this was something they wanted. The promise to never let this put a wedge between them...

And before he knew it, he heard footsteps in the staircase, the thrill making him spray all that pleasure of his on his hand, his lower stomach, and his pants, with a bit of a pleasured whine. He shuddered, his eyes remaining closed, as Erin came down close enough to see Blake was watching them through his phone.

A smirk on her face, she acted as if he wasn't there for now, and headed to the kitchen, searching the fridge for a couple of water bottles. She wasn't solid on her feet. No one would be after how strong an orgasm she had just had up there, but she still was down there to get refreshments, cum leaking liberally out of her and into her inner thigh. Blake could see it as he tried to see what she was doing, and her nude form, bent over to look for the bottles, was putting their new vice on display for Blake to know exactly how nasty this would look. And as he watched her struggle to find the refreshments, she could only look over her shoulder at her husband, her wedding ring back on her hand being easy to see with how she gripped at the door of the fridge.

"Think I should bring us beers upstairs? Pretty thirsty, and you forgot to pick up a new case of water bottles." She was grinning, trying to definitely pass this as not only expected, but also definitely normal.

How long would she keep this up? Blake didn't know for sure, but it seemed like refreshments could lead to another round, maybe more. "Sure, get as many as you two need. Just... Have fun, alright? I like when you have fun."

Erin was already backing four of the drinks, two for now, maybe two more for later, and she walked to the couch. From there, her cum-covered face was even more obvious, and her leaning down to kiss Blake on the lips, she just teased him further. "I'm having a blast, but... You have something you need to clean before it spots the couch."

And as she disappeared, Blake was left there, stewing in his own orgasm from spying on them. "Fuck, she's right."

12