A House Full of Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But--but she's your mother!"

"You don't have to remind me. But it's been a while since I've seen her--and longer than that since we were really, um, close."

She started slowly making her way up the stairs.

"I hope you know what you're doing," Joanna said.

"I just want to renew my ties with my mother," she said to no one in particular.

She took off her clothes in the upstairs hallway, then, with a shaking hand, opened the door of Merrilee's bedroom.

Merrilee had not moved since Sullivan had left her, lying flat on her face on the now untidy bed, with his discharge leaking out of her anus. The actions of her lover didn't entirely surprise her: he'd developed a powerful fondness for rear entry. As she closed the door, Merrilee turned her head--and her eyes widened.

"Vanessa, my God!" she cried. Then, looking her daughter up and down, "Heavens, my dear--you're so beautiful!"

"You're beautiful too, Mom," Vanessa whispered.

Merrilee rolled over onto her back, and her daughter now saw the full extent of her gorgeous nudity. She wetted her lips in anticipation of what was to follow. At first she simply placed herself on top of her mother, and they exchanged tender little kisses like two lovers getting to know each other for the first time. Then Vanessa moved down and placed her head between her mother's breasts, regretting that she couldn't remember being suckled by these superb globes when she was a baby. Then she moved farther south and, parting Merrilee's legs, peered into her crevice--the very cavity from which she had emerged twenty-one years ago. It was an awesome spectacle, and it took a bit of courage to extend a tongue and lick that area.

But pretty soon, both women got into the spirit of things. Vanessa quickly flipped herself around and got into sixty-nine position. Both women began licking and sucking and nibbling voraciously, as if they hadn't eaten for days; Vanessa lapped up all the remaining come that Jack and Sullivan had left behind. Merrilee, for her part, found the softness and delicacy of her daughter's sex exquisite beyond words, and she grabbed her bottom while sticking a tongue as far into her vagina as she could.

The session went on for the better part of an hour, and both women experienced multiple climaxes as they coaxed orgasm after orgasm out of each other. It was intense, it was thrilling, it was quite naughty; but really, it was a profession of love between mother and daughter expressed in this tender but unprecedented way.

At last they stopped, and after a brief rest they headed downstairs, arm in arm, naked.

Everyone else was naked too. As it was getting to be late afternoon, it was decided that a lavish dinner needed to be prepared. Vanessa, Joanna, and Eileen made a beeline for the kitchen; Merrilee wanted to join them, but the others firmly insisted that as a guest she would not be allowed any part of the preparation of the meal. Anyway, Jack and Sullivan had other ideas of how to keep Merrilee occupied.

Sullivan, standing in the middle of the living room, picked up Merrilee with his strong arms (she was not quite as light as Vanessa, but still pretty light) and impaled her on his cock as she threw her arms around his neck. Jack, who had developed a strong wish to invade her bottom, came up behind the pair and did just that. This was Merrilee's first experience of double penetration, and she gloried in it even while finding the placement of two such large organs into herself just a bit of a strain. But she quickly got used to the sensation, enjoying the feel of the two cocks almost rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane.

At one point Vanessa poked her head out of the kitchen to see what the hubbub in the living room was about. Taking in the scene, she rolled her eyes and came back to her work.

"The guys are definitely filling up her time," she said dryly.

"And filling her up too, I take it?" said Eileen.

"I think your mom is going to fit right in with this household," Joanna said while slicing a tomato.

There was another interesting episode a few days later. One afternoon the two men had gone out on an errand, and when they returned they heard a whole succession of feminine cries and moans and sighs and gasps coming from upstairs. They gave each other significant looks and mounted the stairs.

What they saw was something they'll never forget.

Two pairs of mothers and daughters were eating each other out on the big bed in the master bedroom. There was Vanessa on top of her mom, Merrilee, her head buried in the maternal pussy, and Eileen licking away avidly at Joanna's sex. The mothers were using their lips and tongues with gusto also, grabbing their daughters' bottoms and sometimes inserting a finger into their anuses.

Both Jack and Sullivan stripped immediately and made their way into the room, but Vanessa raised her head up from Merrilee's cleft and, with lips glistening, said, "Sorry, guys! This is only for ladies--no men allowed!"

Eileen added happily, "You can look, but you better not touch!"

The men stopped in their tracks. They didn't wish to interfere where they were not wanted.

As Jack looked on in admiration of the quartet of females, he said, "Well, Sullivan, this sure has become a house full of women."

"Yes," Sullivan said, unable to tear his gaze away from the mass of writhing flesh, "but they're wonderful women, aren't they?"

"They sure are."

The men had to be satisfied with feeble attempts at self-pleasuring. Somehow Joanna noticed what was happening and said, "Look, girls, don't you think we can have the guys join in?"

"I've always thought," Merrilee said, "men look ridiculous jerking themselves off. It's so pathetic."

Vanessa turned to Eileen. "Is it okay if we let the guys in?"

"Oh, all right," Eileen said resignedly. "But they'd better not think their cocks are suddenly going to be the center of attention!"

And so the foursome turned into a sixsome. And while it is true that the women readily accommodated the men by making their mouths, pussies, and bottoms available to both male members, they maintained their focus on the female orgasm. To be sure, the men came abundantly, sometimes spraying their seed on a woman's face or breasts or ass, and some of this come was licked up greedily by one woman or another; but it was the women who chalked up quite a few more climaxes than the men.

And this time, after the session was over at last, the men were tasked with ordering takeout meals for everyone. No females slaving over a hot stove on this occasion!

*

There was one more mission Vanessa had to perform before her world was perfect.

Her dad had moved out of that hotel and into a not very impressive apartment. Possibly this too was meant to be temporary, but Vanessa shook her head in disapproval as she pressed a button on the outside of the building to communicate with her father on the intercom.

"Who is it?" Walter Claiborne said in a hesitant voice.

"It's me, Dad," Vanessa said sharply.

There was a long pause before Walter finally pushed the buzzer to let her in.

She marched up to the third floor, where Walter had his place. When he opened the door, Vanessa saw that the inside of his apartment was just as unappetizing as the building itself. And her dad also looked in bad shape: disheveled, with a mop of uncombed hair and wearing nothing but a not terribly clean sweat suit.

"Daddy, what's the matter with you?" she cried.

"I don't know what you mean," he muttered.

"You know exactly what I mean. What have you gone and done this for?"

"You should ask your mother."

"I have asked her--and she's told me all about it."

Walter's eyes expanded. "She did?"

"Of course she did. So what's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? She--she slept with a woman!"

"Yes, and what's wrong with that?"

Walter fell silent, dumbfounded at his daughter's indifference. Although he professed liberal values, he still couldn't get out of his mind the image of his own wife servicing, and being serviced by, another woman--someone who had been in their house many times, with her husband--right in the bed they themselves occupied and made love in.

"Nothing, I guess," he said grudgingly. "But she should have told me she was--like that."

"Well, maybe she was afraid you'd react exactly as you did--like some stupid old bigot."

"I'm not a bigot!"

"Dad, you need to let Mom express herself--sexually and otherwise. That's what spouses are supposed to do. You have to be more understanding."

"I'm trying, dear. Really I am."

"It's not as if she slept with a man. That would be very bad."

"It sure would!"

"So what's the fuss? Anyway"--and her voice became low and sly--"I've been told straight men kind of get off on watching two lesbians go at it."

"Your mom's not a lesbian!"

"You know what I mean. It's like, what's better than seeing a woman naked? Why, seeing two women naked! Don't you think so?"

"Maybe..."

"Don't tell me you didn't get a kick out of seeing Mom and--what's her name, Diane?--getting it on. Were they licking each other's pussies?"

"Yes."

"Pretty hot stuff, right?"

"I guess."

"And wouldn't you have liked to join in?"

Walter shivered as if hit with a cold blast of air. "They wouldn't have wanted me."

"I don't see why not. As you say, they're not pure lesbians. They're bisexual. They probably would have welcomed you poking them here and there with your thing."

"Vanessa, that's very naughty!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. But I tell you, Dad, being with a woman can be really stimulating."

Walter gasped. "Vanessa! Don't tell me you..."

"Yup. I've been with a couple of women now, including"--she deliberately paused for effect--"Mom."

Walter was now so flabbergasted by this revelation that he staggered backward and landed clumsily onto the couch in the living room. "You--and your mother?"

"You bet. Her pussy tastes real good. Doesn't it?"

"Um, yes, it does."

Vanessa approached Walter, standing over him as he gazed up at her from the couch. "Of course," she said in a low voice, "I like men too."

And with that, she flopped down to her knees and, looking her father in the face, pulled down his sweats and briefs to his knees, and took stock of the hardening member thereby revealed. It was a bit shorter than Jack's--but at seven inches, it was certainly nothing to be ashamed of! And as Walter watched in amazement, Vanessa plunged as much of it into her mouth as she could.

If you're wondering why Walter didn't put up more of a fuss at this obscene act, it was because he had secretly yearned for carnal congress with his daughter for years and years. And who wouldn't?

He did manage to mutter, "Vanessa, you really shouldn't be doing this," in a tepid bow to conventional morality.

Without taking his cock out of her mouth, she looked up at him as if to say: Daddy, I know you've wanted this for a long time--you're not fooling anyone. Having gotten quite a lot of experience at cocksucking from Jack and Sullivan, she at one point managed to swallow almost his entire organ, tickling her nose with Walter's pubic hair. But then her gag reflex kicked in, and she had to pull out, expelling a stream of saliva all over his member.

But she suddenly put a stop to the proceedings and stood up. Calmly saying, "Let's do this right, Daddy," she ordered him to stand up and, taking his cock in her hand, led him into his bedroom like someone dragging a dog on a very short leash.

Once there, she slowly but systematically undressed. Walter watched her striptease with rapt attention, reveling in the gorgeous physique she was revealing.

"Omigod, Vanessa," he breathed, "you're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said modestly.

Walter peeled off his clothes instantly and leaped into bed. Vanessa followed him more sedately, but presently they were engaged in all manner of intimate unions. It was an ecstatic reacquaintance for both of them, as they'd not had much to do with each other ever since Vanessa had started going to college. In some ways she'd forgotten the many years she'd spent under his roof, but now all the memories of her beloved father came flooding back. So this was far more than merely a succssion of physical acts; it was the expression of the deepest love and tenderness.

Walter was startled that Vanessa enjoyed rear entry, and even more surprised when she told him that Merrilee had also warmed to the procedure.

"I'd tried to convince her to do that for years," he whined.

"Well, she likes it now," Vanessa said. "And lots of other things too. Like double penetration. I wonder how she'll react to triple penetration?

That thought inflamed her also, and she looked forward to the three dearest men in her life--Jack, Sullivan, and Walter--probing her in all her orifices at the same time. And the idea that they might explode in her simultaneously was so thrilling that she used it to bring herself to orgasm while riding her father lustily as he gazed up at her lovely form.

After it was over, Vanessa said, "So... you're gonna get back together with Mom?"

"Of course, dear," Walter said.

"Good. There will be others ready for you too."

"I can't wait."

*

Walter was soon welcomed into the fold. But it became inconvenient to have seven people all in one house, so a certain division of labor was effected:

The older folks--Jack, Joanna, Walter, and Merrilee--stayed in Jack's house, while Sullivan, Vanessa, and Eileen found a small rental house of their own. Meanwhile, Eileen had brought in a lovely and affectionate bisexual woman, Harriet, into the mix, making Sullivan feel like a pasha with a three-woman harem at his disposal. But there was plenty of swapping between households, and parents and children mingled cheerfully over a night or a weekend or sometimes a whole week.

They were all adults, so what was the harm?

THE END

12