All Comments on 'A Housewife Ch. 05'

by Msia Exhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"my breasts swayed and bounced freely and kept sneaking out from the side when I walk." You have a past-present problem in your writing. Fix it it you want to tell a good story.

The bicycle scene reveals more of the same.

"'No... CY, I am...' But CY has pointed out the obvious that recently I have been leaving my curtain opened every night hoping my neighbor would watch me, specially CY who just live opposite me." And this...you're turned a hot possible story to crap.

Too many lost stars to score.

notemalenotemaleover 5 years ago
I love your stories

Another good story.

Some people just need to criticize, anonymously, of course.

I enjoy the way you write

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 5 years ago
I love this series

You have a very erotic way of writing that continues to get me hard with every story you write.

Please write more and I love the anus play. Whenever you show off your anus I can hardly contain myself and when you have men lick your anus I'm there.

More of this please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsia Exhibitionist@Msia Exhibitionist
211 Followers
I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where the society is quite conservative. Kissing in public is common, what more to nudity. I always wonder how many exhibitionists (whether they dare to show or not) around Kuala Lumpur or Malaysia. Do drop me an email if you are imaginary exhi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES