All Comments on 'A House Full of Women Ch. 07'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

Delightful story. And very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite a lot of dual standards here, him finding his wife with a woman in their bed should be okay. Nothing to get upset about. But her catching him with a man would be disgusting?

The daughter cannot figure why her dad would leave over his wife committing adultery, cause it’s ok for a woman to cheat with another woman.

But if you cheat with someone if the opposite yes, it’s cheating.

Then the daughter shows total disrespect for her Dad by pimping her mother to other woman & a couple of men to boot!

Regardless of the incest stuff, your option of men as being creatures, how all important decisions are made between the women show you have a low option of men and see them as some useful tool to serve your purpose when needed.

A picture perfect feminist filled with the whole sense of narcissism and sense of entitlement that goes with it.

Cheating cheating regardless who your cheating with, all this jumping into bed with everyone’s fine when people are single but interfering in a marriage, especially by a daughter is pretty shitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dads a stupid old bigot for being upset his wife was in a homosexual affair but Mommisbt for saying if she’d caught him with a man it would be disputing?

Daughter said to Dad ‘it’s not like you caught her with another man’

True (let’s not mention loving daughter arranged that particular treat for her mom behind beloved Dads back

Talking about Anal… ‘I’ve been trying to get her to try that for years’ he whined.

Why describe it as whining, hasn’t he allowed to express himself sexually and explorer too? Instead you describe it as whining.

Describing his dick as a thing and the earlier comment about men jerking of looking pathetic

Excuse me thinking this is a story written by a feminist lesbian to somehow appeal to a wider audience. Liked the story up to this point but I’ll skip it from here

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing immensely. I like your relaxed attitude toward sex. It sort of reminds me of the free-love days of the 60's. Also, I enjoy your sense of humor. Your female perspective helps me to better balance the way that I look at the world. Thanks!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

The last two chapters ruined it for me. One star, sorry.

Gambit275Gambit275about 2 months ago

so hot, the ending feels rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES