A Housewife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CY, she is a porn star! I am just..." I tried to reason out the situation, but my body was responding positively to the pictures. I was on fire again!

A couple came into our area, they scanned us and soon left us probably sensing something weird about us.

"NO, Michelle, not a porn star, she is a nude model. Most importantly she is an exhibitionist, like you. Look at her pussy, all wet, her nipples are stiff, she was excited by showing her naked body to strangers around her." CY reached down to my crotch and found my wet pussy.

"See, you are all wet!"

"CY, please... I am not exhibitionist..."

"Yes, you are, every night you leave your curtain opened. You want your neighbor to watch you sleep in your sexy nightie. Don't you?" CY continued to finger my wet lips and swollen clit.

"No, the mesh is closed, my neighbor can't see me."

"Don't deny, you know the mesh is see through at night, specially when you leave your sleep light on."

"I..." I was busted and could not answer him.

"And I know when your husband is away for work, you even leave the mesh opened as well, like last night, you left every thing opened and you slept naked."

"CY, how do you know!"

"I watch you every night Michelle."

"No... CY, I am..." But CY has pointed out the obvious that recently I have been leaving my curtain opened every night hoping my neighbor would watch me, specially CY who just live opposite me.

"Yes Michelle... look at you today, you have beautifully shown off even the most private parts to me and to others... now you just go the final step to drop your dress, of which you don't need to hang on to really."

"This is a mall! CY." I was breathing heavily because the very idea of total nudity was making me very horny and at the same time extreme anxious. He was right in some way, I had exposed everything of me, now is just to drop my dress and be totally naked.

"Look... you need to drop everything and be totally naked to really enjoy your true self."

"No CY... no please."

"Come on Michelle... drop you dress and liberate your true self. Show me how wet your pussy is."

CY did not wait for my consent. He reached to the suspender... I leaned backward to avoid him. But there were not much that I can lean backward.

"NO! NO! Please NO!" My chest rise and fall following my heavy breathing. So did my breasts rising and falling underneath my pinafore front panel, like 2 wild horses waiting to escape from the flimsy stable.

CY unbuttoned the suspender anyway. The suspender dropped helplessly to my back and CY let go of the front panel. I immediate caught it from falling down, still holding my ground.

"NO... please." I begged him. My heart pumped fast and heavy. I wanted to resist because this is really not the place. But it's exactly where I wanted to be naked.

CY removed my hands and let the front panel dropped down to crotch.

My nipples harden like bullets in that split second of exposure! A low moan escaped from my repressed throat!

"Look at your delicious nipples... no wonder Tim is still talking about your nipples... so sleazy... so inviting." CY lightly caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples.

"Ummm... uhhhhh..."

"CY no."

"Look at them, they never born to be kept constrained under your cloth... they were meant to be free... to be naked."

"Now let go of your dress."

I wanted to protest, but my voice died at my throat and I turned powerless. CY pulled my body away from the bike and my dress dropped freely to the ground.

My body went naked completely. His fingers traced down my midriff until they touched my crotch and found my swollen clit again.

"Look at you... you were born to be sexual... you are born to be naked... you are born to make man happy..." His fingers caressed my swollen clit.

"Gosh! Where did you learn to speak like this? Stop teasing me... please."

I heard a noise and I turned my head to check if anyone is coming near. CY turned my face back to him and I did not know if really someone coming to our area.

"Michelle from now on you don't worry who is around or who is watching you... you don't care... let them. Because you want them to watch your naked body. OK?"

I realized that CY may likely the man sending me those outfits. The mystery man that I have been secretly flirting in my mind while wearing those skimpy outfit was finally standing right in front of me?

By wearing his dress today, does it means I need to listen to him?

"But this is an amusement center, people all around!" A tiny bit of sense was still in me.

"Ok. If we really have to, we will hide inside that games theater." He pointed to a Transformer games theater just 10 steps away. The games theater was mostly concealed and fitted with dark windows and the entrance was secured by cloth curtain.

I mechanically nodded my head in agreement.

"Now turn around and show me your firm ass."

I turned my back to CY and holding the oil tank and the tail of the bike for support. CY immediate started taking photo of my back.

I noticed nobody was around us.

"Higher... Push your ass higher like you really want to show me your cunt and asshole... spread your legs too..."

I did as CY commanded.

"Higher! Like you are inviting me to fuck your holes!"

Instead of feeling insulted by his dirty talks, his derogatory language actually fueled my desire. I straighten my ankles and my legs and I tilted my buttock all the way to the back and up into the air. My chest thrust forward to maximize the effect.

"Great! Perfect!" CY continued to take photo of my naked back.

"Hold still." He came to the front and taking frontal photo of my naked body.

"Now squeeze your tits with your arms."

"Great! Look at those tits! I want to suck them so bad! Now swing your tits left and right..."

His verbal teasing continued to fuel my urge to expose myself! I followed his command and turned my chest left and right causing my breasts to swing side ways. I felt extremely sexy as I shamelessly flirting for the phone camera.

"Sir... Please fuck my ass..." I did not know what happened inside me, I was suddenly spell bound and dirty words escaped from my mouth and my hands went behind and pulled my ass cheeks aside to completely reveal my bottom; my pussy, my anus and the tender perineum in between.

"Fuck! Hold on... hold on... again, do it again... look at the phone and do it again." He pointed his phone at my face and started recording.

"Sir, can you please take a look at my cunt and my asshole... Sir, I really need you to fuck my cunt and my asshole..." My face turned full flash while I was dirty talking to the phone camera.

"Holy fuck!!"

CY kept recording from my face down to my breasts then turned to my back and did a close up at my stretched ass...

"Pull harder... pull harder... I want to see deep inside you pussy and asshole."

"Umm... harder... like this?" I recaptured my ass cheeks and pulled even harder to reveal every details of my ass. My sphincter muscle involuntarily contracting to fight the pull.

"Relax... relax and let your asshole open up..."

"No I can't... I can't..." Suddenly CY held my ass cheeks and pull them apart, stretching my anus wide opened.

"NO... you are hurting me!"

"Ahhhh... NOOO... ahhhh... FUCK... so good... NO CY... ummmmm... so good!" CY's hot wet tongue made sudden contact with my wet swollen pussy, then he licked all the way from my pussy up to my vulnerable anal opening!

"CY... I say those thing just for the video... Not really asking you to... ummmm... huhhhh... please NOT HERE... NOT NOW!" I begged him but the sensations of his wet tongue poking and licking my stretched anus was just too good to resist. I was totally lost in ecstasy.

This was the first time someone licked my asshole in public! In fact this was the first time a man really licked into my asshole!

"Enough... please... enough...!" Eventually the noise brought me back to reality.

CY finally let go of my naked bottom and resumed his job. His erect cock formed a tent at his crotch.

"Michelle, I don't know how much longer I can hold."

"Come here... one leg on the floor and one leg up here." He pointed at the oil tank and the tail of the motorbike indicating where should I sit and place my leg.

I sat on the oil tank and lifted my leg onto the tail. My swollen wet pussy immediately spread opened.

"Fuck Yes!"

"One hand on your tit and one hand at your cunt."

I was spell bounced, squeezing my breast with one hand and stroking my wet pussy with another, while CY kept taking photo of me. I even fingered my wet hole for the phone camera. I have turned into an exhibitionist slut in front of the phone camera, shamelessly showing every details of my aroused sex!

But soon I heard noise of people approaching fast so we quickly hid inside the games theater as planned.

"My dress." I asked for my dress but CY threw my dress out of the games theater instead. I was left completely naked without a string.

"What!"

"I said we hide inside here, but I never say you can put on you dress here."

"CY... people are coming here!"

"Calm down... we are safe in here. Let's play game." CY deposited tokens and activated the game.

I heard people talking just outside of our game theater, I heard people starting their car racing game. My heart pumped extremely fast as I was totally naked inside the games theater just few feet away, separated by just a small curtain.

"Michelle, come."

"Play game... now!?"

I was panic but can't help noticing myself gliding my wet slippery pussy onto the cold plastic seat for gratification. I was still extremely excited in this dangerous situation!

"I have no more token... you play I watch..." CY held my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Come. You play." CY did not move away from the player 1 place. He tapped his lap indicating me to sit on his lap instead. I knew his intention was to fuck me while I play the game, but I was too horny to resist him.

I held the games shooter and I lifted myself over to CY's lap. He swiftly unzipped his pants and my bare bottom landed right on top of his erect cock.

"No CY... not here..." I lifted my bottom up to avoid his erection. He immediately pushed up and ground his erect cock along my slippery bottom and did not border to reply me.

Soon his cock found my wet opening. I was frozen as his stiff shaft slowly penetrating deeper inside me. I didn't expect to end up having sex here!

"You are born to make man happy..." His words suddenly came to my mind.

"Am I born to make man happy?... Am I born to make man happy?" I asked myself repeatedly as CY started to fill my love hole.

What "born to make man happy" really means?

But I have been doing things that made man happy, I have been wearing skimpy clothing for men viewing pleasure, I let CY and his friend, Tim fucked me in my own house, I seduced 3 foreign workers by wearing dress that way too short and let them used me at my own backyard!

"Yes... I am born to make man happy... Yes... I want to make man happy..." I was mumbling to myself as CY continued to pump my horny slippery pussy.

"I am born to make man happy!" I don't know what exactly it means and the implication of such thinking. But it was too much to think at this moment.

"Michelle, sit down... sit down." CY began to pant.

I slowly lower my bottom onto CY and starting to ride his cock, in what people called reverse cowgirl style, starting to receive his thrusts by bouncing my bottom heavily back onto his offensive cock. He also squeezed my bouncing breasts, pulled and pinched my erect nipples alternatively.

"Ummm... huhhhh... ummm...", "fuck... Michelle... so gooood... so fucking goood...", "Huhhhhh... Ummmmmm..."

"Show me your ass hole Michelle..." He slapped my buttock while giving me his command.

I leaned forward onto the game shooter to reveal my ass hole while continued to grind my pussy on top of his crotch while his cock was still completely stuffed inside me.

"Sir... Can see my asshole now?" I kept grinding his crotch for pleasure while presenting my anus to CY.

He lubed his finger using my juice then he poke his fingertip slowly into my asshole.

"Oh no... ummm...", "oh yes..." "Uhhhh..." He continued to play with my anus while I kept grinding his crotch.

Our moans filled the noisy games theater.

"Michelle... I wanna cum inside you."

CY lifted my feet up from the floor and placed them onto of his thighs. My whole body weight was totally sitting on his crotch and my pussy engulfed his cock completely. I have never felt so filed before!

"Ummmmm... oh fuck... so deep... yessss..."

He resumed bouncing my bottom up and down with his lap. My helpless wet slippery bottom sunk down to the base of his hard cock again and again.

"I wanted to fuck you again for so long... Michelle... huhhhh... you are totally mine today..."

"I want you to be my bitch... my slut... fuck... my whore..."

"Oh... yes... I am your whore... your slut... ummmm...", "Yes, I am born to make man happy... make you happy...".

"Fuckkkkk...fuck fuck!"

I kept bouncing onto his erect cock and he kept thrusting his cock deep inside me for pleasure.

"Yessss... fuck me... yes..."

"Fuck... I am cumming!"

We moaned like animals under the cover of the games music until I cum on his cock and he released his cum load inside me almost at the same time. I continued to rock his cock while his cum filled my entire love tunnel.

We eventually stopped I came down from his lap and he pulled my hair and made me cleanse his cock coated with his cum and my love juice.

"Look at me while you clean my cum..." I obediently looked up to him and let him watch how I licked him cock clean.

"Don't clean your cunt before you reach home. I want everyone to see cum leaking down your legs... understand?"

"Yes Sir... I understand."

Later, I walked out from the amusement center feeling so sexy with his watery cum slowly flowing down along my inner thigh and my face stained with his cum and my own love juice.

It was an extraordinary day for the exhibitionist me.

12