A House Wife's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to Giles disappointment, Stephanie raised herself from him. She turned to face away and lowered herself. She looked deeply into the camera of her phone. She rode Giles slowly. His penis was deep inside her, and he was struggling to resist. Several times Stephanie had to tug his balls to stop him cumming. Eventually she felt the rise of another orgasm in her again and increased the tempo and pressure on Giles. The two of the came simultaneously. Stephanie fell back onto Giles chest and rested there.

It had been the most sexually impressive thing Mike had ever seen. The scenes, control, and tension had been unimaginable. He watched as they embraced. This was their time now, and so he ended the call. He knew then that their sexual affair had ended. The love between this couple had been rekindled.

Stephanie and Giles kissed passionately. Their sexual desires for each other had been well and truly woken. Stephanie reflected on how this may just have saved her marriage. Now, however, she needed a shower and a rest. The last 14 hours had been pretty tiring. She hoped Giles would be keen to get his own back on her later.

Chapter 7

The newspaper

It was the 15th April 2017. Life had changed hugely for Stephanie over the last fortnight. For the last 15 years, more often than not, she made Giles an egg based breakfast. This weekend she was making him an egg and avocado on toast dish that included tomatoes, grated red onion, lime juice, a few rashers of bacon, and chilli. It is a Jamie Oliver recipe that she found a few years ago. It is one of his favourites. She cleared the table. The same large oak kitchen table she sat at two months ago and realised her marriage needed a spark. Since then she had met Mike on the night of the hen party, the night she realised her marital problems, the night she had found her more risky side. That night with Mike was incredible. Another time she met with him in the library and again there was that passionate intensity. She doesn't remember a time, ever in her life when she felt more exhilaration. Mike had been the change. It was his idea to deepen their 'reckless' experience by involving Giles. Yet it was the most brilliant idea she had ever carried out. Her relationship with Giles has strengthened because of this.

She burnt the toast - shit. Giles would be down soon. She hated for him to see her failings in the kitchen. This had been her erotic life with him for years now. She didn't use sex or other physical pleasure methods, she made food. Before, his competitive and sporting nature had wained and so his tummy had spread. The 'middle-aged-spread' they called it. Giles was certainly the victim of that. But since that night. Since she came home the next day and took him in their room. Since then, he had got into shape. Giles has lost nearly 7 pounds in the last two week. He has found sport again. He has become funny, and talks a lot less about work or politics. They watch less TV. They make love a lot more. Stephanie still Skype's Mike, but now very rarely. She only does it for the extra thrill.

Stephanie looks out of the window at the garden. It is coming into bloom at the moment. Some daffodils flowering and the prospect of Tulips to follow. There is a spring smell in the air, and a freshness about the morning that suggests a cold dew has fallen. She loves this time of year. She is tempted to lay the table outside on the patio. The weather looks good and, as long as they both wear their warm, fleecy dressing gowns, they should be warm enough. She turns the bacon and puts a couple more slices of toast under the lower grill. The Avocado and onion elements are done and are waiting on the oak kitchen table for her to bring the dish together. She hears some footsteps upstairs. She knows it isn't James because he has gone to his friend's house for the weekend and Sally is still at Uni. James has a life now beyond this family. He spends more evenings out than before, and spends more of the early hours 'socialising'. Stephanie hears the flush of a toilet. She knows that Giles will be doing some crunches, squats, and planks before he has a shower. His life, and routines are very different now.

Stephanie thinks about his body and how he is toning those tummy muscles. She thinks of her first night with Mike and how impressed she thought she was with his body. Her mind turns to Giles and how he might feel when she touches his body. She feels a stirring again. She is mindful of how the thought of Giles can make her feel. Her hand finds her groin, over her Pyjama shorts. She moans gently with pleasure. Shit. She's burnt the toast again. The bacon is crisp, not burnt, and therefore done. The rest of the elements are ready. She just needs to get the bloody toast finished, then the eggs can go on. She picked the eggs from their new chickens this morning. Its the last two pieces of bread. She tells herself, "No cock ups!" Her mind wanders. She thinks about Giles naked more these days. She remembers when she went to his work and made him stand in his office naked. He had his trousers and boxer shorts around his ankles, and his shirt unbuttoned. She watched his penis gradually grow with excitement as she undressed in front of him like a stripper in a strip club. Stephanie felt that desire again to touch herself. This time she thought about his touch on her. She forgot how accurate his fingers were. Recently, he has been able to make her climax within a matter of minutes or even seconds after touching her, even when she hasn't been 'in the mood'. She thinks about going up stairs to join him in the shower. She remembers the time at uni when his best friend, Keith, walked in on them in the shower. The thrill of being caught filled her with great excitement, and it still does, evidently. Her desires for him are stronger and stronger now.

Damn! The toast is burnt again. Stephanie turns off all the heat. She'll have to go and buy some more bread from the shop. It won't take long. It's only a 5 minute walk. The cold air might help her calm down a little.

Stood in front of the bedroom mirror naked as she was getting changed out of her pyjamas. She noticed a flush in her skin. She felt her groin. She was a little moist. Fuck it. The cold air and breakfast can wait. Stephanie walked into the shower. Giles is already firm and not surprised to see her. He smiles and opens the shower door. She lets the water fall over her hair and back as she bends over for him, positioning her bottom towards his erect penis. He enters her and she gasps in relief. They fuck for several minutes. Giles holds a fist of her hair. Stephanie stands up with Giles still inside her and turns her head. She kisses him passionately. Their tongues entwine. He can feel her gripping his penis with her vagina as she came. The extra grip puts him over the edge and he ejaculates. They embrace in the most tender and loving way.

As Giles goes to the shop for some more bread, Stephanie is less distracted in completing the job of clearing the kitchen. She takes last night's bottle of wine and papers to the recycling boxes in the garage. She separates the cardboard and the plastic. As she opens the paper box she notices the Guardian dated 20th January 2017. She remembers the articles from that weekend. She remembers the significance of the weekend and smiles. She pulls out and opens the newspaper. The article is still there, folded for it to be the first thing to be read. She takes it from the box and the garage to the kitchen. Stephanie lays it out on the oak kitchen table as she did before, ready for Giles to read. The newspaper lay there between the waiting and expectant knife and fork, and glass of orange juice. On the left hand side, an article about how poor mental health in young people was a direct result from the regressive and intensely high standards expected in the education system. On the right, the headline "10 inventive ways to Spice up your marriage in your 40's". The article was written by Professor Karl Pillemer, author of "30 lessons for loving", detailing how the introduction of a phantom person played by one of the partners, can lead to more wild sex and fantasy fulfilment.

Giles came home with a fresh loaf of bread and a pint of milk. He kissed Stephanie, made a fresh coffee and sat down at the table. He held this weekend's edition of the Guardian newspaper. Upon seeing the older newspaper he smiled at Stephanie across the kitchen table. "Does this mean Mike is paying us a call tonight?" he asked with a smirk getting his phone out, and calling Stephanie's Skype number.

Stephanie placed his breakfast down in front of him. "Don't think for a second I've finished with you today. I have plans." She repeated the words they rehearsed all those months ago. After all, it was the 20th January 2017 when they created Mike and his fantasies. It was the 20th January 2017 when their lives changed. And it was Mike who brought them back together again.